Bullied By Team Crafted

By TheMajesticWolfie

Misty has her own creative style but someone *Cough Cough* Team Crafted doesn't like her one bit. They decide... More

Chapter 1 New School New Life New Problems
Chapter 2 Them!
Chapter 3 Fight! Fight!
Chapter 4 No Trouble Is Too Easy
Chapter 5 More Friends More Hate
Chapter 6 Good Day At First
Chapter 7 Payback
Chapter 8 The Make-Over
Chapter 9 The New You
Omg Unbeleivable
Chapter 10 New Girl
Chapter 11 Better Than Planned
Chapter 12 Lets Do This
Chapter 13 Dates
Chapter 14 Traitor
Chapter 15 What's Wrong With You?
Omg 1k Plz Read
Chapter 16 Confront
Chapter 17 Food Fight!!
Chapter 18 New Peeps
Chapter 19 Suspended
Chapter 21 Don't Talk To Meh
Chapter 22 Traitors... Again :/
Happy/Posting Time
Chapter 24 Prom >:3 (prepreation)
Chapter 25 Kinda Chapter
Chapter 26 It's Time
The End Is Near
Chapter 27 Embarrasing
Chapter 28 #SoCloseToDehEnd
Chapter 29 Busted!
You Need To Read Dis
Chapter 30 Getting It Set
Chapter 31 They Don't Deserve You..
Doooooods!! Read Meh!!
Chapter 32 Gonna Get Revenge On Prom Night
Chapter 33 Check, Rig, Help, Watch >:3
Chapter 34 Jerome...
Holy Mother Of God
Dat Bonus Ending One!
Dat Bonus Ending 2
6.22k
WOOO WUV U ALL
X_X (Dead Face)
Sequel?
BOOK 2 IS OUT!

Chapter 20 Confesson

1.6K 71 2
By TheMajesticWolfie

Jerome (POV)

The rest of the school was just non stop people asking "What happened?" "Who won?" and that junk. It was really annoying!

When school ended I hopped in my truck and waited for Mitch to stop talking to his new girlfriend, Ashley. It seems like everyone in TC ,but me, has a new girlfriend. "Ok I'm ready" Mitch said throwing open the car door.

Mitch's parents are out of town for the weekend, so he's coming to my place. We drove in silence for about five minutes till Mitch blurts out "Do you have a crush on Misty?" The second he said that my face got hot.

I tried to say "no" but I started to choke on my words. "You do don't you" He sighed trying to look me in the eye.

"Why do you care?" I said sternly, trying not to be mean. "Because. If you like her... She might not want you to be friends with me" Mitch said sadly. I never thought about this.

"Yah I like her" I confessed. I could see the hurt in Mitch's eye as we pulled in my driveway...

Mitch (POV)

So it's true. He does like her. I wanted to be mad but I couldn't keep in the sadness. "If you wanted to still be my friend why did you follow Adam and the rest of TC?" Jerome snapped breaking the silence.

At first I was confused but then I realized. That's why he stands on the side, that's why he can't fight. He doesn't want to be with them... and I followed them. "I just... I didn't want to be a castaway. Like Misty and her gang. I didn't wanted to be bullied so much, I kinda became the bully" I mumbled.

It felt awkward just sitting here in the car talking about stupid school. When I thought this moment couldn't get any weirder Jerome parked the car in an instant and just ran in his house like a maniac...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 369 40
Two famous YouTubers, Mitch and Jason....and two normal girls meet by accident... Then a incident brings them closer together... Their loves are impo...
1.2K 64 13
My life has been thrown upside down, and now I'm questioning my entire existence. Who am I really? I can't live both lives, and their are people out...
332K 11.1K 37
"It's tearing apart the family. I'm tearing it apart." «completed april 18, 2014»
14.7K 762 38
╭─━━━━━━« ⋅X⋅ »━━━━━━─╮ Something terrible has happened to the Dead Army leader as an old prophecy is starting to come alive. Sky and Team Craf...