Miss Incomplete | ✓

By NeekieWriter

Francena Nakamura never expected that, for the usage of her senior year, she'll be helping Julian Dean - star... More

Miss Incomplete
1 | He Loves Me
2 | He Loves Me Not
3 | He Loves Me
4 | He Loves Me Not
5 | He Loves Me
6 | He Loves Me Not
7 | He Loves Me
8 | He Loves Me Not
9 | He Loves Me
10 | He Loves Me Not
11 | He Loves Me
12 | He Loves Me Not
13 | He Loves Me
14 | He Loves Me Not
15 | He Loves Me
16 | He Loves Me Not
17 | He Loves Me
18 | He Loves Me Not
19 | He Loves Me
20 | He Loves Me Not
21 | He Loves Me
22 | He Loves Me Not
23 | He Loves Me
24 | He Loves Me Not
25 | He Loves Me
26 | He Loves Me Not
27 | He Loves Me
28 | He Loves Me Not
29 | He Loves Me
30 | He Loves Me Not
31 | He Loves Me
32 | He Loves Me Not
33 | He Loves Me
34 | He Loves Me Not
35 | He Loves Me
36 | He Loves Me Not
37 | He Loves Me
38 | He Loves Me Not
39 | He Loves Me
40 | He Loves Me Not
41 | He Loves Me
42 | He Loves Me Not
43 | He Loves Me
44 | He Loves Me Not
45 | He Loves Me
46 | He Loves Me Not
47 | He Loves Me
48 | He Loves Me Not
49 | He Loves Me
50 | He Loves Me Not
51 | He Loves Me
52 | He Loves Me Not
53 | He Loves Me
54 | He Loves Me Not
55 | He Loves Me
56 | He Loves Me Not
57 | He Loves Me
58 | He Loves Me Not
59 | He Loves Me
60 | He Loves Me Not
61 | He Loves Me
62 | He Loves Me Not
63 | He Loves Me
64 | He Loves Me Not
65 | He Loves Me
66 | He Loves Me Not
67 | He Loves Me
68 | He Loves Me Not
69 | He Loves Me
70 | He Loves Me Not
71 | He Loves Me
72 | He Loves Me Not
73 | He Loves Me
74 | He Loves Me Not
75 | He Loves Me
76 | He Loves Me Not
77 | He Loves Me
78 | He Loves Me Not
79 | He Loves Me
80 | He Loves Me Not
81 | He Loves Me
82 | He Loves Me Not
83 | He Loves Me
84 | He Loves Me Not
85 | He Loves Me
86 | He Loves Me Not
Epilogue
End Credits

Bonus #4 | Dear, April 13th

3.6K 151 68
By NeekieWriter

BONUS #4 | DEAR, APRIL 13TH
Written on and centred on April 13th.

"Happy Birthday, Graham!"

I tackled my best friend from behind, jumping onto his back as he reflexively wrapped his arms under my thighs. He laughs, despite carrying my weight, and he continues to go into his steps as if a 140 pound weight didn't just hop into his back.

"Thanks, Francena," he sobers. He turns around, making eye contact with Julian following a couple of steps behind him, "you jealous, Dean?"

From the course of Stanford's year, Graham and Julian had gotten closer. Because of Stanford's requirement of dorming the first year, Graham and Julian gotten each other as roommates. Despite their hostile beginning, they had finally begin to gotten used to each other.

They still can't find it in them say each others' first name.

"Not really," Julian shrugs, rolling back his shoulders, "I've already got the girl."

"Hey, Dean, you know what this reminds me of?" Graham returns back to facing the front. "When we were at the senior getaway and you got jealous because Francena got onto Gabe's back." Graham laughs, the memories flooding back into our minds. I couldn't help but let out a small smile, turning back around as I see my boyfriend unbothered.

"And you know what happened afterwards, Rivera?"

Graham halted in his destination. Shifting me comfortably up his back as I had slide down. He turns back to Julian, who holds up a cocky grin, "alright, look, I said I'm sorry but think of it! Had Tasha came back when you and Francena were dating, wouldn't you had taken her back either way? Wasn't it better than you gotten to break out of that toxic grasp before entering a relationship with my best friend?"

Julian stayed silent, his feet halting in steps as well. I think he was taking the words in; absorbing them.

"Go, Rivera, just go to your birthday party,"

"And I'm right!" He pumps his fist into the air for a split second before returning down the path. The familiar field coming into the light as the green grass burns into our visions, and the game lights shun bright.

In the middle of the field, the familiar faces of our friends begin to show. I spot Iris, with her curls, wrapped around her girlfriend who have since dyed her hair blonde. Tara, Nick, Colin and Isaac. Not to mention, a couple of Julian and Graham's soccer buddies in Stanford: Ethan and Knox.

"Happy Birthday!" I saw Tara screaming, running down the field as she closes in on her little brother. I quickly hopped off of Graham's back—just in time—for Tara to tackle her brother to the ground, hugging the hell out of him. "I miss you so goddamn much, I cannot believe you are almost finishing your first year—"

"Tara, breathe!"

"Fuck, sorry," Tara jumps to her feet, brushing off her skirt as if she hadn't tackled her brother to the ground. She holds out a hand for him, "I'm excited. I missed you."

Graham takes her hand silently, pulling himself to his feet before coming into a hug for his sister. "I miss you too, you arrogant bastard."

I shot Julian a look, who merely shrugs. I somehow took that words as an inside joke.

Tara pulled apart and punched Graham on the shoulder; "how's classes?"

"Studying like hell," Graham rolled his eyes. "Law school is going to be hard to get into."

"Wasn't Legally Blonde like your favourite movie—"

"Why are you exposing me, sis?"

Tara throws her head back in laughter, just patting Graham on his shoulder. Iris, appearing with Erin by her side, came up to see the both of us.

"Ahh!" Iris screamed, she runs up to Graham, tackling him into a hug as well. "Seeing y'all on FaceTime wasn't the same. I miss y'all the time—I cannot believe you're back for your birthday!"

She pulls from Graham, and looks at him sternly, "still studying? Focusing without me there to force you?"

Graham rolled his eyes, "of course, Rose."

She nods, taking his words to heart, before turning to me. "Y'all are still cute!" She exclaimed, tackling me into a hug. I almost lost my footing because of her strong force, and her weight, before having Julian holding my back and stopping me from falling backwards.

"I miss you so much! Why didn't you come here for your birthday! Why was the last time I freaking saw you was Christmas? What the heck, Francena? I—"

"Iris," Julian warns, "she's still upset about her—"

"Oh crap, right," she pulls apart, her face riddled with sympathy before she wiped it clean and smiles. "How's psychology?"

"Good," I answer, feeling the slight lump in my threat at the near mention of my little brother. "I'm taking double classes, which could shorten my years needed and then I'm planning on heading off to Stanford Medicine for my degree."

"I remember when you couldn't decide on what to do for your major."

"I'm not like you, Iris, I didn't have my job planned out for me since I was like, seven."

"Eight," she corrected, and I roll my eyes. "Whatever. Come on; we didn't come here to gossip or talk or catchup—despite us always being on FaceTime—we came here for Graham's birthday and we've gotten it all set up."

"What you guys do?" I asked, eyeing the field. Last time I checked, Tara was in charge of Graham's party.

"This idiot," Tara cuts in, shoving her brother, "didn't want to have a big party like we did for Francena, and he only wanted to meet up with his friends and family. So, I decided on a soccer game on the field. Then, I got dinner reservation at a local restaurant that Graham likes."

I groan, "not soccer."

"Yes soccer," Graham points out, beginning to walk towards the field where his buddies from Stanford were and they were conversing with Isaac, Nick and Colin. "And Dean, you owe me a damn rematch!"

I groan again, feeling Julian tug my arm and I look up to meet his brown eyes. His lips were curled into a full smile, "come on, babe. For me?"

"No."

"Babe."

"I love you."

I paused, cursing the fact that Julian's eyes soften and his lips pulled into a pout after he lets out those words. God, I hate him so much right now.

"Fine," I sigh heavily, causing Julian to let out a small cheer before plotting down and kissing my lips.

"I love you so much."

"I hate you so much."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25K 768 29
[completed] It's been a long time since Captain Police Heirra Servens has last experienced romance. And now, her teenage romance that she never got t...
27.7K 512 19
Lucy is anxiously entering her freshman year of high school. Lucy, her fraternal twin Danny, and their best friend Heather are excited for what this...
6.5K 159 17
"I didn't know what had happened to me, but ever since the night before, I hadn't been able to stop thinking about her. The thought of our hands touc...
6.4K 219 16
An unexpected night with my high school crush. Started: 23.08.14