The Deal (Kellic)

By kellicfanfix

Desperate to save his dying sister, Kellin makes a deal with Vic, the son of Lucifer, also the demon of lust... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18 (Final)
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 17

4.5K 103 59
By kellicfanfix

VIC'S POV.

Kellin's eyes were wide as he looked back at me. Blood spluttered from his mouth before his body, along with me holding it, slumped to the ground lifelessly. I shakily cradled the young, dead, man in my arms. I couldn't believe I just did that. I mean, it had to be done, but now that I had officially killed him it was all becoming so real. I kept telling myself it was the only way. I couldn't bring a human back to hell, but there were no rules about a lifeless body.

Ten minutes, Satan's voice from earlier was echoing in my head. I had ten minutes to get on with this before Kellin's soul joins the other common souls in the depths of hell. I wasted no time in teleporting us back into Satan's headquarters. He was waiting for me just like he said he would.

"Give me his heart." He said as he immediately knelt next to me. I looked at the red clump of an organ that was still in my hand before giving it to him. He took it and placed it on the ground before a knife appeared in his hand. He cut the heart open down the middle.

"Give me your hand." He said quickly. Were we running out of time? I thrust my hand towards him and he took it. He sliced my hand sending little waves of pain through me, but I didn't care. He held it over the heart and let my blood drip into it.

"Are you sure this will work?" I asked. Satan looked up at me with an unsure expression. He said he fucking knew what to do! If he made me kill Kellin for no reason then I will personally make it my mission to destroy him.

"I've only done it once before and it worked then. I don't see why it wouldn't work now." He said and let go off my hand. I looked at it, watching the scar quickly heal over. I looked back up at what Satan was doing. He picked up the heart and placed it back inside Kellin's chest. He then put both of his hands over it, closed his eyes and started chanting. I guess it was all part of the process. The language he spoke was something that was around before even I existed, so that is a long time. While he was doing his thing I looked at Kellin's perfect, flawless face. I reached forward to wipe the blood off of his lips and chin. Even dead he still looked absolutely beautiful. My Kellin...the boy who managed to break through my walls and find a way into my own heart. I had never known what love was, but the second I experienced it I knew it.

"Done." Satan interrupted my thoughts. I looked at him and back to Kellin who still wasn't moving or breathing.

"What do you mean done? Why isn't he waking up?" I asked.

"It takes a litt-" He stopped mid-sentence. I knew why too because I could hear it; the sounds of Lucifer and Mike on their rampage to find me. They must have finally sensed me here or something, I don't know, but they were on their way. I looked up at Satan only to see that he had disappeared, clearly too afraid to fight Lucifer. I stood up quickly and turned towards the door, making a defensive stance in front of Kellin's still lifeless body.

They were here and boy did they make it known that they were. They burst through the door and stopped in their tracks when they saw the scene before them.

"Leave us alone!" I growled at the two of them. "This doesn't have to be this way. There's no reason to fight. You leave us alone and we'll leave you alone." I was giving them one last chance. I couldn't give a fuck who runs hell. I just want Kellin back, that's it. Judging by the look on my father's face he wasn't buying it.

"Hand the boy over!" He roared.

"No!" I screamed back straight away. "Stay away from him! I won't let you take him from me again." I was practically on fire right now. I was filled with rage and there was a protective glow surrounding me. There was no way I was letting them go anywhere near Kellin.

"Mike." My father uttered. Mike leapt towards me, but with a wave of my hand he was stopped and thrown across the other side of the room. I didn't feel any stronger with Kellin here. I was supposed to, but I didn't. I could only control Mike's actions because he wasn't expecting it. Almost immediately he was back up and flying towards me. This time my powers had no effect on him and I was being flung across the other side of the room away from Kellin. Mike had me held against a wall, his hands encircling my throat. I watched my father cross the room slowly towards Kellin.

"Mike, Mike please. I'm your brother. Please don't do this." I said. How was he so much stronger than me already? I figured it was probably because along with the title of being the king of hell he also gains extra power. Mike's eyes flashed with sympathy for a moment before they were back to rage.

"Please." I said again but he wasn't listening. As my father moved closer and closer towards Kellin I got more and more desperate. Desperation and love is a powerful thing. I searched within my inner self to pull out the strength I needed. In one swift movement I had pushed Mike away from me and teleported straight over to Kellin, once again blocking the way of my father.

"Stop!" I shouted. The power emanating off of me was enough to push him back a few feet.

"Victor, I didn't want it to come to this. But if you do continue to disobey me then I can banish you in a second." He threatened and paused for a moment as we stared each other down. "Now, move."

"Never." I seethed. He gave me a steely glare.

"Okay then." He said and raised his hand in preparation to do the signature click. "Consider yourself ba-"

He didn't even get the words out. One second he was standing there and the next he was against the far wall and so was Mike. I was utterly confused until I felt a hand enclose around mine. My head quickly snapped to the side to see that Kellin was awake and standing there. A substantial amount of energy was radiating off of him. The second he touched my hand I could feel the power coursing through my veins too. I finally had the power to defeat them. I could kill them. Banish them. I felt like I could do anything. Yet when I turned my head to look at my father and brother again, they were gone. I searched my mind for where they might be. My guess was that they were scared and running. I knew they would be back once they formulated a plan. They could plan all they want but I knew I could defeat them now. I knew I had the power. So for now I forgot about them and focused on the demon next to me.

Kellin and I turned to each other at the same time. He looked pissed off. He was breathing heavily and his eyes were purely black. Black, along with the color of the tight pants he was wearing. They were much like my own but just a different color. A moment after he looked at me though he calmed down. He blinked a few times and his eyes turned that bluish green color they had always been. He looked a little scared too. Scared and confused. I teleported us into my bedroom so he was in familiar surroundings.

KELLIN'S POV-

What happened to me? One second I was in my apartment trying to summon Vic and the next I was standing next to him angrily trying to ward off Lucifer and Mike. I feel so different. I feel powerful and...unhuman.

"How are you feeling." Vic asked cautiously. He stood in front of me, looking at me with a concerned expression. Fuck he's hot. Was he always this attractive? Oh the things that were running through my head right now about what I could do to him...

"Horny." Was the first thing to come out of my mouth. Vic eyebrows furrowed in confusion before he started chuckling. What was so funny? I guess it was a little random that we go from fighting off his family, to me being turned on. But I was. I could feel myself getting hard already just looking at Vic in front of me. I have never gotten turned on this quickly before. What the fuck is happening?

"Sorry, it's just...you're lust." He said. It was my turn to be confused, well, more confused than I already was.

"What are you talking about? What happened anyway? I can't remember anything." I said. I think I had an idea of what happened, but I needed to hear it from him.

"You're a demon now, Kellin. I...well, I actually should have asked for your permission first, but I wanted you to be here with me so badly and this was the only way." He said, confirming my suspicions. Okay, so I'm a demon. I have to say I don't think I will miss my human life at all. All I want is to be with Vic and now that seems possible. After what happened moments earlier I think we have a good shot at defeating Lucifer too.

"You said I'm lust?" I questioned. A smirk appeared on that ridiculously gorgeous face.

"Yes. Satan was the one that turned you into a demon. He used my blood to infect your heart and it didn't click in my mind that you would be a sin too, but you can't stop thinking about sex, can you?" He asked. It was true. The whole time he had been speaking I was thinking about shutting him up with my lips...or other body parts.

"Yeah, uh, so now what do we do?" I asked.

"Well I have to go and find Lucifer and Mike to defeat them, well actually I should rally up Satan and Wrath. I think I can get Gluttony and Envy on our side to. I do-"

"I want to fuck." I interrupted him, not caring about his plans to take over hell. I was so fucking turned on. Is this how he feels all the time?

He chuckled at me again. "No, Kellin, later. I have to sort things out first. I'll be back as soon as I can and we can talk more and do other things, okay?"

He didn't wait for my answer. He was already half way across the room to the door before I even processed the sentences he had uttered. He was almost at the door when I jumped into action. I surprised myself by swiftly flying across the room. I was behind Vic in a matter of one second. I turned him around quickly and pressed him against the door roughly. That was something I was never able to do. I was never able to be rough with Vic, and if I wasn't turned on before then I definitely was now.

"No, I want you to fuck me, now." I basically demanded. I was acting so unlike me. I knew I was. Human me would never, or rarely, be like this with Vic, and of course Vic was so used to being in control he was a little surprised too. I softened the look on my face and lightened my grip on his arms.

"Please." I pleaded. Vic's eyes darkened for a second and I knew I had him where I wanted.

"I guess they can wait." He said. That was all I needed to fly us back over to the bed and push him down on it, landing myself on top of him. It was incredible how easy I was finding it to use these powers. It was just like I somehow naturally knew what to do.

I could tell Vic was about to protest about my controlling ways, so I quickly pressed my lips to his, blocking out any words that was about to flow out of them. The second my lips touched his it was like there was a fire inside me. My lust for him was greater than it ever was. I rolled my hips into his creating friction down below. At first touch I was already moaning. Vic was responding more now. His hands roamed my shirtless body, finally landing on my hips which he pulled against him harder. I groaned louder as I rubbed our erections against each other. It was fucking ridiculous how my body was responding. I started trembling and whimpering. No fucking way. It's too soon to be climaxing already. I stopped my movements and stopped kissing Vic. I pushed myself up a little and looked down at him.

"Already?" He asked a little surprised.

"I...shut up. Everything feels...different." I said. Vic smirked at me and then rolled his hips upwards, grinding against me. I moaned and my arms went shaky.

"Stop that. Just fuck me already." I said and he shook his head. His dominating ways were back in full swing as he flipped us over so he was on top. He grinded himself against me and kissed my neck.

"Oh fuck." I gasped.

"Are you gonna come?" He whispered in my ear. He grinded against me harder and quicker. I was writhing around underneath him, practically screaming because of how amazing this felt. It wasn't long before I was bucking my hips up as a wave of pleasure overcame me and I was making a mess inside my pants.

"Holy hell." I breathed.

"That was quick." He teased.

"Don't make fun of me! This feels...different." I said sheepishly.

"I know baby. Demon sex is...well...it's better I guess. I mean I've never been human so I can't compare it, but judging by how you're reacting, it's a lot better. Plus, you're a demon of lust now. You can pretty much expect to feel like this 24/7." He told me.

"But you're never like this. You last right up until the end." I said.

"I've learnt to control it. You're a new demon. You can't expect to be a pro straight away." He said. As he was speaking I could feel myself getting hard again, and quickly too. I looked down at the bulge in my pants.

"Did you make me do that?" I asked. He looked down too and smirked.

"No. Horny all the time, remember. Look, I've really got to go and sort out what I'm going to do with Lucifer. I'll help you with this a little later." He said and went get up. I pulled him back down straight away.

"No, don't go. I need this. Please, Vic. I'm so fucking hard." I said. I grinded myself against him again. I was so fucking needy.

"Hm, maybe you just need to get it all out of your system..." He said trailing off. I smiled at the implications. Out of my system= a lot of sex. The next second my pants, along with his, were gone. I need him to teach me how to do that.

He wrapped his hand around my fully hard dick and jerked it up and down swiftly. I gasped and flung my head back as once again waves of ecstasy washed over me. I went to give him the same treatment but he knocked my hand out of the way. Okay, if he just wants to do me then I'm totally okay with that.

"Ugh, Vic, faster please." I breathed. He went faster, causing me to cling to the sheets, balling my hands into fists. Once again I was writhing around because of his touch and it wasn't long before I was screaming profanities and shooting everywhere. I didn't even have a second to come down from my high because the next thing I know my cock was engulfed by Vic's warm mouth. I felt the suction straight away, which made me thrust into his mouth kind of violently. He stopped sucking me for a moment and looked up at me.

"Stay still." He ordered with a hint of a smirk.

I propped myself up on my elbows so I could watch his further assault on me. He grinned at me one last time before he licked up my shaft all the way to the tip. He swivelled his tongue around the tip and oh my fuck it felt fucking wonderful. He captured the tip in between his lips, lightly sucking on it before he sucked me all the way in. I was 100% hard again by this point. His mouth was working it's magic on me, sucking at all the right moments. I tangled my fingers in his hair and forced him to go faster, and I mean really forced him. It was all becoming too much once again and I found myself collapsing back onto the bed in a fit of moans.

"Oh yes, Vic, more. More." I begged. I was thrusting upwards into his mouth again, pretty much fucking his mouth and loving every second of it.

"So close." I sighed. He kept going and I kept thrusting. He sucked me up and ran his tongue over the tip and that was enough to send me over the edge for a third time in the last like 10 minutes

"I'm coming. Oh Vic, I'm coming." I said. He didn't skip a beat as I came in his mouth. He just sucked it up like a good demon and swallowed it all. He stopped the sucking once I was done and licked me clean. Although I had orgasmed three times I still felt as though it wasn't enough. I still wasn't satisfied. I needed more.

"More." I begged.

"Still?" He asked surprised.

"Yes, still. Fuck me, Vic. Really hard. I need it so bad." I desperately begged him. He smirked. I think he was really loving this new side of me. I wonder how long it would take for me to be able to control these urges. Vic seemed like he could control it well. I decided to ask him.

"How long did it take you to control your lust?" I asked. Sometimes he goes days without sex. I don't understand how though.

"Hm, well I only started feeling how you're feeling now when I was about fifteen years old and started getting my first souls. Uh...then it was when...and then...and about a few..." He was muttering and I could tell he was calculating the time. He finally stopped after coming up with a conclusive answer. "About two million years."

My mouth dropped open. "Two million years of a constant hard-on?"

"I like to think of it as two million years of constant sex with me." He smirked and kissed my neck. Just like that I was hard all over again. "It's not constant though. You do get a couple of hours here and there where it's manageable."

He started stroking my erection again and all thoughts of our conversation were forgotten.

"Can you PLEASE fuck me now?" I asked.

"Just try and stop me." He said and kissed my jaw, up to my lips. His tongue entered my mouth and played with mine. He moved around so he was on top of me properly and he pressed his lower half against me. He didn't tease me for long though because he quickly shuffled down a little, pressed his tip to my entrance then pushed in. His lips didn't leave mine, even as I cried out when he slammed the rest of the way in. All of my following screams were blocked out by his lips as he pounded into me. Over and over, harder and harder, deeper and deeper. I wrapped my legs around him and used them to pull him in faster. Vic finally stopped kissing me to let us both breathe.

"Faster." I demanded, and he went faster. Only now was I finding out how easy he went on me when I was a human. He never used to go this fast or hard with me and now he is, and hey I wasn't complaining because it felt fucking fantastic. He picked me up a little, raising my lower half from the bed and went in at a different angle.

"MOTHER F-" I was cut off by my own groan. Vic smirked and kept directly hitting that one spot. "Oh God oh God OH FUCK!" I can't handle this. I really can't.

"You like that?" Vic asked. He wrapped his hand around my dick and flicked his wrist quickly.

"Uh huh." I whimpered. The intense pleasure was building up and once more I was a moaning mess as I came all over my stomach. It didn't stop there though, no, the feeling didn't go away. Is this another demon thing? Judging by the look on Vic's face, this was his doing.

"W-what are y-you d- doin-n-g." I stuttered as orgasm after orgasm washed over me. He's done this before. He made me come over and over again, but that was for his own amusement.

"Gotta get it out of your system, babe." He said and kept fucking me. Have I mentioned lately how amazing he feels inside me? I could feel every inch of him sliding in and out. I moved myself up and down in time with him. Wave after wave off pleasure overcame me. It was a fucking mess to be honest, but oh fuck did it feel glorious. How Vic was able to hold out this long I didn't know.

"Uuugh, Vic...oh fuck...oh my...ugh..." I was muttering and moaning all sorts of things to him right now. I pretty much went limp underneath him as he fucked me senseless. I couldn't imagine a better feeling than this. Over and over I came, how many was it? I lost count after twelve.

It was all becoming too much and with another orgasm on top of another I felt like I was going to black out from the sheer ecstasy of it all.

"E-enough. Vic, that's...that's enough." I gasped, followed by yet another orgasm. My lover pounded into me a few more times until he was groaning and trembling above me. I felt him come inside me right before he collapsed on top of me.

"Fuck that's hard to keep in." He said. I'm only just understanding how much control that must take. I was too exhausted to even respond to him right now.

"Are you good now?" He asked and I just nodded. I was beginning to feel tired and I knew it wouldn't be long before sleep took over. "Okay, I've got to go and do some things. I'll be back later." He kissed me on the lips deeply once more before he disappeared from the room and I fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

438K 14.2K 19
(Smut) Kellin is a twink; a newly-hired teen porn star. He's used to giving sexual favors to other people- specifically strangers- in return for mone...
3.3K 303 37
Life was his apartment, college and forgetting his existence. There wasn't a need for "new experiences" when he didn't think he'd see the end of that...
45.3K 2.3K 31
Kellin Quinn had a traumatic upbringing and since has had a hard time staying out of his head. He is sickened by what he loves, and despite trying so...
11.9K 477 11
Victor Fuentes is the new kid in school and catches the eye of small fragile Kellin, but what Kellin doesn't know is Vic's got a dark secret and Kell...