The Cole Sisters || #wattys20...

By vivicious_16

it's true that life gives you happiness in abundance. That was the case with the Cole Sisters. Clarabelle and... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34. Pov
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1.
Bonus Chapter 2.
Acknowledgements And About The Author...
Plot Holes And Questions.

8.

29 3 0
By vivicious_16

"I want you to assist me in cooking," she claps her hands excitedly.

"Which means, I cook and you sit," I say.

"That sums it all up," she replies.

The doorbell rings. It's Isa with Ethan.

"May we come in dear." she politely asks.

"Of course," I say giving her way. She gets in an seated on the couch.

I get back into the kitchen and arrange a tray of muffins I had baked yesterday.

"I am sorry for crashing in here but Daisy is out and she has the keys. So we can't get in," she says.

"Hmm," I nod in acknowledgment.

Ethan picks up a muffin from the tray and bites into it with bored expressions. As soon as the chocolate reaches his tongue, his face contorts. Not much but just in a sinful pleasure.

"It's really tasty," Isa complements.

"Thanks," I reply.

"Oh! You made it. I thought it was Iona or Anna," Isa replies.

Yeah! Appearances can be deceptive.

And perhaps one can't be perfect in all the fields.

The door bell rings again and i get up to open it. It's Emmet.

He brought me a beautiful bouquet of flowers. I keep it aside and invite him in.

As soon as he sees Ethan's face, his emotions contort disgusted. Ethan gets up.

"Calm down hormonal lions," I say.

"I would rather stand than sit in the same room with this stalker," Ethan gets out of the house.

I feel pity for Isa. She can't scold Emmet. Ethan wouldn't listen to her.

Emmet gets up to my room.

Isa runs her fingers down her perfectly shaped hair.

"I am frustrated with Daisy and Ethan," she says.

I nod.

"Oh that explains the pink head," Anna says.

Not the time Annalise.

I get up and get out if the house. He is sitting in the porch steps.

I settle down next to him.

"I am sorry," he mutters.

"It's okay.. But actually you should know the truth before you frame anyone," I reply.

"What truth? Him stalking her," he says running his fingers through his hair. Just kill his mother.

"You should think. Emmet is not that type of guy," I make him understand.

"C'mon get up. Talk to him. Be a man," I say and I drag him in.

From when do I have to act as a nanny for these hormonal teenagers!

I drag him inside the house. Emmet has returned downstairs. Thanks to Annalise.

"I think I have something to let you from being bored. Mind to join me?" Annalise proposes.

"Sure," Isa says. She gets up and leaves with Annalise.

Now these both.

Both of them tap their foots urgently on the floor. None of them open their mouths.

"Are you done hammering the floor?" I say frustrated.

"I am sorry," they say in unison.

"Awww... Look at the hammering guys," I tease.

"Wait...The words look...I meant to say...I mean," I fluster.

"It's alright," Ethan replies.

We break into a huge fit of laughter. Annalise and Isabella come rushing down.

Seeing our state, they start laughing as well until to be broken by the doorbell.

I open the door.

"Hey dickhead," she says pushing past me.

"You know what! The scene you are doing now is breaking and entering.

"Whatever," she snaps at me.

"Ethan and Isa out now," She orders.

Ethan and Emmet stand up. After a brief hug, Ethan and Isa are already out.

"Let's complete the food recipe in the kitchen," Annalise says.

"As if you were gonna do it," I roll my eyes.

"Food for thought," she comments tossing the apron at me and Emmet.

"Let's do it," Emmet says rolling his sleeves.

I get into the kitchen and start cooking out a few of the delicacies I learnt back ago. I pour the ingredients required for a cupcake in a tray. I toss them into the oven and look at Annalise. She is sitting there using her phone.

"Don't you feel it rude to just sit there and watch while others work their asses off," I sigh.

"Nope," she sings.

Returning back, I hear a beep and remove the muffins from the oven.

I fill up the piping bag with the icing and place it carefully in a box.

After I packed up everything, I look over at Emmet. He is looking at me.

"Stalking me uh?" I ask.

"Yeah," he says and smiles.

How I wish I had that smile!

"C'mon kittens get in the car," Annalise orders.

I roll my eyes at her.

I take my toll on the car keys before she could.

I open the driver door and sit down.

"Get out," Annalise sulks.

"Where does he live?" I ask.

"I am not gonna tell you," she sulks.

Emmet just looks between us back and forth and smiles.

"Okay. I can call him and bust your surprise," I threaten and shoe her my phone.

"Alright," she says and sets up the GPS.

We arrive there really soon. Annalise opens the door with the extra key he gave her and we get in.

Annalise Sighs looking at the condition of the room.

"Men," I say and Emmet looks at me.

She gets on to clear the stuff back up. Once the stuff is squeaky clean, the apartment looks really beautiful. It is not really big. It has a kitchen counter where two bar stools are arranged. A light hangs just above it. There is space for two more stools to fit. Emmet places them whereas I arrange the cupcakes and delicacies.

I hear the key twisting in the doorknob.

"Well this ain't my house," he says.

He senses our presence.

"Surprise," Annalise shouts.

"That's really good," he says.

He sits on the table and we join him.

We start eating and chatting.

"Anyone thirsty?" Annie asks.

"No," we reply.

"Great," she says and advances towards the refrigerator.

"Thanks for the food. It's delicious," Adam mouths to me.

I bow.

I look over at Annalise and what was taking her so long.

She opened a bottle and drank it.

"Wait," Adam shouted but she completed half the bottle.

"It tastes like feet," she comments and pops open another bottle with a red color liquid and touched the brim with her mouth.

"No," Adam shouts again.

She chugged it almost one fourth.

The liquid has a foul smell. Alcohol. Nobody in my family drunk alcohol.

Her eyes narrowed down and her steps began to falter. She puts the bottle down.

"Oh my god," Is what I can say.

"I love you," she slurs.

This is gonna be fun, not.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.3K 3.2K 21
Finding Happiness Spinoff - Ansley (Jordan's Sister) Hayes (Cole's Friend) I'm an addict. I'll always be one no matter how long I'm clean for. The wo...
841K 25.8K 48
"Something you want to ask me?" he asks, amused. "Nope," I pop the 'p' sound and don't even spare him a glance. My eyes are transfixed on the city l...
221 48 31
Your slice-of-life romance novel that will melt the deepest, darkest crevices of that icy heart of yours. Dive into the magical and divine romance tw...
5.2K 390 50
"Please, come back to me." "I never left." *** Clara Carter, the troublemaker of A...