Spider-Clem: Into The Spider...

By pufferfishowo

(Credit to the person who made the cover) This story is a AU about The Walking Dead that takes place in Brook... More

Chapter I: The Only Spider-Man
Chapter II: Ericson's Academy
Chapter III: Great Expectations
Chapter IV: Heyyyy
Chapter VI: I think I hit puberty!
Chapter VII: KEEP STICKING!
Authors note 1

Chapter V: Bitten

415 17 2
By pufferfishowo

Clementine's P.O.V.
Uncle Javi takes me outside and tells me to follow him to the subway. We finally arrive there late at night, when not a lot of trains are being used. "I'm gonna get in so much trouble." I tell Uncle Javi. "Hey Clem, don't we all need to be." He leads me to a gate that we need to climb to pass. "Hey, how you know about this place?" I ask Uncle Javi. "I did some spray paint down here."

We both approach the gate, and Javi just quickly climbs it like it was nothing! I look at him in confusion and surprise. I then try but I could barely grab the first bar and I nearly let go. I pull with a lot of force and finally get over it, but I land on my back in the process. I then quickly got up like nothing happened. "What's up?" I say casually. Uncle Javi then starts laughing. Javi then pulls a lever turning on some lights. "Woah." I say in amazement. I then enter it. "Brooklyn!" I yelled.

"Fly these through those walls." Uncle Javi said. "This is so fresh." I tell to Uncle Javi. I remove my backpack as Uncle Javi throws me a spray bottle. Uncle Javi takes out his boom box and starts to play some music, whilst I remove the cans off the spray bottle. "Now your on your own, Clem."

I begin spraying the wall with pink. "That's good." Uncle Javi says. I make one line and make some letter shapes above them. I continue to spray the walls with the pink, making the outlines for letters. We continue spraying the wall, using pink, blue, yellow, teal, orange, and some other colors. I start painting the shapes of letters in blue. Uncle Javi is talking to me, but the music is making it hard to hear him. I layer the letters with a slightly lighter blue. I use the yellow to go over the blue in thin lines. I feel this weird itch on my torso, like something is crawling on me, but I ignore it.

"A Little help." I ask my Uncle Kenny. He accepts and picks me up, putting me on his shoulders. I continue painting the wall in pink. Uncle Javi then opens up some white spray paint and tells me to stand still on the crate. I get on to the crate so he can trace around me. We then go to the couch and chuckle at our hard work. "Wow." My Uncle Javi says.

It was amazing.

"This to crazy?" I ask. "No, Clem." He says. "Clementine, I see exactly what you doing. You know, me and your Dad used to do this back in the day." "Stop lying." I tell him. "It's true, then he took on the cop thing, and y'know... He's a good guy, just.. y'know what I'm saying." I hear something beep. "Alright, c'mon Clem, I gotta roll." I then start packing up my things and I put my backpack on. I look back at the work we did and took a pic of it. I then notice a spider on my hand and it bites me. "Clem, let's go." I smacked it off and went to follow Uncle Javi. He turned the light off and we left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 35.9K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
398K 19.3K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
433K 10.9K 60
๐‹๐š๐๐ฒ ๐…๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐‡๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐๐จ๐ง, ๐๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐, ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ, ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ซ...
267K 9.3K 106
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...