PLAYED // JENLISA

By jxx_xoxo

"I like you more as time goes by." What will you do once you realized you got played? Especially by the perso... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLVI
XLVII
PLAYED BOOK 2, PERHAPS? 🤔
BOOK 2 IT IS 🤭
BOOK 2 IS UP!!

XXXVIII

13.9K 405 98
By jxx_xoxo

LISA'S P.O.V.

"You okay, Liz?" Jungkook asked me the moment I sat down on the bench.

"Yeah. You okay?" I nodded while chugging down on my water.

He chuckled, "Of course, I am." I smiled at him but quickly shut my mouth when I felt the stinging pain on my swollen lips.

"Damn. Kai must have punched you hard there, huh?" He said as he sat down beside me and scrutinized my bruise lip.

"It's nothing compared what I did to him. Look at his face." I chuckled and looked at the traitor who's holding his face while groaning in pain. His left eye has black, bruise lips and nose and his cheeks seem swollen. Not my fault though, he pushed me to my limits.

"I didn't saw the fight yesterday, I went home early. I should have picked my bet." He quipped while shaking his head, trying to act disappointed. I chuckled at him.

"Yeah, for sure you will separate us against each other when you were there." I patted his shoulders. My lips hurt.

"Who surrendered the white flag?" He wonders as he put his index finger under his chin.

"Me." I simply answered him while shrugging.

"Wait, what? Did I hear it right? Lisa surrendered?" He asked, an incredulous look plastered on his features.

"Jennie came." I whimpered, trying to shake the scenes out my head from yesterday.

Speaking of Jennie came... the gym doors opened, revealing my once Jennie Kim, holding food and water on her hand. I looked at her, hoping she would come to me just like the old times but she didn't.

"Mr. Kim!" She shouted while waving her hands up in the air at him. Kai snapped to her direction, his face lighting up at the view of my princess. A beatific smile went its way to his bruised lip, running towards her direction to meet her half-way. My heart couldn't handle the scene but I stayed on my spot, watching them with a heavy heart.

Jongin quickly hugged her, looking so euphoric as ever. Jennie patted his back, showing her gummy smile. Again, I heard the breaking sound of my heart.

That girl you are holding is supposed to be mine, Jongin. She was mine...

"First, keep your limits with me. Second, no flirting with someone else." She looked at me and raised her eyebrow giving me an accusing look.

"But why?" I gasped.

"I don't want people to think you're cheating on me and pity me. And I don't wanna be in a polyamorous relationship." She sternly said. Oh she have a point... I nodded my head in response.

"You should always listen to me whenever I talk." I chuckled at her while covering my hand over my mouth.

"And also don't take this relationship too seriously and don't fall inlove with me." She smirked and winked at me, I just chuckled and nodded.

"Lastly, you're mine and what's mine is mine only."

I groaned in frustration as I buried my face with both of my hands. This head of mine is making everything worse. I already get it, I fucked up but even my very own self still keeps rubbing it on my face.

How can I fix this mess when everyone keeps rubbing this god damn shit on me every fucking time I tried something to do?!

"Lastly, you're mine and what's mine is mine only."

I groaned out loud and snatched my water from my gym bag. Jungkook looked at me with a confused look.

Rubbing my back he said, "It is okay, Liz. Don't show them you are affected, they will just use it more against you." I slowly looked at him while chugging down on my water furiously.

"It's not, Kookie. Have you seen her? She is happy with him. You can't expect me not to show emotions, you can't expect me to act cool about this because it's fucking me up." I told him, mad at myself as I throw my water bottle somewhere.

"And I want to tell Yoda the truth but I don't know how to do it. I don't want to hurt her, she doesn't deserve this." I stressed out as I put my hands both sides of my face.

"Well, the more time you will hide it, the more she will get hurt. So I suggest you to tell it to her now that you still have time." He said, still rubbing my back. I never thought this dork has more brain than me.

"It's not easy." I heaved a deep sigh, looking at the heart wrenching scene in front of me.

"Come on, Pokpak. Everything is not easy. You just have to find your way on how to deal with it correctly."

He is right. I should tell Yoda everything. I don't want to cause anymore drama with anyone.

"I will try to talk to her about it." I nodded while massaging my temples.

"That's my Pokpak!" He exclaimed as he hugged me on my side. I chuckled at him, lightly pushing him off of me.

"Anyways, I'll just go grab a food. Call my name when you need something, aight?" He beamed at me as he stood up from his seat.

"Okay okay. Go now. Shoooo." I shoo'd him away, pushing his back lightly. He chuckled and waved his good bye at me.

I looked back at my favorite Korean girl, seeing her replacing band aids on Kai's face. I frowned.

"Jennie..." I whispered to myself. I can't explain what I'm feeling but it's something I don't want to feel.

She laughed, her eyes disappearing, she quickly hugged Kai and rested her chin on top of his head. Kai grabbed her waist but groaned after Jennie pulled away and they both burst out laughing.

I don't think if my heart is even beating though.

Trying to distract myself, I walked up at the center and did warm-ups.

"Yah! Play a music! I wanna dance!" I yelled out at one of my members, frustration started flowing through me.

I looked up only to see Jennie looking at me with the same bland look she gave me yesterday. I ignored it, not wanting my heart to be stabbed again though it is hurting at the moment.

"But you need to take a rest." My member told me but I shook my head and glared at him.

"I don't care. I don't wanna fucking rest. Just play a god damn music!" I yelled as I throw my hands in the air furiously, he just nodded and went to play the music. I shut my eyes closed as emotions started filling me.

AUTHOR'S P.O.V.

The music started echoing through the whole gymnasium, everyone went silent and just stared at the blonde, dancing precipitately on her own, having her own little world letting out her emotions through dancing a song.

What would I do without your smart mouth
Drawing me in, and you kicking me out
Got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin you down

Lisa started moving slowly yet furiously along with the rhythm, her heart aching as soon as the lyrics hit her ears, matching her exact emotions, clutching her chest hard as she included it as one of the dance steps. Images of the certain brunette never leaving her head.

What's going on in that beautiful mind
I'm on your magical mystery ride
And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me, but I'll be alright

"My, Nini... I miss you." She whispered, still grooving along with the music as a tear escaped her eyes. Lisa's chest getting heavier as she let out her feelings through her dancing, everyone noticed it, even the brunette who is inches away from her can feel the heavy emotions she was putting in every beat.

My head's under water
But I'm breathing fine
You're crazy and I'm out of my mind

Lisa didn't want to open her eyes because if she did, she knows she will just stare straight at her. She danced to forget not to drown herself more in the mess. She needed an escape but she can't seem to find one as she always feels suffocated at Jennie never leaving her mind.

"She regretted falling in love with me. She regretted it." She cooed at herself, her voice cracking as the tears continued falling down her cheeks.

'Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning
'Cause I give you all, all of me
And you give me all, all of you

Jennie stood frozen on her stance, staring at the blonde looking so lost deep in her thoughts. The music hit Jennie hard too. The tears started forming her eyes as the lyrics slapped her. Lisa is dancing for her, for her emotions, for her feelings, for her mistakes, for everything. Her heart clenching seeing the blonde all alone, looking vulnerable as if someone just died from her family, her chest pumping up and down frantically as she sobbed hard, still dancing her emotions out.

The brunette kept her cool, trying to put herself up to keep in the act. She can't be soft for her once, she doesn't want to get fooled again, what happened for almost five months is already enough for her, she doesn't need more.

How many times do I have to tell you
Even when you're crying you're beautiful too

Lisa howled as flashbacks of Jennie crying in front of her corrupted her mind once again, not knowing at the moment that she was the reason behind all those. Everyone heard her, feeling pity at the sight of their Ace. They want to run up to her and give her a hug but they can't because they all know the blonde would flip off if they did that.

Lisa smiled despite of her crying state, her eyes still closed. She thought Jennie is as beautiful as ever even if she cry, her sole features that bewitched her made her heart flutter yet ache at the sight of the feline enchantress struggling in her arms, fighting with her dilemma as she cried herself because of her.

The world is beating you down, I'm around through every move
You're my downfall, you're my muse
My worst distraction, my rhythm and blues
I can't stop singing, it's ringing, in my head for you

Lisa danced ceaselessly, her every being is raging, mad at herself for being stupid. Jennie made her feel vulnerable. She never thought once that she will end up being like this, chasing after someone who she just lost. Memories of them being together flooded her mind even her laugh, her smiles, her cute giggles, her pouts, everything about the brunette drowned her mind and no one can seems to help her get up.

She danced furiously to the point she's already hurting herself. Jennie's face softened, she's trying her best not to burst out, she wants to leave the scene yet she wants to know if she is okay. Jongin noticed that and he quickly held the brunette's hand, caressing it in a comforting manner.

My head's under water
But I'm breathing fine
You're crazy and I'm out of my mind

'Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning
'Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all, all of you
Give me all of you

The blonde couldn't handle the pain anymore. Her body fell faulty as she broke down on her knees, crying her heart out. The music made her emotions tenfold. Punching the cold hard ground, the brunette took a step forward, wanting to run toward her but can't avail to do it as her mind is telling her not to get involve with her anymore.

Cards on the table, we're both showing hearts
Risking it all, though it's hard

Lisa brought her hands to her ears, not wanting to hear the rest of the music as it is making her look like a foolish mess.

"STOP! STOP THE MUSIC! STOP IT! STOP!" She yelled hysterically, her heavy tears streaming down her Thai features. Shaking her head vigorously as she tried to get rid of Jennie inside her head but nothing seems to be working when her eyes met the cat-like eyes.

The music stopped and her cries are the only thing that is echoing through the whole gymnasium, her heart thrumming in pain looking at the feline enchantress. A concerned look plastered on her face.

"Jennie... come... please..." She sobbed as she closed her eyes again, desperate to feel Jennie's embrace.

The brunette's heart starting pounding hard, she quickly snatched her hand at Jongin, "I-I... I h-have something to d-do, I f-forgot to tell you. I ne-need to go to the lib-library." She stuttered between her words, pushing back the tears that wanted to come out her eyes. She quickly ran away outside the gymnasium, not bothering to get a reply from him. She clutched her chest as she started having a break down.

Lisa's hoping she could feel her again, that when she opened her eyes Jennie would be there right in front of her eyes but truth slapped her when she opened it, looking straight, no any trace of Jennie left. Only Kai sitting while his head is down.

The blonde cried harder at the thought of Jennie leaving her behind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.8K 1.8K 41
We've all met that person we can't have, or someone we were told not to get close to. But, don't you realise that whenever that happens, we only want...
175K 5.4K 36
would you take the chance at love? Even if it's wrong? would you push all through, even if your love is just too impossible to pass? will you? or wil...
91K 3.3K 4
FRIENEFITS [COMPLETE]📖 N. less than a relationship but more than friendship. "Don't look at it as a casual Saturday humping mundane. Look at it as i...
108K 1.9K 16
I met her by coincidence. I became friends with her by choice. I fell for her by destiny. So tell me, Rosé, do you feel the same?