Watch N' Learn

By TipHarris

Being a part of a close-knit group of friends has its perks. You share laughs together, you have fun together... More

Watch N' Learn
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65

Chapter 13

42.3K 907 258
By TipHarris

OKAY THIS IS "THAT" CHAPTER YA'LL BEEN WAITING ON BUT ANYWAYS i WANT TO GIVE SHOUTOUTS TO EVERYONE WHO LEFT THOSE AMAZING COMMENTS LAST CHAPTER!

SHOUT OUT TO:

@rockstarbaby21

@babiegirl

@MalikahYour-LoveColl

@calviena15

@Barbie_Perez

@TrillAsTAJA

@DestinyMariex3

@VictoriaxO

@Averii_Lovee

@MadiMarbearLyle

@Bfflvvh

@teecarter

@NappyRedd30

@OneOfAKinddJewel__

@TracyEmanuelleMaryRa

@ReeKenDrei

@Dashanel

@Bebe26

@ReneeWorld_

@KeepMeInMind

@Verse-LeeDennis

@MillieVanilli

@DiamondDayDreams

LOL A LOOOOTTTTT OF PEOPLE BUT I CAN'T DEDICATE YOU ALL BUT I JUST WANTED TO SHOUT YOU ALL OUT! DON'T BE MAD IF I GOT YOUR NAME WRONG I TRIED! :) I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENTS! LEAVE THEM AGAIN THIS CHAPTER! OH AND THEY WERE NOT IN A SPECIFIC ORDER LOL...I THINK THAT'S IT SOOO....TO THE STORY!!!

Chapter 13

Ezra

Zoey wasn’t talking to me anymore because I pissed her off, I told her I was sorry a million times shit I even went to her house but her mom was like she didn’t want to be bothered with me. That shit hurts I’m not even gonna lie cause she my girl and I don’t like the way she acting right now.

King and my long lost friend Brea were in my room just chilling nothing much. I don’t know where my other niggas was they been out partying and shit.

“Damn bro, you gotta stop acting like you lost your best friend. That shit ain’t cool.” King said looking at me.

“What’s wrong?” Brea said painting her nails on my bed.

“My girlfriend tripping, I ain’t talked to her in three days.” I said staring at my phone just waiting. I have been doing this shit for three days, it don’t make no sense.

“Why is she mad at you?”

I looked at King and he smiled and I kind of just laughed and looked at Brea and she looked up at me confused.

“What?” she said.

“She think me and you got something going on I guess. I mean I told her I don’t want you and we was just friends but she don’t believe that shit because I went out with you and she asked me to go out with her, I couldn’t because then I would have to cancel you. I didn’t want to do that. I be with her every day I didn’t want to make it seem like I don’t want to be with you so I’m just gonna go kick it with another girl who is more entertaining or some…I don’t know.”

“Okay first of all…I have never liked you ever…that is just…weird to me. I don’t even think of you that way and it’s just creeping me out right to even think that so I’m not going to anymore but do you want me to go talk to her and tell her that I don’t want you in any kind of way. We are just friends.” Brea said making all these damn expressions.

“Hold on, so what you trying to say?” I said staring at her.

She laughed.

“You’re not ugly at all E but I see you as my brother not my…well you know.” She said.

“You got a boyfriend?” I asked looking at her.

“Nope. I’m single.” She said smiling and showing her dimples.

I looked at King and that nigga was just smiling cause he knew how to take it from there…I think.

“Why did you ask me that?” she said.

King got up and walked out the room and I just started laughing while Brea stared at me confused cause she didn’t know what was going on between us.

“Ezraaaa please tell me what’s going on.” Brea said.

“My homeboy want to talk to you.” I said looking at her.

“Who is your homeboy?”

“My nigga King.” I said staring at her.

She started smiling and shit.

“You like my nigga?” I asked staring at her smiling.

“…I mean he’s cute but…”

“Aw shit well talk to him.”

“No.”

“Don’t hoe my nigga like that Bre.”

She laughed.

“If he wanted to talk to me that bad then he can come to me himself otherwise nothing is going to happen.”

I laid down in the bed laughing.

“You like him?” I asked.

“It might be something there.” She said laying next to me.

“What the hell that mean?”

“He’s a player and you know he is, don’t try to hook me up with one of your player ass friends.” She said hitting me.

“Damn Bre, I don’t know what that nigga do…but um you better cuff him if you want him cause he got hoes waiting in line.” I said looking at her and she just stared at me smiling.

“I’m not going to date him then because he’s going to cheat on me and I’m going to kill you. Don’t refer to all girls as hoes.” She said hitting me again.

“Aight mane I’m just keeping it real and don’t hit me no more.”

“He’s cute…if he talks to me himself then we could work something out. I love dreads!” she said.

“Aw mane, it’s a wrap he already got you then.” I said laughing.

“Shut the hell up no he doesn’t.” she said laughing.

My door opened to my room and King and Bella walked in and we just stared at them. I can’t believe she came over here but it look like she was thinking some shit already because of how close Bre and I was. I mean she wasn’t on top of me or under my arms but we were just lying side by side.

“You ready to talk to me now?” I asked staring at Zoey.

She was staring at the floor with her arms crossed over her chest moving her feet around not saying anything. I think I had a good idea of what was coming next.

“Yooo E, can we hit up a party or something tonight?” Brea said.

I turned and looked at her.

“Why tonight?” I asked.

“We don’t have anything else to do unless you are going to be with her then it can wait and we go to another one.” Brea said.

“We can go I just don’t know when…it depends.” I said.

“Ima hold you to that E.”

“I got you homie.” I said hitting her back.

“Idiot.” She mumbled and scrolling through my news feed on FB.

I turned and looked back at Zoey and she still wasn’t saying anything and then she just fell to the floor in tears.  I didn’t know what to do or what to say, I didn’t even know what was wrong with her.

King and Brea got up and walked out my room closing the door.

I stared at her trying to figure out what to say and how to say it. I got down on the floor with her and pulled her into my arms and held her. I was trying to get her to talk to me.

“Baby tell me what’s wrong? What did I do? I’m sorry Zoey…I didn’t mean to hurt you like this, if you don’t want me to ever talk to her again then I won’t…just tell me what the problem is.” I said.

“You don’t love me anymore…” she finally said.

Where the hell was she getting this from I don’t know!

“Stop saying that shit Zoe damn I love you more than anything. What is making you think like this? Is somebody telling you some shit about me?”

“I want to break up.” She said.

I didn’t say shit.

I couldn’t say shit.

I mean damn am I really that bad?

Why do she want to break up with me? I love this girl more than I love myself and I would give her anything I don’t know why the hell she treating me like this.

I should have just cancelled on Brea if I knew she would have taken it this far.

That shit cut deep and it hurt me.

I don’t usually give a fuck about girls telling me shit like this because I don’t care about them anyways but this is different.

I love Zoey so damn much, if I had to die for her I would and she just told me that she wants to break up with me.

It hurt, no lie.

“Why…why you want to break up with me?” I asked staring at the floor.

“I…I just can’t…you don’t want me anymore anyways.” She cried.

I shook my head.

“What do I need to do to prove to you that I love you Zoe? I’m trying the best I can but I don’t even know what to do no more…” I said shaking my head.

“You just hate me and you’re not going to like me anymore.” She cried.

I got up from the floor and she started walking back and forth because I was becoming frustrated with her. I don’t know what is going on inside her head that she’s not telling me but this ain’t her.

I leaned my head against the wall and let out a deep breath.

“Zoey Isabella Garrison…please just tell me what’s going on baby. I love you and I need you just tell me what’s going on babe. I’m here for you. I’m not gonna judge you or anything…did Dre do something to you?” I said it as calmly as I could.

She just cried.

I hope he didn’t touch her cause I don’t want to go to prison for killing him.

I walked over to her and pulled her up from the floor and she stared at me crying her damn eyes out, they were swollen and red.

“I need you to tell me what’s going on.” I said staring her in the eye.

“…just promise you’ll be there for me…” she cried.

“I am Zoey just tell me what’s going on.”

“You don’t mean it Ezra.”

“I do Zoey babe just tell me what’s going on.” I begged her.

“…I’m pregnant…” she whispered.

I felt like someone knocked the fucking wind out of me. I couldn’t breathe, I couldn’t say shit because it never crossed my mind but now that I think about it, it makes sense.

I still couldn’t say anything, I just sat down on the bed and put my head in my hands.

Damn…

“What do you have to say now?! It’s not yours?! You want me to have an abortion or what?! Are you going to leave me Ezra?!” she started yelling and screaming all in my face, just hitting me.

I still didn’t say nothing.

I didn’t know what to say or what to do.

“Say something! What am I going to do?! Are you going to leave me just like he did Lala?! It’s not fair! I don’t want to go through that. I need you Ezra…please just say something.” She said crying.

Damn…

I laid her down so I gotta do what I gotta do. Shit this is going to be hard. I love her to death and I wouldn’t leave her but a kid scares me. I knew when we had sex what could happen and Ima take care of my kid(s).

Mine and Lala’s too.

Shit, I think I just fell into a state of depression. I don’t have money, I can’t support TWO kids but I’ll do what I have to do.

I looked to see Bella walking to the door and I ran over and grabbed her to stop her and she just stared at me. I’ve never seen her like this before.

“Stop crying Zoey, don’t worry about it. I got us…just don’t worry about anything, don’t worry about the money I got it. I got it all, just stop crying.” I said holding her.

I didn’t have money but I was getting a job and going to make it.

I don’t want her to worry about NOTHING! I got us. I sighed.

“Do you love me still?” she asked still crying in my chest.

“Yes, I love you Zoey, so stop crying babe please I promise you won’t have to worry about nothing, I don’t want you to get a job or anything. I got us just don’t worry, don’t think about what everybody else going to say, just focus on us.” I said to her.

She started to calm down after I started talking to her.

“I love you so much.” She said hugging me really tight.

“I love you too Zoey, just stop crying.” I said.

“…I’m scared to tell my mom and dad.” She said.

“Don’t worry about it right now just calm down.” I said.

“I love you Ezra.” She said.

“I love you too Zoe.” I said.

“Don’t ever leave me.”

“I won’t.”

I just pray to God that I find a job or something to support them, it’s going to be hard but I don’t care, I know what I did and I’m just trying to do the right thing.

I hope our parents can understand that…

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

376K 16.4K 32
Two different people with completely different mindsets who find each other at their worst. One doesn't realize what's right in front of them.
132K 5.6K 26
No matter how much one person wants the other. No matter how "perfect" they may seem. They can still be perfectly wrong for each other. Spin off to i...
96.7K 1.8K 34
𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐞𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐊𝟑 𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭...