The Heart Of War- Ninjago Oc...

Від AquaSilverShadow

Starting from The VERY first Part of Ninjago, When Kai FIRST met Sensei Wu, it comes to be known that the Gra... Більше

⚜One⚜
☯Two☯
⛾Three⛾
🏯Four🏯
🌅Five🌅
☇Six☇
🎆Seven🎆
🛡Eight🛡
♠♥Ten♦♣
☃❄Eleven❄⛇
💗💜Twelve💜💗
💥Thirteen💥
🍬🍬Fourteen🍬🍬
♕♔Fifteen♚♛
🕳🎯Sixteen🎯🕳
❎SevenTeen❎
🔥Eighteen🔥
☛Nineteen☚
🌹Twenty🌹
🌺Twenty One🌺
🏁Twenty Two🏁
🍁Twenty Three🍁
🍕Twenty Four🍕
🖼Twenty Five🖼
☽Twenty Six☾
🌊Twenty Seven🌊
☀Twenty Eight☀
🌆Twenty Nine🌆
♥Thirty♥
☘Thirty One☘
⚟Thirty Two⚞
🔔Thirty Three🔔
🚨Thirty Four🚨
🔲Thirty Five🔳
🌇Thirty Six🌇
⚂⚁⚀Thirty Seven⚅⚄⚃
🍿Thirty Eight🍿
🚀Thirty Nine🚀
🎲Fourty🎲
☳Fourty One☲
♒Fourty Two♒
Ok. So.... A/n
✴Season 5, Episode 1✴
Whats Happened In the Story
🔘Season 5, Episode 2🔘
🎞🎞Season 5, Episode 3🎞🎞
🔰Season 5, Episode 4🔰
Guess What!!! (A/n)

⚝Nine⚝

266 2 1
Від AquaSilverShadow

(The episode opens with a bird landing on the Destiny's Bounty as whistling was soon heard. In the gaming area, Kai was about to play his game when the one who was whistling, revealed to be Lloyd comes up behind him.)

Lloyd: Hey, Kai! Ha. Saw Cole beat your high score. You should have seen it. It was pretty spectacular.

Kai: Uh, you must be talking about "Sitar Legend." This is "Fist to Face 2." No one beats me on my game.

Lloyd: Huh. Could be wrong. See ya! (He whistles as he walks away.)

(Kai checks the high score on his game and finds the Black Ninja's profile on the scores: 9370, 7277, 5759, 4209, and 3224.)

Kai: Huh? Cole!

(In the kitchen, Cole is preparing dinner.)

Cole: Mm-mm! Violet Blueberry Soup, my culinary achievement. If the recipe is not followed exactly. . . (He tries a bit, but screams from the taste.)

Lloyd: (from outside) By the way, I saw Jay spice things up. I told him not to, but he said your cooking could use it. Bye, Cole! (He leaves.)

Cole: (spits out the taste) Jay!

(On the upper deck, Jay has kendo gear on as he prepares for his routine with a Sparring Robot.)

Jay: (gets out his nunchucks) Let's ease our way into this. How about level 2, shall we?

(He turns the sparring bot on, but it soon comes up to level 9.)

Lloyd: (whistles) Hey, Jay. I saw Zane try to repair the sparring bot earlier. Isn't that your expertise? Later, bro. (He once again whistles as he leaves.)

Jay: Wait! What? (He tries to turn the sparring bot off, but it laughs as it starts hitting him.) No! No! Zane!

(Further up, Zane, in his pajamas is about to hang his laundry as Lloyd came up to him, whistling.)

Zane: Hello, Lloyd. What brings you up here this fine morning?

Lloyd: Kai wanted me to pick up his Ninja suit. He said he threw it in with your whites. (He searches the laundry and finds it.) Here it is. Thanks. (leaves)

(Confused, Zane gets out one of his Ninja suits and discovers it is now pink and gets angry.)

(Lloyd approaches Harper as she is getting ready to draw. She pulls out her art kit and opens it. Lloyd comes around the corner, whistling, as the female reaches into her drawer, about to grab her paper.)

Lloyd: Oh, hey Couz! Getting ready to draw? That's cool. But, I thought I saw Jay in here earlier, before he spilt a cup of orange juice.

Harper: Um... did he clean it up?

Lloyd: (shrugs) I'm not sure. I was out before I saw anything. Well, later!

(Lloyd leaves, yet again whistling, and Harper brushes it off. She reaches into the drawer and touches a slimy, sticky, gross substance. After taking a closer look, she finds all her blank papers completely drenched in Orange juice.)

Harper: (Infuriated) JAY!!!!

⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝

(Down below, the Ninja are arguing with their accusers.)

Kai: (to Cole) You couldn't just be happy with the top score. You had to rub it in my face!

Cole: (to Jay) Do you know how long it took me to make that? Three days. Three days!

Jay: (to Zane) It's an unsaid law, okay? You don't touch a man's robot!

Zane: (to Kai) How am I supposed to strike fear in this? (He shows Kai his ruined Ninja suit.) It's pink!

Harper: (To Jay) You know how expensive that good paper was!? Its more than you have, that's for damn sure!! I'm gonna have to save up now, if I'm gonna buy that load!!

(Master wu Enters as the Ninja argue with each other before opening the bathroom door, where Lloyd was hiding and he laughs evilly. The Ninja soon find some spices that he used to ruin Cole's soup, some tools he used to damage Jay's robot, The empty gallon of orange juice, and the detergent he used to ruin Zane's Ninja suits.)

Kai, Cole, Harper, Jay, and Zane: (gasping) You did this?

Cole: Boys, I get first dibs on. . . (He goes up to Lloyd to punish him.)

Wu: (stopping Cole) No dibs. I put him up to this for today's lesson. I wanted to show you the destructive power of rumors and that jumping to conclusions can only lead to trouble. Did you ever think to find out if the accusations were true?

Cole: Uh, no offense, Sensei, but let me jump to this conclusion: today's lesson is lame.

Harper: Low blow, Grandy! Low blow!

Jay: Yeah, why can't you just teach us to paralyse your enemy with one finger or find out if a man is lying by the twitch of his nose?

Wu: Because not all lessons are about fighting. And I misplaced my lesson book.

Kai: (finds Wu's lesson book sticking out of Lloyd's back pocket and swipes it) You mean this lesson book?

Lloyd: It was the perfect plan until you have to show up and mess everything up-(Cole closes the door on him.)

Nya: (over the speaker) If you're done fooling around, I could use you guys on the bridge. We do still have a snake problem to attend to. Over and out!

Kai: It's one thing to let the son of your nemesis live with you. But having my sister here? I mean, come on! I thought this was a Ninja headquarters.

Nya: You do know I can hear you. . . Over and out! (Kai slaps his head before the Ninja go to the bridge.) Last we heard of Pythor he stole the Map of Dens from Lloyd and is now on his way to open the last two Serpentine tombs.

Lloyd: (remorsefully) Ugh, don't remind me.

(Harper Tosses Lloyd's hair about and makes it messy.)

Harper: It's cool, couz. Bends down to his level, seriously) As long as you stay away from my art shit from now on.

Wu: Pythor's our most dangerous threat. If he finds those tombs before we do, with his intellect and all four tribes unleashed, there's no telling what he'll do.

Jay: But those tombs could be anywhere. Without the map, we might as well just throw darts at a map.

Nya: Good idea. Why don't we? (She throws two darts at a map.) These are the two locations of the Hypnobrai and Fangpyre tombs.

Kai: Show off.

(Harper laughs)

Nya: And this is Pythor's tomb. (She places another dart on the map.) After many hours of ruminating on why the tombs were placed in these three precise locations, I discovered a secret pattern. If you notice, all three are in line with the Ninjago symbol for serpent.

Jay: So the last two tombs must be here and here. Ah, you are so smart.

Nya: Ah, was there ever any doubt?

Harper: Blech.... get a room you two.

Jay: Oh! Hehe...

Wu: There's little time. Kai and Jay, you head to the Venomari tomb. Cole, Harper, Zane, you take the Constrictai Tomb. And take this. You might need it if you run into Pythor. Good luck, Ninja.

Nya: What am I gonna do?

Lloyd: Yeah, what are we gonna do?

Wu: Nya, I need you here to make sure Lloyd doesn't get into any more trouble.

Nya: (Annoyed) Yes, Sensei.

Cole: Let's go, guys. We got some snakes to club.

Harper: Hex yeah!!

Wu: (Sighs) Where are you, Pythor. What are you up to?

⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝

(Zane, Harper, and Cole drove to the base of the Mountian of a million steps. Zane groans from wearing his pink gi.)

Cole: Well, our vehicles won't traverse the steps. We go the rest of the way on foot.

Zane: But this is the Mountain of a Million Steps. Aren't we pressed for time?

Harper: Only if we go up the stairs..

Cole: Then we'll take a shortcut.

(Cole carries Zane while he climbs the mountain beside Harper, whos constantly portaling upwards along the rocks.)

Zane: Am I holding on too tight?

Cole: Light as a feather, Pinky. Almost there. (They reach the entrance of the tomb but it's open.)

Zane: Looks like Pythor was already here. Perhaps we should investigate.

Harper: Perhaps we should, Tulip.

Cole: (Exhausted from the climb) Give me a second. Phew. Go on and start without me. (Zane goes in with Harper, and then Cole. They see some images on the wall.)

Cole: Huh. Didn't momma snake ever tell them not to draw on the wall?

Zane: These images describe a legend about one tribe uniting them all.

Cole: Those snakes had been at war with each other for centuries.

Harper: It's all they know...

Zane: Well, it says here, once they unite, they can find the Four Silver Fangblades that will unleash the Great devourer, an evil that will consume all of the land, turning day into night.

Cole: You get all that from those little pictures?

Harper: Oh! Oh! Teach me how to read snake!!

Zane: This gives me deep concern. If Pythor's not here and unites all the tribes together before Kai and Jay find him-

Cole: Relax, Zane. They're a bunch of dumb snakes who believes in fairy tales. If anything, we've got all the-Did you feel that?

Zane: What?

Harper: You okay, Pebbles?

Cole: There's something in the ground. Don't move.

Skalidor: (comes above ground and grabs Zane) I've been waiting for you. Pythor sends his regards.

Zane: Did you stay behind just to tell us that? Pathetic.

Skalidor: Look who's calling who pathetic, Pinky.

Cole: Only I call him Pinky! (He frees Zane) Zane, go for the rope! (He falls in a hole.)

Zane: Cole?

Cole: (plays the flute, but Skalidor Chokes him) Zane...! Harper..!

Harper: (alarmed) Babe!!!

(Harper charges at Skalidor and the snake chuckles.)

Skalidor: And what is a doll like you gonna do to help your precious friend? Are you gonna apply lipstick? Bwaahahah!!

Harper: (While running at Skalidor) Shut your measly trap, you pathetic messenger boi!!

(Harper opens a portal and jumps through it, appearing at Skalidor's side. She drives her foot across his face, thus kicking him. Skalidor grunts and drops Cole. Harper rushes to his side and they scurry away.)

Zane: Ninja, go! (He plays the flute.)

(Harper and Cole return to Zane's side, as Skalidor winces at the sound of the flutes affect.)

Cole: Thanks. But if he was expecting us, I think Kai and Jay are walking into a trap. Come on. Let's get out of here.

⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝

(Kai and Jay arrive in the Toxic Bogs.)

Jay: Ew.

Kai: hey, it's not me. We're in the Toxic Bogs. This stuff will eat through you worse than Cole's chili.

(They open the Venomari Tomb, but it's empty.)

Jay: Pee-yew. (The tomb echos.)

Echo: Pee-yew. (Jay laughs.)

Kai: (Sighs) Let's just make this quick before Pythor gets here. Huh? (He walks away.)

Jay: This place looks empty/ We must've just missed them. Check this out. They say you're the Green Ninja, but I say I am.

Echo: I am. I am.

Jay: I am!

Echo: I am! I am! (Jay laughs.)

Kai: (hears a frog croak and grabs his sword.) You shouldn't sneak up on people like that. Heh, if I wasn't such a well-trained Nin-(Spitta emerges from the bog and uses his venom on Kai.) Ugh! Jay? Jay!

Jay: No, I'm the real Jay!

Echo: No, I'm the real Jay! (More Venomari ambush Kai.)

Kai: Oh, this is not good. Jay! Jay! There's so many. Elves and gingerbread people everywhere!

Jay: Okay, I don't know what you're seeing, but this is no time to lose yourself. I need you, partner.

Kai: I've never fought little people before. We're toast! (Cole, Harper and Zane drove by.)

Cole: Anyone order a little kick butt?

Echo: Butt. Butt. Butt. (Jay laughs.)

Harper: Jay!! Focus!!

Jay: Right! Sorry!

Pythor: Boo!

Jay: Aah! (Zane tries to play the flute, but Pythor takes it.)

Pythor: Oh, let's not let music ruin things, hmm? (The Ninja jump onto a log, which slowly drifts away.) I've got a sinking feeling this may be the last I see of you four. (He laughs.)

Cole: That's it. I used to hate Dragons, but now I officially hate snakes.

Harper: Here, here...

Kai: Wait, do you see that? A magic floating rope. We can climb to safety...!

Jay: (pulls Kai back before he falls in the bog) Boy, that Venomari Venom is some powerful stuff. (The Serpentine laugh.)

Kai: But... the rope!!

Harper: You're seeing shit, Kai! There is no rope!!

Zane: For whatever it is worth, it was an honor to fight beside you all.

Cole: Me too.

Harper: It was good while it lasted...

Jay: Yeah, ditto. (A rope dangles in front of them.)

Cole: Hey, what?

Kai: The magic rope. Ha!

Harper: (growls) Oh, not the time!

Jay: Quick! Everyone, climb over! (A Samurai appears and attacks the Serpentine.)

Pythor: Oh, dear.

Samurai X: Pythor target confirmed. Time to bag and tag. (They shoot a dart at Pythor as he runs away which makes contact.)

Cole: Who are you?

Jay: How about the coolest thing I've ever seen?

Kai: Santa?

Harper: (Referring to Kai, annoyed) Okay! How long until that wares off!?

Zane: Thank you, mysterious warrior. I owe you my life for saving-(Samurai X renders him unconscious.) Ugh.

Jay: Now that wasn't nice. (The Samurai does the same for the rest and leaves. The Bounty flies overhead and pick them up.)

⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝

(The Ninja gather at the dinner table.)

Jay: So then, just when we were gonna bite it, this huge mechanical robot-

Zane: Samurai. It was Samurai.

Lloyd: A Sama-what?

Wu: Samurai. Highest level of warrior class. They would protect nobility and serve with honor on the battlefield.

Kai: He was a hundred feet high, with weapons coming out every part of him. (Whispers to Cole) Look at Sensei's beard. It's moving like snakes.

Nya: When is this Venomari spit supposed to wear off? It's starting to get annoying.

Harper: And I'm about to punch his lights out..! (Rolls up her sleeves before Cole grabs her by the waist and holds Harper back.)

(Harper huffs and sits back down.)

Cole: Okay, don't let this mysterious Samurai cloud what's really important. All the Serpentine are out, and if Pythor can unite them, the legend states some Great Devourer is gonna consume the land and-

Nya: Great Devourer?

Cole: Whatever it is, it's a can of worms I don't wanna see open.

Lloyd: Unh, it's all my fault. If I hadn't opened the first hatch, none of this would've happened.

Wu: We cannot change the past, but we can improve for the future. At least we have the Sacred Flute in our possession, so-

Jay: Yeah, ahem. About that...

Zane: Pythor sort of stole it.

Wu: The last Sacred Flute gone? (Sighs) you five are Ninjago's last hope. (The alarm turns off.)

Nya: Cold vision must have caught something. That means the Serpentine are near.

Cole: Oh, no! Ninjago City?

Harper: Ninjago has a city?

Jay: How many are there?

Kai: Looks like all of them.

Zane: Pythor must be trying to unite them.

Wu: Go. We mustn't let the five tribes unite.

Ninja: Ninja, go!

⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝

(The Ninja skydive and manifest their weapons into their vehicles to land on the ground.)

Zane: (Sighs about his pink gi) I must get this taken care of.

Kai: Whoa!

Jay: Don't worry. It'll wear off soon. For now, you're coming with me.

(The Ninja cheer, except for Kai, who screams, as they jump off the Bounty.)

Cole: Ah. I love the smell of land hurtling towards you in the middle of the night.

Harper: This!!! Is!!! Epic!!!

(They land with their weapons.)

Ninja: Whoa.

Kai: Ninjago City. Amazing. Always heard stories of this place.

Jay: Biggest city in all of Ninjago. Always wanted to come here.

Harper: Really? This is the first time Im hearing about this.. ever.

Jay: Really!?

Harper: Yep. I really kept to myself over the years before you Ninja. But you've all hear of it...?

Cole: Yeah, I always dreamed of one day being on a billboard here.

Jay: You too?

Kai: Yeah, I did too.

Zane: Uh, but may i remind you where are the snakes? We should be standing in the middle of a massive Serpentine gathering. (They approach a manhole.)

Harper: Ew....

Cole: Ugh, I hate snakes.

(In the gathering, the Serpentine chatter while Pythor is getting ready.)

Skales: You'll have to use more than words to bring the Serpentine together.

Pythor: All I have to do is show them the way.

Acidicus: They're ready for you, Pythor.

Pythor: Ah. Showtime. Friends, enemies, and enemies who pretend to be friends. (The Serpentine laugh.) I welcome you.

(Harper swallows hard and clings to Cole's arm)

Cole: That's a lot of snakes.

Jay: What are we gonna do?

Kai: I have an idea. Follow my lead.

Pythor: And what is with the Constrictai and their vice-like grip? Let it go already! (They laugh.)

Fang-Suei: It's funny because it's so true!

Pythor: Heh, but in all seriousness, the reason why I called this gathering is because...the good people of Ninjago imprisoned us in those insidious tombs, and I want to return them the favor. (They cheer, but don't notice Kai sliding down a rope from the ceiling.)

Kai: That sounds like a great plan, but you know the Hypnobrai will screw it up.

Mezmo: Who said that?

Jay: Those buck teeth can bite my rear end.

Spitta: Huh?

Cole: I bet they're drinking their own venom.

Zane: All those digging must have given them dirt for brains.

Harper: And how about that Pythor!? He probably couldn't hold it together long enough to even think about Uniting US!!

Pythor: What's going on? Why am I losing them?

Skales: (noticing Cole) Ninja! Don't worry, I'll take care of it. (The Constrictai grabs Kai, Cole, Harper, and Jay.)

Jay: Run!

Harper: Whatever you do!! DONT GET CAUGHT!!

(Zane runs into another tunnel but upon coming across a dead end, so he hides in front of a poster. The Constrictai goes back, and Zane realizes his gi camouflaged him.)

Pythor: Did you take care of them?

Skales: All but one.

Pythor: Search every nook and cranny. If he's a Ninja, you'll never find him in plain sight.

Chokun: Look, a Pink Ninja! (Zane swings across them all.)

Ninja: Go, Pink Ninja, go!

Harper: (Shedding a fake tear) Its.. beautiful..! The magnificent PINK Ninja!!

Zane: Unh. Now let's get out of here. Let us blow this popsicle stand. Ninja, go!

Jay: Popsicle stand. Haha, I like it! (They escape.)

Skales: You'll have to do better than that to unite the tribes.

Pythor: Get your hands off me!

⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝

(The Ninja are back on the Bounty.)

Harper: I still can't belive that we pulled that off!

Cole: You know, whether it was in a lesson book or not, we used the destructive power of rumors to our advantage.

Kai: And now the Serpentine are further away than ever from getting their act together.

Harper: (Pulls out a beer from No where) I can drink to that!!

Jay: You know, I don't think we would've gotten out of there if it hadn't been for Zane.

(Harper Nods and takes a swig from the drink.)

Zane: Don't thank me. Thank Lloyd. If it hadn't been for his "laundry skills," we all would've been found. (Everyone laughs and Lloyd comes in with Zane's white gi.)

Lloyd: Well, it took me twenty loads, but your suit's no longer pink. And to show that I'm sorry, Cole, I got you a can of nuts.

Cole: Uh, haha, yeah. Don't think I don't see what this is. When i open this, a bunch of snakes are gonna pop out, right? Yeah, no thank you. (He opens the fridge, only to have snakes pop out. Everyone laughs.)

Harper: Ah... good times. (Takes another swig)

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Yaaaay!! Lemme know what yall think!!! Im having fun with this, so its so easy!!! Any whoo.... Tata

×Novalee ⚀⚁⚂⚃⚄⚅

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

2.1K 31 7
(Originally Published On Quotev.com 12/6/20) Once defeated, Garmadon had left the Ninja with an Ominous Warning, "Something is coming" Unfortunately...
57.6K 1.5K 31
Y/N was taken in by Sensei Wu at the age of nine when she mysteriously appeared on the Monastery's footsteps. Ever since then, she trained in the sec...
3.1K 158 11
[WRITTEN IN 2020] A little Ninjago AU I thought of. Watch as 16-year old Lloyd Garmadon starts out his Pokemon Journey to become the Champion of Ninj...
17.3K 481 18
[Y/N] who is known as the mystery ninja, Luna. She's a girl who have a pretty normal family, like Lloyd her family doesn't know she a ninja as well...