That one summer

By ahaurfunkedurmom

⚠️DISCONTINUED⚠️ Marinette finally makes a move on adrien, but he rejects her for ladybug not knowing her sec... More

Chapter 1: On my mind
Chapter 2: The Plan
Chapter 3: The Date
Chapter 4: Broken Flower
Chapter 5: new beginings
Chapter 6: Understandings
Chapter 7: Music
Chapter 8: last days
Chapter 9: leaving
Chapter 10: Reveal???
Hewwo readers
Chapter 11: too soon
Chapter 12: the Battle (part 1)
Ahem
hello???

Announcement again

186 1 0
By ahaurfunkedurmom

Sorry no chapter lol. Anyways I just wanted to say that I will not be continuing this story.

I haven't really been feeling it at all and I just don't know how to continue it.

If you would like me to continue it comment and I'll try.

But for now I'm writing a new story called "Third Year Trip"

It's a my hero academia tododeku/kiribaku fan fic.

So if ur a bnha fan then you should come check it out! And for this one I will update at least once a week.

Thanks everyone and sorry again... <3

Author, magigabby

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 232 32
Y/n has been best friends with Marinette and Luka since they were children. Things stayed the same up until the appearance of Ladybug and Chat Noir...
5.7K 467 42
Luka feels like he's been in love with Marinette ever since he first met her, but everyone knows that she is interested in Adrien, so he's resigned t...
311K 6.2K 148
Marinette was told that she was put in the friendzone by Adrien when Kagami told her, she was sad and angry at the same time about that. It what wou...
153K 6.5K 17
Highest Ranks: #1 Lukanette / #1 Luka / #1 Adrian / #1 Miraculous / #20 Fanfiction - - - Marinette has caught the eye of the now famous musician and...