The Deal (Kellic)

By kellicfanfix

Desperate to save his dying sister, Kellin makes a deal with Vic, the son of Lucifer, also the demon of lust... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 (Final)
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 6

5.6K 114 25
By kellicfanfix

I have no idea how long I slept for, but when I woke up everyone was already up and chatting with each other. How they still had things to talk about after years of being locked up together, I don't know. My head was so cloudy right now. It took me a little while to collect my thoughts and remember what happened last night. I just felt so...I don't know...small...vulnerable, I'm not sure. My body had been pushed to the limits and there were times when it scared me, when I thought it was never going to end; and in those times I realized how much I don't like Vic. Like, why would he do that to people? Maybe it's because he lacks any type of human emotions so he doesn't know the kind of effect it has on us.

My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the door opening, indicating that Vic was coming in the room. Everyone scrambled up from their beds and stood at the foot of them. I don't know what I was thinking, but I too scrambled up, but I didn't stop at the end of the bed. No, I ran away into the one large bathroom that Vic's souls shared. It was like a bathroom you'd find on a college campus or something like that. There was a wall lined with showers and the opposite wall was lined with sinks with cabinets underneath them filled with soaps and such.

I always found it strange how we needed a bathroom, I mean Vic could click his fingers and we would all be as clean as he wanted us. Jack had told me that Vic likes it if his souls stayed as normal as possible. Apparently the other deadly-sin-demons, whatever you call them, don't treat their souls in humane ways at all. Like I heard the souls of envy are all shackled up and never come out of their room, ever. I heard that wrath keeps his in torture devices. Jack thinks Vic keeps us as human as possible so our sexual appetite doesn't change or something like that.

"What are you doing?" Vic's voice came from behind me. I was expecting it though so it didn't surprise me or anything. I was facing the mirrors but looking down at the sinks.

"Look at me when I am talking to you." He said. He grabbed my hips and turned me around before pushing me back against the sink. I still didn't look at him. I didn't want to. I hated him. He made me look at him though. He held my chin and forced my head up. My gaze fell on his and he searched my eyes. For what I'm not sure.

"You're sad." He pointed out. "Why?" Unbelievable! Is he really that clueless about human emotions? He has had his own fucking pet humans since the beginning of time, you would think he would have figured it out by now.

"Because of what you did yesterday. You made me feel used. Humans don't like to feel used." I said.

"But I use you for sex all the time." He said, still genuinely confused. I wonder if he knows of any other emotion rather than anger and lust.

"It's different. You left me hanging for hours. It wasn't very fun." I said quietly. I diverted my eyes from him. He had an intense stare which scared me sometimes because I never knew what his next move was.

"You're still upset about that?" He asked and I nodded.

The next thing I know I was in his room. I looked around quickly because I was briefly startled at the quick change of environment. My eyes fell on his bed. It was covered with all kinds of objects. Whips, canes, and other painful looking devices. My stomach turned just looking at them. What is he going to do to me?

"They're not for you." He said and all the items disappeared. "I was coming to get Jaime before you ran off." I looked up at him in surprise, not because he was getting Jaime, but because he stopped whatever plans he had because I ran off and am upset. Did he care?

"Why?" I asked out of curiosity.

"I can't have one of my souls depressed. You get depressed you become less active in bed and I banish you and have to waste time finding another soul. It's all very draining work." He said with a roll of his eyes. Oh, that makes more sense than him actually caring about me, I guess. He just wants a happy little fucker (literally). I wasn't up for that right now though. I didn't want him near me.

"Switch me back with Jaime." I asked, well, it was an order really but I tried to make it sound like a request.

"No." He scoffed. He came towards me and pushed me over. I fell on the edge of the bed, still sitting up. The next thing I know he was on his knees and his fingers were playing with the hem of my boxers.

"Don't." I said, pushing his hands away. He looked a bit annoyed, but ignored me. He pulled my boxers half way down this time, leaving me exposed and I scooted back, pushing him away once more.

"Sit still." He demanded, pulling me back by my thighs.

"No, I don't want to do this." I said, slapping his hands yet again. He could have so easily made it unable for me to move with a little bit off help from his magic, but he didn't. I was beginning to think he liked the resistance.

"Don't make me get the ropes out." He threatened. Fear ran through me. Last time I was tied up I ended up in tears feeling like I had been tortured.

"I don't know about down here, but on Earth, no means no." I said.

"Yeah well here I fucking own you, so deal with it." He growled, like literally growled. I tried to push him away again but he didn't budge. He took the bottom half of my member and held it in place while he flicked the tip with his tongue.

"I said n-no." I gasped. I hated being so sensitive sometimes. I could try and put up a fight again, but the second his lips slid over the tip, I knew I was a goner. He had almost my whole length in his mouth and I gave in, falling onto my back with a moan. His mouth was so warm and it felt incredible around my now growing erection. His mouth left me and I sat up to look at him in protest.

"Shall I continue?" He asked. I just groaned in frustration and made a sound of approval before falling onto my back again. He licked me from base to tip, making me shiver. The sensations were unbelievable. Oh fuck, he's good at this! He sucked on me and I threw my head back, holding back a moan. Part of me didn't want him knowing how much I liked it. He was so gentle on sensitive areas and rough on others. It was a perfect balance.

"More." I whispered and he sucked harder. I sat up so I could watch him properly and ran my fingers through his hair, pushing his head down faster. He looked up at me with those big brown eyes. How can someone who looks so innocent be capable of doing these things?

The feelings were getting more and more intense. I bucked my hips upwards, trying to quicken his pace but he was going fast enough already. I started trembling and dropped back to the bed, my hands squeezing the life out of the satin sheets.

"D-don't stop. Oh please don't stop." I begged. "Faster, please. Faster." He didn't stop either. I was half expecting him to tease me, but he didn't. He just kept it up until I was exploding, thrusting upwards into his awaiting mouth. He sucked every last drop of me before he pulled away and stood up, towering over me, looking at my twitching body.

"Happy now?" He asked. Happy? No. Satisfied? Very.

"You can't fix emotions with sexual activities." I said. His eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Yes I can." He said bluntly. "Get up." I didn't feel like moving though, so I just lay there. The sex demon was impatient though and he grabbed my wrist tightly and pulled me up from the bed. He walked over to his wall of toys with me getting dragged behind him. When we got there the door slid open by itself and I was standing in front of a bondage wonderland.

"Pick something." He demanded.

"Excuse me?" I asked in shock.

"Pick your favorite thing. Whatever it is, we'll do it. Dildo, vibrator, ropes, whatever. You name it, we'll use it." He said. Oh wow, he's letting me choose? I guess I didn't really have an option here because I knew he was going to fuck me anyway. My eyes scanned over the assorted objects and I had no idea which to choose. My gaze fell upon the whips and canes.

"How come you've never used these on me, but you use them all the time on Jaime?" I asked, picking up a whip. He stood behind me, wrapped one arm around my waist and the other took the whip out of my hand.

"Because Jaime likes it, a lot. You wouldn't be able to handle it." He whispered in my ear, biting it. I shivered as he ran the whip lightly across my thigh and dick, making it twitch at the touch. It ticked my stomach and chest before he got to my neck. His other hand came up and he pulled the whip across my neck, but not tight enough to strangle me, he just held me in place in front of him.

"Maybe I could." I said. He tightened the whip's hold around my neck, making it difficult for me to breath. I rested my head back on his shoulder to allow a little room.

"I could do so many bad, dangerous things to you, Kellin. But I know you won't like it. I know what your kinks are, remember? I know real pain was never in your fantasies." He said. He licked my neck seductively.

"Maybe that's because I never tried it." I countered. I wasn't sure why I was saying this. Was I crazy? I don't want him to hurt me!

"Then maybe we will one day. But not today." He said and dropped the whip. He ran his hands along my body and lightly fondled my member. "Pick a toy."

I didn't know what I wanted. Honestly, the torture devices terrified me. Ropes terrified me now because I don't want a repeat of yesterday when I couldn't stop what was happening. And why would I want a dildo or another toy like that when he could be the one doing it to me?

"I don't want a toy." I told him.

"Choose something." He ordered through gritted teeth. I turned around, pulling out of his hold and crossed my arms. I wasn't a toy person. I wasn't a torture device person.

"If you had really seen my fantasies then you would know exactly what I want." I said. He looked confused for a second before a smirk crossed over his lips. He raised his fingers and clicked them. The next second we were no longer in his room. Instead we were in another room that looked like...well it was, one of my classrooms at college.

"This was one of your fantasies, wasn't it? I saw you Kellin, I was in your head. You used to sit here during class, imagining that I showed up and fucked you senseless on that very desk over there." He pointed to a desk in the middle of the room which was indeed the one I usually sat at.

"Are we, uh, are we on earth?" I asked.

"No, it's just an illusion I set up." He said. Lust filled his eyes as he walked towards me, put his hands on my hips and pushed me back towards my desk, which I guess was no longer mine. He pushed me onto it and attacked my neck with his lips. Part of my fantasy was that he would kiss me on the lips but I guess that wasn't happening any time soon. He bit my neck, but not hard enough for there to be any venom.

He grinded his hard-on against mine through his pants. I decided to go along with it and get into what was happening I guess. It had been one of my main fantasies for a whole year. Sometimes my thoughts during class got way too vivid and I'd end up having to leave and well, you know. And now the fantasy was a reality and I was going to take advantage of that.

"Take them off." I said, pulling at his pants. They were always too difficult for me to pull off because they were so tight. The pants disappeared and my hand rubbed over his member, making him gasp. I needed him to get hard and get inside me now. I was so turned on. He bit and sucked my neck again and again leaving hickeys everywhere. When I squeezed him harder he groaned, thrusting into my hand.

"Just fuck me." I begged. That was part of my fantasy too. I always begged him for more.

"Just like your fantasy, I like it." He said with a knowing smile. He pulled back a bit and I let go. I looked down at his dick because I was curious as to how he always magically got himself lubed up. I saw it just kind of magically appear on him out of nowhere. That was weird, but still convenient.

He didn't ask me if I was ready, he just lined himself up and pushed all the way into me. I inhaled sharply and held onto the edges of the desk for support. It hurt a little because he never prepared me, but I was getting used to it now. Besides he felt amazing inside of me.

"Okay, do you want it fast, slow, hard?" He asked. Why was he being so giving? Oh right, he was supposed to be making me happy so I wouldn't get depressed and be unable to perform enthusiastically again.

"Hard and fast." I said. After yesterday I was in no mood for drawing this out. I needed it quickly.

"This should be fun." He said in a deep voice and then he went at it, driving himself in and out of me. I screamed out in pleasure although I was trying to contain how good it really felt. It was a lost cause. I found myself moaning and writhing around against him, trying to make him go deeper and harder. He knew what he was doing; he kept hitting that special place. It felt so good it almost hurt.

I wrapped my legs around him and he gripped my thighs, pulling me to him every time he'd thrust in. The desk was screeching on the tiled floor and getting pushed further and further back until it knocked into other desks.

"Oh God y-yes, faster. Harder." I gasped, but he was already going as fast and hard as possible. Damn my desire for rough sex! He was enjoying this too. He had a smug look on his face whenever I would let out a moan, whimper or scream.

He leant forward and licked from my collar bone to my ear. "Have you been a naughty school boy, Kellin? Do I need to punish you?" His lust-filled voice asked. Warmth spread throughout my body. Oh how I loved dirty talk. "Answer me."

"Uh huh." Was all I could get out. He was going so hard and fast, it was beginning to get uncomfortable on the table, no matter how hot it was. Besides, I wanted him to push me into the mattress and bounce on top of me.

"C-can we go b-back. Soft bed. Fuck. I, oh fuck." I closed my eyes and wrapped my hands around his neck as I concentrated on not coming because I didn't want to just yet. A moment later the hard table was gone from underneath me and we were on his bed again. I opened my eyes and looked at him on top of me.

"Better?" He asked, as if genuinely concerned if I was comfortable or not.

"Much." I said. My hands were still wrapped around his neck. I ran them through his soft hair. He thrust into me at a slower speed now, but still quite fast. "V-vic, I'm so close." I said breathlessly. He didn't seem to be listening. He was just looking back at me, concentrating, thinking about something I guess, but I didn't know what. His breathing was quickening though so I knew he was getting closer too. Speaking of close, his body was lowering to mine. His now sweaty chest was rubbing against me and the tip of his nose brushed against mine. His lips were so close. So so close. I could have kissed him so easily if it wasn't for Jack's nagging voice in the back of my mind telling me not to. I could have sworn he was going to close the gap, but he didn't. Instead he groaned and buried his head into my neck, kissing it as he came inside me. He wrapped his hand around me and flicked his wrists until I too was climaxing underneath him, squirming around and screaming in pleasure.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 268 10
Kellin and Vic (a year apart) are childhood "friends" thanks to their parents,when they were younger kellin had a crush on vic but the feelings soon...
78.2K 4.9K 40
Kellin Quinn, a secretive demon and Vic Fuentes, a scarred angel. They don't know who they're talking to but they can hear a voice. When that voice b...
4.1K 143 31
Kellin suddenly started a new life after his mom, sister, and him managed to escape his father. After settling, Kellin takes an interest in Vic Fuent...
37.2K 680 25
Sequel to The Deal. Your two favorite demons of lust are back in this second sinful installment of The Deal. Not only are they back, so is Lucifer, r...