The Deal (Kellic)

By kellicfanfix

Desperate to save his dying sister, Kellin makes a deal with Vic, the son of Lucifer, also the demon of lust... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 (Final)
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 14

4.6K 108 55
By kellicfanfix

Three days. It's been three long days since Vic made me leave. I was going crazy without him. Absolutely insane! I know I've gone days without him before but this feels different. This feels definite, like there's no way he's going to go back on his decision. I fought it, I did. I tried to make him let me stay but he wouldn't hear anything of it. At least when he was avoiding me other times he still came into the room every day to check that we're all behaving, or even to get another soul to play with, but not this time. This time I haven't seen him since he made me leave.

"Are you just going to lay there all day again?" Jack asked from the bed beside me.

"Like there's anything else to do. We're stuck here for eternity, remember. Get used to doing nothing." I said in a monotone. I heard Jack sigh next to me and give up, just like he had given up three hours ago when he tried to get me to do something.

So like usual I ignored my surroundings and stared at the ceiling, counting the cracks in stone. I kept losing count and starting over again though. Ignoring everyone around me suddenly became so difficult. It was the abrupt shuffle of feet along the floor which made me sit up and look around. I knew what was happening. Everyone was assembled at the end of their beds and Vic, that devilish bastard I was in love with, was standing at the door which led to his room. His eyes were fixated on me. Like the other souls I got up, but I didn't stay at the end of my bed. I took this as my chance to confront Vic. I didn't care that the other souls were watching. They all knew the situation and were surprisingly okay with Vic and I getting closer, and they were sympathetic when they found out he's pushing me away.

"Vic." I started, but he put his hand up, silencing me.

"Don't." He said coldly. He swiftly walked past me and straight to...Jack? He went to Jack. Jack looked just as surprised as the rest of us. Vic however looked determined. He wanted something and it looks like he'll stop at nothing to get it. And right now it looks like that something is Jack.

"You, my room. Now." Vic ordered, pointing at Jack. My stomach dropped. Is he actually going to...no...I can't process that thought right now. I mean, I know he's the demon of lust and I know he has needs and it's not like he hasn't had sex with everyone in this room multiple times before, but this time was different. This time I'm in love with him and him doing this...well...he may as well rip my heart out now and stomp on it.

Vic didn't look at me as he turned and walked to his room. Jack walked by me casting me an apologetic glance. I wasn't mad at him. This isn't his fault. He couldn't exactly say no to Vic. I can't believe this is happening. Well, I can, but I still didn't want it too. A horrible feeling coursed through my veins and tears pricked at my eyes. I wouldn't cry though. Maybe there's a perfectly reasonable explanation behind this. I just don't believe Vic would purposely hurt me like that. I mean, if he wanted sex then he could have gone after anyone, but he went for my best friend in here. That's just cruel and I don't think Vic is that cruel...or is he? Maybe I'm under estimating him. I found myself walking over to the door and jiggling the door knob but it was locked, just as it had been for the past three days. I put my ear to the door just hoping to hear something.

"Don't do this to yourself, mate." Louis said. I knew the others were worried about me. I always saw them glancing at each other whenever I did or said something. It's funny how these remaining souls were like a family ever since the others were banished.

"I have to know." I snapped at him. He just shrugged and I watched as he flopped down onto Harry's bed. I've noticed they sleep in the same bed quite often and Vic hasn't said anything about it. Maybe he doesn't know. I don't know. I don't care either. I'm too busy trying to hear what was going on on the other side of that door. Talking. They were talking but I couldn't make out any of the words. Damn it. I need to know what's going on. Yet on the other hand I probably wouldn't be able to handle it if I hear Vic and Jack hooking up.

"Can you hear anything?" Harry asked. I shook my head. This was torturous. What was I even waiting for? A moan? A scream? Anything. I just want to hear anything that will confirm what they are doing in there. I waited for a few minutes and heard absolutely nothing until the door pulled away from me causing me to fall through it and onto the floor. Well, I would have hit the floor if it weren't for Vic dropping to his knees and catching me just in time. In a flash we were both standing again and he was pushing me away.

"Both of you, out." He demanded. He turned away from both of us. Jack looked at me and nodded towards the door. I shook my head and waved my hand so he would leave. He gave me a concerned look but left anyway, shutting the door behind him.

"Vic." I said, letting him know I was still here. He was standing in the middle of the room by his bed but his back was facing me.

"I told you to go." He said sternly.

"No. I won't. You can't push me away for the rest of eternity." I said.

"I can banish you though." He said.

"You wouldn't." I walked towards him and he visibly tensed up. He was already on guard. I was going to break him though. I wouldn't let him continue to push me away. I need him and he needs me. It literally pains me to be away from him.

"I could." He said, but I ignored it.

"What were you talking to Jack about?" I asked. The question was eating me alive so I had to ask before I went about seducing him. He finally turned to face me. His face held no emotion. He wasn't going to speak so when I got to him I placed my hands on his chest.

"Kellin." He warned. He took my hands and pushed them away.

"Just tell me and then I'll go." I lied. I had no plans of leaving any time soon. I stayed standing close to Vic. He looked down, his eyes scanning up and down my body. I swear I heard him make a quiet sound of frustration in the back of his throat. I know it's bad to use sex to get what you want, but I'm going to. I won't let him throw away what we have. I can't. I'd rather get sent away than stay in that room all day every day knowing that Vic was just in the next room and I couldn't have him.

"I was asking him questions." He said.

"About?" I urged.

"The legend." He admitted. Oh...so that's what it was all about.

"What about it?" I asked. Vic sighed, his body relaxing as he realized I wasn't going to give this up.

"I was trying to see if he knew anything else. Like if there was a way out." He said.

"And is there?"

"No. I don't know. Jack knows nothing. I even asked my parents and every other demon I could find and none of them have ever heard of this legend." He said bitterly.

"Wait so it might not even be true then." I said. He shrugged his shoulders and looked away from me. It was strange seeing him like this. He looked vulnerable and not at all like his usual confident self. I wondered if that was just because he feels more comfortable around me now. I know I feel comfortable around him, which is crazy. I can't believe I fell for a demon in hell.

"But it might be. Kellin, we can't risk it." He said.

"But it might not even be true! What's the point of keeping me here if you never see me anyway?" I asked. I know I was sounding desperate, but hey I guess that's what I am.

"It's better than losing you for good." He said.

"Well...it can just be sex. That's all. Just sex. Just turn your feelings off. You're a demon, remember? You're always saying how you don't have feelings." I said. I went to him again and placed my hands on his shoulders, lightly rubbing up and down. I know he's going to give in eventually. And I truly believed that he could push away the feelings. If it's just sex then love shouldn't be an issue.

"I know I don't have feelings." He snapped. "But it's not impossible to develop them and I may have already started. I'm trying to ignore it. Kellin, what aren't you understanding about this? You're playing with fire here. You could leave for good."

"I'd rather take the chance and be with you now rather than not be with you for the rest of time." I said.

"Kellin, go." He said firmly, but I wasn't going to listen.

"Or you could throw me on the bed and have your way with me." I said in the most seductive voice I could come up with. Vic didn't say anything. He just stared me down, so I kept at it. "I know you haven't had sex in three days. I know you have needs." I trailed my fingers down his bare chest and the stopped at his red pants. I tucked my fingers underneath the fabric.

"Don't." He said. He took my wrists and held them away from him. He had too tight of a grip so I gave up on using them and put my lips to good use instead. I leant in and placed kisses along his collarbone and up to his neck. I could feel the vibrations in his throat as he tried to hold back a moan. I wanted him so badly and I'm going to do everything I can to get him. In a flash Vic was sending us flying across the room and my back collided with a wall. He kept his fingers laced tightly around my wrists and they were pinned to the wall.

"I said fucking don't!" He shouted at me. The words echoed around the room. We fell into a silence. He was breathing heavily, his eyes filled with anger. I was trying to keep calm but honestly he was scaring me just a little bit.

"Kiss me." I asked, no, demanded. I wanted to demand something for once. The look in Vic's eyes changed. The anger was completely gone and I knew I had won. He let go of my wrists, cupped my cheeks in his hands and crushed his lips against mine. He quickly took control of the situation. He pushed himself against me, pressing me against the wall harder. He kissed me with such a hunger I had never seen before. The next thing I know he had stopped kissing me and I was being thrown across the room, only to land in the middle of the bed. Vic was on top of me in seconds and kissing me again. His hands roamed my body, finally stopping at my thighs to lift them up and pull me closer to him. I arched my back which allowed him to grind his growing bulge against mine. His lips left mine and he brushed them along my jawline to my ear.

"I want to hear you moan." He whispered. He grinded harder sending a tingly feeling throughout my body and a moan escaped my lips. "Now now, I think we can do better than that." The lustful demon palmed the front of my boxers and I let out a shaky breath.

"P-please, Vic. I can't wait any longer." I said. It's been three days. Three days without the best sex of my afterlife. I'm sure he was feeling just as horny as I was. I guess I was right because moments later he was pulling my boxers off and tossing them on the floor.

"Yours too." I said, and he made them disappear. I looked down between his legs and bit my bottom lip before moving down.

"No, wait." He said and I gave him a curious look. "Same time." Once again I gave him that questioning look. He just chuckled and motioned for me to come up to him, so I did. I crawled up and knelt next to him. His eyes flicked to my dick which was right near his face.

"Now what?" I asked.

"I think you humans call it a sixty-nine." He said. Oh, now he was making sense. I grinned at him and then lay down on my side, taking my position. I had never done this before. Vic turned on his side too and I don't know if I was meant to wait for him to start, but I didn't anyway. I was just too eager. Without a moment's hesitation I grabbed hold and then sucked him into my mouth. Involuntarily or not, Vic bucked his hips towards me. A second later I felt his warm lips wrap around me. His expert mouth and tongue did their thing, making it difficult for me to concentrate on pleasuring him. I knew Vic usually tried to hold back moans but now that he had me in his mouth I could feel the vibrations of the silent sounds. Oh fuck he was so good at this. I had to stop sucking him.

"Oh fuck, Vic." I moaned. He stopped for a moment and looked down at me.

"Keep going." He said. I nodded and took his length into my mouth again. I swiveled my tongue around his tip every time I pulled my head back. I thought I was doing good until his fucking tongue...oh God his tongue and the things it could do. I was starting to breathe too heavily and once again I stopped sucking him so I could moan and swear.

"Kellin I swear to Satan if you stop again..." He trailed off. I whimpered and fell onto my back, giving up.

"Just...fuck me." I said. Yes, that was blunt, but I'm not going to go and be all sweet about it. Vic smirked at me and crawled on top of me, positioning himself in between my legs. He grabbed my thighs and pulled them up so I could wrap my legs around him a little.

"It would be my pleasure. I can't promise I'll last long. Three days is the longest I've gone without sex." He said.

"What does it matter? You can do that demon magic and make yourself last longer." I said. He shook his head and smiled at me.

"I don't want to use magic. I want it to be real." He said. He kept smiling which was totally unlike him, and his eyes held...no, I'm imagining things. That look wasn't what I thought it was.

"You okay?" He asked, frowning at me. I smiled and nodded. "Good, 'cause now I'm going to make you scream, okay baby?" He asked slowly. I bit my lip and nodded. He lined himself up and then stopped to look at me again.

"Fast or slow?" He asked.

"Fast." I said without a moment's hesitation. He grinned wickedly and then slammed into me. I cried out, flinging my head back and gripping the sheets underneath me.

"You said fast." He said.

"Yeah but you could be a little more gentle." I said. He smirked and leant down so his face was barely an inch away from mine.

"I think we both know you don't like gentle." He said. He brushed his nose against mine lightly. His breath tickled my lips. They were aching to be kissed. He started moving inside me, slowly in the beginning but he soon built up his speed and was fucking me hard.

"Uh...uh...fuck...ugh..." I moaned every single time he completely buried himself in me. His face was still very close to mine. He was keeping eye contact but I knew that was a bad idea. No feelings! I have to remind myself to keep feelings out of this. Him however, well he was blinded by the lust and had no common sense right now. So when I looked away he quickly forced me to look at him again. That look was there again. The look telling me his feelings were getting stronger. I closed my eyes and then Vic's lips were on mine. I kissed him back as best I could considering I was a moaning mess. I arched my back against him, making him go deeper. Vic rolled his hips into me with more...passion. His fingers laced with mine as he held one of my hands. The other hand had gone down to slowly stroke my member.

It hadn't been very long since we started this and I could already feel the familiar tingling in my stomach telling me I was getting close. I moaned a little louder so Vic would know I was close.

"Me too." He mumbled against my lips. I could tell that this was going to be intense. It had been three days since either of us had found a release so this was going to be amazing. Vic was beginning to get vocal. His lips left mine as a gasp escaped them.

"Kell..." He groaned. The feeling was rising and soon I was gasping Vic's name and spilling onto my stomach. The feeling of the most intense pleasure was so overwhelming. It was just fucking amazing. I guess seeing me come tipped Vic over the edge because I soon felt him finish too. He groaned and collapsed on top of me, his face buried into my neck. He kissed it over and over again as he pulled out of me.

"You're perfect." He said. He kissed up my jaw line and planted a soft kiss on my lips before looking at me. That look was back again. It was different this time. There was sadness mixed with it and it was like he was realizing something.

"No." I whispered. He nodded his head.

"I tried to fight it. I tried so hard." He said quietly.

"Don't. Please don't." I begged.

"I'm in love with you." He said as clear as day. He fell for me. He just admitted it. He's accepted it. If he's accepted it then what does that mean for us? We lay there in silence just looking at each other. I wanted to say it back but I was just too damn scared to do anything. Would something happen if I admitted it too? Will I disappear the second Vic stops touching me? What will happen? I don't know. I was starting to think that maybe nothing will happen. Vic suddenly pushed himself off of me and looked around frantically.

"What's wrong?" I asked. He climbed off of me and then clicked his fingers. I was suddenly clean and clothed and so was he.

"Up." He said. I was starting to panic now, but I got up anyway.

"Vic, what is it?" I asked. Vic didn't get a chance to answer though because moments later someone else appeared in the room. Lucifer.

"Father." Vic greeted him coldly. He stepped in front of me, pushing me behind him. I was so scared. I had no idea what was going on.

"Victor, I am disappointed in you. You're weak. It's pathetic." Lucifer said. The two of them stood there staring each other down. They had both stopped speaking. It was like they were having a mental conversation with each other.

"No. You can't take him. Just leave us alone. You don't need to do this." Vic said. Lucifer wants to take me? What? Where? If I wasn't holding my breath I'd be hyperventilating right now.

"I have to do this." He said.

"Why?!" Vic screamed at him. His father didn't say anything. Vic turned around to face me quickly. He cupped my face in his hands and looked at me desperately.

"I'll find a way." He said. His lips came towards me but I never felt them. I never felt them because I disappeared. I was just gone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289K 21K 45
While cleaning out his room to leave for college, Kellin Quinn discovers a mysterious book which holds his whole life story. Past, present, and futur...
3K 218 32
It's been two years since a deadly virus spread all over the world. It destroyed cities, killed people, and split families apart. Now there is zombie...
4.7K 260 8
€VALENTINES SPECIAL€ ________________________ In which, Kellin is a kind prince from a small kingdom and gets captured by the Great Dragon.
96.7K 3.8K 25
Kellin is hopelessly in love with his best friend Vic and can't shake these feelings, not even after ten years, not even when Vic falls in love with...