The Venomous Wangfei

By hasereht

She was betrayed and killed by her most beloved She was reborn as the di or eldest miss of prime minister She... More

Author's Note
Characters
PROLOGUE
Chapter 1 - The Betrayal
Chapter 2 - Reborn?
Chapter 3 - New Beginning
Chapter 4 - Prey
Chapter 5 - Jade Box
Chapter 6 - The Tumor
Chapter 7 - My Good Meimei
Chapter 8 - Anticipation
Chapter 9 - Schemes
Chapter 10 - Victorious Smile
Chapter 11 - Yun Qing Hatred
Chapter 12 - Easily Provoked
Chapter 13 - The Show
Chapter 14 - Gossip
Chapter 15 - Wangfu
Chapter 16 - Hidden Room
Chapter 17 - Hidden Room part2
Chapter 18 - Cunning Wangfei
Chapter 19 - First Step
Author 's Note II
Chapter 20 - Bridal Room
Chapter 21 - First Night
GOOD NEWS...
Chapter 22 - First Night part2
Chapter 23 - Fell From Grace
Chapter 24 - Fell From Grace part2
Chapter 25 - Death
Chapter 26 - First Day
Chapter 27 - Xia mama
Chapter 28 - Acting couple
Chapter 29 - Acting couple part 2
Chapter 30 - Jade Blood Set
Chapter 31 - Hidden adoration
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Note
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Clarification
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Her story
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Announcement!!!
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
New Book?
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56

Chapter 43

17K 644 82
By hasereht

Hi fellaz!!!!...i can feel that some of you are already thinking if I'm still alive or not..😅😅😅

Reality is truly harsh, especially to a new graduate like me....

This is the only time I like to break free from Life and return to my sanctuary...

( and here's the thing my loyal readers, there was someone who would like to invite me to trust my story with them, to help me earn something..though I'm still thinking to accept or not...😊😊😊)

By the way, enjoy..!!!!...

---------

During the banquet

Everyone can feel the gloomy atmosphere that surrounds the man seated at the center..

No one has the guts to raise their heads for fear to earn the wrath of the son of the dragon..

They stiffly displaying their so called etiquette in front of the feast while holding their breath.

But the woman seating beside the beloved shu guifei is constantly fidgeting, observing closely there are some cold sweat forming at her flawless forehead. And a minute later, an unwanted and stinky smell slowly spreading in the banquet.

Yan Yao Yao immediately hide behind her mother Shu Gufei. Rui wangye at the other side of his mother, hastily cover his nose.

"INSOLENCE!" the emperor stood like a King Yama ready to reclaim their poor souls, who would have thought that someone from the royal family have eaten a tiger to do an outrageous thing in front of the emperor

All the maids and the eunuch are trembling in fright and immediately kneel.

Only Eunuch Wei, calmly look at the members of the royal family while his gaze linger more at the spoiled 3rd Princess.

Eunuch Wei can only helplessly shook his head, even without his words the emperor already heard the things that happened between the Duan Wangfei and the 3rd Princess. The emperor personal shadow guards are closely protecting the people of Duan Wangfu.

It was not a secret, how the phoenix pavillion reclaim numerous corpse by entering without the consent of Duan Wangye. But he knows it was never the work of 2nd prince but the emperor himself with his trusted shadow guards.

Shu Gufei is no fool, that was the only reason the emperor let her stay in her position. Pity her daughter is nothing like her.

Eunuch can only coax the emperor " Your majesty, refrain from angering oneself"

(Thud!) With the inner energy in his palm the emperor broke the long table and the delicacies were scattered in floor

All the members of the royal family hastily stand and kneel in front of the emperor, everyone is trembling in fear while cursing the source of the misfortune.

While everyone is kneeling , a voice of a delicate woman can be heard " ahhh! "

The woman disgustinly point the 3rd princess " 3rd princess there are some stain at the back of your robe, 3rd princess is known to be beloved by the emperor and like to play, but even a child know what is propriety, a grown up woman who can't hold her own bowel is truly a slap in our imperial line " the woman who spoke is the blood related sister of the emperor, Grand Princess Xu.

" Imperial brother rarely conduct an intimate family banquet but a spoiled princess dare to make a scene?, " her matured voice is full of ridicule.

Yan yao yao face became paler, she doesn't have the time to rebuke the grand princess and another loud noise with unpleasant smell suddenly came from her back. She tightly grip her mothers robe, seeking for a protection.

" Presumptuous!" zhen must have really overlook your attitude, being spoiled all this time! This is a formal family banquet, not your own palace! What do you take this emperor as?!" Emperor eyes reddened for irritation and anger. This girl cause his 2nd son to leave the palace and now shes adding an oil to the fire.

" hand this decree!, Princess Yao action this time truly open the eyes of zhen, if zhen own descendants no longer regards zhen as their sky, what about the minds in the other relatives?"

The other members starting to tremble upon listening from the words coming from the emperor, they can't help but to shift their hostility to the foolish 3rd princess.

" all the fu from the royal family must be under the supervision of zhen for 3 months, zhen must have been too kind that made the other forgot their own identity. 3rd princess will be living at the bamboo pavillion with the personal appointed mama of Eunuch Wei that would surely teach her the proper ETIQUETTE "

Eunuch Wei calmly write all the information needed for the imperial decree while the other royalties could only silently endure their rage.

Princess Yan yao yao desperately stood and intended to plead with her father, but she was cruelly pulled by the royal guards while covering their nose. Her grieving gaze was instantly greeted by a cold and sinister gaze. The one she looking is not her doting father but the cold hearted emperor.

Shu Gufei kneel in front of the emperor, " your majesty, Yao-er is only a child and still muddleheaded, your majesty have seen how Yao-er grow up, there must be something wrong with her body. Kindly invite the imperial physician, your majesty" with her soft voice and docile face made every man inside the hall pity her but jealous from women.

Yan Yao Yao immediately cried, " father emperor seek justice from this princess, earlier there is nothing wrong with this princess stomach , but suddenly this princess cannot control the smell and liquid that came out from my body ".

The grand princess mockingy look at this pair of mother and daughter in front of her. " shu gufei, the 3rd princess is still considered a child in your eyes? But may this grand princess remind you that every member of the royal family must be taught strictly for they carry the face of the imperial line. After the 100 days, the infant must be separated from the mother in order for them to grow up PROPERLY WITH ETIQUETTE expected for the royalty however, you pitifully ask for your daughter to be raised by you that made my benevolent brother to agree. " her voice full of ridicule. Her sharp eyes slowly turn to this idiotic princess " 3rd princess must think that all the people present in the banquet is a fool. I have seen you didn't take any food from the table nor any of us have a sick stomach. You can only blame the people in your palace, and not randomly spit words "

"ENOUGH" zhen no longer have the appetite to continue this argument, Shu Gufei had really cross the line, retrieve the phoenix seal from her and temporarily give the power to Lou Gufei."

Shu gufei, cannot handle the shock and instantly tried to catch up to his husband but rudely stop by Eunuch Wei " imperial concubine must follow what the heaven decide and reflect, this servant will visit your palace to retrieve the phoenix seal."

Shu Gufei can only weakly fall, that feeling when you are in heaven but in a second you are ruthlessly fell in hell.

Rui Wangye, gently help her mother to stand up but only to be rejected.

" I can stand on my own " shu gufei coldly answer her son and arrogantly strode to her palace without even taking a glance at her unconscious daughter.

Rui wangye can only put his mask and smiled to the other royalties like nothing had happened.

Without the host, all the members grudgingly left the hall, they can only clean up their fu before the emperor can find something suspicious.

The grand princess calmly look at 4th prince " how pity to born from that woman, your insight is wide and broad making you able to hide what truly lies in your heart , are you not getting tired of it?"

"Grand princess may have a safe trip " Rui wangye warmly said.

Princess Xu elegantly left with her maids ignoring his sarcastic words, while the smile from Rui Wangye became colder.

" what a father, to use the fault of his own blood to settle scores from the royal members who are trying to rebel. Not even bother to look for a physician to seek for truth but to ignore in order to protect someone. And having a revenge for his beloved son who was offended by his sister " Rui wangye chuckle " being born wrap in golden silk is unfortunate than to be born with an ordinary cloth."

He silently looking at the full moon, no one knows what he is thinking but a cold glint pass his dull eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 3.9K 124
In her previous life, Li Qinghe married into the Xu family with pomp and splendor but was treated coldly and ignored by everyone in the household she...
338 6 17
It was Edith's third life. First she was a poor hardworking girl lost under the pressure of work in the modern world of airplanes and computers but t...
283K 5.2K 200
Part 2 In her previous life, as Yun Xi lay on her deathbed due to a terminal illness, her famous painter husband said to her heartlessly, "Yun Xi, le...
20.4K 384 30
Original title 穿成反派大佬的童养媳 On the day of Catch Zhou, Tao Qiong threw himself into the arms of a little brother when he saw the color. As a result, he...