Thanos x reader (Sexy time)

By apple_Spice_white

This is sexy thanos time. Read if you want a good time with thanos😏 18+ More

Big boy thanos
Wakey wakey eggs and DICKY???!!
Hes back
4/20 special
Thanos party
Daddy thanos
Your not so handsome Knight in shining armor
Santa, eggnog, and some ho, ho, hoes (christmas special)

The real truth???!!

7.6K 63 35
By apple_Spice_white

(Y/n)

I can't believe that ugly purple man thought I would actually like him I mean look at me I'm fucking beautiful I say" now that thanos took off his glove and is tired from the hot and heavy sex I start to pull down a zipper. "Who the fuck are you???" Thanos yells while scared. I step out of the suit i was in " That's right thanos, it is I Ant man" I yell . "Noooooo" he screams as I get inside his asshole and expand.
"HAHAHA I win!!!"

(A/N) THIS WAS MY FIRST TIME WRITING ONE OF THESE! It is a joke but I hope you thought it was funny😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 62.3K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
79.7K 2.6K 26
Yn was married to a cold man, Kim Taehyung, the Mafia King, who never showed any emotion towards her. He never trusted her and it caused him to take...
174K 7.9K 104
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
99.3K 2K 35
🔞🔞🔞 You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...