Vongola's Phantomhive

By Luna_Uchiha1

What if Vincent Phantomhive was reborn as Tsunayoshi Sawada? Read and find out! More

Teaser
Important Author's Note!
Uno
Due
Tres
Quatro
Cinque
Sei
Sette
Nove
Dieci
Undici
IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE
Dodici
~Important Author's Note~
Tredici

Otto

8.5K 295 27
By Luna_Uchiha1

Namimori Hospital

"Are you okay now Vincent?" Undertaker said with a worried expression as he patted the brunette's back softly.

"Yes. Thank you, Adrian." Vincent said as he smiled gently.

"No problem Earl!" Undertaker said. "What will you do now?"

"Well the-"

Suddenly the door slammed open interrupting the brunette.

"President, there's an emergency!" a student shouted.

Vincent looked at the student. "What is it?"

"It's Yamamoto he's going to jump off the school's building!"

Vincent eyes widened in disbelief. "What?!" He looked at Undertaker who shook his head. 

"I'm sorry, I don't have the list, so I don't know."

Vincent nodded and followed the student.

.

Namimiori High 

"And what do you think you are doing Yamamoto?" Vincent said as he looked at the ravenette.

Takeshi looked at Vincent and frowned. "My arm is broken. The baseball Gods have abandoned me; there is no reason to live anymore!"

Vincent frowned. "What about your friends?"

Takeshi scowled. "They are only friends in name only! They don't really care about me. No one truly cares about me!"

"Oh, then what about your dad? Does he not care about you as well?"

Takeshi's eyes widened.

"What about him? Will you abandon him and leave the world. Making him experience the loss of losing a loved one again? How very selfish of you. Trust me I know how losing someone feels like."

Everyone's eyes widened in disbelief as the ever perfect image of the student president was shattered as a tear slid down his cheek.

"So just come back and spare your father of the pain and misery."

Takeshi nodded; however, the railing gave off, and as a result, he slipped off the roof. Vincent's eyes widened and quickly ran towards the baseball star. Not again! I won't let anyone else die on my watch!

.

"I love you Vincent." Nana said before going limp in his arms.

.

Never again! Unknown to the brunette his blue eyes turned orange and as they were falling off the roof fire appeared on his forehead. Vincent grabbed Takeshi's hand and whistled as soon as he did that he saw Maria bringing a mat to soften their landing on the hard ground.

"Ahahah thanks for that Tsuna." Takeshi laughed nervously as they landed on the soft mat.

"No problem, Yamamoto."

"Takeshi." Takeshi corrected.

"Hm?"

"Just call me Takeshi."

"Alright, Takeshi it is. Oh and..."

Suddenly a chill went down the baseball star's back. "Y-Yes?"

Vincent smiled sadistically. "Let's take you to the disciplinary committee for your punishment." 

"Ehhhhh?"

"Boss, you have a phone call." Maria said.

"Alright. Take him to Kyoya will you, Maria?"

"Yes, boss. Let's go brat." Maria said as he dragged Takeshi to Kyoya's office.

"Hello? Tsunayoshi speaking."

"It's me, Vincent." Yakov said.

Vincent narrowed his eyes. "Is it done?"

"Yes. We have taken care of all who were involved in her murder."

"Good."

"Will you be okay, boss?"

"Yes, I'll be fine. Anything else?"

"Yes. I heard from our spies at the airport that the son of the Bovino famiglia will be coming today or tomorrow."

"Alright. Thanks for your hard work Yakov."

"You're welcome, Vincent. I'll let you know if anything comes up. Goodbye for now."

"Yes. Goodbye." Vincent ended the call and looked towards the corner of the building. "What can I do for you signore Reborn?"

Reborn stepped out of his hiding spot and tipped his fedora. "I am sorry for your loss Tsunayoshi."

"Thank you. What are you really here for?"

"It's about Gokudera Hayato."

"What about him?" Vincent said 'innocently'.

Reborn's eyes twitched. "He said that he wants to be your Storm Guardian."

"Hm, and judging by your expression you want Yamamoto to be my Rain Guardian, correct?"

"Yes."

"I see. What do you think?" Vincent said as he looked towards the window where a certain reaper was sitting.

"Hehehe I think they could be a separate group from your current one?" Undertaker said.

Reborn's eyes widened when the silver-head reaper jumped down from the window. I didn't feel his presence at all!

"Hm yes, that will do. Alright, however, they can be my...'back-up' guardians if that makes sense. Considering it wouldn't be fair to my current ones if I threw them away like trash."

Reborn frowned and then nodded. "I see. That is acceptable." 

"Good. Now if you'll excuse me, Adrian and I have a meeting to attend." Vincent smirked. "You can come if you want; after all, you have been coming in secret every time we had one."

Reborn's eyes widened. Vincent chuckled and left with Adrian following.

He's dangerous. Reborn frowned.

.

.

Meeting Room

"I heard of your mother's death, Monsieur Vincent. My deepest condolences." A blonde french man said.

"Thank you, Francis. Where is Louise if I may ask?"

"Louise had to attend a meeting in Germany hence why I am here in place of him."

Vincent nodded. "I see. You wanted to talk about Vongola?"

Reborn's eyes widened.

"Yes. It seems that Xanxus has escaped from the Varia mansion."

WHAT?! Reborn thought.

Vincent smirked. "Interesting. I gather their boss is licking his wounds currently in a mansion in Italy."

"Correct. Here's the address." Francis said as he gave Vincent a slip of paper.

Vincent took the paper and looked at its contents and smirked. "Thank you. I'll tell Vladimir to scout the mansion for information on the Varia."

Francis nodded. "Excellent."

"Is there anything else that needs to be discussed, Francis?"

"Yes. That man will come to Namimori in a month or so maybe less with the Vongola rings. However, Varia has to move first for him to come. And by the looks of it, he will give a fake box of the Vongola rings to a boy named Basil."

Vincent frowned at the unfamiliar name. "Who is this Basil?"

Francis smirked. "Now, this is where it gets interesting. He's your half-brother."

Vincent and Reborn's eyes widened in surprise. Vincent rubbed his temples and chuckled humorously. "Why am I not surprised? He would have him just in case if something 'happened' to me. Am I right?"

"Correct."

"Does the Boy know?"

"Unfortunately not. That man has told him that he's an orphan from unwanted parents."

Vincent chuckled. "Poor boy is living with a rotten man. I feel just a bit of pity for that boy. Thank you for the information Francis."

"You're welcome. I'll keep you posted if anything happens."

"Thank you."

Francis nodded and left the room.

Vincent looked at the frowning Hitman. "Did you know about this Reborn?"

Reborn scowled. "No."

"Hm."

"How did he know about the rings and the Varia?"

Vincent chuckled. "Come now...you must know how. After all, you are a hitman. Where do you get your information from other than Vongola signore Reborn?"

Reborn's eyes widened in disbelief. "You have spies in Vongola?!"

Vincent smirked mysteriously. "Hm, who knows~! "

A tickmark appeared on the hitman's temple. Sometimes I just want to punch him in the face!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.1K 961 66
What if Tsuna and the others have Facebook? Some craziness will be revealed sooner or later perhaps. Warning: I don't own Katekyo Hitman Reborn nor...
4K 95 5
Set TYL. Kusakabe told Tsuna that Chrome had run away 5 years ago to break Mukuro out of prison, but he never revealed the series of events that led...
69 3 1
UNIVERSITY SEMI-AU! When Sawada Tsunayoshi finally came to Italy to take over the position of Vongola Decimo, he was expecting the toll University wo...
359K 14.6K 38
A 27 year old Sawada Tsunayoshi was there, living in his hell of being a boss, PAPERWORKS. But then, he started getting dizzy and Byakuran gave him h...