FLOWER GIRL ➝ MY HERO ACADEMI...

By shelleyduvalls

"SHE IS BEAUTIFUL LIKE A ROSE, BUT EVERY ROSE HAS THORNS." • In which a nature loving girl meets an awkward o... More

ꜜseason one
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ꜜseason two
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
ꜜseason three
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
sequel!

eight

9.6K 458 341
By shelleyduvalls

She wore a long red puff sleeved dress and walked along the tall grass. She heard a bird chirping from the distance. Her red hair was down and she tucked a strand behind her ear.

Hana turned around to see the cottage in the distance.

Hana continued to walk she was hit with the feeling of serenity.

She saw him in the distance. He wore a white button down with faded brown trousers, he wore black suspenders. His sleeves were pushed up and looked tired. Even though he looked tired he was happy to see her.

"Hana!" Izuku smiled and jogged over to her.

It made her heart beat faster. She put her hands behind her back and smiled.

"Hi!" He rubbed the back of his neck.

"Hi."

He stared at her for a moment before stepping forward.

"How are you?"

She stepped forward and looked at him.

"Good, and you?"

"Good."

She counted the freckles on his left cheek. Four. Then his right. Also four.

He stepped closer and their chests touched. He touched her cheek and she leaned forward.

"I've wanted to do this for so long." He whispered and shut his eyes.

She felt her face grow pink. She touched his freckled cheek and brought his face closer.

CRUNCH CRUNCH CRUNCH

"Did you say something?" Hana said opening one eye.

Izuku shook his head and smiled.

"Oh okay."

She leaned forward again.

CRUNCH CRUNCH CRUNCH

Hana shot up out of bed. She looked up at Midnight who was sitting on the opposite end of the bed eating cereal.

They stared at each other for a moment. The only sound in the guest bedroom being Midnight's crunch, crunch, crunch.

"You drool in your sleep. It's adorable." Midnight smiled with a mouth full of cornflakes.

"I think I hate you." Hana pulled the covers off her head.

"What were you dreaming about?" Midnight asked pulling the covers off of her.

"Nothing!" Hana shook her head.

Stop blushing you, idiot!

"If you say so. Anyways come on get dressed we're going patrolling."

Hana shot up.

"Really?! Oh my god, I'll get dressed!"

Hana sprinted to the closet and kept the door cracked.

"So we're going into Hosu then?" Hana asked stripping her pajamas.

"Yes. Unless you don't want to?"

"No! No! That would be awesome!" Hana cheered.

Midnight laughed.

"Hey, I'm thinking of adding fake little gold blocks to my belt!" Hana shouted.

"Gold blocks?"

"Yeah like little petals or something I don't know, I want it to match your belt." Hana began to brush her teeth.

Midnight felt her face turn pink.

Match her belt? Midnight looked down at her costume. She touched her belt and the gold squares that were in a straight line across it.

Something in Nemuri Kayama felt pride at the idea that her young apprentice wasn't ashamed or uncomfortable with her.

Hana came out with a smile on her face. Her hair was down.

"I uh... lost my hair ribbon on the beach I think... can I borrow a hair tie please?"

Midnight hummed and got up.

Hana sat on the bed and put her hands in her lap. Midnight came back and Hana turned to take the hair band.

"Oh, I'll do it." Midnight said gesturing for Hana to turn around.

Midnight ran a hand through the teenager's hair checking for any knots.

"Hey, Midnight can I ask you a personal question?"

Midnight hummed.

"Have you ever had a crush on someone but you realized your friend also had a crush on that person?" Hana's voice sounded robotic.

She thought for a moment.

"Not that I can remember." Midnight brushed Hana's bangs to the side.

"Oh..." Hana's voice was now quite.

"I think if you have a crush on someone, and your friend also has a crush on that person you should talk to your friend first." Midnight began to tie up Hana's hair.

"You think?"

"Yeah. Because think long term of the effects your crush could have."

Doubt Midoriya will make it long term if he keeps breaking bones the way he does. The older woman thought to herself.

"You're smart."

"No, just experienced." Midnight finished putting her hair up.

It was a half and half ponytail.

"Thanks!"

"Of course."

~

Hana skipped along with Midnight who walked with a purpose. Midnight spits out a bunch of facts and statistics about Hosu and it's crime rate.

"Do you know who commits the most crime?"

"Rich people?" Hana answered.

"Good guess. Overall people in bad situations commit the most crime. It's important to remember that before you just go around dehumanizing people as villains."

Hana nodded understanding.

"If you saw someone stealing would you stop them?" Midnight stopped and waited for the crosslight to turn green.

"What are they stealing?"

Midnight down looked at her, "does it matter?"

"Well if they're stealing like a really expensive purse or something, yes, but if they're stealing bread, milk or water. Something needed for survival. Then... no."

The cross-walked turned green and Hana walked ahead of her. Midnight watched her for a moment, clicked her tongue and continued to walk.

Hana chose to ignore men staring at Midnight. She assumed Midnight chose to ignore it too, still, she asked;

"Does that bother you? The way men stare at you?" Hana crossed her arms over her chest.

Midnight let out a loud laugh.

"Does it bother you?"

"Not if it doesn't bother you I guess."

"Hana men are so simple. They see things at face value. That's why they're so easy to manipulate." Midnight winked at a man who was staring and he looked away with a blush.

"You sound like my dad." Hana smiled.

"You're dad must be smart." Midnight mused.

"Yeah!"

Midnight smiled.

Suddenly a man took a woman's purse and ran past them.

"Now watch." Midnight said.

Midnight was off in a flash. Hana watched with eyes wide. Midnight ripped off a part of her outfit and tackled the man to the ground.

A few people gasped. The man teleported a few feet away and stumbled over the smell.

"Flower Girl!" Midnight yelled and gestured to the man.

"Right!" Hana summoned the roots beneath the sidewalk.

The man tripped so hard he knocked himself out.

Midnight rushed over to the unconscious man, checked his pulse then gave her a thumbs up.

People cheered and patted Hana on the back. Midnight handed the bag back to the woman it was stolen from.

The woman hugged Midnight and Hana noticed she had a soft smile on her face.

Hana smiled too.

~

Hana licked her chocolate ice cream. Midnight sucked on her popsicle. The sun had set about an hour ago and they say on a bench. They stopped four muggings and one robbery. Hana's heart was beating so fast this whole day she could hear it in her ears.

"Who's your favorite hero?" Hana asked Midnight.

Midnight took the popsicle out of her mouth and smirked.

"Myself, obviously who else matters?"

Hana snorted and licked her ice cream.

"Mines All Might... he's the greatest hero in the world-besides you obviously!" Hana said the last part dramatically and Midnight pinched her arm.

"I don't really know much about other hero's as much as I know about All Might but ya know... everyone knows All Might so."

She remembered when she was younger sitting on the floor with her legs kicked up in the air. Watching All Might on tv with a smile.

"He's everyone's first Hero. He's-" There was a loud screech.

It wasn't human. Hana whipped around and her heart stopped.

A Nomu-no not just a Nomu a bunch of Nomu's. Maybe hundreds.

They were all different from the original Nomu she remembered.

Some were white, black, or a combination of both. Even if their color was different they looked the same... the brain was still visible  from outside their heads.

"Shit! Shit!" Midnight grabbed Hana's arm and pulled her up.

They began to run. Hana looked around to see more Nomu's. They seemed to be running around with no purpose. Destroying cars and yelling-screaming.

"Aren't we gonna do something?!" Hana asked.

"First I'm getting you somewhere safe. Then I'm calling other heroes-"

"What? I can't do anything? But-"

"But nothing!" Midnight pushed her into an alleyway.

Hana glared.

"Don't give me that look. You stay here and out of sight." Midnight glanced towards a dumpster.

"I'm not getting in the trash."

"Just a thought."

A Nomu screeched and took to the sky.

They can fly now. That's just what we needed.

"Stay here. Do not move." Midnight warned.

Hana watched her run off.

She listened to the screams of the Nomu's and the people. The city was burning. She covered her ears and shrank down.

"God not again. Not again."

It was childish she knew. But this was the only way she could calm down. She wanted her mother... or her father... or someone to just hold her and rub her head and tell her it was going to be okay. That no one was gonna get hurt. That the city would stop burning.

But all she was left with was the screams of people and the hot air.

a/n: lmao so that's rough.
Also look I didn't take 300 years to update good for me and u.

And next chapter is gonna be a kinda angsty.

But here's some cute HanaDeku stuff in the beginning despite it being a dream... I said this was gonna be a slow burn y'all.

Okay bye... spring break is in line 4 days so who knows another update might come soon again... no promises ... but yeah probably.

I'm rambling it's like 1am when I finished this. Bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 5.4K 32
(IzukuXReader) (Y/N) is a girl who is struggling with her life because of a man she has been trying to get away from for years, until she meets a kin...
494K 10.8K 56
Izuku Midoriya was walking home when he was taken by a random stranger, then, everything changed. How exactly? Well, Izuku is now a female. . . . Fem...
3.2K 127 7
* 𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 ೃ ━ ❝ the 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧 looks 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 tonight ❞ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⁀➷ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 the universe decides to play cup...
36.4K 558 26
A classic love story ......kinda. Izuku was born a girl in this fic, but she's quiet and to herself because of her past... Todoroki takes it upon him...