The Deal (Kellic)

By kellicfanfix

Desperate to save his dying sister, Kellin makes a deal with Vic, the son of Lucifer, also the demon of lust... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 18 (Final)

5.1K 100 54
By kellicfanfix

I was starting to get a little anxious. Vic had been gone for almost ten minutes now and well, I was starting to get a little turned on again. No, scratch that. Not a little. A lot. The tightening in my pants was more than obvious.

"Vic! Get back here!" I called out to the empty room, of course receiving no reply. Ugh, I wish I knew more about being a demon. All I knew so far was that I feel 100% more energetic than when I was a human, and I'm fucking horny all the time, oh also the sex is beyond great.

"Answer me, Vic! I know you can hear me." I snapped. Surely he can. I heard a chuckling sound and quickly turned around, scanning the room for the source of the sound. I heard it again and it was then when I realized it was in my head.

"I know that's you. Come back, please? I need you." I said. I got no reply, nothing, not a peep or a chuckle. I groaned in frustration and flopped down onto his bed. Oh if only I had this teleportation thing down, then I could go to him and make him fuck me.

I lay there for a few minutes breathing heavily and trying to calm myself down. I tried to think of anything other than sex. My mind wandered to everything that happened today. I was no longer human. Not even a dead one. No, I was this creature that most people assumed was a monster. Yet I knew I wasn't a monster. I don't have evil thoughts. I don't wish to murder or torture people. No, other than my physicality I feel completely normal. In my mind I'm still me. I'm still a creature who can care and love for someone, much like Vic turned out to be. Human society always put it into our heads that hell is a place of evil, and essentially they're right, but they don't know the whole truth. They don't know the good I see here. The good I see in Vic, whether he'll admit it or not.

My train of thought was derailed when an overwhelming feeling of pain burst through my chest. I cried out in agony and threw myself up and off the bed. The pain got worse and all I could think of was that this wasn't my pain. It was shared.

"Vic!" I shouted. I can't exactly remember how I did it when I was in such a panic, but all I was thinking about was Vic being in danger and the next moment I was teleporting myself into a room, well, more like a dungeon. I had never been here before and I didn't care where I was. I was more distracted by the scene unfolding in front of me. Mike was behind Vic and holding him in place while Lucifer had his hand buried deep in Vic's chest. Vic was screaming out in anguish.

"Let him go!" I shouted as loud as I could. A sudden eruption of power and energy coursed through my entire body and left me. The next minute Lucifer, Vic and Mike were all being torn away from each other. Each of them flying to a different corner of the room. Did I cause that? I wouldn't be surprised if I had. I was absolutely furious. I was practically frothing at the mouth in anger. Almost straight away the three off them were up again and walking towards the centre of the room.

"Stop!" I yelled and somehow they just stopped in their tracks. It was like they wanted to move but they couldn't. Could I really have that much power? I knew it wasn't just me though. It was as though I had Vic's energy too. I could feel it. I didn't know what to do next though. I had no clue how to finish this. I didn't have to though because Vic spoke up.

"Enough of this, father! This is unnecessary! All I want is Kellin and the soul system re-instated. You can do whatever the fuck you want with the rest of hell." Vic said. Somehow I could tell that Vic was lying, well partly. I knew he meant what he was saying, but I know he doesn't want his father calling the shots anymore.

"Don't be so naïve!" Lucifer shouted. "Do you really think I can risk another demon falling in love and taking over? Do you really think I could possibly trust you?! I know you, Victor, you will not simply stand by and watch me run hell when you know you can take over yourself."

"You're letting Mike take the throne. Aren't you afraid of what he's capable of?" Vic shot back.

"Of course not. Mike is an imbecile! I know he will do as I say!" Lucifer added to the screaming match. I glanced at Mike to see he looked somewhat offended by the comment.

"Mike, you don't have to do this, you know?" I spoke to the greedy demon. Mike looked saddened.

"Yes I do." He spoke quietly. Ah yes, although they are demons they still have many qualities of humans. Mike here is a common example of a son being controlled by his father. He's trying to impress him, win his approval.

"No you don't. He isn't w-"

"Shut up boy!" Lucifer screamed, interrupting me. He then started speaking a different language. Latin? I definitely recognized that as Latin. He was staring at me intently and muttering these words over and over.

"What is he doing?" Vic asked Mike. "What are you doing?!" He shouted at his father this time. Whatever it was it was making me feel weak. I looked to Vic in panic.

"He's turning him human again." Mike whispered, but both Vic and I caught his words. I felt like I was under some sort of spell or trance. I couldn't move.

"No!" Vic shouted. He ran at his father and tackled him onto the floor. Vic's hands were around his throat although I didn't know what good that could do. Demons can't die down here. Vic proved that to me when he ripped Mike's head off once. Lucifer's words ceased and the weakness I had felt stopped too. I watched as Lucifer tried to break free, but Vic was too strong. I could feel him channelling my energy.

"M-Mi-ke." Lucifer choked out. Mike snapped out of his daze and went to his father's aid at once. He grabbed Vic's shoulders and tried pulling him back. It was working too. Vic couldn't take both of them on by himself.

"How about some payback, huh big brother?" Mike said and put his hands on both sides of Vic's head. I knew what he was going to do, well what he planned to do. I wouldn't let him hurt Vic like that though. I sprang into action and ran across the room to where they were. I latched onto Mike's arms and the next thing I know we weren't in that room anymore. We weren't in a room at all. It was like we were all in some kind of fiery wasteland, but not like the ones I saw outside of Vic's windows. No, this one was a lot more desolate.

I quickly forgot about the surroundings though when I remembered what I was doing. I easily yanked Mike's arms away from Vic's head and threw him away from us. Vic stood up, still with his hands around his father's throat. He picked Lucifer up seemingly easily and started walking. That's when I noticed the cage. I had no clue what was happening now so I just watched. I watched as Vic threw Lucifer into the cage and slammed the bar door shut before he could escape. I watched as Vic said something in a different language and a white light appeared around the cage for a moment before going away. What did he just do?

"Let me out of here!" Lucifer shouted.

"No chance! Your reign has gone on long enough!" Vic shouted back. He turned around quickly and his gaze fell on Mike. I too turned and looked at him. He put his hands up quickly in a defensive stance. He knew he had no chance now with Lucifer locked up. He quickly disappeared, leaving me to turn back to Vic. He sighed in relief and that angry, toughened look he had was gone as he smiled.

"Now what?" I asked over the sounds of Lucifer screaming.

"Now we make things right." He said.

"How?"

He closed his eyes while I stood there patiently and watching him with curiosity. Then in the back of my mind I heard his voice say "family meeting", and then he was teleporting us away from that place and into the grand hall I had been to twice for dinner. The large table was no longer there, it was just an empty room, empty except for the other six sinful demons, including a very timid-looking Mike, plus Satan, Lilith and their demon mates. Oh and of course Vic's mother who was looking at her son with a small smile. Something told me she knew what happened already. Why she was happy about it, I don't know. Maybe it was sufferable for her to live for all eternity to a massive douche like Lucifer.

"You can all sense it, right? Lucifer is locked in the deepest pits of hell and I warn you all now; if anyone attempts to set him free then I will show you no mercy." Vic said.

"Who made you boss?" The envy demon spoke up with attitude. Vic didn't respond with words, instead he drew from my own power and soon enough everyone was gasping after having felt the energy in the room.

"I'm powerful. A lot more powerful than any of you, but fear not. I am not here to make your lives miserable. I don't want to be king of hell. I have made an agreement with Satan that he shall be king." Vic spoke and stopped for a moment for the news to set in. "There are a couple of changes I would like to make before Satan takes over. For millions of years my father has tried to be as opposite to humans as he possibly can. He doesn't see that the humans have it right up there. We can't continue on by ourselves with souls locked in a room. Sure I won't stop you from your sinful ways and I know many of you will still have your slaves, but what I propose is a community. Who is to say that hell is supposed to be a place of sorrow and torture? Hell should be a place of fun where one can sin freely. And that is why I will be creating a, I guess, village, much like the ones of humans thousands of years ago. I will bring back the souls deemed worthy and they shall live there under the rule of demons. That is final." Vic said and clicked his fingers. The second he clicked them I knew he had gone through with exactly what he said. I could sense the spirits outside the castle. They were all back.

"Satan, hell is all yours." Vic said to Satan.

Vic and I didn't wait around for the reactions of anyone. No one had been protesting during his speech so I somehow felt confident that no one would object, or at least they would be too scared to object.

"That went well." Vic said the second we were back in his room.

"Are you sure there's no chance your father can escape?" I asked him. That was my first worry.

"Yes. I put a spell on the cage so only I can unlock it. He shouldn't be able to get free." He said.

"And the souls? Are they all back?" I asked quickly. I wanted to move this conversation along as quickly as possible because I had other things in mind right now other than talking.

"See for yourself." He said and pointed towards the window. I smiled in excitement and ran over to it. I looked through it and saw that a lot of the flames were gone and instead replaced by little huts for houses. Surrounding these huts were people, a lot of them. I couldn't see their faces though but I knew they were all there.

"You're a good creature, you know that, right?" I said when I turned back to Vic. He sighed and walked over to me, stopping directly in front of me.

"I'm not though." He said.

"Yeah, you are. You gave those souls a second chance at life. You're definitely not as bad as you think you are." I said.

"Oh I don't know about that." His voice had changed to that seductive, sultry one that I had fallen in love with. "I'm having such bad thoughts about you right now." He trailed his fingers from my jaw, down my neck, down my chest and stopped at the top of my tight black pants. His fingers brushed along my hip bone and I practically whimpered. His touch had such a greater effect on me now.

"Yeah? Like what?" I asked.

"Well...I'm thinking about how I want too fuck you..." He turned me around and pulled me against him, my back to his chest, "...From behind." He whispered in my ear sending chills down by spine. Another whimper escaped my lips.

"W-what else?" I breathed.

"I'm thinking about how rough I can fuck you now that I'm not afraid I could hurt you." He said and the next second we were flying across the room and I was being slammed chest first into the stone wall, but it didn't hurt at all. Vic pressed himself against me. It was hot, him being so rough and controlling, but I didn't want him to fuck me just yet. No, I want a little foreplay first. I was so surprised at my strength now because I managed to turn around and completely turn the tables. I pushed Vic and I across the room to the opposite wall and pinned him against it. He looked a little surprised, but also amused.

"You may be strong now, Kellin, but I will always be the dominate one." He said.

"Oh, I know. And that's the way I like it." I said and let go of him. "I just want to have a little bit of fun with you first."

I dropped onto my knees and looked back up at Vic. When I looked back to the front of his pants, they were gone and I was facing his glorious monster. I wonder if I can make mine go that big. Of course it wouldn't matter if it did. It's not like Vic would ever let me top him. I could try one day though. We do have all eternity together. But not today.

Vic made a little sound of impatience and I took that as my queue to get started. I grabbed hold of him with my hand and lightly stroked him, then I circled my tongue around his tip. I heard him take a sharp intake of breath.

"Do you like getting your cock sucked? I know you do." I asked, looking up at him as I continued to lick the tip.

"I don't think you understand what dirty talk does to me." He growled. He took a fistful of my hair and forced his dick into my mouth. He started thrusting into my mouth and judging by the moans he was making he was really enjoying himself, so I just let him do what he wanted. The tip of his dick was practically going down my throat and I guess it was lucky I could control my gag reflex. It was when he quickened his pace when it was becoming a little too much. I put both my hands on his hips and pushed him back against the wall so he couldn't move. I removed my mouth from his throbbing erection so I could breathe for a moment.

"I see what you meant by rough." I said.

"Sorry." He muttered. I grinned at him.

"It's okay, just let me do it." I said and this time I put him in my mouth and worked at my own pace, slowly sucking him in and running my tongue all over every surface it could reach.

"You're so good at this, have I- oh fuck-... h-have I ever told you that?" He asked. My response was just a moan which sent vibrations through him, making him tremble. It wasn't long before he was bucking his hips again and holding my head in place so he could fuck my mouth again. I sighed and pushed away, looking up at him a little annoyed because of his impatience.

"Do you just want to fuck me already?" I asked.

"Oh, yes. Fuck yes." He groaned. He pulled me up roughly and threw me across the room so I landed on the bed. In seconds he was on top of me and my pants were off. He captured my lips in his and kissed me passionately, more passionately than he ever had before. He pulled my hips towards him and grinded against me. The friction made me moan louder than usual. These amplified feelings are going to take a lot to get used to.

"Are you ready for me?" Vic whispered when he stopped kissing me and started biting my neck instead.

"You know I am." I gasped when he bit my soft spot.

"Turn around. Hands and knees." He ordered, although I didn't get the chance to follow through because he turned me around himself and forced me onto my hands and knees. He then pulled me along to the edge of the bed so he could stand on the ground. He didn't give me a warning and he didn't go slow, not like I expected him to anyway. He just slammed into me. The impact caused my arms and legs to falter and I fell onto the bed. Vic grabbed my hair and pulled me back up. I shakily regained my composure and then he started to move. Not slow, no, this was anything but slow and loving. That's the thing about Vic, he could love you more than anything, but he likes his sex rough. It wasn't very often that I'd see those glimpses of sweetness. But Whatever, I like it rough anyway.

"Harder." I begged although he was going hard enough. I knew he could go harder though. Faster too. He rammed into me as hard as he could, completely filling up every inch of me.

"I love it when you beg." He said. He gripped my hips as he thrust into me.

"Faster, please Vic, I want it faster." I pleaded. He groaned and complied with my begging. "Faster faster faster, oh yes, Vic, faster, please?" He was getting so worked up, I could tell. He definitely loved the begging.

He aggressively pushed my back so I fell down onto the bed, my arms giving out. Once he started pounding me from a different angle, hitting that one spot, making me scream, I didn't have the energy to keep myself up. He rocked back and forth quickly into me. My dick was pressed against my stomach and the satin sheets. It felt amazing.

"I'm close." I groaned. I was actually surprised I had lasted this long.

"Come for me." Vic ordered. With every thrust my dick rubbed against the sheets, eventually tipping me over the edge. With a loud scream I was gripping the sheets and then orgasming all over them. Vic hadn't climaxed, but he pulled out of me anyway. I'll need to learn how he can last so long. He flipped me over and we shuffled up to the middle of the bed.

"You want more?" He asked as he hovered above me. I was already getting hard again. Of course I wanted more!

"Please." I whined and bit my lip. Vic groaned and rocked himself against me.

"Don't bite your fucking lip." He growled. I continued doing it. He glared at me playfully. "You're so gonna get it now."

He lined himself up and teased my entrance. This time he pushed in slowly, letting himself gradually feel every inch off me. It felt wonderful. Words couldn't even explain how much I loved doing this with him. He connected his lips with mine and kissed me as he fucked- no- made love to me. No matter how rough this was, it was making love. He was going slower than before, but even his "slow" was still faster than average. I moaned and writhed underneath him. My entire body felt like it was on fire.

"I wanna be on top." I breathed against his lips. He let me easily push him onto the mattress and I rocked back and forth on him, never letting my lips leave his. He was moaning and breathing heavily and fuck that was such a turn on, especially since he doesn't like to be that vocal, so it's kind of rare.

While I was riding him my mind drifted back to how all of this began. A deal made with who I original thought was the devil. I was instantly attracted to him. I hadn't known I had so much lust in me until I met him. That first time with him though, wow, that was like a sexual awakening. I still remembered how good it felt. I remembered how kinky he was, and still is. I'm sure we'd make good use of his wall of toys for the rest of eternity. I also remembered how scared I had been the first time, yet he somehow calmed me down and turned me on at the same time. I had instantly felt comfortable with him even though he was this demon who I thought was evil. Another memory from out first time crossed my mind and I stopped moving and kissing him so I could look down at him.

"D-don't stop. Oh fuck, why did you stop?" He groaned and bucked his hips upwards.

"Remember our first time?" I asked.

"Of course I do. I'd never forget. Why?" He asked.

"Well..." A sly smile crossed my lips and I looked up towards the ceiling, then back at Vic. He smirked, suddenly understanding what I wanted. He then lifted us up from the bed and we flew through the air until my back hit the ceiling and I was looking down past him and at the bed below us. I remember being so scared when he did this that first time. Now I wasn't scared though. Now I 100% trusted him, plus I'm a demon now, I can't get hurt if we fall.

"You want it like this?" He asked from under me, but somehow it felt like he was on top.

"Yeah." I said. He was still inside me, so he started moving again. He fucked me against the ceiling. It didn't even look like he was having any trouble holding us there. I'm really going to have to learn how to do this hovering thing.

"Oh, Vic.." I moaned. I closed my eyes and let him work his magic. I was really enjoying this. It wasn't long before I felt that familiar build up in the pit of my stomach. I was getting closer.

"You want it just like the first time?" He asked.

"Uh huh." I moaned before thinking about it. "C-coming, Vic I'm gonna..."

And then nothing happened. I was on the brink of an orgasm yet I wasn't getting that release. I just remembered what last time was like. Vic had somehow made it so I couldn't climax and well, he was doing it again.

"D-don't. Vic, p-please. I need to...I oh fuck...please." I moaned as he went a little faster.

"You said just like the first time, so you're getting it just like the first time." He said. That fucking bastard! But I couldn't complain really because I was now in a world of ecstasy. I was now constantly on the brink of coming. That one feeling is one of the best feelings in the world. It was constant intense pleasure, but I needed to come. I needed to so bad. My moans had turned into screams by now. Last time I remembered begging for him to let me finish, so I tried it this time.

"Please, Vic, please let me come. Please. I'm begging you." I groaned. If I were a human this would have been all way too much for me to handle, but as a demon I actually found it enjoyable. Yet I still wanted that release.

Vic smirked at me. "Just like last time, right?" He said. That smirk was an evil one and I racked my brain for what happened that first time, and then it clicked.

"No, don't!" I pleaded.

"Yes." He said and turned us around, then gravity pulled us back down to the bed. Just as I had suspected, Vic buried his teeth into my neck as he kept thrusting into me. His venom coursed through my veins. It felt twenty times better than it once had. I let out a scream as I exploded and finally got the release I had been craving.

It was Vic's turn now. He thrust into me a few more times before letting out his own scream. He flung his head back and I felt him shoot inside me. A few last bucks of the hips and he was collapsing onto his back next to me. I could get used to this, demon sex. I really could.

Vic and I simultaneously looked at each other, both of us smiling.

"I love you." I said. I loved to say it. I loved feeling it.

"I love you too, for eternity." He said and held my hand.

We lay there together for a moment, just looking at each other and catching our breath. Fuck he's beautiful. I was starting to get turned on again and I think he noticed.

"So..." He asked slowly. "Ropes or chains?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 161 25
Little um backstory hehe( this book is LITERALLY shit since I made this in what 7th grade so like be prepared for some cringing ass writing lol) Kell...
3K 218 32
It's been two years since a deadly virus spread all over the world. It destroyed cities, killed people, and split families apart. Now there is zombie...
37.2K 678 25
Sequel to The Deal. Your two favorite demons of lust are back in this second sinful installment of The Deal. Not only are they back, so is Lucifer, r...
11.9K 477 11
Victor Fuentes is the new kid in school and catches the eye of small fragile Kellin, but what Kellin doesn't know is Vic's got a dark secret and Kell...