Daughter, Cutiepie, And Overa...

By Snow__Cone

What if Aizawa Shota had a daughter? What if that daughter just so happened to be you? Will she fall in love... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
This is my final "chapter" posted

Chapter 5

344 17 9
By Snow__Cone

Just pretend you can be alone for this challenge

Your POV

It was time for the next challenge. Basically you had to get the other teams headbands. The points were based on what you got in the race. Since you won you got ten million points.

Everyone got into teams exept you. Everyone was ignoring you probably because you were gonna be a big target. You sat there while everyone got in groups. People wished you luck then ran back to their teams.

The round started and you just walked around. You didn't bother going after anyone as long as you kept your headband. People tried to go after you but you kept teleporting away from them. Eventually everyone gave up on you so you just walked around watching other people.

Present Mic kept saying 'Look how daring Aizawa Y/n is! She's not hidding or fighting anyone!' and other things like that.

Eventually Shoto's team tried to go for you. You kept hidding in the shadows or teleporting away.

The game soon ended and you advanced to the next round. Shoto still has yet to use his fire which made you hope he forgot about your deal.

Small Time Skip

"THE HELL OCHAKO!!! I'M NOT FUCKEN DOING THIS!!!" You yelled as she held up a cheer outfit.

"Come on! Were supposed to!" She winned.

"NO WAY IN HELL!!!" You shouted.

"Fine then go hang out with your boyfriend, Todoroki!" She yelled back.

"He's not my boyfriend!" You yelled flustered.

"Put it on and I won't tease you!" She said.

"Fine!" You yelled. You grabbed the outfit and put it on in a bathroom stall. You walked out and looked at Ochako. "Happy?" You said pissed off.

"Very!" She yelled. She grabbed your hand and dragged you with her to the other girls.

They walked into the 'stadium' as you called it, and you followed behind them. You tail was down and your ears were dropping because of how embarrassed you were. You heard some boys whistling and saw some with nose bleeds. You really wanted to burn them with your light but you couldn't.

You heard someone say 'the wolf girl with the h/c hair and e/c eyes is hot'. You instantly got even more flustered and teleported out of there. You changed into your gym outfit and walked out of the changing room.

Shoto was standing next to the door. "Please tell me you didn't see me" You said.

He shook his head meaning he saw you. You ears and tail went down and you whimpered a bit. He sighed and patted your head. "Don't worry, once I saw you looking embarrassed I came here and waited" He said.

"Can we go sit down?" You asked.

"Sure" He responded.

You and Shoto walked to your class and you heard Mineta talking about how hot the girls looked. You started getting uncomfortable and Shoto patted your head. You looked up at Shoto and smiled at him. He smiled back. You looked and saw all the girls jumping around acting like idiots. You were glad you teleported out of there.

"Y/n! Why aren't you down there anymore?" Mineta asked. "You looked so-" He started but was cut off by you slapping him.

"Say it and I'll kill you" You said calmly. All the boys stared at you in shock, even Bakugo and Shoto. Mineta started crying and saying 'abuse'.

"Thats what you call abuse!?! You sexually harass the other girls in this class!!" You yelled.

You sat back down and sighed. Deku was on your right while Shoto was on your left. You layed you head on Shoto's shoulder and started mumbling to yourself.

"Y/n-san are you okay?" Deku asked.

"Just irritated... I don't wanna hurt my friends and- Oh shit Ochako is so gonna kill me!" You yelled taking your head off Shoto's shoulder.

"Why?" Shoto and Deku asked at the same time.

"She told me if I wore the cheer outfit she wouldn't tease me..." You mumbled while playing with your tail.

"I'm sure you'll be fi-" Deku was cut off my Ochako screaming your name.

"Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit!" You yelled. You looked at Shoto and if he knew what your wanted to do he nodded. You hid in his shadow. Deku pointed in a direction and said you went to get food. Ochako left and you appeared back in your spot.

"I'm gonna die..." You moaned.

"Just hide from her" Shoto said.

"But then she'll get me back with something even worse like wearing a maid costume for a week" You said.

Time skip (You take, everyone's favorite bird boy, Tokoyami's place basically he dropped out of the challenge) Also I'm only gonna write your fights and Shoto vs Deku

Your first battle was against Momo. You walked up to the fighting arena and stood close to the edge. You heard 'start' and Momo got a weapon thanks to her quirk.

You opened a portal to where your class was sitting and when Momo came running at you you opened a portal in front of her. Present Mic said "Where did she go!". You looked up to where he was and pointed in the stands by your class. Momo was standing there with a shocked face.

"Aizawa Y/n wins!" Present Mic said.

You walked out of the arena and to your class. You walked up to Momo and apologized for not really giving her a chance. She said it was okay and not to worry about it.

Time skip to Shoto vs Deku (PS. Ochako is all healed up and is sitting with the class)

You watched the boys walk into the arena. Once you heard 'start' you watched the boys closely. You wanted Shoto to win because you might have a chance to fight him later but you also wanted Deku to win. You watched as Shoto started losing.

"Todoroki use your fire!" Deku yelled.

"No I'll beat you without using my fathers quirk!" He yelled back.

The crowd was silent, and so were the boys. You stood up and yelled "For gods sake Shoto! It's your quirk! Not his! It's yours and no one elses!".

Almost everyone looked at you including the two boys. Shoto smirked and then you knew you fucked up. You completely forgot about your bet with him. You sat back down and started blushing like a maniac. Ochako scooded next to you and started to tease you.

You couldn't focus on the fight with Ochako's teasing. You heard Shoto's name be called so you looked at the fight to see Deku passed out with broken bones and Shoto standing there with half his shirt burned off.

You looked down and covered your eyes. Ochako started teasing you more and more til Shoto walked up to you two.

"Hey Todoroki-kun!" Ochako said smiling.

You jumped and quickly teleported through shadows and behind Shoto. "Help me Shoto! She won't stop teasing me!" You said.

"What am I supposed to do?" He asked.

"I don't know!" You yelled.

Ochako giggled and said bye then walked off. You sighed.

"So your next match is coming up right?" He asked.

"Yeah I'm against Mina" You said.

You looked at Mina and she was poking the floor and mumbling about how she was going to lose. You walked up to Mina and patted her head.

"I'll go easier on you, okay? I won't use my teleportation quirk on you" You said smiling sweetly.

"Y-You would do that!" She said.

"Yeah... I feel bad that I didn't give Momo a chance, so I'll give you one. But if you beat me you'll have to win for Momo too" You said.

"Alright" She cheered.

You smiled and walked back up to Shoto. "Wish me luck Shoto! Hope we can fight each other eventually!" You said. You ran off to go cheek on Deku.

Time skip!

You walked up to the arena and saw Mina standing there. You smiled and said "You ready Mina?" You asked. She nodded. You heard start and Mina ran towards you.

You dodged her and almost rolled out of the rink. You jumped towards the center and sat down. You started making pillars of light that were hitting Mina. Not hard enough to hurt her but hard enough to hit her out of the rink.

She got close enough to you to burn your arm a tiny bit. You sighed looked at Mina.

"Sorry this might hurt a bit" You said. You sent a shadow ball at her. She got knocked out of the rink and you were the victor. You ran up to Mina and helped her up.

"Sorry Mina" You said "But I'll do my best to win. For you and Momo".

She smiled and hugged you. You hugged her back and you walked to the stands.

To be continued!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

278K 6.1K 62
todoroki x reader [completed] PLEASE STOP READING THIS IT'S SO CRINGE AND I WROTE IT WHEN I WAS A LITERAL CHILD💀💀 ALSO THERE ARE SO MANY PLOTHOLES...
484K 15.4K 50
"𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙧𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜?" Y/N L/N didn't have a very happy childhood. A catastrophic incident left her in the streets, and she ended up se...
7M 176K 140
(Important: DO NOT REPOST, STEAL OR COPY my work, please!) Status update: DISCONTINUED since 2021 [Requests are not open anymore, sorry!] Have you ev...
29.6K 548 23
Y/n Aizawa. The hidden daughter of Shota Aizawa. She's been homeschooled all of her life but when she told her dad that she wanted to become a hero...