Forever-Ever

By Creature11

**this book 2. If you haven't read the first book please do its called 'Across The Way'** Hope you enjoy^-* More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Authors note
Authors note
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Author's note
chapter 9
Question

Chapter 2

324 8 1
By Creature11

EVERYBODY SELLS COCAINE

3 months later

Violet's POV

"kuza, come on you know you have you quit. please." i begged Kuza.

"Its not the simple, and why do you care so fucking much." Kuza spat at me

"Because I'm your girlfriend and i care about you" i said as tears rolled down my face.

"Im still not going to fucking stop because of you. Ya can't make me." he said.

"Fine, if you can't or won't try an get help I'm going to be done, and i'll leave." I said to him crying harder.

"Fine go ya fuckin' bitch." Kuza said, he's words hurt. I walked to the room we shared and started packing. I called Michael after i put my clothes, makeup, accessories and other items into my bags.

Michael: hey, whats going on?

Me: can i stay at your place?

Michael: its fine with me let me ask Dj

{faint talking in the background}

Michael: yeah he's cool with it, you need me to pick you up?

Me: yes, please.

Michael: okay, i'll be there in 10.

Me: thank you so much Micheal

Michael: anything for you

Me: *giggles* see ya soon

Michael: kay bye

//end of call//

10 minutes later

*honk honk*

Kuza was passed out on the couch possibly high, or drunk. I texted Kyle before i left.

hey kuza is passed out on the couch at his house. im out and probably wont be coming back for a lonnng while. if you could watch over him while his on this shlit that would be great i just dont want him by himself ya know why. thanks text me later (: From:me.To:Kyle:3.

I left him a note that i wrote ahead of time and put it on the counter. Then went outside to meet Michael.

"What happened?" Michael asked after a few minutes of silence

"...Kuza and I are over." i said quietly.

"Oh... im sorry." he said

"No need for you to be sorry. It was his fault. He decided he wants to be high or drunk all the time thats his choice. He basically chose those two over me." I said

"Well he's a fuck head for that." Michael said causing me to laugh a little.

"How's Satan?" i asked changing the subject.

"He's doing pretty well. I bet he missed you though" he said

"I missed that devil cat." i said remembering the first day we got him.

"I still have that scratch." Michael said.

I bursted out laughing. Satan had dug a deep scratch into Michael's upper thigh one night while he was sleeping. Michael is a DEEP DEEP sleeper so he didn't feel it until he woke up the next morning. He got so freaked out. Its a long scar on his thigh. Yet he still loves his little devil kitty.

"Yeah were thinking about drawing a pentagram on his forehead or halloween. Obviously were going to use hair dye, im looking up animal dye so it last longer and it doesn't harm him." Michael told me

"Thats a great idea" i said laughing a bit

We stopped talking when the song one of Motionless in white's songs came on. Soon i found my self spaced out "looking' off outside the window. Before i knew it i was crying thinking about Kuza and what is going to become of the two of us. What if we never see each other. What if he dies.

"whats wrong, why are you crying?" Michael asked sounding more worried than ever.

"just me thinking the worst. im good im sorry." i told him wiping my tears dry.

"okay." he said not pressing the subject anymore. About 10 minutes later we were at him and Dj's townhome. We got my suitcases out the trunk and headed for the door.

"Dj you home?" Michael yelled as we walked into the door.

"yeah im home. JAYYYYYYYY!" Dj yelled and tackled me to the ground.

"i missed you too, Dj" i said messing his hair up. He edventually got up and helped me up.

"your room is this one right here. Most everything is empty, if you need anything well be out here in the kitchen." Micheal said leaving me in this room to unpack.

the room was very nice, red walls, a full size bed with black and red bedding, a nightstand and lamp, both white with red and black detail, and a black rug. i opened the closet door to start putting away my clothes. I didnt take me long to finish though. After i finsihed putting my shoes and accesories away as well i walked out into the kitchen where Dj and Michael.

"what smells so good?" i said when the aroma of something sweet came to my nose.

"just some sweets, aka cookies and cookie dough." Dj said while Michael took some chocolate chip cookies out the oven and put them on to a serving plate.

"wanna watch a movie?" Michael asked bring both the tub of cookie dough and cookies over to the living area and turnt the tv on.

"yeah sure" i said and took a spoonful of cookie dough. mmmm i live cookie dough. *laughing* we looked though some movies.

"I wanna watch this one!" Michael yelled to us. He put it into the dvd player and he pressed play.

Bam! Twlight.

"Those bitches be sparkly as fuck." Michael said as me and Dj groaned.

We finally finished the movie and all the sweets. Dj had grabbed some liquor and passed out about halfway through the movie. I on the other hand had become a human tissue for the ever more emotional Michael.

"Come on team Jacob." he said quietly.

"Did you just said 'Team Jacob'?" Dj said, i guess that awoke him.

"Uh no. i said Go Team Edward! because ya know Vampires rule." Michael tried to lie. We... Michael started the 2nd one and decided tonight is a Twilight-a-thon.

"Whatever, man." Dj said and fell back asleep.

"Hey im going to run to the store and grab some more snacks." i said to Mihael and Dj.

"Grab some more liquor while your there please?" Dj said

"Sure." i said grabbing Michael's keys and slipping on a killstar sweatshirt and my black platform ankle shoes.

I walked into the store and headed straight to the junk food. I grabbed some more cookie dough, ice cream, chips, soda, and some liqour. The older cashier lady gave me a fake smile as she rung me up... when i walked in i could hear her talking about me to another co worker.

"Have a nice day." i said and grabbed my bags.

"You too." She said

I walked out the store and ran into a taller man, he had a skinner build to him and was wearing vans and black skinny jeans. Oh please dont be him dont be him. I looked up. Ughhhhh.

"Jayden?" he said with watery eyes and a uneasy voice

"Kuza. Im sorry i just can't deal with you any longer." i told him quickly avoiding his eyes.

"Bu-" he started.

"No. you chose the drugs over me. You have to live with that decision." i said and walked off. Then i remember the note and what i had wrote.

-Flashback-

(The note)

Dear Michael Kuza.

I love you. I always will. I hope you understand when i say this that i can't get back together with you, at least not now. Im moving in with Michael Orlando for the meantime, I haven't told Chris. Im sorry it's come to this. I hope you get the help you need, and soon. I don't want to see you go anytime soon. Keep in touch, if you need help im here. Love~Jayden Cerulli.

-end of flashback'-

I got into the car and started to cry. Fuck I'm such a bad person. I dried my tears and began the drive back to Michaels.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I HOPE THAT WASN'T TOO LONG OF A WAIT... IM SORRY. SHOCKER THOUGH RIGHT?! ILL POST MORE OFTEN NOW THAT I HAVE A ROUTINE DOWN FOR MANAGING SCHOOL AND OTHER THINGS. :D I absolutely LOVE REINCARNATE ! and i hate science. fuck youu physics. El-Oh-El hehehe. Well thats it for now leave me a comment and vote(: means a lot

----KileighKillStar

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7M 253K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
1M 55.4K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...