Happily Ever After (completed...

By ilovejgg

alexandra lopez starts her juinor year and she thinks it will be like all the others quiet and normal but lit... More

happily ever after (coming home-diddy)
andrew Harris (love you like a lovesong -selena gomez)
1st period (girls just wanna have fun- cyndi lauper)
i dont belive it (everybody talks-neon trees)
3 months later (one that got away-katy perry)
oh no she didn't (blow me one last kiss- pink)
matthew??? (forget you-cee lo green)
forget andew (feturing you the one by rhianna)
the secret (lights- ellie goulding)
that son of a B**** (you belong with me- taylor swift)
ABEY!! (dog days- florence and the machine)
sarahs sleepover (gangnam style- psy)
idk lets just say its in the middle of chapters(good feeling- flo rida)
party (feturing getting over you)
Cameras (peacock- katy perry)
hospital (i need a doctor- eminem)
no you cant!! (pocket of sunshine-natahsa bedingfield)
Home(one more night- maroon 5)
back to school (too close-alex clare)
beach (i'm sexy and i know it-lmfao)
i love her (When i was your man-bruno mars)
one week without matthew (want you back-cher lloyd)
please (since you've been gone-kelly clarkson)
prom(thousand years- christina perri)

monday(we are never ever getting back together-taylor swift)

256 2 2
By ilovejgg

so i just want to say thank you to AlwaysloveHoran for fanning and here is your dedication!! vote comment or fan!!

.:alex:.

i get to school and start walking toward the quad hoping to bump into lily or kathrin still pissed with sarah. I JUST COULD NOT get it out of my head my best friend together with the love of my life. MY BEST FRIEND!! It was all so unreal i felt like i was walking in a shadow unable to do or say anything  a ghost in my own life. i find neither, but instead find delilaih ''hey '' she says as i approach i give her a smile ''wassup?'' she asks ''oh nothin'' ''sorry bout matthew'' she says her eyes looking at the ground, of course since we were the ''ideal'' couple -whatever that means- news travels F-A-S-T. ''oh its ok''

i reassure her she nodds then laughs . ''well anyway he wasn't that hot i don't know what the big deal is about him!'' she yells at me as she walks away i run up to her not sure what that meant ''what?'' ''well yeah i mean hes a jock and all but what? who gives a sh!t hes ugly as fu(k!!!'' i stand there just about ready to slap her

''well if you knew how he was you wouldn't care if he was ugly as FU(K!!!'' i yell she looks taken back but says no more she just keeps walking. the bell rings and im off to homeroom. after homeroom I'm off to first period and i always pass matthew at a little part and since im still thinking about what delilah  and if she may be right , and maybe i am crying  over spilled milk, that i stupidly bump into him. ''ump'' i look up and see him, a surprised expression on his face.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------find me on twitter @ilovejgg

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
294K 7.3K 105
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #1- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
159K 5.8K 61
An Indian brother-sister/family story. The Singhania family is the most prestigious family in the country. Together, they seemed to be invincible...
896K 29K 70
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her entire life. Only a shel...