Loki: Mischief's First Love

By Lokiguru

The first prequel to "The Sigil Series". Loki is a young prince in Asgard with high hopes for his future. H... More

Chapter 1 - The World Ahead
Chapter 2 - The Prince & the Lady
Chapter 3 - Innocent Conversation
Chapter 4 - The Lake of Asternon
Chapter 5 - A Match Made In Asgard
Chapter 6 - The Wedding Beckons
Chapter 7 - An Heir
Chapter 8 - Diplomatic Dealings & Worries
Chapter 9 - Fenris, The First Born
Chapter 10 - Raising A Wolf
Chapter 11 - A Valid Threat
Chapter 12 - Jormungandr, The Second Born
Chapter 13 - Aftershock
Chapter 14 - Two Years...
Chapter 15 - True Colors
Chapter 16 - Loki vs. Arzaan
Chapter 17 - Hela, the Third Born
Chapter 18 - The Death of Angrboða
Chapter 19 - Banished
Chapter 20 - A Path Set
Epilogue

In The Beginning

272 6 1
By Lokiguru

Who was Loki? What was he like before he rebelled and lost everything? In this story, some of Loki's secrets are revealed as you explore the depths of his first marriage to Frost Giant sorceress, Angrboða. A tale of first loves, of trust, betrayal, forgiveness, and ultimately, sorrow. The story of Loki's first love is twisted as only the God of Mischief can make it.

See Loki as a husband: faithful and devoted. See Loki as a father: protective and caring. See Loki as a prince: regal and commanding. See the beginning of Loki.

The first prequel to The Sigil Series, "Loki: Mischief's First Love."

This story is told from two sides: Loki Odinson and Angrboða.

I do not own Asgard, Loki, Thor, Odin, Frigga, the Warriors Three, Sif, Heimdall, Angrboða, Fenris, Jörmungandr, or Hela. I just own the plot. Enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.1K 4.2K 22
A maiden is captured during the ongoing war in the Nine Realms at the hand of the God of Thunder. Taken prisoner and labeled a traitor, she hopes to...
16.5K 550 20
Loki, the god of mischief himself, finds himself drawn to superhero Peter Parker. What could go wrong? NO LOKIXPETER SHIPS!!! Some Irondad and protec...
171K 3K 27
After the New York attack, Loki is captured by the Avengers and was supposed to return to Asgard with his brother Thor. But somehow, he ends back on...
26.7K 898 34
(Loki X Reader) [COMPLETED] y/n, princess of Etiof, arrives on Asgard as a child after escaping from her kingdom, helped by one of her mother's ladie...