Fighting For You | Ikemen Sen...

De CrazyFreckledGinger

Collection of my writing from Tumblr about Ikemen Sengoku, feel free to request when they are open! :3 Enjoy... Mai multe

Nobunaga Oda x Reader - "He's Only A Stuffed Bear!"
Kenshin and Nobunaga x Reader - "Having Nightmars About You Dying"
Warlords x Reader - "Modern Christmas In The Sengoku Period"
Kenshin and Nobunaga - Comfort When You Miss Your Family And Friends
Warlords Reacting To Your Past Trauma
Warlords Reacting To MC Who Can Fight
Masamune Date x Reader - "Snuggle Bug"
Masamune Date A-Z smut 1
Nobunaga Oda x Reader - "Desperation"
Kenshin Uesugi x Reader - "A Sweet Sleepless Night"
Shingen, Kenshin and (Y/N) chat
Masamune Date x Reader - "A Soft Dragon"
Nobunaga, Masamune, Ieyasu and Shingen Reacting To Your Hunting Skills
Hideyoshi Toyotomi x Reader - "My Heart Stopped And I Wasn't The One Who Was"
Shingen Takeda x Reader - "Bitter Taste Of Your Own Medicine"
Shingen Takeda x Reader - "Bitter Taste Of Your Own Medicine" [Part 2]
Masamune Date smut ask 2
Kenshin Uesugi x Reader - "Can't Love You More"
Kenshin Uesugi x Reader - "Chasing Your Demons Away"
[Chat] Living In Kasugayama Castle Can Be A Chore...
Hideyoshi And Masamune Chat
Shingen Takeda x Reader - "My Goddess Of Life" [Part 1]
Shingen Takeda x Reader - "My Goddess Of Life" [Part 2]
Hideyoshi Toyotomi x Reader - "Illusioned Cheater"
Warlords Reacting To You Wanting To Buy This T-Shirt
Warlords x Reader - "Fluff Army" [Part 1]
Warlords x Reader - "Fluff Army" [Part 2]
Kenshin Drabble
Mitsuhide Drabble
Motonari Mori x Reader - "Depth Of The Deep Blue Sea"
Nobunaga and Masamune chat
Hideyoshi, Mitsuhide x Reader - "Being Caught Cuddling By Other Warlords"
Motonari Mori A-Z Smut
Hideyoshi Toyotomi A-Z Smut
Warlords Reacting To Tomboy!Reader
Motonari Dating A Virgin Would Include... (+ his Kinks)
Motonari Drabble
Warlords x Reader - "Wrong Move" [Part 1]
Warlords x Reader - "Wrong Move" [Part 2]
A/N

Mitsuhide Akechi x Reader - "No Teasing Tonight"

5.2K 104 15
De CrazyFreckledGinger

Mitsuhide finds himself jealous when Nobunaga and Masamune seem to be getting a little too friendly with you, in his spurt of emotion, he pulls you away to his office and has a little alone time with you which leaves you breathless and wanting more.

Request:" Okay! So can i get a scenario/ headcanons(whatever you're comfortable with) with Mitsuhide being jealous? Of any warlord of your choice. And if you do nsfw, can you please do that too! Thank you☆☆☆"

A/N: I was originally going to make this into a headcanon but I had this plot and everything, then I planned it as a short fic since I wanted to try out smut but it's a normal length 1k fic in the end lol. If you guys like this, I'll gladly write more smut! ;)

Warning: this is my first smut, so warning for actual smut and warning for bad smut

He glared from the sidelines, taking small, gentle sips. His movements were graceful, a calm demeanour, contrasting from the fires raging within him. The snake managed to block out the conversation he was exposed to with Ieyasu, Mitsunari and Hideyoshi. Yellow eyes scrutinised the scene unfolding a few meters away from him.

The girl was laughing between two smirking figures, Nobunaga and Masamune, hiding her face behind her hands at a remark the Devil King had made that also made The One-Eyed Dragon chuckle.

He would laugh the idea off it if he ever understood he was becoming jealous. Slender fingers were clutching the small cup with a firm grip as his teeth chewed the inside of his cheek.

"Mitsuhide?" Hideyoshi frowned. The call of his name pulled him out of his thoughts.

"Excuse me," He stood up bitterly, walking to the three people sitting away from them. The warlords he was conversing with gave him strange looks before continuing their discussion.

"Nice party," Mitsuhide grumbled as he guided himself swiftly above (Y/N).

"It is," Masamune grinned.

"I need to borrow (Y/N) for a moment," He informed.

"Of course, bye guys!" She waved, grasping the hand Akechi was extending towards her, helping herself off the floor.

"What's the-" The girl wasn't able to finish her sentence as her body was practically dragged out of the room. He slid the door shut and pulled her close, marching towards his office in the castle.

"Mitsuhide," She cooed, eyebrows knitting together in worry as he nudged her inside and made sure the room was closed off.

"You're worrying me-" He cut her sentence off short as his lips captured hers in a heated kiss.

"Mmh," The small sound between a gasp and a moan made the snake smirk as he cupped her cheeks to devouring her lips.

"O-oh," she whispered as his lips trailed along her jawline and down her neck. One of her hands rested on his shoulder as he streamed a few rough bites down to her collarbone.

"What's wrong M-"

"Shhh," He shushed, placing a thumb against her lips, the rest of his hand still cupping her cheek, as he dipped down and grasped the back of her thighs, earning a small squeak from her. In her surprise, he inserted his thumb in her mouth and the girl instantly licked it.
Carrying her to his desk, he gently let her sit down and sucked her pulse point. His fingers caressed her skin, slowly sliding her kimono off her shoulders.

His hand trailed down to her breasts, bringing a nipple between his fingers and rubbing it softly.

"A-ah" The small sound escaped her lips as she bucked against his warm palm. Mitsuhide practically tore the rest of her kimono off, pulling her bare legs either side of his waist, arms on her upper and lower back as he trailed wet kisses to her breasts, taking one of her nipples in his mouth, sucking it harshly.

"Mmh," She released a strangled moan, digging her nails in his shoulder. Suddenly, he pulled away, smirking as she whined. He removed his kimono, kissing her deeply and grinding her against him.

Mitsuhide cursed under his breath, placing his forehead against hers and pumping his shaft slowly, rubbing the tip against her slit.

A loud groan reverberated in his chest as he slowly entered her, stretching her walls.

"Ah!" She gasped, bucking against him and holding onto his shoulders.

"Mmh, you're so tight," He praised, cupping her ass cheeks and squeezing them softly. Mitsuhide gave her a few moments to adjust before moving inside of her gradually.

They both released a moan, bodies moving against each other in rhythm.

"Mmh, louder for me," He commanded, feeling her grind against him. His hands were firm on her hips, probably already bruising her skin.

"But someone might hear-"

"I don't care." Mitsuhide grunted, his thrust becoming faster and harder. (Y/N) whimpered, her fingers finding their way in his beautiful white hair as he leaned down to nip at her skin .

"F-fuck," He cursed, placing his thumb against her clit and rubbing hard circles around the small bundle of nerves.

The girl jerked up instantly, yelping and moaning.
"Play with your breasts," He moaned in her ear. She felt her already flushed cheeks blush a few shades darker as her hand trailed down her chest, cupping one of her breasts and playing with it.

(Y/N) bit her lip shyly, feeling Mitsuhide's intense gaze on her as he kept snapping his hips into hers.

A sudden gasp escaped her lips as she clenched around him, not realising his order was a distraction to assault her clit with his fingers.

Mitsuhide briskly pushed her upper body against the desk, pinning both of her hands above her head.

Whining, she lifted her legs higher up around his waist, locking them around his body and pulling him closer to making him go deeper inside of her cunt.

He smirked, admiring the sight he's left her in, her body was jerking because of him, her breasts were covered in marks, bobbing because of his thrusts. Mitsuhide felt even more aroused as the small cries of his name broke free from her throat.

The sound of slapping skin and the rocking of the desk as he mercilessly slammed his entire length inside of the girl engulfed the entire room.

"I-I'm so close," (Y/N) cried out, clenching even harder around his shaft.

"Mmh," A growl resonated from his windpipe as he smirked, watching her recoil her legs from around him and jerking up as she immersed herself in the pleasure he was giving her.

"Who do you belong to?" He asked, slowing the pace of his thrusts but never faltering in their fervour.

"Y-you," she whimpered, trying in her best efforts to create more friction.

"G-good girl," He felt his girth twitch inside of her, resuming the pace of his thrusts as he chased the end he wanted both of them to have for far too long. She cried out, jerking up against his chest, squirming under the hard grip on her wrists as the knot in her lower body tightened.
She suddenly screamed his name, cumming undone around his shaft right before his eyes.

(Y/N) whined as Mitsuhide's thrusts became more ragged before he pushed inside of her, her pussy swallowing his entire length and cumming deep inside of her, growling and cursing.

He collapsed against her, slowly coming down from his high as she recovered from hers. The chatelaine's arms reached around his neck, hugging him tightly as he nuzzled and kissing her collarbone.

Their two sweaty bodies remained stuck together for a few more minutes before Mitsuhide stood up, pulling his kimono off the floor and placing it on his shoulders.

"What was that for?" the (H/C) haired girl sat up, using her hands to keep her upper body off the desk.

"For you," He reached for her, grasping her neck lightly with both hands and kissing her lips possessively.

Comments, votes and feedback improve motivation, writing and publishing, so it is in your best interest to leave some! :)  

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

276K 5.7K 72
[Requests are closed!] You know you love these characters as much as we all do, so I made it this easer to fantasize about them! My most recent chap...
20.4K 423 16
Ephemeral Adj. -Lasting for a very short time Kimetsu No Yaiba x Reader Oneshkts [This is my first story and will be edited soon, so don't expect to...
1.2M 23.8K 42
➵ Completed! © 𝚊 𝚒 𝚛 𝚒 𝚜 𝚛 𝚊 𝚒 𝚗 𝚜 ▸ Published: Apr 08, 2020 ▸ Finished: Mar 22, 2020 Slow updates. I'm either out of ideas, motivation, or...
36K 848 41
How does Masamune finally win MC's heart? How many times did Ieyasu write Mitsunari in his hate list? What happens when Shingen gets stuck in a Chris...