Fame

By JustAnOutcast

Alex just delivers take-away. She doesn't care who she delivers to, as long as she get's paid. Until one nigh... More

Delivery for... Dan and Phil?
Cereal Killers
Cheerios and Netflix
The Problem With Borrowing Hoodies.
Enter Social Anxiety and The Familiar Scene of Crying In The Bathroom
The One Where Dalex Is Canon.
Thigh Highs and Stripper Music
Two months later or The Boyfriend Tag
Oh Christmas Tree Oh Christmas Tree...
I can't. I'm sorry.

Pillow Forts and Mama Drama

12 2 0
By JustAnOutcast

~Dan's POV~

"Remember when we made that pillow fort and you-" Alex trailed off, realised what she said and bit her lip.

Of course I remembered my first kiss. How could I forget something as important as that?

:Flashback:

We were both fourteen and bored teenagers on a cold November night. I had been over at Alex's for the day and we had run out of things to do after making a pillow fort.

"I have an idea." I smiled coyly. I had always thought Alex was beautiful, and had always wanted to kiss her, but she was so out of my league.

"What?" Alex asked, blowing her fringe out of her eyes.

"Why don't I teach you how to kiss?" I suggested quickly, butterflies having nuclear wars in my stomach.

"What like, proper kissing? What do you know about kissing?" Alex asked as ahe hugged a pillow to her chest, her scottish accent coming through breifly. She was biting her lip again, and it drove me crazy.

"Yeah. I've kissed girls before, and you haven't so I know more about kissing than you." I replied, sassing probably too much but I was young and nervous.

"Yeah okay." Alex agreed. "But we're not going out or anything."

"Okay." I agreed. "Come here and put your arms around my neck."

"What?!" Alex frowned.

"It's what all girls do." I replied in a 'duh' tone.

"Oh right." Alex nodded and gingerly placed her arms around my neck.

"Then you just...kiss." I breathed nervously, her lips so close to mine.

She was leaning forward, and so was I, until our lips pressed against each other.

When I said I had kissed loads of girls, I wasn't lying. But I hadn't ever kissed any girls like that before. I didn't have to tell her how to do it or anything, and she just moved her head naturally. It was awesome.

She pulled back after a few seconds, breathless.

"Was that okay?" She looked at me with such pretty innocent eyes that I was speachless.

We ended up making out for the whole night, until I had to leave while she watched out her bedroom window.

That was one of the last nights we saw each other. She had to move shortly after because her dad was moving jobs or something stupid.

:Flashback over:

"Yeah. I remember." I swallowed and turned my gaze to the laptop, where I had thousands of retweets and favourites on me and Alex's tweet.

"What are people saying about me then?" Alex blinked and suddenly ended the awkward silence. I had forgotten how great she was at that.

"Well," I cleared my throat. "People have already named us Dalex."

"Which sounds like a Doctor Who villan." She commented, leaning over and scrolling down. "Wow fame is a great way to find out flaws you never knew you had."

"Hm?" I scanned the page and spotted the hate immiditely:

@danisnotonfire Has Alex had surgery or something? She looks fucked up. #Dalexisugly

@danisnotonfire you better not be dating an ugly hoe like her!!!! #Dalexisugly

"Don't listen to them." I quickly hid the tweets and blocked the users. "You look perfect...ly fine." I corrected myself.

Well done Daniel, way to fuck yourself up the ass again.

Alex's phone started ringing with the sound of a cat miowing along to dubstep. She sighed as she looked at the screen and answered:

"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!" I heard a woman's voice scream.

~Alex's POV~

"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!" Mum screamed the second I answered the phone.

"Woah mum chill out." I tried to silence her. "I'm just out with a friend."

"Dan Howell?" Mum demanded.

Dan and I looked at each other. He could obviously hear mum's shouting from beside me.

"How did you know?" I asked, surprised. I mean, I knew 'mothers know everything' but this was a bit weird.

"Alisa follows him on Twitter." Mum explained. "And how long exactly have you known him?"

"Mum it's Dan from Manchester. Remember?" I prompted. "We used to hang out together, eat cereal...Any of this ringing a bell?"

She was silent for a few seconds.

"Oh." Mum sniffed. "Well I want you back home now to talk about this. And I'm not happy about this."

"Mum I'm eighteen!" I complained.

"If you don't like it, you can always find another place to stay." Mum hung up.

"Wow." Dan made a face. "She hasn't changed much."

"I know right." I sighed. "I'd better go back to concentration camp anyway."

"Are we still on for the film?" Dan asked as I stood up.

"Yeah, unless she ties me to the bed." I joked, taking my pile of milk soaked clothes that were still damp and smelled funky.

"Kinky." Dan muttered.

"So's your mum." I retorted.

"Shut up." Dan snorted.

We said goodbye and I returned to my car, heart beating fast after all those stairs.

When I entered the house, I noticed that my pugs didn't come running to greet me and I knew something was off.

"Hello?" I asked as I pushed the living room door open. My sister and Mum were sitting with my dogs on their laps and a sharp face.

"What are you wearing?" Mum sniffed in digust.

"Oh," I looked down and realised I was still wearing Dan's hoodie and joggers. "I spilt milk on myself so Dan got me this to wear."

"You've got sex hair." My sister Sasha was desperately trying to pick out anything to get me in trouble.

"That's the way my hair always looks." I sighed.

There were a few seconds of silence.

"Are you two dating?" Mum demanded, releasing the writhing dog who came running onto my lap.

"What does it matter?" I asked airily, petting the dog. I was trying not make a big deal out of the situation, it would just give them a rise.

"Answer the question." Sasha snapped.

"Sasha hush." Mum crooned, not really telling her off. She never told Sahsa off, only me.

Then ensued the longest telling off I've ever had in my life. She said some really spiteful stuff about Dan and that's when I lost it. I stood up and swiftly walked out the door, slamming it behind me and running up the stairs, tears stinging my eyes.

I threw anything I could into my suitcase and another box, then dragged them down the stairs. Mum and Sasha stood with crossed arms in the kitchen doorway, watching me the whole time.

"Where are you going, stupid girl?" Mum snorted.

"You know what? Fuck you." They gasped. "You two have been nothing but shitbags to me my whole life and now I'm finally able to leave. So fuck you and I hope you both rot in hell."

I slammed the front door as loud as I could and loaded my stuff into my trunk, then got in and drove.

I didn't know where I was driving, but I was bawling my eyes out and knew I shouldn't be driving. When I stopped the engine, I realised I had driven to Dan's apartment and in that moment I didn't care.

I ran all the way up the stairs and knocked on his door, sniffling and trying not to cry again. He opened the door with a smile but it immediately dissapeared when he spotted the look on my face.

"What's wrong?" Dan asked with a concerned tone.

I broke down on his doorstep. I began sobbing as the previous events unfolded in my mind.

"Come in." Dan wrapped an arm around my shoulder and helped me inside the door.

~~~

Aw this was a sad chappie >_>

Next one's going to be nicer though, and longer! I need to start writing longer chapters, honestly I'll make the next one super super long.

Amber out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 9.2K 23
Phil is in love with his best friend Dan, whom is dating a girl named Becca. After 6 months, Phil can't take it anymore, sending him over the edge. A...
489 20 11
Blossom and Dan have been married for just over two years. They are also expecting another baby. Ellie is growing up fast, almost too fast. Megan an...
785 48 13
Dan has a hard time at school and doesn't have any friends. Phil notices Dan and sees what he does to himself. Phil try to help him. Soon Dan slowly...
2K 121 44
*EDITING* You're a youtuber with over one million subs. And you've been watching dan and phil since you were 12. But what happens when you and your f...