Pretty Is [BEYNIKA] {COMPLETE...

By Brokebey

Nicki (Onika) Maraj, 25, works at the strip club all night every night to support her two twins. Beyoncé, 28... More

1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
‼️
so...

4

7.7K 373 227
By Brokebey

Thank you for the support so far❤️
Please don't forget to comment I love it when you guys comment!

Show up and show out

Niya: mommy I want breakfast

Niya whined as she followed her mother who was walking through the kitchen quickly making sure they had everything before they left.

N: I know but we are going out for breakfast baby

Nicole: with BB?

She asked looking up at her mother with a smile. the twins really liked Beyoncé especially seeing how she treat their mother in a nice way.

N: Yes and she'll be here any second-

She said before her phone rang She checked to see it was Beyoncé and she answered it.

B: Hey

N: Hey, you here yet?

B: I'm running a bit late but I promise I won't be more than 10 minutes

Nicki huffed and rolled her eyes. It wasn't the fact that she wasn't getting fed, it just made her think that this was gonna be the beginning of Beyoncé showing who she truly is, she must've gotten used to her real quick. She didn't want the twins getting used to her only for her to disappear.

N: If you say so

She said before ending the call. Beyoncé sighed and shook her head. She forgot to collect her money from a client who wasn't prepared to give it up at their house. She ordered her men to meet her there and handle him before she gets there so this can be done quickly.

When she got to the clients house the door was already opened so she went inside to see her men holding her client against the wall.

B: You gonna give me my money or is your family gonna have to find you dead?

She said leaning on the wall with an unbothered expression.

?: I haven't got it!

He exclaimed frustratedly.

B: So why'd you buy it?

The guy never said anything and Beyoncé checked her phone to realise she was running out of time so she shot him and had her men look for his cards and cash while she left. She thought to quickly go in theatre and buy the most expensive flowers for Nicki I attempt to make her less mad at her.

NICKI'S HOUSE

Nicole: Is BB even coming anymore?

Nicole asked sadly, going to sit by her mother on the couch. Nicki didn't want to tell her she was in case Beyoncé just wanted to dip completely.

N: If she doesn't we'll go out for breakfast okay?

She said trying to console her daughter she was clearly upset thinking Beyoncé wasn't going to show.

Niya: But she said she'd never break a promise

Niya said from the other couch sadly. Nicki felt annoyed knowing how Beyoncé has already put stuff in her daughter's heads. As Nicki was about to respond the doorbell rang and the twins immediately jumped up and ran to the door wit their faces filled with light, hoping it would be Beyoncé.

N: You two slow down and don't open that door

She warned them making them stand to the side waiting for her to open it. When Nicki opened the door she was faced with Beyoncé holding a huge bouquet of flowers that almost covered her face. She wasn't phased by them and kept her straight face.

Twins: BB!!!

The twins screeched in excitement.

B: Hey girlies y'all look cute, you guys ready for breakfast?

Twins: Yeah!

B: The cars open I just gotta put these down and we'll be right out ok?

The twins nodded and ran out to Beyoncé's car which was parked in the driveway. Beyoncé faced back at Nicki who kept her stale face.

B: These are for you

She said with a little smile but she could see Nicki was pissed. Nicki just took them and went inside to place them on the coffee table. She turned back around looking up at Beyoncé with an even more pissed off look.

N: Where were you!

She said annoyed trying to control her anger.

B: I got caught up with something and then I wanted to buy you flowers to make it up to you for being late

N: oh so you got caught up and decided to change plans?

B: nick... I'm still here. Yeah I may have been 10 minutes late-

N: only ten?! You were 15 minutes late Beyoncé. The girls kept on asking if you were even gonna show. If you want to take this serious then be on time I don't need my kids getting used to someone being around them only for them to disappear. We've been there done that.

Beyoncé didn't know what to say. She didn't get why she was this mad but she didn't want to make the atmosphere when they go out even worse.

B: I'm sorry... it won't happen again

She said looking in her eyes. Half of her asked her who she was apologising to someone. He never apologised to nobody but Nicki was really changing her.

Nicki seemed off guarded at her reaction but kept her hard stare.

N:.... good... now let's go the girls are starving.

Beyoncé followed her out and they got in the car and Beyoncé drove them to one of her favourite breakfast spots.

When they arrived they got out and walked in together. They were seated immediately and it got quite full a few minutes later.

B: what do you girls want?

Niya: I want pancakes!

Nicole: me too!

They cheered making Beyoncé smile seeing them happy. She looked at Nicki to see her still looking at the menu.

B: the full English is really good

She suggested but Nicki didn't respond so Beyoncé left it at that. She apologised what more did she want from her?!

They got their order took and was now just waiting for their food to come out.

B: so how you girls enjoying school so far?

Twins: it's ok

They said but Beyoncé grew curious as they didn't even seem happy about it which they normally are about almost everything.

B: you sure? Y'all don't seem that excited

Nicki observed how Beyoncé was interacting with the girls and she was conflicted. Right now she could see she cared but her actions earlier made her doubt her.

Nicole: people call us names

Nicole said sadly looking down. Nicki frowned a little never hearing this before.

Niya: yeah. They make fun of our clothes

Nicki felt so bad knowing she hasn't really bought the girls any new clothes lately. She's been trying to payback old bills and her finances haven't been that great.

B: I'm sorry babies. Don't pay attention to the bullies okay.

Nicole: we know. Mommy tries her hardest but we know she doesn't have all the money in the world so we can't expect everything.

Nicki wanted to cry hearing her say that. She felt like such a bad Mother. She never wanted to be in a situation where her kids went without. But here she was....

B: that's very mature of you two. That's why I think it doesn't matter what a person looks like on the outside because it's the inside that counts, right?

Twins: yeah

They smiled and soon enough their food came out. They all started to dig in and Beyoncé looked at Nicki.

B: you like it?

Nicki looked at her and nodded with a small smile. She just couldn't get the twins being bullied in school out her head. How did she not know?

As they were eating Beyoncé noticed an unusual man walking in. It was a sunny day yet he was wearing a big long coat with a beanie. He clutched to the side of his jacket and knew he had a gun on the inside of his coat. She put her head down and put her hand on Nicki's though making nicki look at her with wide eyes and a frown.

N: what the-

B: listen to me

She said pulling her in so she could whisper

B: get the girls out of here now

N: what are you talking abo-

Nicki got cut off by the sound of a gun firing off. Everyone screamed and Beyoncé immediately flipped the table on it's side spilling all their food. She made the twins and Nicki get down behind the table. Nicki immediately took the twins and held them tightly in their arms as they cried.

B: shh shh please be quiet

N: someone is shooting the place down and you expect them to be-

B: listen just trust me. Please stay here until I say so and be quiet

Nicki had no choice but to trust her. Beyoncé slowly peeked over the table to see a lot of dead bodies and the man just walking around. She went into her purse and slowly took it out so he didn't hear her and aimed for his head.

BANG!

The man dropped to the floor and she slowly stood up from the table. She shot him again just to make sure then quickly put her gun back in her purse.

B: we need to go

She said as she took on of the twins into her arms making Nicki get up and follow with the other. Nicki immediately covered niya's eyes so she didn't see the dead bodies while Nicki stepped over them as best as she could.

They quickly got in the car and Beyoncé drove off. Within seconds the twins burst out crying making Beyoncé feel so bad they had to see that.

N: everything's ok babies

Nicki said trying to console them but nothing was working. She understood though, they were the same age she was when she saw people being killed. However she knew that still didn't justify why they had to see that.

Twins: mommy!!! Mommy!!!

They cried as if they were suffering a nightmare they couldn't wake from.

N: I'm right here everything's ok

Twins: we wanna go home!!

They cried making Beyoncé feel so wrong and guilty. Although she was protecting them, she does this on a regular basis and it really made her reflect.

N: we're going home now ok? Everything's gonna be fine

She said rubbing their legs but again it didn't work.

When they pulled up to Nicki's house they all got out and Nicki went to unlock the door and let the twins go in first. She stepped inside and turned around to stop Beyoncé from coming in. Beyoncé got the hint and stayed on the outside without question. Nicki didn't know where to start she was just so baffled by everything.

B: I'll get them therapy.. I'll pay for everything

Beyoncé said in the silence but that didn't seem to make Nicki seem anymore calmer. She didn't know what to say even though she should probably thank her for saving her and her daughters lives she never knew she carried a gun and that threw her off a bit.

They both heard the twins start to cry again as they came back towards the door. They both went and hugged Beyoncé's legs making her pick them up.

Twins: thank you for saving us

They said trying to not cry as much while they spoke. They both gave her a kiss on the cheek and it melted her heart.

B: it's nothing babies. I'm sorry you had to see all that.

She said before giving them a kiss back on their cheeks.

B: it'll be ok, alright? You girls know that don't you?

The twins nodded as they laid their heads in her neck. She put them down and they went back into the house and Beyoncé and Nicki were back to the silence.

N: thank you... for saving them

B: ... no problem... im sorry. Every time I want us to have a nice time something has to ruin it.

She said sadly.

N: it's ok... well it's not the twins are traumatised but... thank you for saving us... I really appreciate it.

B: don't mention it... um... I should probably go unless you want me to-

She got cut off by Nicki shaking her head looking down

B: right... uh I guess I'll text you later just to ask how they are.

Nicki nodded. Beyoncé nodded back awkwardly and went to her car. Nicki went back inside and Beyoncé got into her car. She shook her head and closed her eyes before punching the steering wheel in anger...

HOME

Beyoncé threw her keys in anger not caring where they landed and went upstairs in her office. She got her files out looking through the people inside them while she dialled her partners number.

?: yo

B: Shawn why the fuck was there a shooting earlier today, at a fucking breakfast spot?! Who goes to a breakfast spot to shoot up the fucking place?!!

She said in anger.

S: first of all calm yo ass down why you so mad?

B: because I was taking my friend out for breakfast with their kids and I had to pull my gun out and now the kids are traumatised!!!!

S: ok listen we'll find out who was there

B: you mean you'll find out and tell me. I'm seriously considering getting out of this business now

S: come on B you've been saying this for how many years now?

B: I know but now I'm serious Shawn... children saw me kill a man

S: you kill fathers everyday it's nothing new

B: that's not the point.

S: ohh is this "friend" a special friend perhaps?

B: maybe

S: well them I can see why you wanna get out. I mean I'll support you no matter what you wanna do. I just want you to get the business you already have with people out the way first.

B: yeah I know.

S: well I got business to attend to. Hope everything works out with the friend and kids though B

B: thanks. Bye

S: bye

Beyoncé ended the call and plopped down in her office chair not knowing what to do about Nicki now....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44K 1.7K 45
This Is The Life Of Onika. Follow Onika Through Her Day To Day, How Her Life Is.
79.4K 5K 32
𝐼𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑎 𝑑𝑖𝑓𝑓𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑑𝑒𝑠𝑖𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐷𝑒𝑠𝑖𝑟𝑒𝑒? 𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑖𝑠𝑛'𝑡. 𝐷𝑒𝑠 • 𝑖 • 𝑟𝑎𝑦 𝑀𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑑𝑒𝑠𝑖�...
34K 2.4K 11
And we ain't too high To see eye to eye Know you feel the rush From a simple touch, baby Roll some mo - Beyoncé is running far away from something un...
17.1K 1.1K 12
Down on her luck, nursing student and full-time waitress Nicki Maraj get a massive blow to her already desperate financial situation that will surely...