Pure Demon and Dirty Angel (A...

By Unluckiestar

-I AM WELL AWARE OF THE AKIRA AND REN THING MC'S NAME WILL BE AKIRA IN THIS- "Promise not to tell my school?"... More

Akechi
Akira
Akechi
Akechi
Akira

Akira

1.2K 34 9
By Unluckiestar

"Eh? You're meeting up with that girl and her friend?" Morgana judges Akira as he walks home, not very approving of his new acquaintances. Akira only nods and shows Morgana his text conversations with the new girl he met, so named Mori. "So chatty, and she's not afraid to use southern dialect. She could be useful."

"It's not her I'm interested in." Akira tells Morgana. "It's her friend, Y/N." He scrolls through a few more of the messages, showing Morgana the one text that stood out to him.

"Oh! A dancer!"

Mori wasn't afraid to show off your accomplishments to Akira as well, as she sent him a picture of your awards and you with them. There were countless awards behind ten-year-old you as you stood in a red dress with a boy your age. Getting you as a confidant and having you teach Akira some moves could expand the nature of his new job as a thief even more, with skills being piled on thanks to you.

"Seems she specializes in ballroom dancing." Morgana comments. "But she could specialize in all types."

"She said hip-hop was her favorite and ballroom was just a pastime for her."

"Hip-hop? So she's going to be teaching you how to do those moves that breakdancers do?"

'I'll get killed if I even dare to try...' Akira thinks and sighs. He walks into the café, getting the usual greeting of a cold "Welcome back" from Sojiro. He looks around and sees the very people he had been waiting for, you and Mori. You see both looking at each other's phones, giggling as you two showed off... something. Akira wouldn't question what it was. It looked like one of those rhythm games or whatnot that he heard of but never bothered to download.

"It's cute boy!" Mori yells as she turns to look at Akira. "Look, Y/N!"

"Shut up, Idiot." You hit the back of her head. Mori winces in pain but chuckles at you and looks back at Akira.

"So~ Wanna Break the news to her, Kurusu?"

Akira hesitates a bit at her choice of words, but continues on. "I would like for you to teach me how to dance, please." He requests of you. You blink and try to take in the information before looking at Mori in anger, hands shaking a tiny bit.

"Mori," You shakily croak, "a minute outside please." Mori frowns and nods, following you outside and preparing herself.

"Ya told him?!" You scream at her, finally letting the anger out as you revert to your original dialect.

"I didn' Tell 'im," Mori defends with a smirk, "he wanted t' know."

"Still! Thatsa private thang! I'm dun wit th' whole dancin thang!"

Mori only smirks and crosses her arms, chuckling. Morgana watches from afar, gathering info on the two of you, and was certainly confused on the way you two were speaking. He couldn't understand a word you two were saying, but he still tried his damn hardest to decipher what just happened.

"Di' i' feel gud talking in yer original dialec'?" Mori tells you with a sly smile. You open your mouth to say something, but hold yourself back, ashamed at your actions. You remembered the times when she would torture even more with those exercises if you even dared to speak a word in your dialect. She had said it herself, "Talk properly, you don't want to be a freak".

"I'm just going to accept this and call it a day," you tell Mori with a frown on your face, "I'll teach him whatever he wants to know. Please, just don't tell him about the incident. As far as he knows, I've been dancing all my life."

"You have been dancing all your life, Y/N. You were the best in eighth grade up until you stopped-"

"I had to work, okay?! My parents sure as hell aren't paying for my enrollment into school, so I'll do it myself if I have to!"

That shut Mori up, but also made her concerned for you. She thought that since you two had been friends for years that you would at least confide in her more. Apparently, that wasn't the case.

"I'll tell Akira about my schedule and see if it works out," you tell Mori blankly, "tomorrow we have school again, don't forget this time." You leave her outside the café and go back inside. Mori stands outside, watching you with anger and sadness in her expression. Something had gone wrong with you, she just had to find out what it was.

—————————————————————————————————

"... I see, I'll contact when you're free then." You explain to Akira as you put away sets of paperwork, most of them being schedules.

"I'll text you back if I'm not doing anything else." Akira explains. "You know, you really didn't need all this paperwork for me."

"Of course I did, I must always be prepared. Besides, I'm not very good at remembering things." You shrug and admit, finishing the last drops of your coffee. "Oh, and excuse me for being curious, but why are you here? Are you a part-timer or something?"

"He's a part-timer." Sojiro interrupts Akira as he only starts to barely open his mouth.

"Oh, I see..." Inside, you were doubtful, since Mori had told you only moments earlier that she had seen him going upstairs when the shop was closed. To you, this possibly meant he was housed at the tiny café. Your only wonder was why he was there in the attic, why exactly did he do? Why was here?

The TV was the only thing that kept the silence at bay. Talk show hosts and gossip show hosts filled the air with the sounds of sweet, juicy news. You trace you cup with your finger as you listen to it, intrigued with the current topic.

"You have to move schools this time around, don't you?" The host talks to his guest who had a smile perched on his face. You couldn't tell if the smile was real or not. "Especially since your current school has done quite a poor job of keeping fangirls away."

The guest laughs. "Yes, I will be transferring this time around," he admits, "I'm well aware that the move will be painful, but it isn't because of the fangirls. My new school has been decided for me already, and I think it's a well thought out choice."

"Oh really, any insight onto what it is?"

"It's a secret for now." The guest and host chuckle together, but you only click your tongue and stand up, preparing to leave.

'Bastard.'

Akira watches you leave, while Morgana trembles in fear as he looks at Akita's phone. "Something the matter?" Akira asks him.

'That girl is a monster..." Morgana violently shakes, a cold breeze flowing through him. "I should stay away from her unless I want to be killed..."

"M-Morgana?"

"No one told me Humans can keep snakes as pets! Who the hell keeps a snake for a fun?" He paws the picture Mori sent of you letting a snake coil around your arm. A terrarium was behind you on a table, so it was blatantly obvious that it wasn't some random snake.

"That is a bit terrifying."

———————————————————————————————————

Akechi looks out the window of the car as it drives, assessing the city as it passes. It was quite the pain to have to transfer schools so early, especially with exams coming up. He had so many more important things to do, school was not one of them, the press was not one of them, you were not one of them.

"My daughter's dreamed of this school." The chauffeur tries to make small talk with the high school detective. "Are you excited to go here, Mr Akechi?"

"Of course," Akechi lies, "I've heard many prodigy students went here."

"So they did sir, so they did."

They slow to a stop as they stop light appears. One small building catches the detective's eye, a petite bookstore with a nice looking old woman tending to the flowers decorating around the door. Akechi made a mental note to stop by after school, maybe pick up a few books while he was there. The car continues on driving when the light turns green and within a few more minutes, they arrived.

"What time shall I pick you up?" Asks the chauffeur as Akechi begins to exit the car.

"No need to pick me up," He smiles kindly at him, "I have my own needs of transportation to get home."

"Oh, what might that be, sir?"

"It's a secret." He winks and places a finger over his lips. The chauffeur laughs and nods.

"Then will you be using that means of transportation to go to school as well."

"I'll see."

"Very good, sir, have a lovely day at your new school." The chauffeur drives off as Akechi waves goodbye to him. Once he was out of sight, the detective prince goes to the entrance of the front of the school, with barely any students filing in. He goes to the bike racks and checks to see if what he had planted had stayed. Much to his delight, the delightfully dull bike had stayed, not daring enough to be moved or stolen.

'I think I'll blend in quite well here...'

The bell rings and more students begin to file in, there were more appearances of students with chauffeurs and buses than bikes. Akechi counted five bikes other than his to be exact. He turns away from the rack and starts to head in, feeling a bit more normal, something he wasn't used to in his everyday life.

That's when it happened.

"Ok, now get off, you're a pain to bike with." A feminine voice tells someone as a bike rolls in with two people.

"You're such a good driver~" Another voice praises the other one with a sing-song tone. "I loved how you avoided that bus."

"I wouldn't have been in that situation where I almost landed into a hospital if you didn't hug me from behind so hard like that."

"That's because I love you!"

"Shaddup."

The second voice chuckles. Akechi was too involved with the conversation to ignore the two now, but he knew he had to escape quickly. One of the voices sounded too familiar to one he dreaded to hear, one in which he'd rather die than hear that voice over and over.

"Dialect in front of him? How daring?"

She noticed.

You look up from locking your bike to the rack to see a dreaded sight, a person who you hated with a passion.

He looked back to see a horrendous sight, a person whom he saw as an annoying obstacle.

As the bell rings, you run away from Akechi with Mori, holding her hand. Your heart and brain were pounding with a mess of emotions, none of them positive.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 10K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
542K 8.4K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
97.8K 2.9K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
190K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...