Chapter 8

Your POV the day of the internship

You walked with Ochako outside of the school holding the case with your hero costume in it. "So who did you go for? Um... Y/n-san are you paying attention to me?" She asked.

"Huh? Sorry I spaced out" You said.

"I asked who did you go for" She said again.

"Oh Gran Torino" You said.

"I think Deku is going there too" Ochako said.

"Hm... Spending a week with him won't be so bad... It's better than some people" You said.

"Yeah. I know exactly who your talking about" Ochako said.

You saw Shoto and said bye to Ochako then ran up to him and hugged him. "I'll see you in a week okay" You said.

"Yeah" Shoto said. He quickly kissed you then pulled away. "Better not do anything reckless" He added.

"Shut up. I'm more worried about Deku breaking his bones than me" You said.

"You're going to the same place as him?" Shoto asked.

"Y/n-san we gotta go or we'll miss the train!" Deku yelled.

You kissed Shoto then pulled back and smiled. "I love you" You said. Before he could respond you ran over to Deku.

"Who needs a train?" You asked.

"We do" Deku said.

"Nope! I've been there once, so I can teleport us!" You said.

You grabed Deku's arm then teleported to Gran Torino's place. You smirked when you saw him on the ground. Deku started panicing.

You walked upstairs into the empty room leaving the panicing Deku alone.

"Ah! He's alive!!!" Deku yelled.

You giggled set your case on the bed. You walked down stairs and sat at the bottom of them. "Hey Gran Torino!" You said smiling.

"Since when have you been here Aizawa?" He asked.

"Call me Y/n or Lunar Wolfilina. It just sounds weird being called what my friends call my dad" You said.

"Okay then... Y/n" He said in a snooty tone of voice.

"Same old Gran Torino" You mumbled.

"Well I trust that you don't need training. I'm more worried about newbie here" Gran Torino said.

"Hey!" Deku yelled.

You walked up to Deku and hit the back of his head. "You need to practice your quirk... I know your bad at controlling it. I saw it at the USJ and the Sports Festival" You said grinning.

"I'm not that bad" He said.

"Fine fine" You said "Well you said I didn't have to train right? Well I'm gonna sleep!" You said.

You ran up stairs and slept.

2 days later cause im lazy

You and Deku got dressed in your hero outfits then went to go scout the area with Gran Torino. You were walking around humming and waving at people then you walked to the train station. "Were going on a train?" You asked.

Gran Torino nodded and you sighed. You got on the train and sat next to the window with Deku next to you.

"So we're going where Iida currently is right Deku?" You asked.

"Well some where around there" He said.

You looked out the window to see the creature you attacked in the USJ attacking the town. "The hell I thought you killed that thing!" You said getting up.

"What thi- OMG HOW THE HELL IS IT ALIVE!" Deku yelled standing up as well.

You grabbed Deku's arm and he nodded at you. "Sorry Gran Torino but we gotta do this" You said.

You teleported the both of your to the top of the train. "Were did- OH SHIT IIDA'S BROTHER!" You yelled.

You grabbed Deku's arm and teleported to the town. "Lets go this way!" You yelled running in a direction.

"You're unworthy of the name hero!" Someone shouted. You ran in the direction of the voice and saw someone standing above Iida, who wasn't moving.

You ran up to them and kicked the guy ontop of Iida. "Iida are you okay?" You asked.

"Now that you two are here" He said.

Deku ran up to the guy and punched him using his quirk. "Thats Stain huh... the guy who paralyzed your brother?" You asked.

Iida slowly nodded and you helped him up and moved hin next to a building. You set him down and told him to wait.

You looked at Deku to see him pretty hurt. You walked up to Stain casually and kicked him back at least 20 feet. "Look here hero killer! My name is Aizawa Y/n and I'm about to kick your ass for hurting and killing many innocent people!" You yelled pointing a finger at him.

"Ah another Aizawa... I'll kill you just like I did your mother" The hero killer said.

You broke. You just stood there. You heard Deku and Iida yelling your name telling you to move. You looked up and saw Stain standing right in front of you.

To be continued