The Deal (Kellic)

Autorstwa kellicfanfix

Desperate to save his dying sister, Kellin makes a deal with Vic, the son of Lucifer, also the demon of lust... Więcej

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 (Final)
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 15

4.1K 110 39
Autorstwa kellicfanfix

"I'm scared...he's just been sitting there muttering to himself...no...no I came over to tell him my cancer is gone and he was just sitting there...no, mom the living room looks like a satanic shrine...yeah like a pentagram is painted on the floor...I don't know, he was a few days ago and now he won't talk to me...yeah some like Spanish thing. I have no idea...He looks like a mess...yeah...yeah...okay...alright...I love you too, mom. Bye." My sister was always horrible at whispering. She was in another room but I could still hear her conversation. I couldn't concentrate when she's here. She has to go.

"Kell?" My sister, Kailey, came back into the room. My head turned quickly then I looked at her. She looked worried, but she looked good. She was practically glowing and I was sure that was because she found out her cancer is gone. Even though I had been sent back to Earth it seems that my original deal with Vic was still honored.

"Hey, sis." I said, throwing a fake smile on my face. I was not okay, but if I wanted her to leave then I had to fake it.

"Hey, I need you to talk to me. What's going on?" She asked, pointing to the scene before her. I guess to a normal person this would look crazy. I quickly stood up and went over to her.

"Nothing, just an experiment." I said.

"An experiment?" She asked, clearly not buying it.

"Yeah. It's just a college assignment thing. So you're cancers gone, huh? Kailey I'm so happy for you." I quickly changed the subject, stepped forward and embraced her in a hug.

"Uh yeah, it's so amazing. It just like, vanished. The doctors have no idea what happened. It's a miracle from God." Her normal bubbly personality was back. I almost laughed at the last comment. If only she knew where her "miracle" really came from. I pulled away and held her at arm's length.

"I'm really happy for you." I said genuinely. I couldn't forget that Kailey was the whole reason I had gotten involved with Vic in the first place. If there was anything that I wanted to come out of this then it's for Kailey to be okay, and she is. And now that I know she is I can focus on getting back to Vic again.

"Thank you. But are you okay? You're acting really weird." She said.

"Oh, yeah. Everything's fine. I'm just stressed. It's almost time for my final exams, you know? I guess I'm just tired." I said.

She looked at me skeptically for a moment before nodding. "Okay, well maybe I'll come by tomorrow when you're a bit more, uh, you?"

"Of course, I'll just get some rest and be back to normal." I lied. I didn't plan on being here tomorrow. I planned on being back with Vic. It's bad enough I've been gone for two days, but I won't let it be a third. No, I wasn't going to give up. I was going to get back to him.

"Okay, I'll see you later then." She said and I nodded quickly. She pulled me in for another hug and then with that she was letting herself out.

The second the door closed behind her I sat back on the floor and picked up the piece of parchment which had brought Vic to me in the first place. I said the phrase again and again and again, yet nothing happened. Ever since I woke up in my bed yesterday I had been out here and saying it over and over. Initially I had thought everything that happened was a dream. No time had passed since I had been down there. It was like it had never happened. But when I came out here and saw the pentagram I knew it was real. It had to be. I did not imagine weeks worth of the best sex of my life. I couldn't accept that it was a dream. I know it's real. Lucifer must have changed the times so no-one would question where I had been. Maybe he completely reversed time. I wonder what happened up here during the time I was really gone for though. It doesn't matter though. None of that matters because it's like it never happened. I can only focus on the future.

Why isn't Vic answering me? Is he ignoring me? Does he not want to see me again? I don't know what it is but I need to find out. I need to find a way back to him even if it's just for answers. It was maybe three hours later when I started to get tired. Maybe I'll try again in the morning. I said the phrase a few more times before getting up and going back into my bedroom. I took off my clothes, leaving myself in boxers. I found it weird to be wearing boxers that weren't black or satin.

I lay down in bed and let my mind wander. What if I never get to see Vic again? I don't even want to think about that possibility. I wonder what he's doing down there...

**VIC'S POV**

"Let me out!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I was in a cage in the depths of hell. Shackles encircled my wrists and ankles. They burned every time I moved. No matter how much I pulled on them I couldn't get free. I couldn't even teleport out of here. I had heard of this place. It was where unruly demons were sent to get punished. But I hadn't done anything wrong! They were keeping me here for another reason, I just didn't know what.

"Silence, brother." Mike said, pacing around the cage. I glared at him as he sharpened his knife using his fingernails. He came towards me like he had many times before and lunged the knife into my stomach, making me cry out in pain. Of course, it couldn't kill me, but with my powers weakened down here it hurt like a fucking bitch.

"Why are you doing this?" I spat.

"Because. I have to keep you weak." He snarled. Why was he enjoying this so much? I knew we had our problems but I never thought he would torture me, especially when I didn't do anything to him.

"Why?" I asked. He just gave me a sinister smile.

"Because I enjoy it." He said. "Actually, I kind of have somewhere else to be, 'cause you know, I have hell to run. I'll send Wrath down. I know he'll do a much better job than me."

And with that he was gone. He's sending Dennis? The demon of wrath...who never shows any type of mercy no matter what. I've seen what he does to his souls. He's brutal. After getting beaten and wounded for the past two days I'm starting to feel sorry for what I had done to Jaime over and over again. Then again Jaime liked it. I don't know how he could possibly enjoy this. It was excruciating.

I heard Kellin's voice in my head again, summoning me. I screamed out in frustration. I wanted to go to him. I needed to go to him, but I couldn't. I needed to get out of here. It would only be a matter of time before Kellin gave up and then I'd have no way of connecting with him. He needs to say the phrase in order for me to go to him. Don't give up, Kellin, please don't give up. My silent pleas were interrupted when Dennis ripped the cage door open and walked in.

"Go on. Do your fucking worst." I growled. I wouldn't show him weakness. The determined expression on Dennis' face never faltered as he came over to me and...unlocked the shackles?

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Getting you out. You're the only one that can stop them." He said.

"Stop who? And from doing what?" I asked.

"Mike and Lucifer. Vic, they abolished the soul system. They're gone, everyone. Gone." He said. My jaw dropped.

"All of them?" I asked and he nodded. I was fucking furious. I had become attached to a few souls over my time. I treated them like sex slaves, well that's because they were, but some of them I wouldn't have minded to keep around. Jack for instance turned out to be a loyal, dare I say it...friend? Another soul crossed my mind.

"Jaime." I whispered. Dennis nodded again.

"Yes, Vic you giving me Jaime was the best thing that has happened in my entire existence. I want him back." He said. Another thought entered my mind.

"Do you love him?" I asked. He almost laughed at that.

"Love? Vic, I'm incapable of love." He chuckled. I didn't say any more on the topic. So, they got rid of the souls. I had a bad feeling that Mike and my father were just going to make things worse. Why would they get rid of the souls? I didn't understand what the point of that was and right now I was too busy thinking of how to get Kellin back. I had to work quickly.

"Thank you." I muttered to Dennis before I transported out of there and back into my bedroom. Straight away I went to the soul's room. It was completely empty. All of them were gone. Banished. Unless Mike changes the rules himself then I can never get them back. Ever. I'd deal with that later. I have more important things to do.

Okay, time to focus on Kellin. I cleared my mind as best I could and then I listened. Come on Kellin, come on. Just one more time. Say it one more time. In the back of my mind I could see, or more feel, an overwhelming rage coming from the other demons. They knew. They knew I had gotten out and they were on a warpath to find me. Come on Kellin. It's now or never.

**Kellin's POV**

"Kellin." That familiar, seductive voice whispered in my ear. In my half-asleep state it took me a moment to realize what was happening, and once I did I turned over quickly in my bed, suddenly wide awake because of what I saw.

"Vic." I gasped. He smiled and wasted no time in pressing his lips to mine. Butterflies erupted in my stomach. Was this really happening? How did he get here? Oh fuck it I don't even care! He's here. After days of trying to summon him he's finally here.

Speaking wasn't even an option right now. His hand was on my hip, pulling my body into his. His fingers brushed up and down my bare skin. My body ached for him greater than it ever had before. He pushed his entire body on top of mine, his legs intertwining with mine. He pinned my hands to the bed so I couldn't touch him. Oh how I missed him being in control of me. He moved his body against mine as our lips separated and recaptured one another's.

"I love you." I gasped in between kisses. He didn't respond. He trailed his lips along my jaw, to my neck, sending shivers down my spine every time he stopped to suck on my skin. He was palming the front of my jeans now. Warmth spread throughout my body.

"Oh please, Vic." I gasped. The demon littered my chest with kisses as he went further down my body. He gripped my hips, tucking his fingers under the top of my boxers. Why wasn't I questioning this? He hadn't spoken a word and I had so much to ask. Yet right now I couldn't form the words. I was so lost in what he was doing to my body.

He got to the front of my boxers and placed a kiss on my bulge. I gasped and involuntarily bucked my hips forwards. Vic glanced up at me, his face showing no emotion whatsoever. I frowned at him. Something was off about how he was acting. All suspicious thoughts were dismissed though when I felt his warm mouth around the tip of my dick. His tongue worked wonders on me. I threw my head back and gripped at the sheets.

"Yes" I breathed. "More."

Vic only complied and bobbed his head up and down. I didn't care about my neighbours in surrounding apartments, there was no way I was going to be quiet. I couldn't. Oh God he was good at this. Each time he sucked me in it sent a whole new wave of pleasure over me. My hips were moving up and down in time with him.

"Oh f-fuck, Vic. Oh G-God." I stuttered out. I was breathing heavily, my moans and whimpers getting louder and louder. Suddenly he stopped just as I was getting that familiar feeling in the pit of my stomach. I wasn't going to protest though. I trusted Vic and I knew something better was about to happen, and I was right.

He slid back up my body, tugging my boxers furthers down my legs, leaving me to kick them off. I wrapped my hands around his neck and brought his lips back to mine, not giving a damn where those lips had just been. The lustful demon was struggling with his pants so I helped him out, undoing them and pulling them off considering he didn't have his powers up here to do it.

Vic still didn't speak to me. He didn't make a single sound. I felt him at my entrance and then he slowly pushed in, already lubed up. Wait, already lubed? He can't do that up here. I pushed his chest away and he looked down at me.

"Vic, How-" My words were cut off when he slammed into me hard.

"Oh fuck!" I cried out. He smirked, of course he smirked, and then he continued at a normal speed. Well, the way he grinded his hips into me was more loving. Every muscle in my body was one hundred percent enjoying Vic's treatment of me. Oh God I missed him so much. I missed this. It's only been a couple of days but I missed it.

With every thrust I felt myself getting closer and closer. The feelings intensified and soon my moans were getting frantic. I moved my hips in time with Vic's body, making him touch different areas inside me which made me go fucking crazy.

"I'm close, oh Vic I'm gonna come." I groaned. But nothing happened. I slowly felt Vic fading away from me. In the back of my mind I knew this feeling. This was what it feels like when a dream was ending.

"No." I said as I felt myself being pulled from the dream. I tried to hang onto it, I really tried, but then my eyes shot open. I was laying in my bed, alone, sweating, and with the biggest hard on you could imagine. Disappointment washed over me as I realized Vic wasn't here. He never was, well not tonight anyway. I pulled off my sheets and looked down at the rod in my boxers. I groaned and lay back down. Fuck that dream!

I needed to jerk off, bad. However the total and utter sadness that washed over me once I realized Vic wasn't here was enough to turn me off completely, so I lay there instead, waiting for it to go down so I could get back to sleep. I waited and I waited, thinking about the most un-sexual things I could. It was about half way down so I thought it'd be okay to try and get back to sleep now.

Before I did though I decided to get up and get a glass of water. I left my room and went out to the kitchen, quickly downing a glass of water and then crossing back through the living room, but before I left I stopped and turned back around. Maybe I'll give it another go before I go back to bed. I went and sat on my place on the floor and walked over to the same spot I had been in when I first summoned Vic. I didn't need the piece of parchment this time. I knew the phrase off by heart. I spoke it as clear as day and then waited a minute. Nothing. I sighed, giving up once again. Maybe it's about time I give up on this. It clearly isn't working and I can't see it working any time soon.

I solemnly walked back to my room, trying not to think about how this is the end of Vic and I. I pushed the door open but the second I had stepped through I was pushed back against it as it slammed closed. I only had a second to see Vic before his lips smashed onto mine. I was in a state of shock. This time I knew for sure it wasn't a dream. He was actually here. I melted against him as I let his lips take full control. A minute later of lip biting and tongue playing he stepped away, taking a few steps back. We were both breathing heavily and looking at each other in maybe disbelief?

"Hey." He said. He's really here. Love and adoration filled me. I love this Demon-man so much and he was actually here. He hadn't given up on me. I knew he wouldn't!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

103K 4.1K 40
Sixteen years old, Kellin Bostwick starts a new life after his mom, sister, and him escapes his father. After settling into their new life, Kellin fi...
283K 12.3K 50
After being taken away from his severely neglectful parents, Kellin Quinn is put into foster care with little knowledge or experience of the world ou...
4.7K 260 8
€VALENTINES SPECIAL€ ________________________ In which, Kellin is a kind prince from a small kingdom and gets captured by the Great Dragon.
242 9 10
It was cold. The chill crept under Vic's jacket, goosebumps rising on his skin. He sighed, cursing himself for not taking Alex's lift, clenching his...