Kiwi | Harry Styles

By Lollipop2204

And then my soul saw you and it kind of went, "Oh, there you are. I've been looking all over for you." Jessi... More

Introduction
Prologue
One*
Two*
Three*
Four*
Five*
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine
Fifty
Fifty-One
Fifty-Two
Fifty-Three
Fifty-Four
Fifty-Five
Fifty-Six
Fifty-Seven
Fifty-Eight
Fifty-Nine
Sixty
Sixty-One
Sixty-Two
Sixty-Three
Sixty-Four
Sixty-Five
Sixty-Six
Sixty-Seven
Sixty-Eight
Sixty-Nine
Seventy
Seventy-One
Seventy-Two
Seventy-Three
Seventy-Four
Seventy-Five
Epilogue
Author's Note

Thirty-Eight

2.4K 69 40
By Lollipop2204

Jessi

"Honestly, I'm pretty disappointed in you, in both of you." Danny paced the floor in front of me and Harry. We'd already had a lecture from Helen, I don't even know how she found out, but Danny's was by far the worst. My heart sank at the thought I'd disappointed him.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled, I could feel the tears building in my eyes.

"Hey, no - don't. This is all my fault." Harry sighed and squeezed my hand in his. "You should be disappointed but not in Jess, I shouldn't have done that. Sometimes when I'm with her, I forget what I am, she makes me feel normal, like I'm just me but that's not an excuse it was reckless, rude and disrespectful to both you and Jess. I'm sorry and it'll never happen again." His head dropped to the floor and his shoulders slouched forward. I'd never seen him look so downhearted before and my instinct was to just wrap myself around him and hold him tight but Danny moved first.

"Look Harry, I didn't intend to make you feel like shit, just be careful yeah?" Danny placed his hand on Harry's shoulder. "Both of you." He placed his other hand on my shoulder and the gentle squeeze he gave it was comforting.

"Come on, everyone's waiting on you guys!" Lori said as she burst into the room.

"You too, Dan! Come party with us." Niall appeared behind her and pulled Danny along with them.

"You okay?" I asked Harry as he stood up. He shrugged his shoulders, "it is what it is."

"Do you want to go home? We don't have to go to the party." I honestly didn't care about going out, I just wanted him to stop feeling guilty.

"No. I wanna. Let's go have fun, I can't wait to spin you around in this dress." He spun me into his arms and I burst into giggles. "You mean the world to me." He said as he walked us out of the room.

"Same, Sweetie." I smiled as I gripped onto his arms which were still holding me tight.

-----

Harry

My eyes were glued to Jessi as her and Danny danced to Sweet Child O'Mine. She looked so happy as they both danced like nobody was watching, while belting out the lyrics to each other. I couldn't stop the laugh that burst from my mouth as they both broke out their air guitars during the Slash solo. She was definitely her Father's daughter, even if Danny wasn't technically her Father.

"She seems nice." The unmistakable voice of Simon Cowell said beside me. "Wild but charming." He grinned as I turned to face him, my eyes flicking back to Jess as I thought about his words. They reminded me of a wild flower I'd seen while hiking the other day. An Oakland Mariposa Lily so the older lady I befriended on my hike told me, it had made me think of Jessi. It was bold and striking at the same time as being subtle and uncomplicated and it had this centre which was the most wonderful shades of purple but so fragile. My girlfriend could definitely be compared to that specific wildflower.

"Earth to Harry!" Simon waved his hand in front of my eyes.

"Uh. Yeah. She's nice. Yeah?" I replied making myself look away from Jess.

"Yeah." Simon laughed. "I'll let you get back to your staring." He continued to laugh as he walked away.

"Oh. I love this one!" I heard Jessi yell excitedly and Lori rushed over to dance with her, "me too!" She screamed.

"This song is fun." Danny smiled as he joined me at the bar. It was a country song and I don't think I'd heard it before. I concentrated on the lyrics and let out a chuckle when she sang "If you save yourself for marriage you're a bore, If you don't save yourself for marriage you're a whor-ibble person."

"Told you," Danny chuckled. "Those two always play this in The Ace."

I smiled as Jess and Lori kissed each other's cheek when she sang, "kiss lots of girls if that's what you're into."

"And how does that go down?" I asked, curious how progressive his customers were.

"Haven't had any complaints. I like to think my bar is open to everyone." Danny answered as he ordered himself a Whiskey. "Wanna drink?" He smiled. I nodded as I turned away from Jess.

"Tequila?"

"With -"

"Yeah. With ice. I remember." He grinned as he gave our order to the barman. "Hey, you okay?" He asked as he handed me my drink.

"Yeah. I guess. I still feel bad about earlier." I sighed. Jeffrey had paid the money, Jessi had insisted she paid half of it and so far the photo hadn't leaked but it would always be a worry in the back of my mind.

"Harry don't worry about it, nobody got hurt. Just relax." Danny nudged my glass, and I downed half its contents.

"Did you give Jess that money?" I asked, suddenly curious how Jess never seemed to struggle for money. I mean I knew her internship paid quite well but £25,000 is a lot of money to have lying around. Plus, she never really flinches when we go shopping in designer stores or eat out somewhere expensive. Now I thought about it, it was odd.

"What money?" Danny asked. I raised my eyebrow at him, it must have been him who helped her out.

"She insisted on paying half the money to keep that photographer quiet." I said, stubbornly refusing to call it blackmail. I didn't like to think of it like that. It was just another part of my job.

"Sounds like Jess." Danny chuckled. "She doesn't need my help with money or yours. Her Mum left her money." He explained.

"How much?" I blurted out. "I'm sorry, that was rude but I don't want her wasting her inheritance on stupid shit like this. She could have used that money for school or something important." I sighed.

"More than enough, don't worry about it." Danny replied.

"Come dance with me?" Jessi's voice interrupted our conversation, and she wrapped her arms around me. I smiled as she placed a kiss to my back, over my shirt.

"Thought you'd never ask." I smirked as she slid her hand into mine and pulled me towards the dance floor. "Been having way too much fun without me."

"Nuh uh. Been watching you." She grinned as she hooked her arms under my biceps. "Oh, this is that song with Rihanna and Paul McCartney. I like it." She laughed as I messed around doing goofy dance moves, to be fair it wasn't the easiest song to dance to.

-----

Jessi

"Can we go home soon?" I whispered to Harry as he spoke to someone with Jeffrey.

"Yeah." He smiled and placed a kiss to my head. "Just give me a minute?" He pulled out his phone and sent a message, I assume it was to his driver, and then he excused himself from the conversation he'd been having. "You okay?" He asked, wrapping me up in a hug. I'd enjoyed this party, the record label had hired a room in a club so we were free to be ourselves but I was tired now. We'd danced a lot and my feet were hurting.

-----

Harry closed the door to his house, and I dropped my heels by the door as he slipped off his boots, abandoning them beside my shoes. I skipped up the stairs and enjoyed the feeling of my dress swishing around. I heard Harry's feet on the stairs as he followed behind me. I walked happily into his wardrobe to find a shirt of his to wear but quickly changed my mind as I looked in the floor-length mirror. I pulled off my lace underwear and chucked them into Harry's laundry basket.

"Harry!" I yelled.

"Hmm..." He hummed, and I smiled as I watched his reflection appear in the doorway, already naked except for his boxers.

"I think you should continue exploring underneath this dress." I smiled at him in the mirror.

"Well, come on then?" He nodded his head towards the bedroom and I shook my head. I had a different plan.

"I wanna watch." I smirked as I saw his eyes widen in the mirror's reflection.

"Fucking hell! You never fail to surprise me." He gasped as his feet prowled across the carpet and my body tingled when he placed his hands on my shoulders, his long fingers tracing over my scar. My gaze flicked between his eyes and his hands. He kept one hand on my shoulder and slowly moved his other hand down my spine and I swallowed hard as he slowly slid down the zipper on my dress. The way his fingers were carefully caressing my skin would've had my pants soaked, if I hadn't already discarded them. I gasped as his fingers slid inside my dress and my eyes watched the fabric of my dress wrinkle as his hand cupped my breast, his thumb and forefinger pinching my nipple.

"You look so pretty in this dress but I think it's time we lose it." Harry's voice was as deep as the ocean as he slid my dress off my shoulders. He held it there for a moment before letting it fall to the floor. "Jessi!" He gasped and his eyes bulged out his head as it left me standing in front of him completely naked. "H-have you been - were you - naked under there the whole night?"

"If I'd known it would get you this excited, then I might have considered it but no I took them off when I got home." I smiled as he pressed himself against me.

"Such a naughty girl." He growled as his left hand squeezed my boob and his right hand slid down my stomach, my eyes glued on the reflection in the mirror. His foot gently nudged my legs apart and I let out a groan as his middle finger slid along my folds.

"Mmm... Harry." My head fell back against his chest as he pressed the tip of his finger against my clit.

"I thought you wanted to watch." He growled as his finger stroked my clit. "My fingers look so good sliding against you, Baby!" My head snapped back to the mirror as I felt him slide a finger inside me. He slowly pulled it back out and my eyes became mesmerized by his finger that glistened with my arousal. He slid his finger back inside and I let out a moan.

"More." I begged. "Please?" He pulled his finger out and then quickly slid two inside me forcing a satisfied groan to leave my lips. His thumb took over rubbing my clit and as he curled his fingers inside me my knees almost gave out. I moved my hands to his hips and held on as tightly as I could.

"You enjoying watching my fingers disappear inside you?" My eyes flicked to his green eyes, completely blown with lust and I nodded. He slid his fingers back out, and I whimpered as he lifted them to his mouth, his tongue poking out to lick between them.

"Harry?" I whined. He was such a God Damn tease!

"What?" He smirked, knowing full well what he had done. "Wanna taste?" He held his fingers in front of me and I didn't hesitate to suck them clean, making sure I kept eye contact with Harry as I did so. Two can play this game, Styles! "Fuck!" He groaned, and I took advantage of his moment of weakness and moved him so he was standing side on with the mirror, placing kisses over his chest and torso as I moved lower and lower, until I was kneeling on the floor in front of him. I smiled as I tucked my fingers into the waistband of his boxers and slowly slid them down his thighs, revealing the gift I longed to have. I let go of his boxers and Harry stepped out of them and kicked them across the floor.

"Need you." Harry whispered and my eyes flicked to the mirror as I took his swollen head in my mouth, my tongue licking up the drops of pre-cum. "Need you." Harry repeated, and I continued to watch the mirror as his length disappeared into my mouth. The sight had me wetter than I'd ever felt before, my clit screaming for attention. Soon I forgot all about the mirror, my eyes falling shut as I got lost in Harry's moans while my mouth continued to please him.

"St-stop!" Harry panted, his sweaty palm squeaking against the mirror as he struggled for something to hold on to. "Need to be inside you." His eyes pleaded with mine as I looked up at him. I removed my mouth from him and placed a kiss to his tip before falling back onto the fluffy rug beneath us. "Fuck me, please?" I asked as I untucked my legs. "Please?" I whimpered as he stood staring at me, his eyes drinking in my body. I needed him to touch me soon, or I'd explode.

"Sorry, Baby! - just stunning!" He smiled as he fell to his knees. He pressed his thumb to my clit and began flicking from side to side as he got comfortable between my legs and I could feel my orgasm building.

"H-harry! M'gonna -" I couldn't finish my sentence as he pushed two fingers into my soaking pussy. "Fuck!" I panted as they curled perfectly inside me.

"Feel so good clenching around my fingers." Harry smirked, his free hand pinching my nipple. I was mumbling incoherently when he crashed his lips onto mine and as soon as his tongue brushed mine I was coming all over his fingers. My entire body tingled and felt over stimulated but Harry had no intention of stopping. He sat back on his knees and sucked his fingers clean, a sensual groan bursting from his mouth as he did so. "Always taste so good." He praised before grabbing my hip and pulling me up his thighs, his other hand had a hold of his rock hard dick and I whimpered as he guided it inside me, he always made me feel so deliciously full.

"Fuck!" He hissed as he held himself still but I was desperate for him to move.

"Fuck me, Harry!" I groaned, and he slid out of me slowly, his fingers gripping my hips. He thrust back into me so hard my body shuffled up the rug. He growled as he roughly pulled me back towards him and he slammed back into me again, his fingers gripping my hips so I wouldn't move. "Feels so good." I whimpered and wrapped my legs around him tightly, my heels pressing into his back.

"Mmhmm..." He moaned as he continued to pound into me, my eyes flicked to the mirror and I gasped as his finger pressed to my sensitive clit and I felt my walls clench around him. "Shit! Jess! So close." He panted, his body glistened with sweat and his hair was becoming matted to his head but he looked so fucking good, pounding into me. His finger tapped my clit over and over and I knew I was done for. Harry came first, cursing as he coated my walls and I came moments later, my body a breathless mess on the floor.

Harry fell down on the floor beside me and pulled me on top of him, his arms wrapping around me and we both just lay there panting like two animals.

"I love you." Harry whispered in my ear once our breathing had calmed down.

"I love you too." I kissed behind his ear and I felt him smile against my skin.

"Love when you kiss me there." He said softly.

"I know." I placed another kiss to the same spot.

"Come on, let's get cleaned up and into bed, yeah?" He carefully rolled me off him but I didn't want to move. I curled up on the floor, feeling completely blissed out. I shook my head, "wanna stay here."

"Come on, Sleepy Head! It's not comfy here!" Harry stood up and pulled me to my feet.

"You're so good to me." I smiled as he scooped me up and carried me into the bedroom.

----------

Harry

"Danny, no! We can't have the dinner on Friday!" Jessi yelled at him and I sat up in my seat. I'd never heard her yell at him before so I was curious to know what had got her so fired up. I couldn't hear Danny's response but everyone on the jet heard when she yelled back "I don't care!"

"Wha's goin' on?" Niall mumbled to Lori sleepily.

"It's OK, Niall. Just go back to sleep." Lori whispered from the seat in front of me and I poked my head over her seat.

"What is going on?" I asked as Jessi marched into the toilet and locked the door.

"Sounds like Danny has organised your family dinner for Friday." Lori replied.

"Yeah, I got that." I rolled my eyes at her. "So? Why's Jess so pissed?"

"Friday is Anna's birthday or would've been. Jess spent last year locked in her apartment for four days straight, spoke to nobody." Lori explained.

"Fuck!"

"I know. I think that's why Danny arranged it for Friday. It freaked him out, I think he felt like he was losing Jess too." Lori sighed.

"Yeah, I guess it would but maybe that's what she needs?" I walked towards the toilet door and gently knocked.

"Go away!" Her voice snapped but I could tell she was crying.

"Jessi, it's me. It's Harry. Please let me in." I begged. I heard the lock click and immediately slid inside before she changed her mind. "Hey, Baby!" I said, and she flung her arms around me, burying her face in my chest. I held her close with one hand and used the other to gently stroke her hair, calming her until she could speak. She wrapped her arms so tightly around me, it was hard to breathe. It didn't get any easier when my shirt was pulled taut as she bunched the fabric tightly in her fists.

"Jus' hold me." I barely made out her mumble against my chest.

"I'm not going anywhere, Baby." I held her tighter, being careful not to hurt her.

"I don't want to hide away but it's just -" She paused as there was a knock on the door.

"You guys okay?" Matt's voice yelled through the door.

"We're good." Jessi replied softly.

"OK." Matt answered and Jess didn't speak until she heard his footsteps heading away from the door.

"The world outside doesn't stop. It doesn't care that it's supposed to be my Mum's Birthday, it continues on as normal - not that I think the world should come to stop - but I - it's hard to pretend - especially on her Birthday. Last year I wanted to hide away - nobody really understands how I feel - I mean she wasn't Danny's Mum and his Mum is still alive and Lori has both her parents and Tom isn't really - well, I wouldn't count on him for emotional support - so I closed the door and listened to her favourite songs, cooked her favourite dinner, watched some of her favourite movies and cried, like I did a fuckload of crying and to be honest it was awful, I cut myself off and felt so alone - and I - I don't want to be alone but being out in the world is too much. I don't know what to do, Harry." I listened to her carefully and made sure she was finished talking.

"How about we spend the day at home, doing your Mum's favourite things and then I can have a car pick us up and take us to Danny's for dinner and you won't have to speak to anyone except our families - just let them fuss over you for a few hours and then we can come home? Just me and you. How's that sound?" My fingers still brushed through her hair.

"Can you - will you come visit her with me?" Her voice was so quiet I barely heard her.

"Of course." I placed a kiss to her head, feeling honoured that she wanted to share that moment with me.

"Will you watch the King and I?" She tilted her head to look up at me, her doe eyes so soft and vulnerable.

"Yes." I smiled down at her and I sighed as her kiss to my chest zipped it's way to my heart.

"I don't know what I'd do without you." She breathed and sent another kiss zip zapping to my heart.

"Ditto." I bent down and placed a kiss to her soft lips, her hands let go of my shirt, her fingers fanning out and tickling my back. My life without her wasn't something I wanted to think about.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.1K 951 31
*Book 1* Hi I'm Lisa and call me crazy but i have no idea who one direction is. I'm a 17 year old girl and I've never even seen One Direction. Unless...
48K 589 73
Paislee Martin Is an eighteen year old girl, who just finished high school. Every year, for one month during summertime, she goes to California to se...
93.6K 2.4K 80
Small town girl meets lonely boy, Harry Styles. What happens when they lock eyes and he never wants to leave again? Will they fall in love? Will they...
22.5K 311 39
It’s been 7 years since One Direction has split, and all gone their separate ways. They still hold onto the friendships that formed, but with wives a...