The Prince and His Princess (...

By SabrinaKinkle32

Completed. When Prince Ben was 10 he would take visits to the isle with his father. One day he met a girl by... More

A Promise Made
The Broken Promise
Welcome To The Isle
The Unforgettable Promise
Remembrance
The Acception
Royal Ball (part 1)
The Isle Party
A New Love
Ben and Audrey
Mal's Return
In Mal's Head
Uma's Story
A Second Chance
Jealousy
The Big Surprise
Ben's Coronation
Celebration
The End
Two Books

Royal Ball (part 2)

1.8K 45 10
By SabrinaKinkle32

This song plays during the slow dance. Also before you read this I just want to let you know this chapter is intense. 

The four VKs walked into the ball and the door slammed shut behind them. It all went silent and everyone looked over at them.

"Hey you guys are here!" Ben ran over to them to break the silence. He kissed Evie' hand. Patted Jay and Carlos's backs, and hugged Mal. 

"Wasn't that the point?" Mal joked smirking.

"Ha ha." Ben laughed and looked her in the eyes. "Want to dance?"

Mal looked around, then at her friends and they nodded their heads. 

"Uh yes! Yes I would love to!" Mal shouted laughing.

"Awesome!" Ben took her hand and they ran to the dance floor. "Ma' lady." He bowed and held out his hand.

She took it and he spun her. They were dancing, laughing, and having fun. Until Mal spotted Audrey standing by the drink table with Chad and was watching Mal.

"Hey I gotta use the lady's room." Mal told Ben.

"Alright it's right over there." Ben pointed to the bathroom.

"Thank you." Mal told him before she walked over to it past Audrey. After she went in Audrey followed her in. 

"How's the ball going?" Audrey asked standing behind Mal as she was looking in the mirror. 

"Why can't you just leave me alone with Ben? Why can't you just let us have a good time?" Mal asked trying not to get too mad.

"Because I told you the plan. I want Ben back." Audrey answered.

"Well I should get back out there if I have to this." Mal sighed and was about to leave.

"Wait Mal." Audrey stopped her.

"Yeah?" Mal slowly turned back to Audrey.

"You know you still have a few hours before the ball is over, right?" Audrey checked.

"Yeah, but I want to spend as much time with him as I can.

After that Audrey leaned back on the counter and watched Mal walk out. 

When Mal walked she didn't see Ben on the dance floor. Then she spotted him talking to some people, so she just walked over to Jay and Carlos.

"Hey where's Evie?" She asked as she reached them.

Jay pointed out to the floor and Mal turned around to see Evie dancing with that guy they met earlier.

Mal sat at the table with Jay and Carlos watching Evie dance with Doug. Until a slow song came on.

"Mal? Would you like to dance?" Mal saw a hand in front of her and looked up to see Ben.

"I would love to." Mal smiled and stood up taking his hand. 

They walked to the middle of the floor and Ben wrapped his arms around her waist and she did the same, but around his neck. As they were dancing Mal rested her head on his chest. 

"Hey you okay?" Ben asked getting her attention.

She lifted her head and looked right in his eyes. "Ben there's something I need to tell you." Mal started.

But before she could finish Ben cut her off by saying. "Mal before you say anything. I need to tell you something." He waited for her to let him finish. "Mal... I love you. I know we kind of only met again after six years, but it's true. I loved you even back then." 

"Stop!" Mal yelled and pushed him away and the music stopped as everyone stared at her.

"Mal?" Was all Ben said.

"I'm sorry Ben, but I..." Mal looked at Audrey and saw her nodding and smirking. Then she looked at Jay and Carlos as they just stared back at her. After she looked at Evie, who had a worried look and was shaking her head. 

"Mal what's wrong?" Ben asked grabbing her attention back to him. 

"I... I have to go!" Mal told him before bolting out.

Ben was about to go after him, but Audrey stopped him before he could reach the door.

Instead Evie ran out and stopped Jay and Carlos from running out too.

"M?! Mal!" Evie was calling, then ran to her when she spotted her.

"I can't do it Evie." Mal had tears rolling down her eyes.

"Why not? We talked about this. You weren't going to do what Audrey told you to do. You can be with Ben and we can expose Audrey." Evie was saying.

"Yeah, but Evie I ruined everything! I ruined Audrey chance of being Ben's date to the ball. And I don't deserve to have someone like him love me." Mal said.

"M why would you say that?!" Evie stood shocked.

"Because E! It's true! I'm going to go back in there and tell Ben what I'm supposed to. Then I'm going back home!" Mal started walking back to the doors. 

"Mal stop!" Evie ran in front of her. "Don't you see. If you follow your heart. This can be your new home. Our new home." 

"This can be your home. Just not mine." Mal pushed past Evie and reached the door.

Inside after Mal ran out and Audrey stopped him she said. "Ben why do you care? You know she doesn't really care about you, right?" 

"What are you talking about?" Ben tried passing her.

"It's true man." Chad added helping Audrey stop Ben. 

"Why should I believe you?" Ben asked annoyed.

"Because man. I'm your best friend. I always have been. And I always will be." Chad answered.

"Ben. We're just looking out for you." Audrey put her hand on Ben's chest.

After that the door flung open and stood Mal looking around. Then walked to Ben and pushed Audrey out of the way.

"Mal! What's wrong with you?!" Ben asked asked as he saw her eyes turning bright green.

"This was all a set up! I don't care about you. I did it to break your heart the way you did mine! And I obviously don't love you!" Mal yelled at him.

"Mal.." Ben put his hand on her arm.

She quickly pushed his hand off hers. "Get away from me!" Then she turned around and stormed off.

Ben ran to Evie. "What's going on? Did I do something wrong?" 

"Not you." Evie said, then gave him a small smile before her, Jay, and Carlos followed Mal. 

They found Mal in a courtyard crying.

"Mal!" Evie yelled as they all rushed over.

"I'm sorry guys. I'm so sorry. I ruined everything." Mal fell on Evie balling her eyes out.

"It's not your fault. It's Audrey's." Jay told her rubbing her back.

"I... I should get back to the isle." Mal stood up and rubbed her eyes.

"You want me to take you?" Jay suggested.

"No it's okay a driver is going to take me." Mal smiled at her three friends before hugging them each.

A few minutes later a limo was waiting for Mal. Right as she was getting in Ben ran out to the front to see the limo just pulling away. 

(A week later)

"Ben? Ben you need to get up for school." Belle told him as she opened the door.

"I'm not going. Not now. Not ever." Ben replied and turned the other way.

"Ben, sweetheart it's been a week. You need to let it go and go back to school. This is not a good example of a good king." Belle explained.

"I'm sorry Mom. It's just I miss her. And keep wondering why she said that." Ben wondered.

"Maybe it's true." Belle suggested.

"No. I know her. And I knew she was lying. I need to go to the isle and fix everything and learn the real truth. Then get my girlfriend back." Stated Ben. "But first I'm gonna need help." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.7K 375 39
This story takes place a few months after the cotilian and now mal is the queen of auradon but still bens girlfriend
58K 899 35
Crystal Charming is NOT like everyone at Auradon; So what will happen when Prince Ben and her brother Chad suggest she goes to the Isle for a week?
63.3K 1.3K 14
{COMPLETED} It's been about a year since the five of you have been brought to Auradon, Mal ends up going back to the isle as you, Evie, Jay, Carlos...
1.2K 20 22
Ben and Mal have been married a year and finally decided to start a family. Mal is unsure if she is the right fit to be a mother. Mal knows that she...