Boys Boys and more Boys Harry...

By bbybunnyxxx

Boys, Boys and more boys (Harry Potter fanfic) going to Hogwarts is going to be a journey full of adventure m... More

FIRST YEAR (Chapter 1)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
A/n
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chatper 7
Chapter 8
Merry/Happy Christmas
A/n
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
SECOND YEAR (Chapter 11)
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/n Thank You!!!!!
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chpater 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Shout out! To little_cxtie
Chapter 26 (Has abuse in it)
THIRD YEAR (Chapter 27)
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Just wanted to say Thanks!
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
FOURTH YEAR (Chapter 41)
Chapter 42
Well i did this...
Chapter 43
Chpater 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
WE FANILLY HIT CHAPTER 50!
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
⚠️ A/n Please Read ⚠️
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
A/n ( Your Decision)
Chapter 58
Quick A/n
Chapter 59
Chapter 60 (Yule Ball Part 1)
Chapter 61 (Yule Ball Part 2)
Chapter 63 (Yule Ball Part 3)
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
A/n about rude comments (ill update a chapter soon)
Chapter 66 (Im Back!!!!)
Oneshot Request 💘
Chapter 67
Im sorry for everything :/
New book ideas :)

Chapter 24

2.3K 58 17
By bbybunnyxxx

Abandoned Girls Lavatory 👩🏻‍🦰💋🚽🧼

Y/Ns PoV
All four of us walked into the Girls Lavatory to see Moaning Myrtle... Well obviously moaning and crying her eyes out until she saw us and she said

"Oh, Hello Harry" She then giggles turning her head away for a while then ask us "What do you want ?"

"To ask you how you died" Harry replied plainly 

She then made some noises and said "Ohhh, It was tragically dreadful, It happened right here this every cubicle" She says pointing down at the cubicle she was floating above.

"I was hiding because a boy made fun of me because of my glasses, I was crying then I heard somebody come in"

"Who was it Myrtle ?" Harry ask's

"I don't know, I was distraught!" She yells at us. She then started coming towards us saying "They said something in a kind of made up language then I realised it was a boy, That's when I locked the door and yelled go away and I died"

"Just like that how ?" I ask confused

"I saw two grate big yellow eyes beside that sink" she says pointing towards one of the sinks near us then floats away moaning.

Harry walks over the the sink touching it all around, Until he stopped at the handle and looked at the side and says quietly "This is it"

He then turns towards us and said much more loudly than a second ago "This is it Y/n, Ron I think this is the entrance to The Chamber Of Secrets."

We all stare at the sink for a couple of seconds until Ron broke the silence and said "Say something" We all of us turn to him confused

"Y/n, Harry say something in Parsletounge" Ron explained. Me and Harry nod at each other before hissing out words in Parselmouth.

We then heard a a slight click and the whole room began to shake, The sinks began to move outwards and the sink which Myself and Harry spoke to went down and the top of the sink went up the way.

I couldn't say it didn't freak me out a bit but it did a lot.

We then peeled down to see a big dark drop, "Excellent Y/n Harry, Good job, Now then I'll just be uhh" Lockhart then gulps and says quickly "You've did it so then there's no need for me too stay" He then tries to make a run for it but myself and Harry stopped him by standing in the way and grabbing on to him.

"Oh yes there is" Harry says as we both push him backwards nearly into the dark pit, I wish he would have fallen but he caught himself which the two sink either sides of him.

We all took out our wands and I say "You first"

"No guys what good will it do" he says

"Better you than us" Ron says smirking

He hummed for a moment then nodded he then twisted his body to face the dark pit.

But he then chickens out and turns his head slightly saying "You sure you don't want to test it first"

Myself and Ron shoved him with our wands making him screaming while going downwards

He then landed with a loud

THUMP!!

"Uhhhh, It's quite dirty down here"
He says disgusted

"Alright let go" Harry says Ron nodded while I looked unsure

"Ohhhhh, Harry If you die down there would you wanna share my toilet" Moaning Myrtle says doing her signature giggle at the end making me and Ron roll our eyes.

"Uhhhh, Thanks Myrtle" Harry says smiling slightly then jumping down into the blackness thou watched as he did it then Ron jumped you stood there frozen hearing them scream unsure if you could jump down.

"Well aren't you going to jump as well" Myrtle says, You turn to her and nod slightly then took a drop breath and jumped into the darkness.

You screamed going down this slide of stone which seemed to go on forever, But you eventually got too the end landing on your side slightly Harry helped you up and asked if you where alright while Ron kept his wand at Lockhart giving him a death glare you said you are fine and thanks to Harry then all three of you focused your attention to Lockhart standing in front of you's.

"Any sign of movement cover your eyes straight away," Harry says jumping over and walking into another pipe

"Go on!" Ron says to Lockhart still with his wand out Lockhart walked after Harry, Ron then urns to you and you say "I'll go last" Ron nodded and walking into the pipe you following closely behind.

"This way" Harry saying taking a right, We all follow him into a room of some sort which had a giant snake skin in it.

We all walked towards it and Ron ask "What is it ?" "It looks like a snake" Lockhart says unsure

"It's a snake skin, They shred their skins" I say as Harry walked ahead of everyone "Bloodily hell, If it shreds this big it must be fifty feet long"

Harry stops at the shredded snake skins face and crouched to get a better look, Just as Harry was doing that Lockhart fainted.

"Hart of a loin this one" Ron says looking down at Lockhart.

Lockhart then shot up like a rocket and snatched Ron's wand out of his hands and said  "The adventure ends here Boys" He then turns to me and says "And girl" "Yeah thanks for that" I mumbled but loud enough for Ron to hear.

"But don't fret, The world will know our story how I was too late too save the girl and how you three tragically lost your minds in the sight of her mangled body" He says pointing the wand in different directions but now it was on Harry.

"So you first mister Potter, Say goodbye too your memories" I then got my wand out in case something actually happens.

"OBLIVIATE" Lockhart shouts but it doesn't go for Harry instead the charm backfired and landed right on him making him go flying against a wall making the walls start to shake and tumble down splitting Myself and Ron away from Harry.

Making myself jump backwards so I wouldn't get crushed but instead a rock hit my cheek making a scratch mark on it as well ass making it bleed "HARRY" Ron shouts over the stone wall "Ron" I mumbled as I held my cheek he looks over to me and gasps walking up to me and looking at the scratch on my cheek.

"Y/N, RON ARE YOU'S OKAY" Harry shouted over the stone wall, "IM FINE, BUT Y/N GOT AN INJURY ON HER CHEEK AND ITS BLEEDING" Ron shouts back then I shout "I SHOULD BE FIRN ITS JUST A SCRATCH."

"Hello, Who are you ?" We turn to see Lockhart awake staring at us confused, "Ron Weasley and this is Y/n L/n" Ron says "Oh really, And uhhh who am I" He ask's.

"THE MEMORY CHARM BACKFIRED HE HASN'T GOT A CLUE  WHO HE IS" Ron shouts over to Harry, "This is an odd sort of place isn't it" He says picking up a rock and catching it.

"Do you both live here ?" He ask's, Ron then walks over and picks up the rock and says "No" Then smash's the rock onto Lockhart's head making him pass out again.

"RON!!" I shout at him "What did you do that for" I ask but he ignored me and shouted over to Harry "WHAT DO I DO NOW" Harry shouts back "YOU BOTH WAIT HERE, AND TRY AND SHIFT SOME OF THESE ROCKS SO WE CAN GET BACK THROUGH I'LL GO ON AND FIND GINNY" "OKAY" We both shout back.

I turn to Ron and say "Let's move some of these stones shall we."

Time skip

"All done" Ron grunted placing the last rock into another pile on the floor.

He then turns to me and asks "How's the cheek" "It's fine, I'm happy it stopped bleeding" I say smiling at him and he returns it.

"Y/N, RON" We heard a voice say, We both turn to see Harry and Ginny and a Fawkes ?

Myself and Harry run up to each other and hug then he turns and hugs Ron.

I tune to Ginny and hug her and say "I'm so glad your alive" She giggles and thanks me then hugs Ron, I look at Harry then back at the Fawkes.

"So I'm guessing that's down we escape here" I say Harry smiles and nods which made me smile even more.

Lockhart was holding onto the Fawkes leg while Ron and Ginny held onto his feet and myself and Harry helps on too their feet.

"IT'S JUST LIKE MAGIC" Lockhart screamed

Which made me snort out loud, making Harry laugh as well.

'I'm so glad I might these boys and Hermione I wonder where my life would have taken me if I did not.'

Word count 1,518

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 31.5K 200
***Completed*** 337k words **Some 18+ content! consider this your official warning!** When Violet steps onto the Hogwarts Express for the first time...
5.6K 219 7
𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐓 | ❝ wish i could tell you that i love you but i cant ❞ she writes him a letter hoping she'll get over her feelings but instead ev...
11K 70 22
!!THIS BOOK IS SHORT BUT HAS AT LEAST 1000+ WORDS IN EACH CHAPTER!! ~||my dear.. love is a curse that is unable to be broken.||~... ~||riddle me this...
466 6 62
She's been through a lot in her life, the trials she has faced are just the beginning. Can she cope with what will happen next or will she crack unde...