Crushing - OhGeesy

143shawty

Instagram personality Cindy crushes on Shoreline Mafia group member Ohgeesy. She won't allow herself to be ju... Еще

1.
2.
3.
4.
5
6
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27. <3
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.

18.

1.1K 27 2
143shawty

Before entering the hospital I checked my mirrors and tried to look somewhat decent. I grabbed a coat I had in the backseat and tried to cover myself best as possible. I took a deep breath. I walked in and looked at the directory and went to the maternity ward where I thought best was going first. When I was there i asked a man who was the receptionist.

"Hello, how can I help you?"

"Hi... um my sister should be here?"

"Name" he responded looking at his computer ready to type.

"Jennifer kimberly"
"Um... my name is Cindy kimberly, I'm her sister" I added.

He then proceeded to check my I.D.

"So what you're going to do is go straight, she's in room 246 and that should be on the right side. I'm not positive if the baby is with her or is in the newborn nursery."

"Oh okay, thank you" and with that I walked ahead making my way.

I knocked softly and opened the door to see my mom who was relieved to see me, and my brother and my sister were asleep.

"Hi mi niña.." she hugged me tightly

"Hi mama" I held her close to me and rubbed her head.

"Where's the baby?" I said softly

"Over here.. come"

I followed and the baby was just besides my sister.

"He didn't need special care or anything ? Like help breathing or anything?"

"'No gracias a dios... he's healthy just tiny, very tiny"

I looked at him. He was asleep and peaceful. To think I just seen Jenni and Kevin a couple days ago. He was so precious.

I looked up at my mom and asked her "what about Kevin?"

"I don't know... we were at my house and he went out for chips and he took longer than usual and.. and I don't know next thing we know we get a call from the hospital. Y tu que no me contestas (you didn't answer your phone) And I don't know men shot him 4 times. Te dije... I don't like gangs. I knew he was affiliated. I told you so many times before the baby that he was trouble."

"Well you can't tell that to Jennifer... how's she doing?"

***TRIGGER WARNING (just in case)***
"Muy mal... hay se hasta hablando que no queire vivir (she's talking about not wanting to be alive)

"Cindy?" I immediately looked over to her and rushed to her.

"Hi baby... how are you?" I rubbed her forehead.

"Kevin's gone" she started breaking down whining uncontrollably.
"I don't want this baby... I want kevin back" she sobbed

"Sh... don't say that. A baby is a blessing and you have a part of him forever. He's so cute and little."

"I can't be a mom yet. Take him please?"

"Do you hear yourself right now?"

"Please. You and mom can take him."

"I talked to the doctor and I agreed to being held in a institution for some months. I want to get better. But I can't right now, this is too much for me" she continued to sob

"Mom?" I looked back at her

"Anything to keep my grandson and daughter safe... you don't have to look out for him. I know you're busy."

"No of course I'll take him in. I just... wow."
"You're sure of this Jennifer?"

"Mhm. I love my baby , I just can't right now. Believe me I can't. Kevin was supposed to be here helping out" she continued crying.

"When can the baby leave?"

"I think today.. they ran tests and everything i just have to sign papers and I don't know."

"And Kevin's body? Kevin's parents or family?"

"They came to see the baby early morning and I explained and they agreed and they don't have much money.. the baby would stay with you guys and"

"It's okay.. I'm here now. I'll help any way possible you don't worry"

I stayed some time longer and eventually my brother woke up and we caught up a bit and talked.

————-

*+ end of the day + *
I brought the baby home. I was so unprepared. Oscar helped out bringing the baby's stuff into my house. Stroller, clothes, diapers, etc.

I was so in awe, I was an aunt. A real aunt.
There was no time to think about Alejandro.

I posted on my Instagram story:

Kevin jr is here 👼 & will be living with me. Expect lots of pics soon❤️ rest easy kevin, we love you."

I soon got a text from Alejandro

Ale 🌟 wait wym the baby was born? N staying w you ? N Kevin died? You needa call me ASAP set our differences aside.

Uhuh

Ale🌟
Incoming call

I was quick to answer and before he could say something I said "Kevin got shot. Jenni had the baby n she's not good right now so the baby is staying with me meanwhile."

"Can I see you?"

"No. We're over Alejandro."

"I don't even know what happened. I'm sure you don't even know why you woke up on the couch"

"That doesn't matter. All I know is you did what you did"

"I hope you recognize how hard I've tried witchu changing and makin you my one and only"

"I don't know."

A part of me just wanted to be like okay whatever only because I loved him and to be fair it was a crazy night but I didn't wanna look like I just gave up easily

"Let's just be on a break. Yeah? Not a breakup."

"Can I still come over? I wanna see the baby. No friendly shit I promise. I just need to see you."

"Mm yea I guess. I had a rough day. Come back tomorrow or in 2 days. I'm exhausted"

- - - - - -
*like a week later*

Alejandro was on his way and I made sure everything was clean, I didn't smell like throw up and that the baby was clean and fed.

Alejandro knocked on the door and I opened. It was strange seeing him.

"Whatsup... how you been?" He went in to give me a hug and we did for about a minute

"Just yknow being a good aunt" I chuckled.

"I know his room isn't super decorated but he sleeps in my room so yeah I don't know.."

We went upstairs to my room and to see him in his crib. He was wide awake just staring at us

"He's so small... makin me wanna have a kid." He chuckled and put his finger down for Kevin to hold. "Does he do anything ?"

"Oh yeaaah he runs and jumps" I laughed hard
"He just likes to be held, Hes really slow, naps a lot, and almost every time he burps he throws up"

He sat down on my bed

"Cin I miss you... I know I fucked up n I don't wanna be reminded. I just... it isn't worth losing you. N this ain't perfect timing but I want to get back together n officially ask you to be my girlfriend." He looked up directly at me.

"Yeah well I don't know I'll have to think about it" I turned and looked at kevin jr and his slow movements.

"How's music going?"

"It's going good... big things on the way."

"I'm hungry... want something to eat?" I said as I grabbed Kevin from his crib and rocked him in my arms.

"Yea if that's cool with you. Umm how long are you going to have him?"

"Every other week really... whenever. My mom can watch him too I just like to help out when I can."

We went downstairs and I let Alejandro hold him and rock him. They stared at each other and Alejandro would boop his small nose. My heart felt warm to know they were bonding.

"Would it be mad corny if I said I'd volunteer to raise this lil boy as my son n be a father figure to him?"

"That's so sweet but you do remember I got a brother right?" I laughed

"Stop bein fucked up to me cin you always catching an attitude"
"His dad... which you've known for a very long time just died. Does that not affect you ?" He looked up at me

"Of course it does it's just I don't know I make weird jokes n laugh to cope through bad shit.. I'm sorry." I embarrassingly explained

"Mmm don't trip, u do u "

————
A.N.
Mega supa tired yea yea, my life sucks yea yea

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

60K 1.2K 58
After all they been through, Hennessy and Alejandro still are together. What challenges can separate them now?!
138K 6.8K 71
Sunoo, a boy who gets bullied not only in school,even by his stepbrother Sunghoon who hates him like hell,gets protected by a Mafia Gang....but with...
Shivers GOGYWHIP4000

Фанфик

10.2K 361 24
Childhood Friends, but maybe they were always something more. Neither of them could chose what they wanted to be, years later, maybe they finally wi...
1.6K 200 28
I never believe in fate,since i saw you i believe in how this works. You know what it's good for you even good for us. This is how I fall in love at...