The shadow

reilly_holland

Mia Sanchez is a young girl who moved into town with her mom after her fathers passing. She's broken , lost a... Еще

The present
Mystery
Story time
Crush and burn
Beers and blood
Regrets
Surprise surprise
Changing our lives
Hideouts, tryouts
Our cast
Unpleasent surprises pt 1
Unpleasent surpises pt 2
??
Truths been told
Blast to the past
Flashbacks..
Training session
Changes for the good or bad?
Football game pt one
Football game pt two
new start ?
savior part 2
Until him book series
flowers
special visits
Protecting feelings
Evil is near
Girls night out
Changed desires
Truth unfolds
Truth unfolds part 2
The deal
The plan
Night of the ball
Night of the ball part 2
The necklace
Birthday ruins
Wrong or right
Losing sacrifice
Final kiss
Goodbye, the shadow
Check it out 🤍

savior part 1

10.4K 153 5
reilly_holland

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT ❤️

MIA'S POV

It's Christmas break , and I couldn't be happier, I needed this break .

" pass me the yellow nail polish please. " Hannah asks , I hand it to her.

" thanks. " I smile and continue painting my nails dark blue . We are currently in my basement hang out on the floor doing our nails.

" why dark blue ?" Jenna asks as she paints her nails bright red , Hannah is doing bright yellow.

" it reminds me of Damon , he was dark , but behind it I could tell he was bright blue." I say quietly, they both look at me with sympathy, I give them a small smile .

" how are you dealing with all of this ?" Jenna asks me , I look at her and sigh. what am I supposed to feel? there's so many questions unanswered , its actually driving me nuts.

" i don't know , I miss him , somethings wrong I know it ." I explain, ever since that day Alexa told me he left it didn't sit right with me , he wouldn't just leave me .

" do you think he's de-"

" no " I quickly say not wanting Hannah to finish that sentence , she looks at me then at her nails, he's not dead , he's too strong , too smart to be dead . I know he's not .

ALEXA'S POV

" really ? Finding jean is your plan ?" James asks me , I roll my eyes and sit on the living couch.

" she has to know where they went , they're family. " I tell him , at this point I'm desperate.

Hale joins me on the couch , James paces back and forth , stressed out obviously. He's been leading the gang for months but he's doing pretty good .

" okay , I'll get my men to do a search ." it's funny hearing him say ' my men ' Damon used to say that , I miss him a lot , where are you damon ?

" come upstairs babe. " I hear haily say From the stairs , I get up and go to her, I then kiss her , she smiles and we go upstairs.

HALE'S POV

" lucky her , I wanna get laid ." I say slouching in my seat , James chuckles.

He was about to reply when we hear something from outside,  we both look at each other with questioning eyes .

" what the hell was that ?" I ask James , he walks closer to the door.

" sounds like someone knocked down the plant outside ." he got his gun out , I got up and joined him , he looked at me and I nodded .

" ready ?" He whispers , I nod as I grabbed my bat , he whips open the door , and aims the gun.

" d-don't shoot p-please. " our eyes widen when we see a girl shaking in fear. who the hell is this? how did she know where we lived?

" what the fuck ?" I let out , she continues to stand there ,

" who are you ?" James asks putting the gun down.

" my name is Sarah , I'm the one who hacked the trackers for jean that day. " she says , my fist clenched, this was all her fault.

" you have 5 seconds to tell me why your here. " James says in a threatening voice.

" I have no where to go , I'm so scared , can you please help me I'll tell you anything ." she sobs out , me and James look at each other , I shrug my shoulders.

JAME'S POV

* FLASHBACK *

" what the hell did I get myself into ?" I ask as I reload the gun he just handed me.

" relax , I know it's your first time but if you want to join the shadow And be leader one day you have to know how to shoot. " he tells me as he shoots the target three times , I look to see he got a bullseye every shot .

" show off. " I mutter , he chuckles and shakes his head.

" how long have we known each other James ?" He asks me , I look at him and chuckle .

" since forever dude. " I tell him. Since we were kids, we both have been through a lot together. I wouldn't wanna go through it with anyone else .

" exactly, so do you trust me ?" He asks me , I sigh and look at the target ,

" I do damon."

* END OF FLASHBACK *

" it's up to you boss. "  Hale says to me , I look at him and nod , I look at Sarah .

" come in , don't make me regret it ." I tell her , she quickly nods and practically runs in .

" sit on the couch. " she sits on the couch and looks around. She looks very young, what the hell was she doing working for these evil bastards?

" she looks about your age. " I tell hale , he looks at me then at her .

" yeah your right, about 15 , what is she doing getting involved with Vicious?" He asks , I shrug and walk to Sarah and sit across from her .

" tell me why your here Sarah. " she lets out a shaky breath.

" I met jean at the library, she told me she heard I knew a lot about electronics and the internet, she said she'd pay me 5 thousand dollars if I hack into a tracker system , so I did. I really needed money , my family struggles so much. So when I came home with money they were so happy , the next day was a football game. I couldn't go because I had to keep watch on the computer to make sure jean and the rest were still located at her hide out , they were gone for about 3 hours until they came back , with some guy named vicious ."

As she talks she starts to cry , hale walks to her and sits next to her , he grabs her hand assuring her to keep going , she slowly nods and continues.

" jean seemed happy he was back , I guess he was in some hidden prison because he was involved in a robbery " as she says that I remember that day.

He went to jail for a long time because he stole from Damon's parents house , they are good lawyers and can get Someone behind bars for a long time ,

" jean and him were talking "

*FLASHBACK*

JEAN'S POV

" I'm so glad your back Derek " I say happily , his eyes snap to mine and he harshly grabs my neck , I yelp in surprise.

" my . Name . Is vicious " he says in a low voice ,

" o-okay I'm sorry " he lets go of me and I cough a little . What the fuck is his problem? He wouldn't have hurt me years ago , why now?

" what the hell !" I say to him , he looks at me with a glare.

" do all these people know my plan? " I slowly nod , he smirks and walks to his old desk.

" hm " he says quietly..what the hell is he doing? why is he acting this way? acting so harsh?

" well that won't do " as he says that he pulls out his gun and shoots everyone in the room .

" no Vicious what are you doing!" I scream , everyone drops to the ground besides me , Ryan and two others.

" I'll keep you guys for my new gang " I was too scared to say anything..I just stare at him in fear. I look to see Sarah on the ground.

I rush to her and see she hasn't been hit , she's pretending to be dead , I sigh in relief, what have I done ? Who have I let out ?

* END OF FLASHBACK *

JAME'S POV

" he killed everyone?" I ask in surprise, she nods and breaks down .

" I ducked down before a bullet could hit me , when they left that's when I ran , I took a thousand from my family and left scared they were gonna hunt me down because I was gone "

I look at her in disbelief, she's probably going to get hunted down when Vicious gets his team .

" your family is safe , they don't know where they live and they don't know where you live so your fine " I explain to her , she looks at me with tears in her eyes.

" are you sure ?" She says in fear .

" yes , I promise your safe here " she gets out of her seat and walks to me , she hugs me , tense up a little , i then hug her back ,

" it's okay , your safe ."

MIA'S POV

Jenna and Hannah went home , I wonder if they are just as confused as me , about the whole Damon situation, his brother was there that day of the car accident, how did he get out ?

" hey Mia " I look at my doorway to see Jake , I get up from my bed and go to him , I hug him and he instantly hugs me back. " I missed you " he quietly says ,

" I did too " I pull away and he smiles at me , me and Jake got back together last month , he was there and through everything, I was told to forget about Damon, but I don't know how I'm supposed to do that but Jake has helped me a lot , I thank him for that.

" how are you doing my love ?" He says as he jumps on my bed and then lays down , I chuckle and join him , I lay my head on his chest , he plays with my hair .

" I'm doing good , you and the others are the reason I'm doing good " I look up at him , he smiles and I give him a kiss .

" I'm glad , I want you happy always " He responds , I nod and close my eyes, And let sleep take over ,

*FLASHBACK*

I get out the bathroom and go to my bed , as I go to lay down I hear a something hit my window. I look curiously at my window and go to open it.

I laugh To myself when I see him standing outside my window, I go downstairs to the front door and open it , I walk towards him .

" what are you doing ?" I say smiling , he smirks at me and stands in front of me .

" I wanted to see you " he says quietly, I look up at him and give him a small smile.

" do you wanna come inside?" I ask him , he shook his head no and I feel sadness in me ,

" not because I don't want too , because I have something important to do "

" oh okay , it's fine as long as you stay safe " I tell him , he smiles and wraps his arms around me .
" I want to give you something " he pulls back from the hug , I look at him with curiosity and he pulls out a necklace.

I gasp from how beautiful it is . It's amazing..I've never received a gift from a guy before .

" I can't accept it " I tell him.

" keep it in your drawer, don't wear it yet " he explains to me , I look at him with confusion.

" why not ?" I ask him , he caresses my cheek softly, butterflies enter my stomach as he does..something about his touch makes me feel..wanted .

" I want you to wear it when we're together " he softly whispers, I look down at the necklace then at him.

" thank you damon ."

ALEXA'S POV

We were currently outside while Sarah and haily waited inside .

" how do we know she's telling the truth ?" I ask hale and James , I was gone for 20 minutes and they already brought some stranger in here.

" I think she is , vicious is crazy dangerous she wants him gone just as much as we do " James explains to me , I sigh at his answer .

" I believe her Alexa , if you can't trust her , then trust me " Hale says to me , I give him a sincere smile and nod .

" I will " I tell him , his eyes light up and he nods , I chuckle at his excitement.

" okay so do you have a plan ?" I ask James since he is our boss now , I would ask damon that question,

*FLASHBACK*

Alexa's POV

TWO YEARS AGO

I dodge his right jab and punch him in the jaw with force , he backs up a little and that was my chance to finish him.

I kick him where the sun doesn't shine and he bends over , as he does that I wrap my arm around his neck and throw him down.

I then get up and see him out cold , I smirk and the crowd claps for me , I do street fighting for living and I live with my dad who's a drug addict and doesn't do anything for me . So I have to survive myself, I get my 400$ I won , and I leave the building.

As I'm walking I feel a presence behind me , I quickly turn around to see a guy ,  midnight black hair , tall and muscular, he was just staring at me .
" can I help you ?" I say with an attitude , he scoffs and I raise my eyebrows.

" I want you to join my gang , the shadow . You have good skills , can definitely lay a couple of my enemy's out , you get paid too, instead of getting your money here , what do you say ?" He finishes , I stare at him for a moment .

" thanks but no thanks " I tell him and continue to walk away ,

" wait street fighter " he calls, I turn to look at him.

" what do I have to do to get you to join ?" He says , I think for a moment then i smirk at my idea, " if you can beat me in a match I will join "

" I don't hit girls " he smirks, he is probably scared he will lose.

" then don't hit me , just get me on the ground for 5 seconds and you win"

I finally tell him , he looks at me for a moment , " fine , deal " I smirk and bring him to the ring , we get in and get into our stances ,

" so what's your name ?"

" Damon ."

END OF FLASHBACK

Damon won that day obviously, I chuckle at the memories , I'm glad he did , if not I wouldn't be with my new family right now .

" earth to Alexa ?" I snap out of my daydream and look at James ,

" I have a plan " I smile with a devious look, by james face hes already on board with it .

" good , let's go get damon ."

Don't forget to my day one readers I have combined book 1 and 2 together!❤️

That's it for this chapter ! What did you guys think ?
How do you feel about all the flashbacks explaining how they got into the shadow ?
Will the shadow save Damon ?
Will Mia find out about what they're doing ?
Until next chapter !❤️❤️

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

The shadow ( book 3 ) Sunset lover

Любовные романы

64K 2.2K 20
" ahh princess. " my eyes widen as I recognize the voice , I slowly turn around to see Trevor . " I knew I'd catch you alone. " he says , I quickly l...
CRIMSON OBSESSION ISABELLA

Любовные романы

587 28 11
(villain×heroine) (Enemies to lovers) (Huge age gap) (Cat and mouse duet) Damon blackwood(32 years old) the crime boss and the leader of midnight syn...
Guns And Roses questcreater1234..

Детектив / Триллер

4.9K 71 39
A 17-year-old girl with a lot in her past and covering her identity of being a she-devil, Meets a boy who hides his occupation as a Mafia don... in a...
Secret Life of a Pornstar spiceboxxxx

Любовные романы

386K 4.6K 25
⚠️ ⚠️⚠️ VERY EXPLICIT⚠️⚠️⚠️ 18+!!! Meet Mia, a bad bitch who wants her cake and wants to eat it too. She's a feisty hustler who's been getting it ou...