CODE RED!

By Whatitdofifthharmony

Just read to see how the group of four girls goes through the code red... (A story that take place in one da... More

School Shooting
Head Master

Graduation

120 5 0
By Whatitdofifthharmony

After the school shooting, it was graduation day.

"Looking good." Dinah said and Lauren rolled her eyes.

"These crutches are annoying as fuck." Lauren said sitting down.

"You have to sit next to, Justin by the way." Dinah stated going over to Camila.

"Lucky." Lauren said and just then Justin came over.

"What's up, Jauregui." Justin said and Lauren gave him their hand shake.

"Nothing much, you going to the carnival after school?" Lauren asked and Justin nodded.

"I'm just happy to be out of this fucking school." Justin said as the graduation ceremony began.

In the middle of the ceremony, principal Simon called up the four for a reward.

"Now, can we please welcome our four hero's of our school. Camila Cabello, Normani Kordei Hamilton, Dinah Jane Hansen, and Lauren Jauregui, who was shot in the process." Simon explained and they all clapped.

The four made their way up the stage, all without ease, and grabbed their reward. They all thanked the principal and grabbed their diploma.

"This is crazy!" Camila hyped.

"Ah, I got the confetti in my mouth." Lauren complained trying to get it out.

"I feel special." Dinah said kissing the reward.

"I feel like I'm on cloud nine." Normani stated looking at the crowd.

"Can we get off now? I can't stand any longer." Lauren said and they nodded.

Lauren led the way off the stage and they went to go say bye to their favorite teachers.

"Hey, Ms. D." Lauren greeted as Demi packed up some stuff.

"Oh hey, you know they call you four, the Four Marines." Demi stated and they all nodded.

"Can we help?" Dinah asked.

"Yeah, we really don't like the other teachers." Normani said.

"True dickheads." Lauren said making  everyone laugh.

"Well, you know me. I'm going on tour." Demi said and they cheered.

"Finally, I'll be at your concert." Lauren exclaimed and Camila piped in.

"I'm going to go too." Camila stated making Demi thank them.

After talking while packing, the four made their way home.

"What are y'all going to wear?" Normani asked.

"I don't know, dress with me." Camila said and Normani nodded.

"We are going to look hot and cute, bitch." Normani said running into the house.

"Fuck boy?" Dinah asked and Lauren nodded.

"What about you, boyfriend?" Lauren asked and Dinah nodded.

"Lego." Dinah said and they walked in the house.

After they got dress, they headed to Dinah's car, since it can fit all of them than Lauren's.

"You look hot!" Lauren admired making Camila blush.

"Bad idea." Camila called and Normani pushed her to Lauren.

"Give me those crutches, fuck boy." Dinah said and Lauren passed them to her.

"Wait, Dinah." Lauren said falling.

"Here we go." Dinah said.

"I think I just fallen more in love with you." Lauren joked making Dinah laugh.

"Dammit, that wasn't even funny." Dinah said laughing her ass off.

"That was so cheesy." Lauren admitted getting off the floor.

"I appreciate it." Camila said kissing Lauren on the cheek.

"Yes!" Lauren yelled, cheering.

"This is how you are supposed to do it." Dinah said making Lauren roll her eyes.

"Oh let's see how you do." Lauren said.

"So, before I leave. I should take everything that's mine." Dinah said then went to Normani and put her in the car.

"Damn." Lauren said.

"Bye!" Dinah yelled getting in the car.

"That was good, wait for us." Camila said grabbing Lauren hand and slowly approach the car because of Lauren's injury.

"I feel attacked." Lauren said opening the door for her.

"Hush, fuck boy." Camila said pecking her lips then got in.

"Now I don't." Lauren said getting in the car as well.

"Did you mean it?" Camila asked and Dinah shrugged.

"It really didn't affect me." Dinah stated.

"Oh come on, there is no way you didn't get in trouble for that." Camila said.

"I didn't, my mom said, you did me a great favor." Dinah said mimicking her mother.

"Well, I'm going to steal my girl from your conversation real quick." Lauren said and Dinah nodded.

"What is it?" Camila asked and Lauren grabbed her hand.

"This is really on my mind, but I want to promise you a prize from winning a game. It has to be huge too." Lauren stated.

"You are so cute." Camila exclaimed laughing a little.

"What? I'm not cute. I'm hot as fuck." Lauren bragged grabbing Dinah's beanie off of a seat.

"Yeah, you are." Camila confirmed kissing Lauren.

"No action, especially when we are here." Dinah said and Lauren rolled her eyes.

"I can't even wear a seat belt to be safe, D. You are blocking me from everything." Lauren said with a pout making Dinah laugh.

"True fuck boy." Dinah stated.

"I get it. I know I am." Lauren said as they approached their destination.

"Let's do this!" Dinah yelled and Normani grabbed her hand to pull her somewhere.

"Time to start my promise." Lauren said and Camila grabbed her hand.

They approached a shooting game and Lauren really wanted to play.

"Oh hello, $1 to play." The women said and Lauren gave her the dollar.

Lauren grabbed the fake gun and aimed it at the paper.

"Be careful." Camila said.

"You have to shoot out the red star." The women said.

Lauren closed one eye and started to shoot. The women eyes widened in shock and as the clip ran out, Lauren looked at her with a smirk.

"Surprised?" Lauren asked and the women was speechless.

"How?" The women asked.

Lauren pointed to the big bear and the women gave her the prize.

"Stitches." Lauren stated and women looked at her wound knowing what it is from.

"You have been shot before?" The women asked.

"Recently, I also used a gun before." Lauren explained giving the bear to Camila.

"Well, you too are the cutest. Have a nice rest of the day." The women said and they nodded.

"Thank you, except what happened the other day. When have you used a gun?" Camila asked and Lauren smiled.

"Step father taught me since he was a cop." Lauren explained and Camila nodded.

"Are you okay, without the crutches?" Camila asked and Lauren nodded.

"I'll be fine, I just want one more thing tonight. That's it." Lauren said and Camila eyes glistened.

"Let me take you to my favorite spot in this carnival." Camila said taking Lauren hand and Lauren gripped on it tightly.

"Oh my God, this is the best carnival food ever." Normani said eating the Oreo.

"True." Dinah said and Normani laughed.

"You got it on your nose." Normani said and Dinah tried to lick it.

"Did I get it?" Dinah asked and Normani shook her head.

"It's still there." Normani stated and Dinah pulled her to get it.

"Get it off." Dinah whined.

"Okay, okay." Normani said wiping it off of her nose.

"Did you get it?" Dinah asked.

"I did." Normani said wrapping her arms around Dinah's neck.

"Did I say you look beautiful? Because you don't look beautiful." Dinah said.

"I don't?" Normani asked.

"No, you look like a angel that fell from heaven and into my arms." Dinah admitted making Normani kiss her in which she kissed back.

After they pulled away, they heard a gunshot making them both jump.

"What was that?" Normani asked and Dinah shrugged.

"Let's get the others." Dinah instructed grabbing Normani hand and ran to find the others.

"The moonlight is beautiful, but I'm staring at something more beautiful." Lauren said and Camila smiled.

"You are amazing." Camila said looking at Lauren who was already looking at her.

"Well, you are better than what I am." Lauren said and Camila turned to kiss her.

They fell on the ground and Lauren groaned.

"What? Are you okay?" Camila asked worried.

"No, I'm fine. It's that I finally got what I wanted." Lauren explained and Camila went back in for another kiss, but they heard a gunshot.

"What the hell?" Camila asked and Lauren looked at the people who are running.

"Not again." Lauren said as they got up and ran to the middle.

"Lauren?" Camila stuttered as she seen 6 figures with weapons in their hand.

"Camila and Lauren!" Dinah yelled pulling them to hide.

"Not again, we can't go one day without guns." Lauren said punching the tent breaking it.

"Hey, calm down. Let's just beat their asses." Dinah instructed and Lauren ripped out a piece of metal.

"Let's go." Lauren said and they done the same.

A/N: Should I do a sequel? This is what they wore to the carnival btw.

Continue Reading