Dangerous Love

By MixpaWer

After a 14 year old girl, Lisa, is saved from harassment, rape, and possibly murder by a 15 year old boy, Max... More

Prologue: I Didn't Even Know His Name...
Accidents Happen... Sometimes
A Sudden Realization
Dreams
Hate To Break It To Ya'
Nineteen Vans, A Helicopter, And A Million Bullets
When You Search The Wreckage, You Find Compassion
Hard To Forget
The Man With The Mechanical Arm
Basement Discoveries
Passage of Time
Mission Impossible
Homecoming
Irregulated Car Attack
Hospitality
Devistation
Max's Revenge Part 1/4: The Plan And Preperations
Max's Revenge Part 2/4: Finding The Base
Max's Revenge Part 3/4: The Failed Attempt
Max's Revenge Part 4/4: The Infiltration
You Son of a Вitch!
When Something Dawns On You

You Forgot, Didn't You?

13 0 0
By MixpaWer

Max's POV:

I started running towards her. I reached her. "What is your prob-" I started to say. But I didn't finish, because she kissed me on the lips. I just returned the kiss, waiting for her to stop. She didn't. I finally had to push her away. "Oh-KAY," I said. "why didn't you come and help me?" I said. she didn't answer. I sighed.

Lisa's POV:

I never wanted that kiss to stop... and he even returned it! Why did he do that? "hello" I heard him say. "what?" I replied. "Why did you just stand in the way of my car?" he asked. "I don't know" I said. He facepalmed. "Well fuck this, I'm walking home" he said, and started walking away. "Stupid bitch, did you forget about me?" I heard an all too familiar voice say. It was Paul.

Max's POV:

I was walking home, a thirty-two mile walk, muttering curses under my breath. I heard a scream. "Aaaoew!" I turned around, and saw the girl on the ground, and this dude with black hair standing over her, with an evil smile on his face. I connected the dots. he hit her, and she fell on the ground. "The fuck are you doing?" I yelled to him. "Go get him!" the girl on the ground said. "You couldn't take me down if you tried," the guy said. I walked up to him, and punched him in the face. He fell to the ground. "Dude." I said "I took you down in ONE PUNCH." "The girl is coming with me."

Lisa's POV:

Being carried in his arms was like magic. I was all tingly inside. Damn, he is so good looking! I wonders where we were going. His house probably.

▂▃▄▅▆▇▆▅▄▃▂............. ▏███████████▕............. ▏███████████▕............. ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔.............

A/N: Like the house? I typed it for you guys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116 4 15
Book 2 of 3 *Began: Monday, August 26, 2019* *Finished: Friday, September 27, 2019* I sat down at a desk with my laptop open and a cup of coffee. Fro...
9K 249 33
you just moved to Germany and have no friends. New school, new neighborhood, new life. You meet your neighbor Bill Kaulitz and you start going to the...
1.2M 24.8K 52
Samantha Riley has been a tomboy ever since she could walk and her parents divorced when she was almost one year old. Twelve years later, she wants t...
218 1 22
(This is based off of something that happened to me but I ended up letting my brain spiral at one point.... very dramatic!) A young teenage girl find...