Love from Down Under

By AhsokaTanoJedi

They thought they knew everything about each other, how will the team react when they find out that their lea... More

Why me?
Kaldur's What?!?
Thats her!?!?
Rea?
Rea pt 2
Help
Mission
So so Sorry
Adopted
Up for Adoption
Adopted, again

What y'all think?

6.9K 58 20
By AhsokaTanoJedi

So, I've gotten a new story idea. Not sure if it's worth actually working on, but I'm also not sure if I shouldn't let you know about it. So, here's what I've thought of.

What's y'alls opinion? Should I work on actually making this story, or should I just not?

Keep an eye out for this one story I'm trying to cultivate, more what I usually do. Sorry, not Star Wars. I'm pretty sure I'm just gonna write Star Wars during the summer and fall, maybe late spring. Then everything else I write the rest of the year.

Anywho, the new story is about a betrayed Percy. Who goes on a quest to find herself. Learns about an uncle she never knew she had, and a super family that she ends up getting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

618K 37.6K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
85.8K 1.8K 18
241K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
18.2K 324 8
Persephone Amphitrite Jackson Prince, or as she likes to be called Percy, as much as people like to believe is anything but normal. She destined to e...