The Chains of Love and sorrow

By WinterDragonslayer44

Lucy Heartfilia was a slave sold to the most powerful man Natsu Dragneel This isn't the kind of stories were... More

The beggining
true kindness
Hello Readers!
NOT AN UPDATE
Did it have to be like this?
Distance
A/n
Quick A/n
Seperation, Sorrow chains
Warning!: readers must read
Q & A's
Important
One Dance (picture edited)
Announcment: im sorry
When the Snow Falls
Not and Update
Really quick update!
Hello readers!
An important announcement and a very serious question
Fever
Important A/n
Im alive!!
Happiness
The meaning of family
A/n... again?!
Stories are on hold..
My father to remember
Our Final Wish of Happiness

Help me! (Life update)

589 11 10
By WinterDragonslayer44

Hehe, hey guys!

I'm still not ded.

I know there's a lot of delays in some books but, again, a stressful senior year.. ugh! It. Sucks!

Thankfully I have a stress relief. Cosplaying on my Instagram!

And I happen to be in a cosplay contest hosted by the lovely Skyrahbai. Hell, go give her a follow! She's awesome! Sweetest girl!

Anyways, I really need help! I'm already in round two of the contest (which you can find on her instagram page) and I want to try and make it to the final round! Can you help?

Here's my cosplay!

(Not my best but hey!)

That's right! Ya girl here is Juvia Lockser from fairytail!

Here's how you can help!
Go to Skyrahbai's instagram page and you'll find the cosplay voting post! All you need to do is go down to the comment section and vote for A by liking the comment!

And if ya like vote for other cosplayers too! We work hard in our cosplays. Everyone is awesome!

But it would mean a lot of you guys could help. I already got my next cosplay set and ready for the final round! So help me please!

My Instagram : maiya.k_animelove

Hurry, the contest ends tomorrow and we only got 20 votes in!

And I promise, when things are less stressful I will update! I swear! Cross my heart and maybe I might die!

Thanks anyways my lovely's and I'll see ya next time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.2K 1.9K 9
One day when Lucy went and discovered items her mother left her, she began to have this nightmare. Forgetting everyone was a scary thing, but she kn...
271K 7.2K 32
Lucy Heartfilia, a 22 year old woman works as a Gr 4 teacher at Sunshine Hills Public School. Natsu Dragneel, a 25 year old man, is the boss of the...
25 2 7
Dragneels have become the loyal servant of the Heartfilias. Generation after generation, Dragneels serve the Heartfilias and the Heartfilias trust th...
1.7K 62 13
Lucy Heartfilia lives in modern day Fiore, but not all people are equal. She is a celestial mage and can't tell anyone about it but other wizards. Wi...