PLAYED // JENLISA

By jxx_xoxo

"I like you more as time goes by." What will you do once you realized you got played? Especially by the perso... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLVI
XLVII
PLAYED BOOK 2, PERHAPS? 🤔
BOOK 2 IT IS 🤭
BOOK 2 IS UP!!

XXXIV

14.4K 378 201
By jxx_xoxo

Jongin and Jennie had gotten a lot closer everyday which mean Lisa has been making a lot of scene just to get the kitten's attention but miserably failed. Everyone is at the school field watching football. Tzuyu and Lisa along with her friends are sitting two benches behind Jennie. The latter had choose not to sit with them and accompany Jongin instead, the blonde has been watching the two ever since, muttering to herself and rolling her eyes whenever she sees the two laugh.

A couple beside the kitten stood up from their seat and walked away. Lisa grabbed the opportunity and quickly dragged Tzuyu with her. Her friends snapped their head towards her and gave her a puzzled look.

"Where are you going?" Chaeyoung asked while tilting her brow up.

"We are going to sit somewhere else. It's hot in here." The blonde fanned herself not looking at her best friend. Chaeyoung gave her a suspicious look but nodded her head in response.

The blonde started descending down with the Taiwanese beside her. She stopped beside the feline beauty.

"Sit there." She demanded and delicately pulled Tzuyu down with her, keeping their distance from the person beside them.

Jennie snapped her head towards their direction, the sight of the Taiwanese sitting on the blonde's lap made her roll her eyes. The brunette quickly looked away and turned her direction back to the game while straightening herself as she nibbled with her bottom lip.

"Why out of all the empty seats they chose to sit beside us?" Jennie thought to herself and rolled her eyes.

Lisa slowly turned her gaze at the woman sitting inches away from them, stealing glances while trying to suppress a smile. The brunette took a side glance and slowly turned her head at their direction but quickly looked behind her when she caught the blonde's eyes looking at her. Jennie pursed a smile and waved her hands at her friends behind them. Yeri pointed at Lisa and brought her hands to her mouth as she chuckled, the brunette furrowed her brows confusingly but the latter continued pointing at the blonde. Jennie narrowed her eyes and snapped her head at the blonde who is glaring at the person beside her. She looked at Jongin and saw him smiling at Lisa. She looked back at Lisa who's muttering something on her breath while aiming a fist at the guy. She turned her gaze back to her friends who are shaking their heads while chuckling. Jennie chuckled and flipped her hair while giving her friends a winning smile.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"Have you seen Lisa? She was looking at me like she wants to skin me alive." Jongin exclaimed while chuckling in amusement.

"Aish. Don't waste your time on her. She's not worth our time anymore." The brunette snickered while rolling her eyes that made the guy beside her chuckled again.

"But it's really fun teasing her. Man, Pranpriya is jealous." He laughed while shaking his head.

"She is not. She just wants attention." Jennie narrowed her eyes at him and brought her hands to her hips.

"Oh. Really? Then watch this." Jongin smiled and quickly wrapped his arms around the brunette's small waist that caused her to gasp.

"Play along." He whispered. Jennie froze on her stance as she doesn't know what to do but she bobbed her head in agreement.

The blonde walked towards the direction of the two Kim, she looked at their way, not realising who is it and went back to her phone but the moment she walked past by them, she quickly snapped her head back at the two to take another glance. Checking if she is seeing it right. She furrowed her brows and narrowed her eyes while scrutinizing them. Jennie peaked at the hug and saw the blonde looking their way, she quickly snaked her arms around Jongin and rested her head on his chest.

The blonde scoffed while putting her phone back in her pocket. Annoyance suddenly engulfed her whole existence as she hastily walked towards the two. Lisa cleared her throat, obviously trying to intervene to get their attention.

"Oh. Pokpak! Why?" Jongin asked while grinning, trying to tease the annoyed blonde. He stayed his arms around the brunette's figure. Lisa looked at it as the guy gripped her waist tighter. She bit the inside of her cheeks trying to keep her patience.

"Just want to remind you that the event is a week from now. I don't want you being late during rehearsals because you are always flirting and no slacking. Are we clear?" The blonde spoke up with full authority while giving him a bland look.

"By the way, we have practice today." She added casually.

"What? Ayeeee! I am not always flirting but I am now." He replied and looked at the kitten beside him who's looking down while fiddling with her shoes.

"You two look like siblings." She retorted that caused the brunette to look at her way. Jennie slowly gazed at the guy beside her. Jongin smiled at her, his eyes sending signals.

"Nah. Everyone says we could make a good couple because we look good together. Isn't that right, Ms. Kim?" Jongin pulled the brunette closer to him while emphasizing the word 'Ms. Kim.'

Lisa pursed her lips while forcing a smile but her eyes shooting daggers at the guy. Jongin squeezed Jennie's waist, the brunette got startled and quickly nodded her head.

"Ye-yeah, Mr. Kim." She replied, avoiding Lisa's stares.

"Last name basis? That's lame." Lisa simply stated while crossing her arms.

"It's not. We have the same last name so I think it must be really destiny." He grinned that made Lisa scoffed unconsciously.

"Pokpak not liking the idea of me and Jennie being together? Oh come on! Support me on this one." He pressed, trying to act disappointed.

"Support yourself." Lisa hissed before walking away.

"Oh and remove your hands from her waist! My Nini's uncomfortable!" She shouted for the last time not bothering to look back. The brunette heard her and growled.

"YAH! I AM NOT YOUR NINI! YOU DON'T OWN ME!" Lisa frowned at her choice of words and continued walking away.

"Why did you do that?" Jennie snickered at him and pushed him off while playfully slapping his shoulders.

"So she could realize how stupid and dumb she is." He chuckled while raising his brow up and down at the brunette.

"True but I honestly don't need that. She could date anyone she wants but not me. I don't care anymore. I'm not going to push myself again and again." Jennie sighed while frowning.

"Plus, she's a coward and she's too stupid to even realize something."

"Lisa isn't Lisa if she's not stupid." He laughed that made the brunette to release a small chuckle, agreeing with his statement.

"Well... I still hope she realize what she's about to lose when one day your feelings will start changing." Jennie shook her head while smiling at him.

"You just won't give up, won't you?" Jongin just shook his head as they started walking away.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

LISA'S P.O.V.

We are now currently inside the gymnasium to rehearse for the upcoming event. I took out my members' attendance list and call them one by one. Everyone raised their hands up indicating that they are present until...

"Kim Jongin?" I called his name out with a bitter tone but no one answered.

"I said Kim Jongin." I repeated, getting out of patience.

"Kai isn't here yet, Liz." Kookie told me and I just rolled my eyes at him.

"Where is him?" I quizzed but he just shook his head.

I continued calling my members up to the last one and was about to start the practice when the gym door opened. Revealing the most beautiful girl I have ever seen with Kai. He is dancing 'Running Man' while making their way towards our direction, Jennie laughing at him while slapping his shoulders. Her mesmerizing feline eyes cease to be visible. Her laugh echoed through the whole gym. She used to be like that with me though...

'Shut the fuck up. You're a stupid cunt.'

Did my inner voice just call me stupid cunt?! The audacity!

'Yeah I did.'

Shut up.

'No, Pranpriya you shut up you moron.'

"Hey hey hey! Jongin is here! Sorry I'm late." He chirped while grinning like a little kid. Jennie is on his side giggling at his silliness. I raised my brow up and kept my straight face.

"Didn't I tell you not to be late, Jongin?" I asked firmly but he just chuckled.

"I was with Jennie. She wanted me to come with her so I did and we hang out a bit." He replied while patting her head.

I was supposed to be the one saying that whenever I'm late! Argh. I swear to God, Kim Jongin. I swear!

"Why are you here anyways?" I ignored my friend and snapped my head towards Jennie, her smile faded away the moment she looked back at me.

"I'm not allowed to be here anymore?" She asked while raising her brow up.

"You can just tell me to leave if you don't want me here." She stated while crossing her arms and I mirrored her actions. We stared at each other as I keep my straight face for I don't know how long.

"I will just leave." She said but before she could walk away I quickly respond.

"No. Stay." I replied firmly. I honestly don't want her to leave, my eyes wants to see her every move.

"No thanks. I'm leaving." She scoffed and rolled her eyes at me but Jongin grabbed her wrist making her stop from walking any further.

"Stay. I thought you want to watch me rehearse?" He pouted while giving her a puppy look. Memories of her when we are still together lingered my mind and started playing.

"Do you really have to watch me rehearse?" I groaned while asking Jennie, our hands are intertwined as we walk side by side together.

"Why? You don't want me seeing you dance or is it another reason?" Jennie asked  me while raising an eyebrow. My eyes widen and I shook my head vigorously.

"No. It's not like that, babe." I replied while looking at her.

"Then what?" Jennie asked while rolling her eyes.

"I don't wanna be distracted." I admitted while putting my head down, feeling shy all of a sudden.

"Distracted from what?" She confusingly said while furrowing her brows in confusion.

"By you..." I replied while scratching the back of my neck.

"What do you mean?" Jennie intrigued, acting as if she still didn't get what I meant.

"Really, Jennie?" I playfully rolled my eyes at her.

"Yes, Lisa. Really. Now tell me."

"I'm gonna be distracted by you if you're going to watch me rehearse..." I trailed off and again, scratching the back of my neck, slightly blushing while caressing my thumb on the back of Jennie's hand.

"Why?" She chuckled.

"Because when you're around everything else just disappears and I probably can't concentrate later." Jennie blushed at my statement. She looked up at me and kissed my cheek. I was caught off guard, it was the first time Jennie insisted to kiss me first. I immediately smiled when I saw the cute gummy smile plastered on Jennie's face.

I was cut off from my reminiscing when I heard Jennie spoke up.

"Fine! You will take me home later after this." She sighed in defeat and rolled her eyes. Jongin jumped in happiness but I cut their moment off.

"Since you are ten minutes late, give me ten push-ups and ten laps, arasso?!" I half-yelled in authority and he just stare at me with his eyes widen.

"Are you serious?" He asked.

"Do I look like I'm kidding? Anyone who will be late will have a punishment, are we all clear?" I asked them and they just nodded, I turn my gaze back at Jongin who's eyeing me intently.

"Do you hear me? Do it." I demanded while rolling my eyes.

"Fine." He said and started doing push-ups.

I looked up trying to search for Jennie but to my surpise she was already sitting on one of the benches. Her eyes glued to Jongin.

I was used to be the one she stares a lot.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I walked up to Tzuyu who's holding a food on her hand. She just arrived though. She smiled and engulfed me into an embrace but I was distracted... Jennie walked up to Jongin and dragged him with her to the bench across us. She pulled something out of Jongin's gym bag and handed him water. My heart clenched at the sight of Jennie being like a caring girlfriend towards him.

Didn't know seeing her being close with a guy would suck like this. Didn't know seeing Jennie with someone else will make me feel like this... and I didn't know I lost her until she decided to walk away. I can't blame her though, I was a jerk. I was insensitive. I was selfish. I am a coward.

I heaved a deep breath the moment Tzuyu pulled away from the hug. I forced a smile and patted her head. She beamed at me and brought the food to my face. I accepted it and she leaned in to kiss me but I turned my head so she ended up kissing my cheeks instead.

"Aish. You are sweating." She said and grabbed the towel from my gym bag as she started to wipe my sweats away.

"Of course I am. You silly goose." I chuckled at her and poked both her cheeks.

Tzuyu started talking nonsense while still wiping my sweats. I wasn't listening because Jennie caught my attention. She walked towards the door and closed the it behind her. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. Where is she going? She didn't bring her bag, maybe she forgot?

"Are you gonna eat or what? I made that for you." Tzuyu snapped me out of my thoughts. I quickly looked back at her and smiled.

"Really?" I beamed and she nodded her head in response.

I sit down as Tzuyu grabbed my food to open it. My eyes lit up at the smell and sight of gamjatang in front of me.

"Gamjatang, your favourite!" She exclaimed while grinning at me. She took a spoonful and shoved it to my mouth as I accepted it with no hesitation.

"Mhmmm... this tastes good!" She grinned and she continued feeding me but the door suddenly opened again. Jennie went back with food on her hands. I furrowed my brows and followed her direction, walking back to Kai. I quickly pulled Tzuyu to sit beside me so I can see the scene. I heard her gasp but I ignore it.

Jennie waved the food to Kai and sat beside him. They are smiling at each other, Jennie's gummy smile showing off perfectly.

Did she really buy those for Kai? The fucking effort...

I was cut off again when Tzuyu decided to shove another food in my mouth. I looked at her and forced a chuckle.

"Give me that. I can eat by myself, Yoda." I chuckled and pinched her cheeks.

I quickly munched on my food while looking at them. Kai brought his hand up to feed Jennie but she shook her head, Kai mouthed something and Jennie accepted it. Her eyes beamed, her chubby cheeks puffing out. I smiled at her, feeling the butterflies on my stomach.

"They look cute together." I heard Tzuyu spoke up, I turned my head at her and saw her smiling while looking at them.

Cute? Pfffffft. People who says they look cute together has a poor eyesight.

Tzuyu brought her phone out of her pocket and started taking a picture of us. I gasped.

"Yah! Delete that! I look like a monkey there. I'm not ready!" I whined while trying to snatch her phone but she just shook her head and giggled. I looked straight only to caught Jennie looking at us with an indecipherable look. I quickly avoid the contact and turned back to Tzuyu.

"Then let's take another one." She said and I groaned feeling defeated.

We took a lot of cute photos with different pose. I smiled as I watch her scroll through her phone, feeling satisfied at all the pictures we took. I slowly looked up and frowned when I saw Jennie wiping Kai's sweats.

"I love you, Lisa." Tzuyu spoke up out of nowhere. I shot my head at her only to see her still looking at our picture. She was kissing my cheek and I was grinning.

That looks real...

She slowly looked up at me with the same smile plastered on her Taiwanese features.

'I LOVE YOU! I'M FUCKING INLOVE WITH YOU, LISA.'

Jennie.

My Jennie.

My Nini.

My Ruby Jane.

I slowly gaze at Jennie who is smiling brightly. My heart melts whenever she smiles.

'I LOVE YOU! I'M FUCKING INLOVE WITH YOU, LISA.'

I shut my eyes closed as I heard her voice inside my head again. I opened my eyes only to see Jennie looking at me with a frown.

"I love you so much." Tzuyu snapped me out of my thoughts when she cupped my cheeks and made me look at her.

'I LOVE YOU! I'M FUCKING INLOVE WITH YOU, LISA.'

I mentally groaned when I heard it again. I look again at Jennie who is now looking down while fiddling with her fingers.

'I LOVE YOU! I'M FUCKING INLOVE WITH YOU, LISA.'

I heaved a deep sigh and turned my head back at Tzuyu. I just patted her cheeks and held her hand while giving her a small smile.

This isn't love. This isn't what I believed it was. Now I get it why every time she touches me I feel so unfamiliar because this isn't where I belong.

'I already knew you found yourself a home that is not even me.'

No. I was fucking far from home.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Update today hehe. Also check out my new upcoming story. Will start updating chapters after I finished this one. It is on my timeline :)

It's called 'Kill This Love' it is originally titled 'POISON' but KTL will do too. I hope you guys will support it too though.

Thank you for reading this. This means a lot to me TT. Have a great day!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.7K 3.3K 4
FRIENEFITS [COMPLETE]đź“– N. less than a relationship but more than friendship. "Don't look at it as a casual Saturday humping mundane. Look at it as i...
344K 15.7K 40
Kim Jisoo ❥ A girl who is so full of herself. An arrogant bisexual selfish bitch that plays with everyone's feelings. A girl who thinks she has all w...
9.1K 469 19
If you had the ability to hear people's thoughts, what would you do? This is Lisoo version if you are Lisrene shipper, try the other one. Finished on...
236K 9.1K 37
[COMPLETED] In which your faith and love will be tested. •How strong are you in the name of love? •How will you fight for it? •How much pain can...