love witch . michael langdon

Av Ivory_Lollipop

❝ Maybe we had mistaken lust for love. ❞ ©ALL RIGHTS RESERVED 2019 PREVIOUSLY TARTARUS [AHS Season 8 Apocalyp... Mer

LOVE WITCH
playlist
epigraph
prologue
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen

chapter six

3.2K 100 46
Av Ivory_Lollipop

chapter six

CAUTION: THIS CHAPTER HAS MATURE SCENES AHEAD. READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION

THE DRIVE BACK TO HER PENTHOUSE was quiet, both of them refusing to utter a single word. Michael was still giving her the silent treatment, his jaw clenched and fists balled at his sides as he climbed into the passenger seat of her luxurious sports car. He didn't even spare her a glance on the whole ride, his face turned towards the car window, blue eyes watching the roads and buildings that they passed along the way. Vera was smirking the whole ride though. She had him at her mercy just hours ago and it felt great. She'd love to do it again, especially if he tried to force her to do something she didn't want to do again.

The trip was quick much to Vera's delight. She didn't know how long she could endure in that silent car with a horny Anti-Christ. The blonde could smell it on him. As soon as they both entered the building, the people in the lobby stared at them in wonder and awe. Maybe it was actually the first time that she had brought someone to her penthouse. the blonde hated bringing people into her current residence (she had ten but it didn't matter) especially her latest flings, fucks and food. She usually brought them to a hotel room so she wouldn't have to clean anything afterward. Well, maybe except Azazel. Azazel was always an exception.

"Why are they staring?" Michael asked, his eyes narrowing into slits as it flickered from her to the crowd.

The blonde felt the urge to laugh as she raised an eyebrow at her boss' son, "They're staring at me of course. I'm irresistible."

The Anti-Christ only rolled his eyes as they slipped into the elevators.

After that, Michael didn't say a word again. The rest of the night was silent as she gave him a small tour of the house and assigned him his room – the guest room, because there was no way she'd give up her room, the master's bedroom, to him. The blond didn't seem to mind though. He obliged quietly, placing his black duffel bag on the ground as he eyed the area curiously. Vera noticed that Michael didn't have much clothes, so she would have to do something about that even though it was the last thing she needed to do. If the Anti-Christ was going to be seen with her, he needed designer clothes to match hers.

"You should probably rest," Vera told the blond as she stood at the doorway, her arms crossed in front of her chest, "Madeline told me about your meeting in Kineros Robotics tomorrow. We'll go there first thing in the morning. And I'll get you some new clothes as well."

Michael nodded his head in response, barely looking at her. Walking away, Vera just shrugged as she pulled her blonde hair to the side and started making her way to her room.

As a Demon, the blonde didn't need much sleep. She could survive on two hours for a week and sometimes she didn't even need it at all. Usually, Vera spent most her nights looking for souls to suck or humans to sign away. Sometimes, she fucked random men and women or Azazel, when she was extremely horny. But tonight, she was more amused than horny.

Pouring expensive champagne over a glass, Vera recalled how delicious her boss' son looked. Just thinking about it, her mouth almost watered again at his size. The blonde wouldn't lie to herself – Michael was definitely bigger than most men she had ever slept with. If she didn't hate his guts, she would have probably let him defile her by now. But gosh, she loathed him. Vera knew that the hatred would come back as soon as the amusement she was feeling washed off.

To pass the time, the blonde decided to watch a cheesy movie about demons (she was torturing herself by doing that). It was so bad that throughout the whole film, she felt the urge to gouge her eyeballs out. She was dozing off a bit after her third glass of mixed liquor that she concocted, when she heard the sounds coming from her new housemate's room. Putting her half-empty glass on the coffee table, Vera quietly made her way to the rooms, her heart beating erratically in excitement.

She heard the loud and heavy breathing echo through the narrow hallway leading to the three rooms. The blonde could feel something grip at her being as she spotted the slightly open door of Michael's new room, where the noises where coming from. Inhaling quietly, she heard a moan and a groan before she stopped in her tracks. Damn this horny ass boy. She muttered to herself as she licked her lips.

Vera was about to walk away when she heard him utter her name, "Vera..."

Is he thinking of her while stroking himself?

Well, the blonde wasn't really surprised. Michael was half-human after all. Her charm must've worked on him as well even though she wasn't trying too hard. The blonde licked her lips as she looked through the slight opening, her Demonic night vision giving her access to the blond stroking his length. She felt the urge to kneel in front of him and take his cock in her mouth – Vera shook her head, trying to push away the thoughts. But his throbbing cock made her feel something in her core. She suddenly felt the need to be fucked roughly and relentlessly, her cunt begging to have him inside her.

By Satan, I hate my Demonic side, She cursed herself as she continued watching him pleasure himself. Vera could tell that Michael was nearing his release and she wondered what it was like to feel him cum inside her. They wouldn't need a condom. It's not like she could still get pregnant anyway. But sometimes, the humanity left in her, the part that she desperately pushed in the deepest part of her mind wondered what it was like to have a family of her own. After all, it was what her dead lover Jim would have wanted.

Vera stepped away from the door. All the amusement and excitement in her body left her as the old memories of her human life started resurfacing, haunting her and refusing to let go. The blonde never wanted revenge for herself. No, if it was only for her, she would've stayed dead. But they killed Jim in front of her and their child... She hadn't even told him yet. Vera was about to tell him. They were planning to run away that night, but the people must've alerted about their plans. They wouldn't let the blonde go.

Remembering only made the anger return. God, she hated them. Humans liked to blame the Devil about all the evil things in the world. They were scared of the monsters. But they didn't see that they were the monsters themselves. They do terrible and nasty things and blamed it on the Devil. But Satan didn't kill her and her Jim. It was the greedy townspeople that did it. Instead, the Devil promised her vengeance and a second chance at life. But the pain never went away. It never did.

Vera jumped when her eyes connected with pale blue ones through the slight opening of the door. Michael stood in the doorway of his room, staring at her in confusion. The blonde didn't know that she was still capable of crying but the wetness in her face proved otherwise. She hated remembering.

"Vera?" The Anti-Christ looked at her with an emotion that she couldn't really decipher. It was hard to tell in the dark. Was it confusion? Irritation? Or maybe even...concern?

"I was just checking if you need something," She lied. Vera wasn't a good liar when she was human, but her immortality changed that. Over the years, she mastered the art of lying and deceit. Nowadays, she wondered if there was still something true in her life since she lied about a lot of things, including her true identity as one of Satan's minions.

Vera didn't wait for his response. She walked away and headed to her room.

As the blonde slumped on her king sized bed, she realized how Michael's blue eyes looked a lot like her  Jim's . It had to be some sort of cosmic joke. Or her boss playing tricks on her again. But either way, it didn't make anything easier.

Somehow, Michael only reminded her of what she had lost. 

____________________

UNEDITED 

That escalated quickly LOL 

Anyways, tell me what you guys think! votes and comments are really appreciated! 

love bela xx.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

59K 1.3K 25
Blaise Mara, the most strong-willed witch of Robichaux's Academy, catches the attention of Michael Langdon during a witches' council meeting. Michae...
134K 4.3K 23
"I'M AFRAID I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN" (fem!oc x michael langdon) (ahs: apocalypse) (lazylangdon © 2018)
28.8K 1.4K 15
You move into the Coven and make family with the witches there, under the supreme, Cordelia. You quickly fall in love with her. She lights a flame in...
52.3K 1.2K 22
"𝐼 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑤𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 𝑏𝑒 𝑡𝑜𝑔𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟" 𝑌𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑡 𝑐𝑜𝑠𝑡 𝑚𝑒 𝑚𝑦 𝑑𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 Coven (1/2) All rights to...