Chapter 3

THE FUCKED UP KIDS

Kuza's PoV

As i read the note on the counter written in the beautiful handwriting of the sweetest soul. No longer in my life, and its all my fault. Fuck you Craig. Getting me hooked on these drugs that consume my every waking moment.

I decided that i should drink my sorrows away, we have no liquor anymore in the house. I decided to take the quick walk to the store. On my way into the store i bumped into a beautiful girl, the girl i use to be able to call mine just a few hours ago.

"Jayden?" i said

"Kuza, im sorry i cant deal with you anymore." she said her bright eyes looked up at me.

"Bu-" i was cut short

"No you chose the drugs over me." she said and walked away quickly.

A tear ran down my cheek, I decided than that i need to get Jayden back, i feel miserable without her. I will do anything. I walked away from the store and took my phone out.

"Hey?" Kyle's voice rang out

"Hi, i need you to come over. As soon as possible please" i said still walking the way to my house.

"Yeah sure man, ill be over soon. The funny thing is, is that i was just over there." he said

"Really? why?" i asked

"Jay had texted me asking to check on you." he said.

"Oh well ill see you soon, again? okay bye." i said quickly

"See ya man." he said and ended the call.

Wow. Okay. I got to my house and started to put a few shirts, pants, undergarments, toiletries (toothbrush, toothpaste, brush..etc.) into a duffle-bag and set it on the couch. And waited for Kyle.

He came in and asked the question.

"Why the bag?"

I hung my head and stood up grabbing the bag.

"Drive me to Treatment?" i asked quietly.

"Of course." he said and patted my back as we walked out the door.

"Please dont tell anyone where i am. Not Chris, not Jay, no one." I begged him

"I wont tell a soul. But I'm picking you up when you get out." He informed me.

"Okay, thank you." i said

He came into the center and i started to fill out the papers, Kyle had to sign some things because he was the only person i trusted to know this right now.

"See you soon" Kyle said as he was escorted out and me back farther in.

"Soon" i repeated.

Soon ill be better. Soon i'll be better. Soon.

JAYDEN'S POV-

1month later

I've been trying to contact Kuza for a while now, he wont answer. i called Kyle and he said that he doesn't know anything.

I've had enough i drove to Kuza's house. i knocked on the door for what seemed like an hour. its no use. I broke down crying.

I felt a presence sit down next to me and wrap their arms around me.

"Shhh, its alright." I recognized the voice and cried more.

It was Kyle.

"Where is he?" i asked him

"You want the truth?" he said

i nodded my head

"Kuza is in treatment. After he saw you at the store, he knew he had to change. He didn't want me to tell anyone especially you. I'm really sorry." he told me.

"He -he went to treatment for-r me?" I said and held back more tears.

he nodded.

-short chapter i know im sorry, just a filler next chapter will be longer(: my birthday is on wednesday! Can't wait then on friday I'm going to the bvb and fir concert cant wait. Your all lovely people have a great day✌️- love kileighhhh