Wishes ~ Graphics Portfolio

Av Akaijo

Here lies the work of a novice anime graphic artist. ~🌹 alpha -- august 2017 omega -- july 2019 Mer

Anime Cover Contest Entry
Graphics Nation Contest Entry ^-^
Useless
More Than Meets the Eye
Illusions Graphic Contest Entry #1
for Spinette Spyder
Illusions Graphic Contest Entry #2
For Awesomeness!
New Book.
Illusions Graphic Contest Entry #3
Sakura Graphics Contest Entry
Illusions Graphic Contest Entry #4
Graphic Olympics Entry-Round One
Anime Cover Contests 2 |Entry #1
UNBIASED Graphic Competition #1
For Murasayukii!
Stragnus Caligo
For JungkookieIcecream
Dekafu Graphics Contest Entry no.1

Twilight Cover Contest Entry

40 12 11
Av Akaijo

Guess who's back, who's up and running making some good ol graphics. If you guessed me than you are correct. Well, of course it's me... Who else would I be referring to? Who did you think I was talking about????

*ahem*

Oh yeah, right... Now, feast your eyes upon my entry for Mystic_Twilight's cover contest!

Behold!

As you can probably tell, I reduced the saturation as much as possible (or to an extent where it still looks presentable) so it could pass for the white requirement. This is what it was before ↓ (minus the letters)

Now you know, there was obviously a lot of bleaching involved.

I definitely enjoyed making this graphic. In my opinion, it's one of the best I've made in a while. Kinda took me longer than expected to find those paper airplanes in the background (because Google apparently doesn't like to provide paper airplane renders to people at 11:40 PM), so that's a minus.

And yes the girl on the cover is a set from Love Nikki (one of the best mobile games ever. you should get it if you have some space to spare on your phone.)

Anyways I want to sleep now so... Goodbye!

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

238K 5.4K 56
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
34K 3.3K 62
A college going girl.. 👩 She is sweet and innocent always helping others... A guy in her college... She was always having crush on him from the very...
87.6K 2.2K 33
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
5.2M 45.9K 56
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...