Benevolent

By GlitraHasConsumedMe

Book Two in the Doki Doki My Heart series! This book is a prequel to the events that happen in Bittersweet an... More

Before We Begin
First Glance
First Words
First Thoughts
Sleepover
First Crush
Fighting the Feeling
Getting Aquainted
Rainclouds
Girl Talk
A Good Friend
Christmas Part One
Christmas Part Two
Christmas Party
Dev
Valentines
Great Kisser
Get Back
Three Words
Parents
Growing Closer
Lovers
Ice Cream
Relieving Tension
Reasons Why
Tender Hold
Lean On Me
Mama Drama
Happy Birthday
Quarrel
Inner Demons
Premonition
Chat Part One
Chat Part Two
Distant Letters
A Normal Day
Secret
Summer Part One
Summer Part Two
Sad Secrets

Be Mine

1.5K 50 118
By GlitraHasConsumedMe

Chapter 16

Sayori's heart was in her throat the entire car ride, smiling brightly as she kept glancing at the gorgeous emerald eyed beauty to her side.

(Notice I've never specified details such as which side if the road they drive on to keep you guys uncertain where this takes place XD)

Monika pulled the car to a stop, parking by a nearby park.

"I-I hope this is an okay place?" Monika said.

"N-No! It's perfect!" Sayori assured her.

Monika smiled brighter, climbing out of the car.

She waited for Sayori to be at her side, slipping her hand into Sayori's and lacing their fingers.

"I-Is this okay?" Monika asked, gesturing to their intertwined hands.

"Oh, y-yeah. I-It's great." Sayori said, giving Monika's hand a soft squeeze.

Monika felt her heart pound harder and harder with each step they took in sync.

"I, um.. I-I'm glad you a-asked me out..." Sayori admitted, glancing away with a soft smile.

"M-Me too." Monika replied happily.

"I-I was convinced you didn't like me anymore..." Sayori said softly, "So I'm glad."

"Of course I like you!" Monika blurted, tensing as she comprehended her words.

"I-I mean- Uh- I, um-!" Monika muttered.

"Monika... I-I like you, too..." Sayori whispered, turning her head to face her.

Monika's eyes widened, a soft blush dusting her cheeks as emerald met sapphire.

"I-I... I...." Monika flubbered, trying desperately to form a coherent sentence.

Sayori giggled, leaning closer.

"C-Can I... Kiss you..?" Sayori whispered, leaning up to bring their faces near touching.

"Yes..." Monika agreed, tilting her head a bit.

Monika squeezed Sayori's hand gently, weaving her other hand into Sayori's hair as Sayori's hand rested against her hip.

Their lips eventually met, a sweet, innocent kiss between young loves.

Sayori pulled back, smiling goofily at Monika as she giggled softly.

"Thank you." she said, tucking some stray hair behind her ear.

"Y-Yeah..." Monika said softly, trying to come down from the high Sayori had given her.

They continued to walk around aimlessly, quietly enjoying one another's presence.

~~~

"So... Sayori... I um..." Monika said as they were seated at a diner close by.

"Yeah?" Sayori said, glancing up from her plate of food.

"I-I know this may be a-a bit fast but..." Monika bit her lip, glancing to the side as she felt Sayori's intense gaze on her.

"But... W-Would you be my girlfriend?" Monika said.

Sayori stayed silent, not fully believing a word that Monika just said.

"I-I mean.. I-I'm sorry... I just... I can't stop thinking about you! Y-You're so sweet, a-and funny and cute...." Monika blushed deeply.

She glanced back to see Sayori blushing, her eyes wide.

"I-I...." Monika began again.

"Yes." Sayori cut her off.

"W-What?" Monika said, blinking rapidly.

"Yes, I-I'll be your girlfriend." Sayori said softly.

"Really?" Monika asked to make sure he had heard correctly.

"Monika!" Sayori whined, "I keep saying yes!"

"I-I know... I-I just can't... Believe it..." Monika smiled softly.

"Well, I-I can't believe you'd want m-me..." Sayori admitted quietly.

"Who wouldn't?" Monika said softly, smiling at her.

Sayori's heart swelled in her chest, her blush burning brighter at Monika's words.

"A-A lot of people, actually.." Sayori scratched the back of her neck sheepishly.

Monika's eyes darkened a bit as her protective side kicked in.

"Has anyone ever said that to you?" Monika asked, leaning a bit closer.

Sayori shuffled in her seat, glancing down and pressing her fingertips together.

"Sayori... They're wrong. They're so wrong. You're amazing." Monika assured her, reaching out to brush Sayori's bangs from her eyes.

"N-No way... You're the amazing one..." Sayori argued, blushing softly.

Monika blushed and giggled lightly, resting the hand against Sayori's cheek.

Sayori smiled at her, making Monika feel even giddier.

They stood to leave, throwing away their trash before locking their hands.

Glancing at her phone, Monika swore under her breath. They had been out for quite some time.

"What is it?" Sayori asked as Monika sighed.

"It's getting late.. I was just thinking I should take you now..." Monika said.

"W-What?!" Sayori said, her mind in the gutter.

"Take you home?" Monika said.

"O-Oh. Yeah. S-Sorry, I didn't hear you the first time." Sayori lied.

"It's fine. Let's go." Monika squeezed her hand as they went to find the car.

~~~

Once they arrived at Sayori's house, Monika walked her up to the door.

"I-I had a great time." Sayori said.

"M-Me too." Monika said.

She placed a hand on Sayori's cheek, taking a step closer.

"Can I kiss you?" Monika asked, wanting to make sure it was okay with the young girl.

"Any time." Sayori replied, closing her eyes as she waited to feel Monika's lips against her own.

Monika pressed her lips firmly against Sayori's, feeling Sayori's move in sync with her own as she pressed closer to deepen it.

She gently licked Sayori's bottom lip, causing Sayori to let out a whimper as she obediently parted her lips.

Monika cautiously slid her tongue in, making sure not to move too fast since it was Sayori's first time kissing like this.

It feels like.. I'm flying....

Sayori gripped the front of Monika's blazer, humming into the kiss as she felt Monika's tongue swishing around inside her mouth.

It feels so... sweet...

Monika wrapped her arms around Sayori's waist, holding her there as if Sayori would disappear if she let go.

Sayori pulled away, panting slightly as she became aware of how out of breath she was.

Monika gazed into her bright blue eyes with her own glossed over with lust.

"Um... That was... Nice..." Sayori whispered.

Monika nodded, coming down from her high.

"Yeah... Yeah, it was..." Monika agreed softly.

She took a step back, smiling at Sayori.

"I-I should get going. M-My cat and everything...." Monika explained.

"Oh, yeah. G-Goodnight!" Sayori said.

Monika waved as she climbed into her car.

Sayori waved back as Monika drove off.

She sighed, stepping into her house feeling lighter than air.

"Monika..." she flopped onto her couch, a dopey smile across her face as she giggled like a drunk.

Sayori slowly nodded off, her smile remaining long after nodding off.

(I hope this helps make up for Dev... and if not, I'll just have to make it fluffier and fluffier until you forgive me. XD)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.3K 3.2K 87
Natsuki and Yuri always fight, despite both always wishing it was different. One day changes it all when Natsuki decides to step up for her purple ha...
895 40 11
*PLEASE READ THIS!!! DEAR GOD THIS WON'T MAKE SENSE IF YOU DON'T!!* This is the second book in the "DDLC: A New Ending" series, link to the first in...
36.4K 1.1K 13
After a long summer of doing basically nothing, school starts right back up again for Y/n and her friend Sayori. Y/n assumes it'll be another relaxin...
128K 1.9K 43
A Doki-Doki Literature Club (DDLC) redux storyline on Yuri's route to romance. On every corner, a young male is intervened upon his path to legitimat...