[14] : #9 One Time- Delay

No message. 

 He took a deep breath, eyes staring at the illuminating screen of his mobile device. As the people around him are busy chattering about their everyday bussiness. 

Look, outside of this coffee shop, the sun are looking calm, sweet and golden with the clouds leisurely drifting toward certain direction. And he was inside of one establishment to cool down himself from sudden tingle he felt within his head. 

Ordering one cup of coffee, slice of delectable moon cakes, and a glass of water. Taking his sweet time, he sit alone by himself, no companion to bother him with lot of nonsense. After thirty minutes, once again, he take a look at his phone just to see if there's any message for him, but he found nothing. He sighed. 

 The familiar sound of bell chimes that indicating someone's was entering the place. "Welcome." 

The waiter in waiting was the one first to greet their customer. A soft gasped could be heard from each of one when they laid their eyes at the newcomer. A long haired man in nice perfect black business suit walked to his epitome perfection. 

The stranger choose the table beside him, smiling when the waiter take his orders. Then somehow both of their eyes met.Meeting each other sight.No one know, how much this will turn the events. Jiang Cheng was the first one to look away, he do not like the feeling he has just looking at this stranger's face. He take another look to his phone again. 

 No message. 

 He stands up to leave. Time is up, he must go now. For one last glanced to the stranger, he turn his head just in seconds.

 The unknown man is looking at his own phone, seemingly thinking and waiting for something. With have no understanding, Jiang Cheng left. It is none of his business after all. No poking your nose in other's people lives.Outside, he walked toward of the bus station. 

He have no cars to begin with, he is not rich nor from wealthy family of heaven. Everything in his daily life are descriptive normal for plain man.

The source of his income was being as freelancer writer, manwha artist, and doing extra jobs sometimes. When he come home, after putting his things in proper places, he went back working of his current project. 

 The silence of his room are how he'd had come used to.When he starts of thinking what had happened that lead for his life to be like this...somehow, after some time he stopped thinking about it. Maybe, the passing days made him to feel it's kind of normal.And forgot how to bother with it.

 Nothing changes as the world keep spinning without any motive. Each day, he wakes up and continues, but it doesn't make him feel any less lonely.After an hour, the apartment's door harshly opened by someone grinning from ear to ear. He stands up to greet his uninvited visitor with usual tired expression. 

 "Jiang Cheng! Let's go out." The other was opening his refrigerator looking if there any delicious Emperor Smile.

 "Are you alone?" Jiang Cheng asked. 

 "Yes, Lan Zhan are meeting his Uncle. I've decided not to go with them, the meeting is boring, and the elders will spit their blood again once I come in the picture of sitting Lan Zhan's lap."

 "Shameless." 

 "Anyway Jiang Cheng,"Wei Wuxian turn his head. " Do you ever sleep?"Jiang Cheng frowned. 

"What the hell are you talking about?" 

 "Nothing. Look at yourself, you need sleep. I'll come back tomorrow. Let's go visit Yunmeng, Oh. . . look at this, you even hide the Emperor Smile ah! How greedy, Ah–Cheng~ "