wound. | sammy ~ woosung

By shawollei

lee hanjae is a girl who just wants to pass school. but if her past friends and a boy in a class gets in her... More

one🥀
two🥀
three🥀
four🥀
five🥀
six🥀
seven🥀
eight🥀
nine🥀
ten🥀
twelve🥀
thirteen🥀

eleven🥀

390 16 4
By shawollei

hanjae woke up, rubbing her eyes, and felt a hand caressing her hair. as her vision was still a blur, she leaned on the persons shoulder, assuming it was her brother.

"too soft and precious, lee." sammy smirked.

as soon as hanjae noticed the voice, she kicked him off her bed. "aish, what was that for?" hanjae scolded him. "you can't just come in my room and-"

"shhhh, you'll wake up your dad. look, jaehyeong wanted me to wake you up so we can all spend time together at the mall." sammy explained.

"can you just tell him that i'll stay home and study?"

"and when you mean study, you mean sleeping?" jaehyeong said while walking through the door unexpectedly. hanjae rolled her eyes. "go change. it's a good day to do something that's non-productive."

as sammy and jaehyeong walked out her room, she changed and got ready.

as she got out of her room, she grabbed her backpack filled with her laptop and books.

"why are you grabbing your bag? were just going to the mall." sammy scoffed.

"i'm not shopping. i'll just study at the food court until you guys are done, okay?"

sammy shook his head. "that's not happening."

"guys, hurry up and lets get to the car. dad might wake up before we can even go." jaehyeong rushed.

hanjae quickly rushed to the car with her bag, along with sammy behind her.

the car ride was silent for most of the time, mostly because hanjae fell asleep through the ride.

sammy looked back of the car just to see hanjae sleeping. why did you have to be a jerk to her...

as they arrived to the mall, jaehyeong slightly tapped hanjae to awaken her. "we're here sleepyhead."

hanjae was tired. she could barely sleep last night, had she had gotten less sleep these days. hanjae tripped over a rock, expecting to fall to the ground as she didn't feel her muscles trying to attempt to catch herself.

but she felt the warmth of ones arms, catching her carefully and holding her close. hanjae's face was inches away from sammy's. it felt like sammy was pulling her closer every second that he could. finally, hanjae pushed sammy away as she stood up.

"hanjae, are you okay?" jaehyeong asked as he witnessed only her fall. hanjae nodded while adjusting her back pack.

sammy was hurt, but not surprised that hanjae didn't thank him. how could she not even like me? every girl likes me.

"i'll study at the food court while you guys are shopping." hanjae said to jaehyeong.

"as long as you'll answer my calls, okay?" jaehyeong reasured. hanjae was looking through her backpack and pockets to find her phone.

"i can't find it..." hanjae said.

"hanjae, you'll have to come with us then. if you rt lost and can't find us, we have no way to contact you."

hanjae sighed and nodded then followed them.

they walked to a clothing shop with many styles. sammy watched as hanjae was amazed by the clothing,

"aish, i forgot something in the car. hanjae, stay with sammy until i come back, okay?" jaehyeong left before hanjae could say anything else.

"like anything here?" sammy asked to get her attention. hanjae nodded, "sure, the clothing here aren't bad."

sammy chose a few shirts a motioned his hands for hanjae to follow him.

"i'll be in the dressing room." sammy said as hanjae nodded. she stood outside the dressing room.

a few minutes passed as hanjae felt uncomfortable being alone outside.

"s-sammy... i'm going to find jaehyeong so that i'm not alone."

hanjae turned around, but was pulled into sammy's dressing room, pushed against the mirror. sammy pinned her arm to the side. hanjae was thrilled as she saw sammy was shirtless. "what are you doing?" hanjae tried to let go. "you said you didn't want to be alone, just stay in here with me. i'm only trying on shirts anyways."

his faced moved closer to hers as she quickly escaped from his pin, and sat down on the chair. hanjae didn't say anything. she looked down at the ground the whole time to ignore sammy's body.

"how does this shirt look on me?" sammy asked. hanjae looked up to see a white long sleeve shirt on sammy.

"it's a nice shirt, but it looks okay on you."

sammy fake-gasped and placed his hand on his chest, overreacting on purpose. "wa, lee hanjae, so hurtful."

hanjae shrugged and looked back down on the ground.

"you know... if you really came here to study, i could help you with history." sammy brought up.

"after how you treat me in front of the fakest girls in school? not a chance." hanjae scoffed.

"please... give me at least 2 minutes to explain."

hanjae became silent and looked dead into sammy's eyes.

sammy quickly explained how he fake-bullies people to protect them from his girlfriend, who makes a fool out of people in the worse way possible.

after sammy's explanation, hanjae felt guilty, yet sounded like a stupid excuse. "you know, you could have just stood up for me instead of acting like a selfish jerk." hanjae scratched the side of her arm.

sammy nodded, "i mean, i could, but my girlfriend is... obsessive."

"how long have you guys been together?" hanjae asks.

"about 3 months... but i'm getting tired of her attitude. she doesn't like me helping others, she tries to pull me away from studying, and when i do hang out with her, she has her friends with her too. so i'm thinking about breaking up with her. plus, i'm interested in someone else who is... way much different than i expected her to be."

hanjae nodded as she listened. she has never experienced love and she's always interested in listening to different people's stories.

as they got out of the dressing room, sammy bought himself the white long sleeve shirt.

they walked to the coffee shop across the clothing store. sammy called someone on the way there while hanjae listened to the conversation.

"let's break up."

those three words were the first and last thing he said before hanging up the phone.

"d-did you just-"

"break up with her? yea... i kinda did." sammy laughed. hanjae laughed with him.

they both bought iced americano while they got along more.

"where's jaehyeong?" hanjae started to worry. her brother hasn't came back the past half-hour. "sammy, can you call him please?"

sammy called jaehyeong, waiting nervously. "he's not answering."

without hesitation, hanjae got up from her seat and ran out of the coffee shop.

"hanjae, wait up!" sammy tried catching up to her.

hanjae felt worried. as she ran out of the mall, her heart dropped.

~🥀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 3.9K 32
Lee Y/n, an ex-troublemaker, who is conflicted about the guy who cared for her first and the good guy who she finds interest in. This girl also has...
105K 3.9K 36
"He's not a human I swear. He'll bully anyone he wants for no reason just to make himself satisfied. It doesn't matter if the student he'll bully is...
143K 4.1K 25
Just a random girl who transferred schools. When she transferred schools she didn't expect to fall in love with a bully...
38.3K 1.4K 29
His Secrets & Truth | Minsung ----- Lee Minho is the quiet kid at school, he doesn't even talk. He's a freak in the eyes of others. Han Jisung is the...