The Deal (Kellic)

By kellicfanfix

Desperate to save his dying sister, Kellin makes a deal with Vic, the son of Lucifer, also the demon of lust... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 (Final)
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 10

5.6K 130 49
By kellicfanfix

Vic's POV-

I sat on the edge of Kellin's bed, watching him sleep. I was coming to get him so I could fuck him, but when I saw he was still asleep I couldn't help but stop and watch. He was completely relaxed, his face peaceful, his bare chest rising up and down slowly. I don't know why I was so entranced by him. He seemed so angelic in this state, and to me that was wrong. I'm a demon. I shouldn't be so fixated on this innocent-looking boy, yet I found it happening this very morning. My body had a mind of its own as I subconsciously reached forward and brushed his messy hair away from his eyes. He frowned and I pulled my hand away instantly. Why was I doing this? I was captivated.

Kellin made a whimpering moan and shifted around. The single sound was enough snap me out of my trance and turn me back into the horny demon I rightfully am. I shook off the former thoughts as a whole lot of new thoughts entered my mind. As per normal I didn't care that the other souls were all watching me curiously. My hand slipped under the sheets and I palmed the front of Kellin's boxers to wake him up. I felt him getting hard and it wasn't long before he was waking up with a desperate moan. Fuck. I need him. I didn't wait for the disoriented boy to wake up properly. I took his hand and pulled him off the bed.

"What?" His voice croaked as he stumbled along behind me. I was thinking maybe a change of scenery for this morning's fun. Instead of taking him back to my room, I took him into the bathroom, which was empty. I waved my hand to shut the door behind us and with a click of my fingers it was locked. I turned to look at Kellin. He was rubbing his eyes and pouting at me for disturbing his slumber. What do humans call this? Cute? That's the word, isn't it? Yes, he was cute.

I stepped forward and picked him up easily, took him over to the bench and set him on it. I didn't say a word to him as I pulled his boxers down and off, hastily tossing them to the ground. I could have just made them disappear, but I found undressing him properly to be a lot more rewarding. I looked down at his growing member and took hold of it, stroking it.

"It's too early." He whined. I flinched at the complaint. Normally if a soul complained I'd rip out their tongue or at least duct tape their mouth shut. But with Kellin I just ignored it. I don't know why, but I did. I was growing too close to this boy. Sex. That's all I need him for. Just sex.

The boy relaxed against the mirror as I continued my assault. I guess he was used to this. He was used to me finding him at any time of the day and getting straight into this. The truth was, I was always going to him because if I didn't then what if he went back to Mike? I don't care if I lose him, but I don't want Mike taking him! I'd much sooner have Kellin banished than give him up to another demon. He's my property, no-one else's. It would make me look weak if another demon took him.

Kellin's soft moan brought me out of my thoughts and I looked at him to see him shaking and holding onto the edge of the bench tightly, breathing heavily. I stopped touching him. I didn't want him to come just yet. In a flash I made my pants disappear and Kellin didn't even have to be asked before he slid off the bench and dropped to his knees, taking me all in his mouth.

"That's a good boy." I said, running my fingers through his hair. He looked up at me with those big, blue eyes, innocently batting his eyelashes at me. That was something I admired about him. He could seem so innocent, yet I knew the truth. He wasn't pure at all.

I had to use the counter-top as support as Kellin continued bobbing his head up and down. I was throbbing in his mouth. Oh I have trained him well. He started going slower, flicking his tongue over the tip at an agonizing pace. He is so going to get it now... My lust took over and I grabbed a fistful of his hair, yanking him up so he was eye level with me. He licked his lips and bit his bottom one, his eyes darkening with desire. Fuck. I turned him around and pushed him into the counter-top, bending him over a little. I came up behind him, placing my hands on his hips. I could see his reflection in the mirror. Perfect. Now I'll be able to watch him while I do this.

I lined myself with him, lubing myself in the process and easily pushed into him. I heard his gasp which was incentive enough to pull almost all the way out and ram into him again. He cried out that time. I looked at his expression in the mirror. He was frowning with his eyes closed, but I knew he loved it. Fuck I fit so well in him.

I moved at a regular pace, although maybe a bit harder than usual. I just loved slamming him into the bench and hearing him scream just that little bit louder. He had himself propped up on his elbows, but every time I'd push back in he would falter until his head was resting against the counter. I laced my fingers in his hair and pulled him back up. I still want to see his face.

"Stay up." I ordered and he nodded.

I thrust into him faster and he was moving himself against me, pushing back to meet my thrusts, and fuck it felt good. I ran my fingernails down his back, leaving marks that I knew would be there for days if I didn't heal him. I wouldn't heal him...I want to see them there the next time we do this which will probably be in a couple of hours. I can't get enough of this boy. I don't know what it is...maybe his willingness to do whatever I want? Or maybe it's that he sometimes disobeys me...like right now...he had fallen back to the bench so I couldn't see his face in the reflection. I let it slide though.

"Oh fuck. Harder." He begged me. He always wanted more. I gave him what he wanted because it was what I wanted too. I fucked him harder. His gasps and heavy breathing turned into desperate moans. "Ooh, yes! Ugh, Vic." He was so loud, yet I stayed silent, containing myself.

Without a warning I pulled out of him and stepped away. Kellin groaned in protest and almost fell to the ground if I hadn't have caught him around his waist at the last second. I only stopped because I had that nagging thought in the back of my mind that someone in the demon world, my father, wanted to talk to me. No, fuck that. I'm not done yet.

"Sorry, gotta get this done quick." I said.

"Just fuck me." He whispered out of breath. I love it when he talks like that. I turned him around and picked him back up, setting him on the bench so he was facing me. He instantly wrapped his legs around me, pulling me closer, so close that our chests were touching and I could feel his breath on my neck which he promptly started kissing and biting. I held back a groan and pushed him away so his back was against the mirror like it had been earlier. I held him by his thighs and picked him up a little so I could slip back into him. There was still that annoying tugging in the back of my mind so I had to hurry this up.

I thrust into him, watching his face as he closed his eyes and threw his head back. He, unlike me, didn't hold back any of his moans, groans or screams. He turned me on so fucking much. I could have came at any moment now, but I was waiting for him. I wrapped my hand around his dick and started jerking him. He opened his eyes to look at me and his body trembled.

KELLIN'S POV-

"I'm so c-close." I said. I sat up straighter and wrapped my arms around his neck and tangled my fingers in his hair, pulling his body closer to mine. I kissed his jawline and lightly nibbled on it, smirking when I felt him shiver. I stopped and looked him in the eyes. The overwhelming urge to kiss him was back again, but I knew I couldn't. I couldn't risk him flipping out again. The demon closed his eyes and rested his forehead on mine. He was thrusting into me slower now, but still hard. His nose rubbed against mine and fuck I wanted to kiss him so bad.

I was feeling a bit rebellious...so I very lightly brushed my lips against his, playing it off as an accident. His eyes shot open as he glared at me but I just looked back innocently. He pushed me away again, but he kept fucking me, but quicker now. I had been holding off but I couldn't delay it any longer. His hand squeezed me tighter, earning a moan. That familiar, intense feeling got worse and worse and finally I was exploding, screaming out and gripping the counter-top.

"About time." He muttered before he pulled out and stroked himself a few times, finally groaning out loud for once and spilling onto my stomach. I looked up from the mess and saw him actually smiling at me. That was a relief. I thought he'd be mad for the "accidental" kiss.

"Clean yourself up. I'll be back for round two later." He said with a wink and disappeared. I took a deep breath and let it out. I don't think I'm ever going to get over doing this with him. Every time it just feels better and better.

I got off the bench and with wobbly, shaky legs I went over to the shower and turned it on to clean myself off. I guess this is one good way to wake up in the morning. I was a bit embarrassed that we had done it in the bathroom though. The room echoes so I knew the other souls would have heard everything. Oh well, it's not like they haven't heard it all before. When I was all clean I dried myself off and put my boxers back on.

I hesitantly walked back into the bedroom, just to see almost everyone looking back at me. It was kind of intimidating to be honest. The whole room was silent and everyone was just fixated on me. I looked at Jack who had quickly become my best friend in here. He just gave me a warning look. A warning? For what?

"You've been spending an awful lot of time with Vic lately." Jaime pointed out. His bed was closest to the bathroom, so he was standing right by me.

"Um, yeah. I can't, uh, I can't help it if he, um, if he wants me." I said timidly. How was I supposed to say 'he wants to fuck me, not you' in a nice way?

"Maybe so, but some of us don't quite like what you're doing." Jaime said, moving closer. A few others started to come closer too and soon enough they were surrounding me. I stood there, on edge and completely paranoid that they were going to do something to me. There were about ten of them.

"I'm not doing anything." I defended myself.

"Bull fucking shit!" Jaime shouted, making me jump back, startled. I ended up running into one of the others who pushed me back into the middle of the group. I was starting to get scared now. "You know what will happen if he falls in love with you. You're trying to make it happen and fuck, you've gotten a lot further than all of us. We have been here longer than you. We deserve the freedom!"

All around me there were murmurs of agreement. I looked around the circle quickly, seeing which of the souls were against me. Some of these people I thought I formed friendships with. I looked at Jack who was still standing at his bed, looking away from the scene that was unfolding here. Did he know something that I didn't?

"You need to be stopped." Jaime spoke up again.

"Well you can't. You can't stop Vic from doing what he wants. I'm sorry none of you have succeeded, but don't take your anger out on me." I said, getting a little riled up now.

"Yes, we can. We're going to show you what will happen if you keep this shit up." Jaime said and the small circle I was in got smaller as they all walked towards me.

"W-what are you going to do?" I asked, fear seeping through my veins. As I said that, Jaime pushed my shoulders, sending me into the main part of the group and the next second I could feel blow after blow as fists and feet collided with my body. I screamed out as they battered my body. I was thrown to the floor, but of course it didn't stop them from hurting me. I wanted to die. That's what I wanted. But I was in hell, I'm already dead. Nothing could kill me here, right?

"Stop!" I screamed. "Jack! Jack help!" Through the feet I could see Jack still over by his bed. Why won't he help me? Why?! I called out for Vic this time, that only made them kick me harder so I stopped. I shielded my head, protecting it from most of the impact. The pain was unbearable. My body was starting to feel numb though and soon enough I could barely feel the hits. Was I even getting hit anymore? I took my hands away from my face and looked up. Jaime was looking down at me smirking.

"Please just stop." I pleaded. Tears had started to fall from my eyes now.

"Justin, help me out here." Jaime said and he bent down to roughly pick me up from the ground. I cried out in pain when my body stretched out. I looked down at my figure which was not only starting to form bruises all over, but there were gashes and blood trickling down me in some spots. I looked disfigured. Are my ribs broken? I looked different. I could taste blood. I could feel it pouring out of my nose and my mouth.

Jaime started dragging me somewhere with the help of Justin- Justin my bed neighbour who I had spent many hours talking to. I thought he was my friend.

"Come on guys, that's enough." Jack said. Oh, finally coming to my rescue, huh?

"No, that's not enough. We want him gone." Jaime growled. Where were they taking me? I found out soon enough.

"Jaime, don't!" Jack's panicked voice shouted. I was so disoriented I didn't know what was going on, until I heard the shattering of glass and the next thing I knew I was falling and my skin was burning, I mean really burning. It felt like I was on fire. I opened my eyes, getting hit by the heat of the flames. I shut them straight away but not before seeing the red sky and the window that I had just been thrown out of. My back slammed against the ground and I felt like I was going to die, but I couldn't. I screamed so loud and for so long as the flames burnt through my skin. A normal person would have been dead from the impact alone, but I was in hell...I couldn't fucking die. It was agonizing. The pain was excruciating. I could feel the skin being melted off my body. And the next second the heat was gone, but the pain, oh the pain was still there. All I wanted was to pass out, but I couldn't. My mind was still working although my body was burnt, battered and useless. I writhed around and screamed, begging for the pain to stop.

"Kellin, Kellin, no!" Vic's voice said. I was too scared to open my eyes, would they even work? Fuck. I couldn't feel anything other than pain. Slowly, very slowly, the pain was taken away. I stopped the screaming and the moving around as someone held me still. The intense burning stopped and I finally felt like it was okay to open my eyes. When I did I saw I was in Vic's room on his floor and his mouth was connected to my wrist as he injected my body with his venom. He was looking down at me urgently. I didn't feel like I could move. Could I? He just kept biting me. My whole body was shaking and I felt so unbelievably cold now. I was shivering although I knew the temperature of the room was warm like usual. Eventually Vic let go of my wrist and set it down beside me. I looked down at my body, seeing it was covered black with ash. Vic looked down too, examining every inch of me. He then waved his hand over me and I was clean.

"How do you feel?" He asked frantically, and that's when I burst into tears. The physical pain was gone, sure, but fucking hell, I just got beaten to a pulp and burned alive! Vic just watched me as I cried. He didn't touch me, he didn't say anything, he just watched. How could they do that to me?! I don't know how long I cried for. I just knew that Vic had stayed there the whole time watching me. Eventually I stopped and reasoned with myself that I was okay now. I'm okay. Everything is okay.

"How do you feel?" He asked again, but calmer this time.

"I-I'm okay." I said quietly and sat up, surprised that I was feeling 100% now.

"You sure?" He asked in concern. Vic...concerned? I just nodded. "Good, come with me." The concern was gone and his face now held complete rage. He picked me up from the ground, careful to not be rough although it didn't matter because I was feeling fine now. He held my wrist and quickly dragged me along back to the soul's room. I tried to pull back because I didn't want to go back in there. I couldn't! Not with a room full of people who hurt and betrayed me! He kept pulling me along though and then we were back in the room and he dropped my wrist. I stayed close to him, afraid that someone would hurt me again. The first thing I looked at was the broken window which heat was radiating from. With a click of his fingers the window was fixed.

"Who did this!?" His voice bellowed through the room. Everyone stood at the edge of their beds, no one making a sound and no one making a move. "Answer me! You know I have ways of finding out so step the fuck forward or you'll be sure to regret it."

The souls all looked at each other and one by one the ones who were involved stepped forward. Vic turned to me, "Is that all of them?" he asked and I examined the faces, noting that they had all been involved. The only thing was that Jaime hadn't stepped forward.

"Jaime." I whispered. Vic's face held one of shock before he looked at Jaime. The whole room froze as everyone waited for what Vic was going to do next.

"You're all banished." He said and clicked his fingers as if it was nothing. Just less than half of his souls disappeared from the room, except for Jaime. Jaime was still here. Vic's gaze hadn't left his. He walked away from me and straight up to Jaime. Vic's favorite soul looked absolutely terrified. The demon placed his hand on Jaime's shoulder and then they were gone, leaving the room to erupt in chatter.

"Kellin, I am so sorry." Jack said right away and walked towards me. I shook my head and backed away.

"Fuck you." I spat. I turned around without another word and ran out of the room, back into Vic's and slamming the door behind me. I knew I shouldn't be in here, but I also couldn't bear to be in there either.

I was just shaking so much. I couldn't believe what just happened. Vic made those souls disappear, and for what? For me? Did he do it for me or was hurting another soul a rule that just got broke? And where did he take Jaime? My thoughts were so jumbled up. Everything in my head was a complete mess.

I walked over to Vic's bed and crawled under it, slipping under the covers because I was shaking so much I was starting to feel cold. He'll probably yell at me or make me get out when he gets back, but right now I didn't particularly care. I was starting to feel tired. My mind was catching up with me and I just felt exhausted.

"Hey." Vic's voice made me jump. I hadn't realized my eyes had been closed, but they shot open and I saw Vic laying there next to me.

"Hi." My voice was raspy. He was quiet for a moment before speaking up again.

"You should go back." He said.

"No! No, please don't make me go back there. Not today. Please. They all watched as I got beaten to a pulp and thrown out of a fucking window. Please Vic, I can't, please. I-"

"Stop, Kellin stop, okay, you can stay, just calm down." He said and I took a breath, trying to calm myself.

We were silent for a while as we both looked at each other. We were laying side my side, facing each other. During the silence my mind wandered, thinking about why he was being so kind to me and letting me stay. Why was he taking pity on me?

"I shouldn't have left." Vic broke the silence. Regret was clearly showing on his face. I moved closer to him and shook my head.

"No, you didn't know that was going to happen." I assured him.

"I should have though." He said. "Did they say why they did it?"

I shook my head. There was no way I was going to tell him the truth. He'd banish me himself if he knew I had been trying to make him fall in love so I could be set free. I didn't even know if I wanted that anymore. What was back on Earth for me? Sure, there was my family, but then again I didn't completely hate it down here. I mean, I hate not being able to leave and do what I'd usually do for fun. I hate not hanging out with my friends, but being here wasn't exactly unbearable.

"How are you feeling now?" Vic asked. He placed his hand on my waist and rubbed it comfortingly. I don't think he really knew what he was doing, or maybe he did.

"Tired actually." I admitted. His arm tightened around me, pulling me even closer. It felt good being in his arms but I was also confused.

"You know you're cuddling me, right?" I asked in a teasing tone.

He smirked and nodded. "Isn't that what humans find comforting?" He asked. His hand lightly rubbed up and down my back sending shivers down my spine. Why would he want to comfort me? He's not supposed to care.

"Where did you take Jaime?" I kind of just blurted out without thinking. Vic tensed up next to me. I shouldn't have asked that! He was being so kind and now I've probably gone and angered him. I decided to put my arm around him too, because it was comforting me, so I thought maybe it would comfort him too. It did because he relaxed.

"I gave him to the Wrath demon." He said. That made sense I guess. I knew that deep down he had cared for Jaime at least a little bit, so it was probably difficult to banish him. Jaime would probably be happy with the demon of wrath anyway.

"I'm sorry, I knew you liked him." I said. He frowned at me and shook his head.

"Not as much as I like you." He whispered. What?! I swear my breathing stopped. Did he really just admit that he likes me? I looked at him, looking in his eyes which were gazing back at me. We were definitely having a moment right now.

His hand came up and he brushed my hair out of my eyes, just like I remembered him doing this morning when I woke up. He moved even closer so his nose was touching mine.

"What are you doing to me?" He whispered. I didn't know what to say. His lips were getting so close to mine. Was he really about to-

Kiss me...he just kissed me. He closed the gap, pressing his lips to mine softly. I slowly moved my lips against his. I was afraid if I did anything else that he would get mad and stop. He did freeze though, for a moment, before pressing his lips against mine harder. And all too soon he stopped. He didn't give me a chance to read the expression on his face. He held my head to his chest instead.

"Sleep." He ordered as he ran his fingers through my hair. I didn't dare disobey, and I was tired anyway, so I quickly fell asleep with butterflies in my stomach.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 268 10
Kellin and Vic (a year apart) are childhood "friends" thanks to their parents,when they were younger kellin had a crush on vic but the feelings soon...
289K 21K 45
While cleaning out his room to leave for college, Kellin Quinn discovers a mysterious book which holds his whole life story. Past, present, and futur...
283K 12.3K 50
After being taken away from his severely neglectful parents, Kellin Quinn is put into foster care with little knowledge or experience of the world ou...
242 9 10
It was cold. The chill crept under Vic's jacket, goosebumps rising on his skin. He sighed, cursing himself for not taking Alex's lift, clenching his...