𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐔𝐋 {𝟏𝟖+}

By holyvixen

Why don't you get a taste? Golden girl Alison Rivers has it all: brains, looks, money, a father who adores he... More

Prologue
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L
LI
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
LVI
LVII
LVIII
LIX
LX
LXI
LXII
LXIII
LXIV
LXV
LXVI
LXVII
LXVIII
LXIX
LXX
LXXI
LXXII
LXXIII
Epilogue

XXXVII

91.3K 2.1K 2.3K
By holyvixen

Quick note:
Lorenzo was not calling his wife loose. That paragraph meant that it had been 20 years ever since he had gotten the chance to feel such a young vag.
As for the tight part, Alison is simply tighter than all the other girls/women he'd slept with, starting from the one he lost his virginity to and ending with his wife.
I also hope it's clear to everyone that d*ck does not make you loose, it's purely genetic.

QOTC: how do you think that his wife will find out about the affair? If she'll ever find out.

I'm really curious to know what you think.

My lids felt heavy, I was ready to fall into the sweet embrace of Morpheus, when a sudden movement made me open my eyes wide in alarm.

Alison sat up abruptly, arching her back and stretching. "I need to wash up. I've gotta take my make-up off and brush my teeth." Despite being evidently tired, she sounded quite energetic. Must've been her teenage hormones.
She got up and walked— more like staggered, to the bathroom door, taking my bathrobe and putting it on. "I'll be back."

When I heard her exit my room, I decided to also roll out of bed and go take a shower, in order to remove all the sweat and other fluids that covered my skin.

I couldn't believe what I had done, I had fucked her again. I had even wished to have her every day, so shamelessly.
And, worse than everything, I didn't want to stop. I didn't want to give up that addictive pleasure only she could give me, or the taste of her luscious lips, or the feeling of her soft skin against mine.
But I had to.
I loved my wife, and I had disrespected her, I had failed to honor my vows to her. I had become the kind of man I hated.
I was a cheater.

How am I going to deal with this?

As if on cue, Alison stepped inside the bathroom, holding a pink beauty bag. She smiled adorably at me, before turning towards the mirror and beginning her routine.

That was another big problem.
Not only was I physically attracted to her, but I also deeply cared about her.
She had opened up to me, placed her trust in me and showed me just how badly I had misjudged her.
Sure, she could be a spoiled brat at times, yet she was anything but superficial. She was a beautifully exquisite young woman, both inside and out.
And I couldn't hurt her.

She joined me under the cascading water when she was done, her face as bare as her body, so naturally magnificent. "I really don't want this trip to end." She confessed in a sweet voice, gazing up at me with those mesmerizing eyes of hers that looked so much bigger and more innocent without that black line she always drew on.

I was weak, terribly so.
I always ended up drowning in her aqua pools. "Me neither." I whispered back, unable to lie and tell her that I didn't desire that. Desired her.
If only we could've been stuck there, far away from reality, from our lives and our responsibilities.

The ghost of a timid smile haunted her lips, and soon enough they were pressed against mine in a slow yet very passionate kiss, one that fully expressed what she was feeling.

I slipped my tongue into her mouth and caressed hers, deepening our kiss, for I knew that it was going to be one of our last ones. It had to be.
I encircled her waist with my arms, pressing her dainty body against me while trying to imprint every single detail of her in my memory, knowing that I was never going to touch her again once we returned to New York.

Alison, however, had other plans. She pulled away from the kiss and grabbed the shower gel, squirting a good amount on her hand before offering it to me. She then started to wash herself quickly but thoroughly, and I understood that she was impatient, that all she wanted was to get back to bed.
With me.

So I mimicked her actions, occasionally leaning in and stealing a kiss from her, earning myself some melodious, carefree giggles.

And I knew that I was worsening my situation, that I was only adding to the deplorable actions that shaped me into a hypocritical cheater, but I couldn't control myself with her.
I watched her lay in bed, naked, and I got on top of her, sliding down her body after a long, sloppy exchange of saliva and parting her legs in order to expose her glistening folds, which looked so appetizing.

"Lorenzo..." She breathed sexily, closing her thighs around my head and rolling her hips into me, pushing her delicious sex into my face.

How could I stop? How, when I had her writhing and crying thanks to my tongue only? When I had her continuously moaning my name as if it were a prayer?
I was a sinner, a disgusting one. No matter how many times I mentally asked for forgiveness, I didn't regret my sins.

Alison was completely spent after coming two more times. She tugged on my hair and pulled me upwards, unable to take any more stimulation, even though I could've licked her and sucked her for hours. Without saying a word, she tiredly got on top of me and buried her face in the crook of my neck, placing soft kisses on my skin until she fell asleep.
Lovingly.

Olivia, my wife, the love of my life, was waiting for me with a bright smile plastered onto her face. She was clad in a blue dress that fell loosely down her body, the presence of a white silk belt being the only thing giving it some shape. The front strands of her hair were pulled back and held in place by a golden barrette decorated with lapis lazuli that I'd gotten her in Greece a few years back.
And she was beautiful.

I let my eyes wander to Alison for a brief moment, and I saw her running towards her father and jumping into his arms like a child.

That's what she was, a child.
And I was old enough to be her father, hell, my own son was older than her.
My son... He had a crush on her, he liked her, and I had shamelessly fucked her multiple times in just a few days. I could still taste her berries lip balm on my tongue after almost having sex with her again in the plane's restroom.
It had only taken me a damn trip to completely abandon my morals and betray my family, the two people I loved the most.

What have I done?

Olivia wrapped her arms around my neck and pressed her body against me in a tight, loving hug. "Oh, love!" She gushed happily. "I've missed you so, so much!"

Those arms felt excruciatingly heavy on my shoulders, for they seemed to carry all the guilt I was feeling, and they got even heavier when I saw Alison looking at us with a dejected expression, before turning around and directing herself towards the exit of the airport.

"I've missed you too, honey. How are you?" I planted a kiss on her temple and held her close to me, so close that I could feel her heartbeat against my chest.
If only she had come along, none of that would've happened.

"I'm great, now that you're back. Come on, let's go home." She intertwined her fingers with mine and we walked out and into the car.

The ride home was uneventful, we chatted about the trip and about what had happened during my absence, such as the seemingly massive storm that had caused a blackout, which had lasted long enough for her to miss the entire movie that she had started to watch.

"How's Alison?" Olivia asked conversationally as she parked into our garage.

My heart stopped and dropped in the pit of my stomach. I began to shake very slightly as my brain went into overdrive, thousands of different thoughts colliding one against the other, merging together and making it impossible for me to understand what was going on. Only one stood out, very clearly: how did she find out?

She turned to look at me and I felt her hand rest over mine, pulling me out of my catatonic state. "Babe, are you okay?"

That genuinely concerned voice gave me just enough courage to nod. "Yes, uh... You asked about Alison?" Maybe she didn't know, maybe it was just a random question. But why would she ask about her?

My wife got out of the car and I followed her. "Yes. Richie was complaining about how they were supposed to go on a date a week ago, but the trip got in the way. He hopes to see her this week." She lightly shook her head with an amused smile.

I released a relieved sigh upon hearing her explanation, my face dead serious as opposed to hers. "Oh. She seemed fine, I guess. I didn't spend my time looking at her." I added almost defensively as I grabbed my suitcases and walked to the door that led into our house.

"I wasn't suggesting that, babe. Are you sure everything's okay?"

Way to go, idiot.
"Forgive me, Liv. I'm just really tired, I haven't been able to get any sleep on the plane."
I had been too busy making out with Alison— though, in my defense, she had been the one who had decided to conveniently lose her balance and fall into my lap on her way to the restroom.

"Whoopsie!" She chirped cutely. "Oh my! I'm so sorry, Mr. Visconti. I-I lost my balance." An innocent smile graced her lips, making her look and sound very convincing. But her eyes... Only I could see them at that moment, and there was no apology in them. No, there was only need, pure, hot, sexual need.

I almost got mad at her, for this behavior was too indiscreet, too risky. She had decided to throw herself on me while I was talking with one of her teachers. But I didn't, I couldn't. "It's no problem, Miss Rivers. Just make sure to be more careful next time, or you could get hurt."

As I spoke those words, she whispered 'bathroom in 5 minutes'. "Of course, I apologize again." And with that, she got up and walked away.

Clark Gordon, her English teacher, chuckled at the weird interaction. "She's quite something."

I scoffed and forced myself to sound amused. "Come on, she's not even half our age."

He raised his shoulders in a small shrug. "Yeah, I know. Just sharing my thoughts. I'm not saying that I want to do her." He replied, his eyes still lingering on her retreating form.

He better, if he wanted to keep his job.

After exactly 5 minutes, I excused myself and got up, pacing towards the restroom with adrenaline coursing through my veins. I cast a wary glance over the rest of the passengers and I was pleased to see that most of them were sleeping.
I noticed that the door was locked, so I knocked.

Alison opened it and grabbed me by my t-shirt, quickly dragging me inside. "I knew you'd come." She breathed delightfully, getting on her tip-toes and parting her lips, preparing for a kiss.

I ignored her silent request, choosing instead to turn her around and bend her over the sink, hiking up her dress and exposing her flimsy panties that barely covered anything. I placed my palms over her hot skin and rubbed it, before pressing myself against her and nestling my erection between her two firm globes, the fabric of my jeans and her panties being the only barrier preventing us from feeling each other. "You reckless little minx, what were you thinking?" I moved her hair out of the way and started laying wet, open-mouthed kisses on the side of her throat.

She laughed that sexy laugh of hers. "I wasn't thinking, I just wanted you. And here you are." She pushed herself back into me and let out a faint moan.

Unable to resist anymore, I flipped her around again and propped her up on the sink, then locked lips with her.

Her small hand slid inside my pants and boxers, wrapping around my aroused member and stroking it leisurely as my fingers found her dripping folds and slipped inside. Her free hand was tightly gripping my shirt, almost as if she were trying to keep herself in place while getting lost in our intense makeout session.

Olivia smiled understandingly as she wrapped her arms around my neck. "How about you go lay in bed while I fix you a nice dinner, hmm? And then we can find a way to make you relax." She finished with a short, loving kiss on my lips, so very different from Alison's never-ending ones.

Albeit feeling like a piece of trash, I placed my hands on her waist and kissed her harder, almost as if I were trying to cleanse my lips and tongue from the teenager's taste. "I can't wait, honey."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 60.6K 81
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...
340K 20.2K 44
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ☆|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
4.8M 107K 45
𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 Haze De Luca is the scariest, heartless, most popular boy in the school. Every-time he sees he...
2.5M 208K 94
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...