The Devil As A Husband (Malex...

By RoLlAndShaMmY

"Hey look hear punk, you have no choice but to comply to my Demands, you have to let me put the ring on your... More

epilog
Not and Update
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 19
chapter 18
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27

chapter 10

240 6 0
By RoLlAndShaMmY

Good day guys
Yea it my birthday week, I hope I would receive a lot of message after this chapter is uploaded.

If you where McCall what will you do Jessy?

I thank y'all for giving me the opportunity to write.

McCall pov.

What wrong with him why acting this way, yeah Jessy is with me and he loves me which I'm so 100% sure of that. It crazy how he fell in love with  me at first I thought I will loose him but I have him right beside me how adorable he looks why he sleep his hair texture is fucking awesome I love the way he cuddy me, when we sleep he look so innocent like a baby, his eyes glitters in the night, o I love the way he talk when ever he want me so bad..

Jessy I love you I said it out so loud that he woke me up, "why you so been a drama queen this morning he said to me" that because I'm in love with you I fucking love you. "Yeah I know if you don't love me I will rip you off into a thousand pieces."

Go and take your bath, your body is...... But all I got was a deep kiss from Jessy it was tempting so I took it all in, I took all his tongue in carrying him all the way to my laps it was fucking amazing

Why are you fucking beautiful I said breaking off the kiss "well I don't know Mr devil but you love me and I guess that what is making me glow also you taking good care of me as a matter of fact I have a surprise for you a big surprise installed for you this night..

You see I called Mr Thomas to come pick you up and take you all the way to his house so that I can prepare what I wanna do. So get ready you go out because Thomas will be here in 5,4,3,2,1

Ring Ring

Up up his here so get ready".. What the.. I was pushed into the bathtub to take a bath I never had plans for my plans was that I will have a good time with my baby.

I got out got ready and prepare for the unwanted ride to Mr Thomas house.

******

I got home by 8.30pm and from the gate I saw that the light where out so  suddenly what is Jessy up to we came in as my ride drove into the house and parked in front of my front door before driving off.

I pushed the door with my hands just a slit push and it opened, I walked in found my way to the switch and I put on the light which revelled a red ray of light which was so bright I looked around to see that the wall where changed and the floors had light in it he really prepared for this.

What ever he was planning I'm going to be loving each and every one of this.

Baby I'm home I shouted out so loud and the light in the stairs where on revelling so many colours, I went for the stairs because I knew what ever Jessy was up to I got to find out and I was getting to over excited with it.

I got up stairs abs the room light where on revelling a dark blue light that has some little bit of white light which was so romantic.

I walk close and placed my hands on the door pushed it the same way I did earlier on, it opened up revelling Jessy on white pants, when I say pants I mean under wear  in cote "red" with a little flower in his tight which was fucking fantasising and seductive to the eyes especially when he was actually showing out his crazy boos tweaking seductively.

Jessy I said to him and all he did was to tell me to come with his finger not his actually mouth, so I horridly came into the bed finding my way into his boos squeezing it so madly that made him let out a statement "o baby I love the way you handle that boody".

I placed a kiss on the before taking him by the  neck, my cocked placed in between his ass, his body backed against mine I kissed his ear and he moaned for more pleasure which was getting my cock more erect than it was all I craved for was him all of him. I wanted him so badly which he know so well so fucking well but I don't know whether he want me so bad as I want him, letting out that thought overcloud me was out of the question, I noticed this not want I wanted I ding want a marriage or a love on the basis of lies, I have to talk to....... "What wrong why aren't you caressing me" he said interrupting my thought.. Jessy we need to talk

********

Why didn't you tell me, was I forcing you to love me you could have said you don't want me rather than cheating on your actual husband. "Hey McCall first of all I wasn't in love with you then but", but what? but what you?,you never...... "hey huss now" he said not letting me complete my statement my profound statement, coming closer to me what was he was doing now, as soon as he touched me I felt some ice sent down to my spine, I love you now he was a mistake and will always be a mistake nothing more I love you and I want you now and then he said dragging me into a kiss a long wet tasty kiss which I never experience before in my life not even all this while I have been with him, this kiss was what you call a actually passionate kiss it was so sweet it was if he wasn't rushing he was taking his time into finding that spot as soon as he found that spot I moaned in so much pleasure so much pleasure, it was an experience kiss I guess he was good at it.........

I found my self on the bed and he on my chest taking my nipple into his mouth which was fucking awesome I felt my toes dangling for excitement and joy I grabbed him by the waist and my fingers where dived into his skin he moan with so much pleasure but I looked quickly to see whether I left any marks or not which I didn't and I went on with holding his skin and him placing a soft kiss on my side neck and then he headed for my mouth.

***

After that he placed his mouth on my cock which made it go so excited for pleasure I fucking love it whenever he placed a deep wet kiss on my pants before pulling them off which will display my cock.

He pulled out my pants with my cock finding way into his mouth but he held my hands saying "nah, you don't get to say how it goes, I'm going to tell you how it goes this time OK" OK Mr Jessy McCall Williams. "Wow I love the way you call my name it fucking awesome" well thank you now can wee I said pointing my hands into what he was actually busy with in cote "sucking my dick" "hey someone is been bossy" OK I'm sorry  "alright ".

He placed his tip of his tongue touching the tip of my cock which made me moan for so much excitement he was so good at sex this days the first time we had an actual sex I mean not forcing him he wasn't this experience I can bet he aren't this experience in sex I can bet my deed mama to this Jessy is watching some pornhub home program.

After that he took it all in he was slow it sucking it, then he chocked at it making me to bring out semen, he want faster this time now and faster and faster all taking in my cock from the tip to the middle yeah I guess you be thinking that my cock isn't that huge way no it fucking huge I guess your wife or husband can't take such cock the way he took it 9'4inches

I fucking love Jessy, after some few section of sucking I mean BJ, I went for his ass which I love so much I can say more than him..😂😂😂

I didn't taste it this time I just horridly put some oil on it and there we go I was fucking him So bad, I fucked him in different angle esp the one I learnt in Mr Thomas house where you deep in making the person been fucked moan for so much pleasure so I decided to try it on him which it turned out he like it so fucking much I did it the fist time and he moaned say "OMG" you fucking like don't you yes I do fucking do it again and I did it going so fucking deeper this time around again and I went extreme stretching out all the muscle found around his butt hole before I knew what was happening I cum into his ass and he did the same also......

"Sex😂😂😂😂😂"

OK we were done and we went to take a shower and came out.

Jessy you crazy was that the fucking surprise? I asked him "nope he said back horridly there more to come" he said taking out a blind fold and placed it on my eyes and led me to god knows where all I knew was that we where down by the time he stopped he opened it and boom we where at the dinner table, all I could see was present and cakes on it was happy birthday

I turn back the moment I saw the letters happy birthday my cupcake the other was happy birthday my Honeybunch the next was happy birthday my one and only..

O my God I turned to him and  I placed a kiss on his lips  before I knew it I was fucking bringing out tears.

I fucking love you, I haven't celebrated it for like 7years ago it was a day after my birthday my dad died Jessy Jessy jes..... I brought out more tears I fucking love you, thank you so much hey before we go so dramatic let me play a video and display some PIC..

The video was about me fooling around naked when we got drunk I think that when our love started that was when our journey began together.

The rest pic where about me fulling around when cooking the next when I got cockroach on my bed I was screaming when he took the pic the next was about when I fell down at the garden which was our backyard the next was about me when a rat was dancing in my wardrobe....

I looked at him, thank you so much for knowing the most important day in my life before placing a kiss on his hands........

OK time to cut the cakes he said but before that the light when off....

"Happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday to you".. I heard about five different voices excluding Jessy because I know my husband voice any where any time his voice is so calm.

The light went on and I could see six familiar faces.

James: my ex

Jennifer. last My ex

Mr Hampton. My PA I call him sir because his like an father to me.

Miss Elizabeth. My secretary.

Mr Williams. Jessy father

Mrs Williams. Jessy momma

All with there cakes, they stood beside me as I cut the cakes and blew each and Every candle thank you guys.

"Well ocean we love you as long as you keep our boy happy we always love you it was Jessy momma "and if he ever Cry's son I will feed you to the dogs this was Jessy papa".

Well she call me that because of the colour of my eyes deep blue, one time Jessy called me that.

We room pictures when Jessy vanished and popped out "I went to pie OK" I laughed then went to give him a tight hug ......

I will forever be greetfull for this I swear I will, "huss time for revelling present he said out loud before saying you welcome Darling but thank me later OK with what you know how to do best" he said rubbing my dick print. You got that one right..

I open the first present it was a teddy bear it was written on it you deserve the best it was form James my ex well thank you James the next was an art piece it was a masterpiece it was me when sleeping I'm guessing it was from Jessy he was good at drawing because he decorated his room before we became close with me on each and every wall of his room. The next was from Jennifer it was  two Visa to Paris saying on it enjoy your second honeymoon, the next was from Mr Hampton it was another two Visa to Mexico  saying on the later that was attached to it have a wonderful trip all the best. The  next was from Mr and Mrs William a trip to Africa zoo.
The next was an iPhone xplus .

I looked at each and every one of the before my mind flashed back into a week before the wedding when Jessy bagged into my office swing he won't marry me and I was making fun of him by taking sorts of him ranting about not marrying me and I should give his father company back to them.

The I remembered when he smashed my on the floor and  I remembered when his mum and dad came over to get him and he was lime he wasn't going with them that he will fulfil his promise of been faithful to me and sticking with me to after the contract ends

And they brought with them two package one was Jessy new phone the other I never knew about...

Now every thing sound clear to me that present was my phone the phone I said I'm adding to the list of punishment  before I knew it I started crying out so loud I don't deserve you Jessy I said to him but all he did was to kiss me breaking it off saying "no one is perfect I guess you where ruled by anger then but now look at where we are, if I would have gone with them".... I swear I will he scattered into a thousand piece him hearing that tears flew down his eyes.......

*********

Hola

You guys should enjoy your easter OK

I see you soon.

Don't forget tochukwu love you all

❤❤❤❤ in case you observe any mistake feel free to comment OK..

Bye guys❤❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 19 18
"Are you ready to beg to be fucked?!" He asked, pulling off his pants and stroking himself. "Just beg and I'll satisfy you" He groans "C'mon just beg...
46 0 29
Stories heal, stories hurt, stories create a fantasy but not all stories have happy endings. "I look everything like my father, I look nothing like m...
1.2K 299 40
"I'll make you a promise,mom" I say as tears roll down my cheeks "No,Jessy... You don't make promises when you're angry" she says wiping my tears "I'...
186 15 11
~°•→♥♪..∞..♪♥←•°~ The story of a common guy Wang Yibo who fall in love with that beautiful son of a billionaire. Xiao Zhan. they were so happy when t...