울보 Cry Baby

By Anouskax3

Where Yoongi finds Jimin crying in a classroom alone. {Yoonmin} More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Fifty Five
Fifty six
Fifty Seven
Special Edition: Lockdown

Fifty One

12.9K 524 129
By Anouskax3

When Jimin followed Yoongi into detention, he thought they would at least be able to sit together.

"Park, what are you doing?" The man had asked as Jimin chose the seat next to Yoongi. Jimin inwardly swallowed, worries this was a trick question.

"S-sitting down, sir" he said but sounded more uncertain than anything else.

"Well you should sit down over there" the stern man pointed to the furthest seat away from Yoongi, making Jimin frown. He glanced towards his boyfriend who gave him a reassuring smile. He knew Jimin wanted to sit with him but this man wasn't as easy as that, there was nothing they could do about it.

Jimin finally nodded with a small "yes sir" and made his way over to the seat across the room. He sat stiffly in the chair, waiting for his next orders. He had never really been in detention before, he wasn't sure how it worked.

Jimin really hoped they didn't tell his parents about what happened. If his father were to know he supposedly got into a fight, he would not handle it well. His mother wouldn't be too happy either, but at least she'd cope with it better than his dad. Jimin glanced over to the older boy across the room and sees him slumped back against the chair, staring at the blackboard in front of them. Yoongi looked calm and unbothered which made Jimin wonder if he had ever been in this situation before.

"Right, now, both of you" the teacher suddenly spoke, making Jimin jump a little. The man picked up a piece of chalk and stepped forward to the black board. He began writing something down and Jimin read it in his head as he went along. "I want an essay explaining the events of today and what you did wrong" after be finished writing on the board he turned to face them, flashing a small smile. He walked to his desk and grabbed a bunch of lined paper, then giving half to each student. "Then you can write an apology to Ha Sungwoon" he said as he loomed over Yoongi with his arms crossed.

Jimin wanted to object, saying shouldn't Sungwoon should be apologising to him, but he didn't. He didn't want to get into anymore trouble.

After he instructed them with what to do, the teacher sat down at his desk at the corner of the room. He began flicking through papers and moving things from folder to folder.

Jimin  got out his pencil case and pulled out a pen, flicking with it for a bit while he wondered what to write. His eyes kept glancing towards Yoongi who had already started writing. Jimin shifted in his seat and looked over to the teachers desk to realise he's staring straight at him. The man raises his eyebrows and Jimin immediately looks away in embarrassment. So he started to write sentences down on the line paper, anything that came to mind.  It was a bit silly, considering Jimin hadn't really done anything wrong.

After a while, the teacher stands up. "I'll be back in 15 minutes. Keep writing"  With that he walked out of the room, papers underneath his arm.

As soon as the door closes shut, Jimin lifted his head and called his boyfriend. "Hyung, what are you writing" he whined.

Yoongi lifted his head too and turned in seat. "A load of crap, that's what I'm writing"
Jimin can't help but snigger. Yoongi smiled but Jimin didn't get to see much of it as the boy had already turned back to continue on his 'essay'.

As much as he didn't want to disturb Yoongi, Jimin knew it wasn't long before the teacher came back in and they'd have to remain silent for the rest of the hour that was left.

"Hyung, I know this isn't the best time to say it but... I've missed you"

Jimin watched as Yoongi stopped writing and stared at his paper for a moment. There was a pause before yoongis lips curled up into a smile. Then he pulled an empty sheet from underneath and continued to write.

He's not gonna say it back?

Jimin frowned, feeling a little disappointed.
He turned his head towards the window instead.

Only seconds later, he felt something hit the side of his head and bounce off onto the ground. Jimin snapped his head around to see Yoongi was still scribbling away on his essay. When he looked down to where he heard the object land, he saw a scrunched up piece of paper next to his foot.

Jimin leant down and picked it up, cocking his head to the side slightly. He opened it up to see a written message which made his heart swell with love.

I missed you too
more than anything
I can't wait to kiss you again

A blush formed on Jimins cheeks as he reads the note. He quickly turned the note on its back and wrote his own message.

I can't wait for that either
You know I wouldn't kiss anyone but you, right?

Jimin scrunched the piece of paper up and threw it towards Yoongi. It landed on the desk right of front of him. The older unfolded it, read it and then writes something else.

He threw it back and Jimin catches it with a smile. The younger opened it eagerly and red the note.

Yeah, I know
I'm sorry I doubted you
I should have trusted you more

Jimin manages to throw one more note back before the teacher walks back in, luckily he didn't see the piece of paper flying through the air.

And I shouldn't have ditched
you for the party
I regret it so much
But Hyung, let's move on
We forgive each other right?

The two of them quickly get back to writing their essays as though they weren't doing anything suspicious. The man didn't seem to catch on and sat back down at his desk.

Jimin couldn't help but smile to himself.

***

The two walked back in silence for the majority of the way. Today had been very eventful and Jimin was pretty exhausted from it all. He worried what he might be going home to, whether his mother would be there waiting for an explanation by the door as soon as he walked in. The situation was hard to explain and he definitely didn't want his parents becoming suspicious of Yoongi, like he was a threat to their child or something similar. Sometimes they could be a bit funny with who Jimin hung around with, if anyone was troublesome that was often a no-go. Luckily, Taehyung wasn't really the troublesome, bad boy, thug, or aggressive kind (Well, aggressive recently but not usually) so their parents had always been welcoming towards his best friend.

Jimins recent friendship with Jungkook and then Yoongi and his friends, seemed to be parent approved. Jimin had spoken about his friends a lot, most Yoongi of course since his mother was just as willing to talk about him as Jimin was. Jimin always assured his mum and dad that they wouldn't have to worry about getting into the wrong groups and causing trouble.

Hopefully, they'll take this as a one time thing.

After a while, Yoongi finally breaks the silence.
"It feels weird knowing that he kissed you"

Jimin tore himself out of the daze and stared at the side of Yoongis face as he walked with his eyes glued to the floor. He wasn't sure what to say to that, to be completely honest.
"Are you still thinking about it?" Jimin asked simply, a little worried Yoongi might never completely trust him again in the same way.

"Are you not?" Yoongi looked up and met eyes with Jimin. The older didn't seem mad, or anxious, just genuinely confused.

Jimin smiled. "You don't need to worry, Hyung. I no longer think of it now I have you"

However when Yoongi sighed, Jimins smile faded. "No, you don't understand— I—it feels odd knowing that he's touched you. When I look at you, I see him. I imagine him kissing you. And I don't like it. Makes me angry"

The younger can't help but frown while Yoongis eyes fall back to the floor. Jimins heart sank to his stomach knowing Yoongi can hardly look at him without thinking of Sungwoon. He wondered if Yoongi will ever get over this, whether after a while it will fade and they'll go back to normal.

He didn't want Yoongi to imagine Sungwoon when he looks at him. Jimin just wanted his Hyung to think about him and only him. It made him uneasy just thinking about it.

Jimin felt guilty that Yoongi had to go through that, he already regretted everything enough, hating the fact he hurt the older big time. This made it worse. And more complicated— does that mean Yoongi won't want to hug him? Kiss him?

"Sorry" is all Jimin could say. He mumbled it under his breath and looked to his feet. Yoongi caught it though, and glanced towards him. 

Yoongi gives him a quick eye up and down before Jimin felt the older wrap his slender fingers around his curled fist. He hadn't even know he was clenching his fists until Yoongi unravelled them and intertwined their fingers instead.

"It's not your fault. Don't beat yourself up about it" Yoongi said. Jimin stayed quiet. "It'll pass. It's just me, being angry"

The younger boy smiled a bit but he still felt worried. "What if it doesn't?"

"Then I guess I'll never look at you again"

Jimin snapped his head up to Yoongi, mouth dropping open. Yoongi doesn't say anything but stare at him, expressionless.

"A-are you serious?"

There's nothing but silence for what seems like forever (it was actually only a minute) until Yoongi bursts out into laughter.
"No of course I'm not."

Jimin takes a moment to realise it was a joke. He smacked the older on the arm with his free hand, harder than actually intended.
"Don't trick me like that!! That joke isn't funny!"

"Oh come on don't tell me you fell for that? I mean, how could I not look at you?"

Despite his cheeks turning a rosy shade of pink, he pouted and tugged his hand out of the boy's grip so he could cross his arms. "I don't know... You're so mean..."

"Awh, baby, come on~" Yoongi cooed as he put his arm around Jimins waist, bringing his hip closer as they walked. "It will pass. I was only joking."

"You scared me" Jimin relaxed slightly into Yoongis hold, but was still pouting. "You're the worst"

"I'll make it up to you?"

Jimin paused for a second. He let his arms drop to his side which Yoongi instantly took as an opportunity to hold his hand again. "How?"

"Movie night for real this time?"

***

When Jimin slipped through the front door quietly and carefully took of his shoes to make as little noise as possible, he thought he had gotten away without being heard.
It was only until he began tip toeing up the stairs that he saw his mother appear at the foot of the stairs, a stern look on her face.

"Park Jimin you're not going anywhere just yet"

He let out a deep breath and plodded back down the stairs, following his mother into the kitchen. Once they were in there, he sat down at the table while he watched his mother continue preparing dinner.

"Mum, I can explain" he slumped in his seat, knowing this might take a while.

"Yeah, you better do it quickly before your father comes home. They rang both parents" she said.

"I swear I never got into the fight. You know I wouldn't do that."

"And your Yoongi? I heard his name mentioned on the phone call"

"He... he might have been involved.."

She stopped what she was doing and joined him at the table, leaning her arms in jt and raising her eyebrows.

"Jimin, did Yoongi really get into a fight?"

Jimin scratched his neck awkwardly. He's about to answer when they get interrupted by the sound of the front door opening and closing.

A male voice comes from down the hall. "Where is he? Jimin, come here and explain right this instant!"

***

Yikes! So much work but I managed to spare a night free to write this chapter!! More will come I promise ㅜㅜ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.7K 1.1K 21
❝YOU ARE MY SUNSHINE❞ [JUNG HOSEOK ✕ MIN YOONGI]
318K 11K 68
"𝙗𝙞𝙜 𝙗𝙤𝙮𝙨 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙘𝙧𝙮." started: 11/11/18 ended: 1/1/20
605K 20.7K 200
Just a bunch of Jungkook getting hurt, sick and more...
1.2K 39 12
*READER INSERT* You thought you and Jungkook had something special, yet you find yourself crying over a cup of cheap coffee at a convenience store an...