โ‹†โ˜ฝ๐Š๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐งโ˜พโ‹† (UNDER EDITI...

Da JungkookiesEomma

| ๐ฝ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘”๐‘˜๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ ๐‘ฅ ๐ถ๐‘Ž๐‘ก-๐ป๐‘ฆ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘‘ ๐น๐‘’๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ | "๐˜‰-๐˜‰๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ..?" ๐˜‘๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ... Altro

โ‹†โ˜ฝPrologueโ˜พโ‹†
โ‹†โ˜ฝ1โ˜พโ‹†
โ‹†โ˜ฝ2โ˜พโ‹†
โ‹†โ˜ฝ3โ˜พโ‹†
โ‹†โ˜ฝ4โ˜พโ‹†
โ‹†โ˜ฝ5โ˜พโ‹†
โ‹†โ˜ฝ6โ˜พโ‹†
โ‹†โ˜ฝ7โ˜พโ‹†
โ‹†โ˜ฝ8โ˜พโ‹†
โ‹†โ˜ฝ9โ˜พโ‹†
โ‹†โ˜ฝ10โ˜พโ‹†
โ‹†โ˜ฝ11โ˜พโ‹†
โ‹†โ˜ฝ13โ˜พโ‹†
โ‹†โ˜ฝ14โ˜พโ‹†
โ‹†โ˜ฝ15โ˜พโ‹†
โ‹†โ˜ฝ16โ˜พโ‹†
โ‹†โ˜ฝ17โ˜พโ‹†
โ‹†โ˜ฝ18โ˜พโ‹†
โ‹†โ˜ฝ19โ˜พโ‹†
โ‹†โ˜ฝ20โ˜พโ‹†

โ‹†โ˜ฝ12โ˜พโ‹†

23.7K 630 182
Da JungkookiesEomma

Y/n's pov
‎‏⠀

Eyes now widened, you gripped the arm rest on your left. Your ears stood up, becoming stiffened along with your tail twitching in alert.

Who said that- What said that?? That definitely wasn't your conscience- It sounded- familiar, but your mind couldn't seem to come up with anything to pair the voice to.

The voice was feminine, deep and smooth it sounded almost like a mother's who was singing their child a lullaby.

But deep down in the pit of your stomach you just had a feeling it was instead masking a siren. Who's sweet sound would slowly lure you into its trap leading to your ultimate demise.

'I will awaken' 'do not fear what you are that's their job' Who is going to wake up and why would people be afraid?

You felt your head get dizzy and your body heat up. You felt as if you were about to pass out until it spoke again.

Calm yourself.

That's rich, how exactly were you supposed to do that when you're pretty sure you've gone mad.

'you're not crazy y/n- just close your eyes, take a nap, you're probably just tired and hungry that's all'

You spoke to yourself, repeating affirmations inside your mind until you heard it once again.

ha..

Growing irritated at whatever this was, you heard the eerily seducing tone giggle softly, causing you to let a snarl form on your face as you growled under your breath.

Oh come on now it's laughing at you?? How the hell was this possible- one second you're just staring at the moon on your way to dinner with the boys and now you've completely lost your shit?

Dear child, I am you. You are me.

'what are you talking about- I'm me..'

"Uh baby girl? we're here" Jungkook rubbed your back softly, tilting his head as he scanned his eyes over you.

Inhaling a deep breath from your nose, your eyes snapped open glancing around the car you saw the other members lazily unbuckling their seatbelts.

They all were getting up with slight groans and happy sighs while putting on their masks and coats, preparing to enter the restaurant you all were currently in the parking lot of.

Shaking your head you frowned your brows together confused. Had you been asleep? Was what you experienced a dream?

You didn't remember falling asleep- just looking at the moon, then everything got quiet, then the voice. Your eyes never closed, you know they didn't.

Looking back at Jungkook you blinked a few times to focus then nodded quickly. "Ah- yes I'm sorry Appa- I spaced out I guess"

He chuckled giving you a cute side smile, shaking his head he quickly threw his own coat over your shoulders, helping you out of the car and reaching down to hold your hand, knitting his fingers together with yours.

"It's alright baby, now that you had a little snooze during the drive I'm sure you should be plenty hungry yeah?" he ruffled the top of your head closing his door.

"I-I- slept..?" you frowned looking up at him, your grip on his hand tightening. Jungkook nodded looking back at you with pursed lips letting out a small laugh. "Yeah the moment we got in the car you looked out the window for a moment then passed out- I was worried at first but Namjoon-Hyung said you were probably just exhausted since- you know, first time being a human and we did a lot"

So you had fallen asleep..

Maybe what you heard was just you having a dream, after all Namjoon was right, you had done a lot since you were in your new form.

And one time when Hoseok woke up to take out the trash in the middle of the night, he swears he heard racoons talking to him- but we all thought he was just too tired and his mind was playing tricks on him. Maybe it was the same with you?

"Yah come on you two! Tae is starving!" Jimin spoke with a chuckle as he jogged down to walk beside the two of you. Wrapping an arm around both yours and Jungkook's neck.

You smiled with a nod, looking between him and Jungkook then facing the doors of the restaurant as you all approached it. Hopefully dinner would put you at ease.

‎‏⠀
‎‏⠀
~Time Skippy~

‎‏
‎‏⠀
After you all had entered the restaurant, you noticed there wasn't too many people inside, which was equally good and bad.

Good because that meant you wouldn't have any trouble finding a table, or have to wait to long for your food, but bad because with no people around, the boys wouldn't have to hide their crackhead selves as they ate.

And when they ate, they would be at the peak of their crackhead energy. It was embarrassing at times but you loved it regardless- so okay maybe it wasn't BAD, just them being themselves.

"Yah where is the meat- I need meat" Namjoon spoke scrunching his nose up at the sight of the many lobsters on their table.

Taking a large bite of his own lobster Jungkook hummed singing with his cheeks stuffed. "I need you meat~"

"Jungkook please don't be like Jimin and start singing memes-"

"To be fair Hyung, you ordered a ridiculous amount of lobster-" Yoongi pointed out taking a swig of his wine.

"Oh so you want me to ask the waiter to take yours back?" Jin raised his brows eyeing the second oldest.

Yoongi pursed his lips grabbing his plate and pulled it closer to himself. "....No"

"Exactly, now hush and eat like Taehyung, he hasn't said a word since he sat down so that means he's eating well~" Jin praised continuing to eat his own plate of food.

Taehyung's head poked up, his cheeks filled with his noodles as he held a fork with meat attached to it in one hand and his other dipping into his bowl of soup.

"Wah you're eating like a pig- slow down or you'll choke-" Hoseok chuckled shaking his head as he took a small bite of his own food.

Jimin merely smirked at Hoseok's comment as Taehyung pouted then scrunched his nose to frown as he proceeded to eat. You on the other hand where just sitting watching all of the males as they joked and ate, you hadn't even touched your salmon.

"Princess you're not eating are you alright?" Yoongi nodded over to you from across his spot at the table, your ears perked from under your beanie and you nodded with a small sweet smile.

"Ah yeah uncle Yoongs, I'm just watching you all- it kinda entertains me more than eating I guess" you chuckled as you picked up your fork, beginning to dig into your meal.

"Ahh, you know- this actually reminds me of our very first meal together you know? The night Jungkook-ah brought you home and we all ate ramen in the dorms" Namjoon smiled revealing his dimples at you, as the waiter came placing his well waited for steak in front of him.

Jungkook's eyes brightened as he licked his lips nodding at the other. "Yeah Hyungs sent me out in the middle of the night to get them food when I could've been kidnapped"

"Oh shut up you muscle pig you're too heavy for anyone to kidnap" Jimin laughed leaning back in his chair, his sweet smile causing you to giggle as you looked back at a slightly offended Jungkook.

"Yah I was fifteen! you never know!" Jungkook huffed. You patted his hand gently nuzzling your head against his shoulder with a purr.

"Actually- I don't remember much of that night- what was all of your reactions when you first saw me..?" you blushed sitting up as you took a bite of your food nervously.

Everyone seemed to smile to themselves after your question, which made you a little uneasy and worried- but you were still curious.

"Well, I opened the door for Jungkook so I of course was the first to see you- but then Jungkook told me to 'sHuT uP' so I had to hold in my excitement" Jimin nodded giving a little glare to Jungkook who sat across from him.

Taehyung raised his hand and sat up clearing his throat as he took a sip of his Pepsi with a hum. "Well I was next to see you, since me and Jungkookie shared a room at that time, and he looked really excited and very fond over you so I was happy you made him happy"

You smiled pursing your lips as you looked up to Jungkook who was blushing a bit. "Then I was happy because I remember when you first saw me you pounced on me and made Kookie jealous" Tae laughed causing you to choke widening your eyes at his words.

You forgot when you were a young kitten you had a slight crush on him-

"Anyways- uh, uncle Hobi what about you?" you laughed a bit nervously as you felt the slight tension in Jungkook's body at Tae's words.

"Ahhh, when I saw you the first time I was actually even more excited than Jungkook- I was prepared to beg him to let me help take care of you but he wanted that job all to himself- I guess he wanted you to understand you belonged to him" Hoseok smiled with his mouth closed as he ruffled your head with his hand carefully.

"Yeah plus when our manager found out we had you in the dorm and that Jungkook had brought you he kinda made sure Jungkook was the one doing all your caretaking since he didn't want all of us getting side tracked when we were still in the process of debuting" Jin nodded cupping both of his cheeks as he rested his elbows on the table watching you.

"But when I saw you, you were automatically one of my children as well, it's just my instinct to be the 'eomma' of you all" he smiled winking at you as you giggled in return.

"I don't think I ever told you this Jungkook-ah- but actually our manager at that time made it up to me wether or not we would keep y/n or not-" Namjoon mentioned at Jungkook who raised his brows.

"Really Hyung? what made you say yes?- I mean I'm glad you did but- you know-" Jungkook questioned.

"Well when I saw y/n she was very tiny- and like Taehyung, I saw she made you really happy and she kinda helped you open up more with us since you were pretty shy" Namjoon replied as he gave a reassuring smile towards the younger.

"Thanks Hyung.." Jungkook smiled bowing his head once as he wrapped an arm around your shoulder protectively.

You purred pleased, becoming soft at all of their answers before you let your eyes fall to Yoongi.

"And you uncle Yoongs..?" you asked tilting your head, blinking once curiously since the older male had stayed pretty quiet the entire time.

Everyone seemed to stare at him awaiting his response, since of course he wasn't known for sharing his own feelings too often.

"Actually, I love animals so I was happy with you" Yoongi shrugged, his small answer making you pout a bit along with everyone else around the table, which he noticed.

"Aish alright alright, I thought you were really cute and I would baby you when you were a kitten and sometimes I'd have Jungkook almost get a heart attack because I'd sometimes take you to have naps with me in my office after I'd finish writing music because you helped me sleep" Yoongi sighed running a hand through his hair.

You smiled blushing as your tail twitched pleased at his words, everyone seemed to have loved you from the beginning. Most people wouldn't be so accepting of animals especially in their circumstances at that time.

As everyone proceeded to laugh and praise Yoongi for his answer, you kept your smile letting yourself slip into your own thoughts.

You saw how far they all had come from where they had started. Their company was basically nothing when they started their group, they didn't eat some nights yet they worked their asses off practicing hours on end. And through it all they had and cared for you, loved you, and basically raised you as they grew up themselves. It amazed you that from how much they've accomplished, still they are so genuine to themselves as well as with their feelings towards you. Even now that you've almost completely changed into an entirely different person, they still accept you like they did the very first day.

Finally you managed to snap yourself back to reality, looking back up to Yoongi who sighed with a smirk as he looked at everyone.

"Alright, who's getting the check"

-ⓙ

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

2.1K 951 21
โžฅ ฮฑftั”r gั”ttรญng kรญdnฮฑppั”d -ฮฑgฮฑรญn- ั‡ฯƒฯƒnฮฑh ฮฑnd hั”r ะฒrฯƒthั”r, tฮฑั”hั‡ung, stฮฑrt tฯƒ dรญscฯƒvั”r thรญngs ฮฑะฒฯƒut thั”msั”lvั”s ฮฑnd thั”รญr pฮฑrั”nts pฮฑst thฮฑt thั”ั‡ nั”vั”r...
150K 5.9K 11
You enter the ridiculously named 'The Fairy Pawmother," a hybrid shelter, with very low expectations. Instead, you meet a beautiful Dragon hybrid nam...
388K 16.7K 40
In which cat hybrid Jimin gets all the love from his new owner Yoongi who is just as curious about his new kitten as he is him. Does Yoongi even kno...
279 0 25
//COMPLETED AND EDITING// Contains: โœจf l u f fโœจ and a teeny tiny smut ๐ŸŒš