With your Sneer and Smile!

By EndlessBlood

Jiang Cheng is my favorite without a doubt . And Xicheng fic is my OTP, and these are just a few fragments of... More

Hello Xicheng!
[0] #1: Dog and Cat (1)
[1] #2: Entangled (1)
[2] #2: Entangled (2)
[3] #2: Entangled (3)
[4] #3: In a heartbeat
[5] #4: Money
[6] #5: Meng A-Cheng (1)
[7] : #1 Dog and Cat (2)
[8] #2: TWISTED HEART {4}
[9] #5: Meng A-Cheng (2)
[10] : #5 Meng A-Cheng (3)
[12] : #7 ABOVE WATER
[14] : #9 One Time- Delay

[13] : #8 Pandora's Box

1.3K 62 0
By EndlessBlood

Dashing through youthful days.

Behold such a saddening tale.

Once upon a time, a long, long time ago, there a young angel wandering the world of human.

Ah~ yes, he is unfortunately fall in love with the crown prince, so their story goes...

"Ugh! That Wei Wuxian! Dared to run away again! Our tasks are not done in this place." Jiang Wanyin hissed. As he walked on the unknown alley of some town in Mo Dao Empire. He's wearing a three layers of purple robe, there a purple material hanging on his waist that chiming every time he took steps sounding like musical melody. He do not know where his brother was at this very moment. The two of them got separated among the crowds of uncertainty. Their divine tasks are still not done here, they must do it before coming back to the higher realm.

His stomach growls, remembering a human body are very fragile. His face frowned even more. Despite being a divine in nature, he has this colorful expression of beautiful madness that everyone would like to tease him just for the sake seeing his scowling face.

Now, sitting inside a small restaurant, he ordered a lot of human foods that his body could consume. His partner aren't here and nowhere to find, he must as well enjoy the time alone in foreign land. After paying a human money he steal at someone's robe, it time to go back searching for other whereabouts. Even their telepathy aren't not working this time, only making him worry to death.

"Just you wait! I will break your legs once I saw you!" He murmured to no one.

"Hey brat! Come back here!" Someone yelled from behind. He didn't feel the other person who suddenly bumped into his hard body that surprised him to fall hard on the ground. He could feel the pain in his hand which come contact at certain thing making the skin to be scratched and bleed of red blood.

He frowned.

What the f*ck!

Why he seemed unlucky today.

The wounded angel lost in thought and there someone came in sight...

"Do you think you can stand?" A man with certain beautiful eyes, mourning white glorious clad of clothes, smile's brightly filled of life and so sweet. As both of their eyes met, Jiang Cheng do not know he opened a forbidden box when his heart beats in unforgivable feelings at the moment of their hands touched.

"Yes. "He replied being helped by the other. "Thank you."

"No, I should apologise for the sudden trouble we put you into, ah, look your hand is bleeding. Let me help you in that. "

"No. I am fine. " Jiang Cheng stepped backwards. "I better go."

Because his heartbeats are thumping like crazy, he cannot stay here with a man so handsome that almost rivaled some listed gods in higher realm. He turned to leave, but the stranger man took a hold of his hand and insisted of helping him. Saying, he is responsible for this.

He sighed.

Actually, it doesn't even matter. But, he had no choice. There were many prying eyes watching them. He can't let the man be ignored just like that.
He agreed and they quickly gone to the nearest clinic.

They spent time talking various ideas happening around this town lately. It seemed not bad in Jiang Cheng and he is fine with such conversation. He had never talked like this, at least not with his partner. He learned the man have a name, known as Lan Xichen.

"Jiang Cheng"He have his name too, just to be fair.

"What a beautifully name." Lan Xichen smiled warmly.

Too sweet. And Jiang Cheng swayed.

His heartbeats thumped like crazy as the time they shared keep going on.

Ah~ Love bounding through every hour, and the poor pathetic angel instantly fall in love...

He never knew a human emotions as known as love, the romance between in two people. But, he was sure there something wrong in his feeling.

Ever since he and Lan Xichen spend time together.

He was very comfortable beside him and he felt a certain happiness along with him.

He want to stay here.

He want to see him everyday.

He want to be with him.

Why his heart ache with the thought of leaving him.

Is this what they called love?

If it is, then this is forbidden against in the heaven's rules.

He is no human. He is a divine being from higher realm.

He cannot feel this toward a mere human.

He must stop it.

"Ah-Cheng! Come here." Lan Xichen called out, beckoning for him to come over at the group. There were other unfamiliar faces among the crowd in sight, a beautiful young man in yellow robe was standing with a small smile, and the more masculine looking man in black clothes.

Jiang Cheng approached them with a polite bow and cupping his hands as well saying a greetings. He found the two are Lan Xichen's sworn brothers and trusted people.

He became good friends with them as they enjoy more time being together.

Time passes by, still, he was searching for his partner. Where is that guy has been to? He cannot contact him even, it making him worry more. Oh, where are you Wei Ying?

"Are you listening Ah-cheng?" Lan Xichen asks, " What's the matter?"

"Nothing. . . Nothing." Jiang Cheng sit beside the man.

Again, they shared a wonderful lunch together at the restaurant.

"Do you heard the second prince was going to marry a man!?"

"Marry a man!? That's absurd!"

"Well, you cannot blamed them. They just fall in love with another person."

"I heard, he will marry a peasant as the main wife and would not have any concubine."

Jiang Cheng glanced at the old men in another table, talking and trashing, to his understanding that the empire's second prince will wed someone who is a man and pheasant at all. Isn't that gonna be hard for the two of them, a romance against the world? He do not why he disturbed about this matter. It maybe because that his emotions are bubbling up inside at the moment for a lot of things, such their unfinished tasks, his partner disappearance, his unwanted feeling to this stranger, and the deadline for them of coming back to higher realm.

". .Ah- Cheng...would it be fine for you to go with me later?" Lan Xichen eyed him a bit serious as his lips pressed.

He can only nodded.

He doesn't have to do anyway, other than complete the remaining task of matchmaking their listed person's in Heavens Matchmaker Book. After of eating, they walked to the town, and continued strolling around. Until Lan Xichen lead him in certain place that filled of beautiful butterflies.

They're so beautiful.

Look at those wings, so elegant.

"Ah-Cheng..I would like to court you."

"Court me?" Jiang Cheng feel his heart thumped and he stepped backward.

"Yes. I'm in love with you." Lan Xichen utters, as the look in his eyes are filled of affection and sincerity. Before Jiang Cheng could say something, the older man embraced him.

At that moment, he open his eyes to another gravely crime.

Come, the pathetic angel saw a line he must not crossed as he found the fruit of sin...

He learned everything. About of Lan Xichen, he is the crown prince and the future emperor, and the fact Wei Ying is the second Prince's bride. At first it enraged Jiang Cheng, knowing that a person he's been searching for will be marry in next few months. Let alone it is a human.

"Are you sure with this?" Jiang Cheng asked, eyes-worried.

"Yes.."Wei Ying replied with a sincere grinned. " I like Lan Zhan, I love him."

Oh.

Jiang Cheng was speechless and lost in his messed up thoughts. He couldn't blamed the other for falling in love if also his heart are forbiddingly chosen another human.

"You cannot have a child," He says. " It will be okay for Lan Wangji?"

"It seemed not matter to him. We can keep rabbits to raise. I gave him two cheerful one's in our second meeting."

He can see the happiness in Wei Ying expressions, very happy. He suddenly remember his partner's life before of becoming an angel, it was not good of memories to tell. Just a few days ago, he heard the people are talking about their beloved crown prince if he also fall in love with a man. The amazing empire will face the music of heavens soon.

If he choose to stay here and willingly accept the love of Lan Xichen.

The people would be not happy about it. They can even choose to rebel in a way of overthrowing the Lan's royal family. If not like that, then they will force the second prince to bear the throne responsibility.

Wei Ying's happiness. . . Jiang Cheng knows the nature of his partner. He deeply sighed feeling the completion of anticipation. He cannot be selfish in this time, after receiving the other pure kindness. He wish for his dear partner to have the happiness.

"Don't leave me, please...."

Lan Xichen voice echoed through his mind.

His eyes filled of pain and sadness.

Jiang Cheng's heart ache.

And so, without a doubt, in order to make the forbidden love between human and an angel to become a reality, the poor and pathetic angel choose of abandoning all things he have...

It hurts.

When the beautiful magnificent wings was harshly teared from his back. As it make a violent cracking sound, and slowly the crimson colored blood are dripping without any warning. That made him trembled, terrified of the sin he have done.

An angel breaking the wings that the heavens gave...is a deadly sin.

"Look at yourself now." A ferocious voice of the devil demanded.

Slowly, he move and stands up.

In front of large mirror, the reflection of a fair woman was he'd seen.

Tall, slender and long jet black hair.

Naked.

He is a she now.

Ah~ poor abandoned crown prince stood before heavens and earth, at the place where he would take his holy vow suddenly caught a sight of exquisite woman with transient looking eyes....

Lan Xichen couldn't take off his away from the mysterious woman. He was longingly walked toward the person, leaving his bride behind. Striking red robe's fluttered as he took his shaking steps, heart racing, tears flowing from his eyes, not sure what have come to him but the single thought of wanting to embrace her.

"Your Highness!"

"Lan Xichen! What are you doing!?" A yelled from the other side. Lan Qiren are fuming at what the crown prince actions. Today was his wedding, and yet he left the future empress on the middle of altar.

"She will be My Empress.."Lan Xichen firmly stated. Then before he hugged the woman in stunning purple robes, with a gorgeous look and lovely smile.

The people gasped at what they have witnessed that day.

At the moment their skin touched, the pathetic crown prince instantly fall in love, forgetting everything...

"Yu Wanyin..." Lan Xichen uttered as he affectionately stared down at his beautiful Empress.

Blushing madly, Yu Wanyin smiled.

That conceiving night happened with a scents of lavender and sandalwood wafting through, filling the pleasing hour, and every seconds of body heat clashing to fulfill the desirous lust as the pure vow finally made a gravely pact. Both of them choose to betray everything.

"Jiang Cheng! I know it's you!" Wei Ying confronted one day " Why are you doing this!?"

Jiang Cheng looked and let the bitter smile crossed his lips.

"I fallen in love with him." The only reply he gave to his partner.

Wei Ying said nothing.

" My Empress..." Lan Xichen came in smiling happily, quickly hugging his beloved wife. The people who used to the opened affections merely turn a blind eye. From the corner of Jiang Cheng sight, he caught a glimpse of Wei Ying's saddened expression.

He choose to let it go, in the end. He knows that what he had done come with a price. There is no free meal in this world after all. However, at this moment he will plunge in and drown in this reality for now. Even if there is a day he would come to regret it.

Let the past shattered and be erased forever.

But, sometimes fate is cruel.

A deadly crime was done, one of the royal family elders died and lead for Jiang Cheng demise. The woman was poorly accused of deadly deeds and brilliantly framed for everything.

"Penitence for your crime! Penitence for your life!"

"She trick the emperor!"

"She is a witch!"

The crowd shouted at the stage where a stunning woman in her full glory is kneeling, her eyes looking empty as she drowned in the ridiculous cheers.

The Emperor beside him are shaking, as his hand holding a piece of dagger.

He cannot do anything, even he is the ruler of this land.

The bear of responsibility was put on him by his people.

"Xichen.."

"Wanyin..." Lan Xichen voice broke. "I cannot do this..."

"It's fine.."Jiang Cheng said as his lips curved upward into faint smile.

With one last shout from the fools, an elder signal from the side made Lan Xichen to cut the beautiful long black hairs in front of everyone. Tears are leaking from his eyes.

Wei Ying struggled from his husband grasped and yet he cannot even move away.

If Jiang Cheng will pray, who will hear him?

If his love was a curse to begin with, is this worth fighting for?

Ah~ So, the fragments of time that lost a long time ago, finally a time has come an hour of judgement...

As the blazing sun streamed down on them, the voices of people keep going not noticing a woman in glamorous dress walked forward with a divine sword on her hand, her teeth gritting in furious madness.

" I cannot believe all of you are fools to believe such dirty lies.." Her tone were dripping a deadly venom, and she glowered at Lan Xichen. Her eyes are filled of disappointment and the melancholy detestation.

"Jie..." Jiang Cheng weakly called out.

"Ah-Cheng.... let's go home now, shall we?" Jiang Yanli uttered, crestfallen.

" I cannot..."

"Of course you can," Finally, able to see the woman on stage, she noticed that forbidden ring on other's finger.

"You..."Jiang Yanli shock and enraged cannot believe what's she seeing. Her hatred eyes directed at Lan Xichen as she leap from the ground and stabbed the unguarded Emperor.

Blood stained the stage, glowering a crimson mass.

Everyone are speechless at what had just transpired.

Jiang Cheng quickly move toward the fallen emperor, seeing he's bleeding, a tears fall from the his eyes.

His sin against heaven...

All of his acts of treachery should be paid by him....

Not by the others...

He believe, this is his fate...

She, kissed the man's lips, crying in tears as the spell broken.

When Lan Xichen opened his eyes, he meet a pair of beautiful blue eyes and the familiar face of Jiang Cheng. With that, everything came back to him. All of their memories together.

Before everyone eyes, Jiang Cheng's body are slowly dissolving with the small flickering lights.

He is disappearing.

Tears flowed from Jiang Cheng eyes as he smiled.

"Wait..Ah-Cheng..."Lan Xichen doesn't have strength from the divine sword.

"Goodbye, Lan Xichen, I am glad I met you."With that, before the other could ever touch him.

He vanished without a trace.

Leaving a purple colored ring falling on the ground.

He released himself from the contract with a devil and fallen into abyss.

The laying Emperor broke into tears as he cried.

In exchange for a life, the pathetic wing-less angel vanished away and the sinful stained crown prince left alone to his misery....

Ever since then, the smiling crown prince who become great emperor never love again.

He lived his life in seclusion while handling the empire matters.

He had a son from the chosen woman that entitled as new Empress. But, he never kiss her.

He only would kiss one person in his life, which was not in his side.

Ah~ so, they would embraced the painful truth they have sinned.

Until the forbidden sin rotten and then they can be redeemed, till the next fateful meeting again. . .

\[¶∆¶]/ .......Fin...... \[¶∆¶]/

"What? It's the end of the story?" One of the children complained. The other agreed and vigorously nodded their head while frowning.

"Ungrateful brats!" Jiang Cheng hissed and suddenly something fell from his eyes-Tears.

"Eh! Sect Leader Jiang is crying!" One of the kid announced.

"What?" Jiang Cheng quickly touched his face and they're right there were warm tears. He frowned. And noticed the young disciples are hiding of their soft laughter's, he cannot helped but get annoyed.

"Scram! Go back to your training!" So, the children starts to run away from their Sect Leader who's near of using his Zidian.

Once completely alone, he wonder if his made up story are really that sad.
He think it's the best ending for that story anyway.

"Sect Leader Jiang, I never know you tell stories to the children." A familiar voice said, with very warm smile. He saw the pristine white clad handsome man, slowly approaching him.

"Sect Leader Lan." Jiang Cheng bow down his head a little to pay respect.

With no one around, no one noticed a smile plastered at the two people face.

\[¶∆¶]/ END \[¶∆¶]/

[Words: 2943]
[07-13-19]

ShenMa Logged Out:
I am not
against with these two,
Actually, it's obvious.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 14 10
WangXian or Xicheng also XueXiao, don't forget our cute ZhuiLing. Stories in different worlds and different situations. No proper storyline. It's lik...
82.3K 2K 50
Adventures of Wei wuxian and Lan wangji after marriage and some random wangxian one shots. Mainly contains smut and fluff so read at your own risk A...
76.5K 2.5K 28
All the Sacrifices and Love of Lan Zhan towards Wei Ying.
73.9K 2.7K 7
credits to the artist for the photo! Lan Xichen realizes too late his feelings towards Jiang Cheng. P.S.: this is the second XiCheng ff i made 😁😁...