Still Trying To Find My Way |...

By Shanellica

Micah has been through so much in his life, devastating drama, love loss, not to even mention being nearly ki... More

Lights, Camera, Action!
No Good
Resurgence
If I Let You In
Going For It
Love and War
Blood Is Thicker Than Water
Daddy's Home
Where Is She? Who Is He?
Scattered Puzzle Pieces

ReVENGE

270 7 2
By Shanellica

Micah POV

"Still Pathetic Huh? Carelessly running up behind somebody else's nigga. I swear your slutty ways is your own demise." Miles said

How the hell is this man still alive! Still haunting me.

"Miles where the fuck is my daughter?" I asked not giving a fuck about where he came from. I just want my child.

"AHT AHT language dear. You gonna wanna remember respect when you talking to me. Considering the situation." Miles said

"I swear if there's even A Hair Missing from my child head, I'm gonna k..." interrupted by Miles laughter.

"Or what? What are YOU gonna do! You... You know what, i see that your mouth is still reckless, but you better get it under control! See, I'm in charge, I'm running this show!" Miles said out for revenge.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Mmmmm now we getting somewhere, you're getting warmer Micah! But maybe the question isn't what I want, I think you should ask yourself, What do i have to offer..." Miles said.

"I don't..... I don't understand... Miles you can have anything you want, just give me my child!" I begged.

"You have nothing I want!" Miles said.

"Huh?"

"You have nothing that I want, don't look so shocked!" Miles said

"I don't understand" I answered back to him.

"Micah you have nothing I want, you work for me, so that little pocket change that your making is not enough." Miles said.

"Work For You??" I asked in confusion.

"Keep Up Micah, You really thought you was that talented that you landed your own tv show" Miles says laughing and continuing.

"You should really read your contract that you sign instead of signing them distracted from all of the left over nut from another nigga that doesn't belong to you!" Miles said

"I do.." interrupted

"Don't Understand... yeah you said that already.... you don't know shit, Just look how pathetic you are. To busy sleeping your way up to the top and not even realizing that lot your show is filmed on is owned by my family... You always been blinded by Dick and Balls!" Miles said.

"ENOUGHHHHH!!" I screamed

"Wow.... is the whore getting upset? Too bad! I'm still not even close to being finished. But Ryan is huh?" He said.

"That was you?" I asked

"Of course not, I'm not dumb as you! I told my idiot sister to keep her husband close or you would ride him off into the sunset!" Miles said.

"Si... Sister?" I asked in disbelief

"Yes sister, not only you fucked my man you fucked my sisters as well! Traci Bitch! Your loose walls shows no bound!" Miles said angry.

"You have wreaked havoc over my life and my family life for years! And that's all is coming to an end!" He continued

"You're insane, you have strategically stalked me and set me up all this time, pretending to be dead, just to get revenge! Miles you were fucking my man! You're sick!" I shouted at him!

"You're mad... still mad at me for Mar'quez!"

"YOU DAMN RIGHT!!! He was MINE!" Miles yelled, showing his insanity, watery eyed.

"Girlll Byeeee! Look at you! And you call me pathetic! You have spent your years orchestrating this big revenge against me, someone whose been dancing at the thought of you being maggot food, i mean sacrificing your family, your friends, your businesses just to make sure i get to the top so you can watch me crumble. Girl you miserable! You should've spent your years trying to figure out how to step your pussy game up cause it's obviously still weak, just like you. Nothing has changed, your still a bitter, trifling, malicious, worthless bottom." I read him down!

Miles spit at me before hitting me in the face with the blunt of the gun.

I spit out blood, he grabs my face and holds the gun up to my head.

"I pity you!" I told him.

"This was worth the wait!" Miles says as he cocks the gun back!

"Any last words?" He asked

"I hope in the end all of this was worth it, You still not talented, you still gone be loose walls, you still won't have nobody to love you! Because your evil! Look what you did to the man you "loved"! You held him hostage and made him play dead for years instead making it right! And look where he ended up! Right back with me! Where he belongs!! You don't deserve Mar'quez! He's MY KING!! You can take me out, but he will never choose you!" I told him.

"Wait What Are You Talking About!" Miles asked!

"You heard what I said! You better kill me, cause if Mar'quez find you he's gonna kill you first!" I told him, still holding the gun to my head.

"YOURE A FUCKING LIAR! Marquez is dead!"
He yelled at me!

Now I'm confused...

"No he's not!" I said.

He hit me in the mouth again.

I spit out more blood.

"So you really don't know Mar'Quez is alive? He came to me a few days ago, he told me about what you did to him and how you made him fake his death! How... How you told him if he didn't go you would kill him and me!" I told him.

"FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!" Miles yelled , and started punching the walls.

"This can't be happening, this can't be true!" Miles said mumbling!

"You really didn't know he was alive? What the fuck is going on!" I asked Miles.

"If what you're saying is true, If Mar'quez is still alive that means we're all in trouble!" Miles said.

"Miles what the fuck is going on?" I asked him scared.

"You don't know Mar'Quez like you think you know him!" Miles said.

My mind is all over the place.

"Micah this has gone to far, I was just trying to scare you, blackmail you and get my revenge!"
Miles said.

"You're definitely scared me alright, you stole my child!" I screamed at him.

"Your being dramatic she's with my sister!" He said.

"And you killed Ryan!" I screamed

"Huh? I didn't..... Wait Ryan's Dead?" He asked.
When he asked that the hairs on my neck stood up!

"If You Didn't Kill Him? Who Did?" I asked.

"I Have Nothing to do with that! It wasn't me! I didn't even know he was dead!" Miles said.

"Miles What The Hell Is Going On?" I asked.

"The Plan Was To Only Humiliate You, To Make You Hurt, That was the only plan! Not to kill anybody!" He said.

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?" I asked again.

"I only set you up to get the acting job, let you find out i been controlling your success all these years, to strip your pride from you when you found out, of course you had stray off path and fuck my sister husband! But she doesn't love Ryan she don't care about him at all!" He told me.

Now I'm really confused!

"Then why would she have him killed?" I asked him.

"You're asking the wrong question! See when my sister is done with someone, she doesn't leave open chapters she closes them. She uses them and ends them, she kills them in cold blood!" Miles said.

"What should i be asking? Miles tell me what's going on?" I begged!

"Fuck!! It's too late!" Miles said looking scared.

"Miles what's going on , what do Mar'quez have to do with this." I asked.

"Never Trust Mar'Quez, because he's the one who...."

POP POP POP
(Gunshots)

Gunshots filled the air so abruptly , making me pee down my leg.

Miles lifeless body drops in front of me, his head laying right in my lap, blood splattered all over me.

I could hear heels clanking against the concrete approaching closer and closer.

"The faggot always ran his mouth too much"

Traci face finally revealed itself from the darkness as she got closer.

It was the last thing I saw and Heard before darkness surrounded me after being hit in the face........

END OF CHAPTER

HEY TEAAAA SIPPERS!!

WHO STILL SIPPING???????

It's been a while so throw out those old tea pots and let me brew you a fresh one!!😂🙌🏾

As this story continues to unfold, let me know what you thinking!

CHILEEEEEEEE THE TEAAAAA IS HAWT!!!!!!!!

Where tf is Ava?

Are Y'all Shook About Miles?

What about Traci?

What About Who Killed Ryan?

MARQUEZZZZZ????????

If there is any questions please dm me or comment i would be happy to clear it up!!!!

Y'all it's sooooooo many twist and turns please keep reading I'm excited to finish this up and complete this book in the series!!! 😘😘😘

LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS!

Comments and Voting helps me stay inspired to write!!! Please support!!

I LOVE YOU TEA SIPPERS!!!
☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

386K 11.8K 53
Some of the chapters are private so press follow. Sequel to broken promises. To show somebody tough love today will save them a heartache in the fu...
12.5K 235 17
♡ "So you really do love my cat more than me.." "lol yes. " - You had just broken up with your toxic ex-boyfriend, when you had suddenly gotten close...
3K 74 21
How does someone fall out of love and then fall back in love with another person in just the span of two weeks? Ask George, he did it. **** WARNING...
5.6K 626 44
First Place Winner In Action for The Stars In The Making Awards 2017 First Place winner In Action for The Token Awards 2017 *COMPLETED* || Highest...