𝑇𝑜 𝐵𝑒 𝐻𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑦 (𝐷𝑎𝑛�...

נכתב על ידי MelissaBarringer

🎵If I had one wish, I would wish for two For me and you to be happy With the way things are, sometimes gets... עוד

Chapter 1. coffee talk
Chapter 2. getting ready
Chapter 3. blind date
Chapter 4. elephant in the room
Chapter 5. knowing different things
Chapter 7. the morning after
Chapter 8. ice cube and dinner
Chapter 9. it's official
Chapter 10. world of chances
Chapter 11. this can't be happening
Chapter 12. awkward encounter with the ex-girlfriend
Chapter 13. old photos
Chapter 14. 21 question game
Chapter 15. back to work and problems
Chapter 16. i don't know why he plays these games
Chapter 17. not my time
A/N!

Chapter 6. both pain in the ass!

2.2K 36 16
נכתב על ידי MelissaBarringer

Danny Reagan.
Manhattan, New York City.
Chapter 6. both pain in the ass!

Baez and I walk into June's Photo Studio because we believe that our suspect may have took off through here.

There was nobody at the front desk, "Hello? Anybody here?" I call out.

"Just one minute!" A voice says, a familiar voice that I know.

"Hopefully the video cameras capture our suspect." Baez says.

"Yeah hopefully if we can get them." I said.

The lady turns out to be Abigail as she came out from the back with video tapes in hand as Baez and I showed out shields, "Do you work here, ma'am?" Baez ask.

"Great more cops, but yes I do work here and I'm guessing that you both want these videos tapes, right?." Abigail answers.

What the hell did she mean more cops?

"That would be very helpful, Abigail." I said as she hands over the tapes to Baez and Baez is looking at me how I know this lady.

"Oh, and Detective Reagan tell your brother's partner to stop showing up at my house." Abigail says.

I turn to Baez, "I'll meet you back in the car."

Baez walks out back to the car while I'm still standing here at the front desk, "What's going on?" I ask her.

"This morning on my way out I got visited by your brother's partner." Abigail says.

"What for?" I ask.

"Well she ask me about my restraining order, and I wonder how she found out. Did you tell her or something?" Abigail says.

"No I didn't tell her a damn thing and I told her not to be a stalker or looking up your details." I said as it hits me.

Eddie have look up her detail without Jamie knowing about. Or, unless he found out about but just didn't want to be part of it.

Damn it.

"I will talk to my brother and his fiancée." I told as I pull her into my embrace and held her tightly.

"Are you gonna be home later?" I ask.

"Yeah, why?" She answers.

"I will come by and check in on you if that's okay." I said.

She smiles, "Of course you can, Daniel."

"I will see you after while." I said and kiss her forehead.

"Bye Daniel and be careful out there." She said.

"I will." I said as I was walking out of the studio to see Baez already waiting for me in the car.

I got in putting on my seatbelt and starting the car then putting it into drive. "She pretty nice." Baez said.

"Yeah she is, she's sweet." I said.

"How long have you known her?" Baez ask.

"I recently meet her on a blind date that Mia and my sister set up." I answer.

"I thought that you were done with the blind dates?" Baez said.

I chuckle, "Yeah I thought so too but I'm glad that I went on the date cause if not then I don't know." I said.

"Everything okay with her?" Baez ask.

"No, before we go back we need to pay my brother a visit." I answer.

First thing I pulled up at my brother's precinct which is the 12th, I got out of the car and heading into the 12th precinct and knowing what to say.

"Hey Danny, what's up?" My kid brother ask.

"May I speak to you and Eddie for a moment, please?" I ask just as Eddie and her partner walks in.

"Yeah sure."

So we went somewhere that was quite and I feel like I'm gonna snap.

"So what's going on?" Eddie ask.

"You got something to tell me?" I ask her.

"Danny what's this about?" Jamie ask.

"Did you know that your fiancée look into Abigail detail?" I ask him.

"Yes I know but I didn't want any part of it." Jamie says.

"And you couldn't tell me or given a heads up?" I ask.

"Danny I'm just looking out -" I cut Eddie off.

"Look I'm a grown ass man and I can hand things myself. I told you in the beginning not to look at any detail about Abigail or even stalk her and look at what you did." I said.

"And how do you know this?" Eddie ask.

"That's for me to know and for you not to find out. God both of you are pain in the ass." I answered then added, "This will be my last warning, both of you will leave Abigail alone if not both of you will be sorry." I said and walk away from them.

⚜️

Abigail Heartman's POV:

It was going on 9:30pm, I was currently in the bathroom washing my face after taking my makeup off.

Once I was done I dried my face and walking into my bedroom changing out of my clothes and putting on a tank top and shorts.

Then I put my dirty clothes in the basket, gabbing the basket and going downstairs to the laundry room to start my laundry.

After getting my laundry started I walk into the living room just as the door rings. I walk over to the door and opening seeing Daniel.

I smiled, "Hi Daniel."

"Hey Abby." He says as I let him and closing the door behind him.

"You don't have to worry about my brother's fiancée coming by here again." He says and I nodded then wrap my arms around his neck.

"Thank you, Daniel." I said and add, "It wasn't the first time she came here."

"Why didn't you tell me?" He ask softly.

"I thought she wouldn't come back after I told her to come back with a warrant." I answered.

He smirks making me giggle a little, "Did I ever told you how cute you look in your pajamas?"

"I don't think that you ever saw me in my pajamas." I said and kiss his cheek.

Both of us sat down on the couch as he takes his jacket off, "Can I get you something to drink?" I ask.

"Nah, I'm good." He answers.

I laid my head on his shoulder and I felt his fingers running through my hair, "How long are you staying?" I ask.

"As long if you want me to." He answers.

"But don't you have your boys at home waiting for you?" I ask.

"No, not until Sunday." He answers.

"Will you stay the night?" I ask softly then I look at him and add, "Not like that."

He chuckles, "I know what you mean and besides I don't wanna force you either." He says, "And yes I'll stay."

We went upstairs to my bedroom after turning the lights downstairs, and laid down facing each other.

"Wanna know something?" He ask.

"What?"

"Your beautiful without any makeup on." He says and I blush a bit.

"I only wear it when I'm out in public." I said.

He pulls me close and I lay my head on his chest and he kiss my forehead.

"Sweet dreams, Daniel." I whisper.

"Sleep tight, Abigail." He whispers back.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

46.1K 3.2K 48
Undeniably charming Brian Peña fell hard for cunning Lauren Garrett his senior year of college, but Lauren harbors a huge secret that could destroy e...
2.6K 513 38
Abby's been editing films for a living while swiping left and right on dating apps for the last six years. All she craves is human connection--is it...
577K 13.1K 32
When Rebecca moves back to her hometown for a friend's wedding, unfortunate circumstances put her near her ex-boyfriend, who left her completely brok...
2.2K 124 21
"If you love me, you won't leave me." Jessie has believed those words from her boyfriend, Josh, since senior year of high school. She loves him and d...